The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tyler Reks

Go down

Tyler Reks Empty Tyler Reks

Post by AberdeenSteve Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:53 am

What do you guys make of him? I personally think he is brilliant. I watched his match against Curt Hawkins this past week on superstars and he did one of the most orginal moves i've ever seen. He would make a fantastic monster heel IMO. He has a great look and a fantastic move set. Do you reckon he'll get a push? I hope so as he one of my favourites just now. Great finisher too!

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Tyler Reks Empty Re: Tyler Reks

Post by Guest Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:31 pm

this guy definately has potential, good strong character, he could be devastating.
But again with all these new guys we are left to the powers of creative to do something with them.

I had high hopes of Koslov when he first joined. He started off well destroying everyone in his path and now hes just a comedy act with Santino

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:05 pm

I really hope that doesn't happen to Reks because I feel that he really could be huge at the WWE if he is booked right. He is like I said a perfect monster heel with his dark look and that is what the WWE needs right now! Give him a decent IC title run after Mania and see what like I reckon!

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:06 pm

1,000th post in wrestling king

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:09 pm

yeh hes got a huge potential, he doesnt even need to talk on the mike, just come out, do the business and leave the ring.
(almost like Goldberg in the WCW days)

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:12 pm

Very good shout there YI. He isn't half bad on the mic, he was on the mic when he first appeared on Smackdown before Bragging Rights and he seemd pretty comfortable IMO. He would defintely freshen up the IC/US title picture which in my eyes just now is ridiclously stale at the moment.

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down