The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

aston villa tactics

Go down

aston villa tactics Empty aston villa tactics

Post by nadeem2099 Thu 30 Jun 2011, 8:02 pm

[b]TACTICS BELOW[b]
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

aston villa tactics Empty Re: aston villa tactics

Post by nadeem2099 Thu 30 Jun 2011, 8:35 pm

Tactics
I will be looking for my first win after a disappointing start to the season. I have improved my tactics and i feel i have a good chance of winning.

Formation - 4 4 2

---------------------Akinfeev----------------------
Miguel-----Friederic-----Hangeland-----Clichey
Hazard-----Granero-----T Cahill-----A Young
---------------Carrol------Adrian----------------------

Subs - Sorenson, Clark, Cuellar, M Diarra, Huddlestone, Delph, f campbell

CAPTAIN - HANGELAND
VICE CAPTAIN - T CAHILL
CORNER KICKS - A YOUNG
FREE KICKS - A YOUNG
PENALTIES - ANDY CAROLL

GK Akinfeev - one of the best in the world and will look to keep a clean sheet. He will look to command the penalty area and will communicate with the defence whenever defending set pieces.

RB Miguel - Miguel will look to attack at every opportunity and will use his experience to try and stop the opposition wingers. He will make overlapping runs when we are on the attack.

CB Hangeland (CAPTAIN) - Our captain and fearless leader. He is one of the tallest defenders in the world and will look to use his height to his advantage to hassle the opposition strikers. He is our captain and will look to use his leadership skills to hype up his teammates.

CB Friederic - The german is also a formidable force in the air and will use his physical strength to close down the opposition attacks. He is also a goal threat when going forward and will look to attack from set piece situations.

LB Clichy - One of the best left backs in the world, Clichy will look to use his pace and stamina to run up and down the wings and help Young whenever possible. He is rarely beaten 1 v 1 and will be helped by Young when we are on the defensive.

CM Granero - he is known as a work horse in real life due to his will and desire to win the ball back when it is lost. Granero will look to stay in the center of the pitch and break up play and help the defence whenever needed.

CM Tim Cahill - Cahill will be given the role to keep play moving and join attacks. He will be a very dangerous threat in set piece situations as he has a great leap and very accurate heading ability.

RW Hazard - hazard will look to use his pace and dribbling ability to take on the opposition left back. He will look to take it to the by line in cross the ball in for the strikers to finish. He is one of the best 1 v 1 players and will look to trouble the opposition defence.

LW Ashley Young - the versatile englishman will have a similar role to Hazard but will focus more on putting dangerous crosses for Andy Caroll to finish. He will also track back to help the left back and is a huge danger at set pieces.

ST Andy Caroll - the tall striker will look to use his 190+ cm physique to his advantage as he will be the focal point of our attacks. He will look to hold up play and play the target man role which suits him best. He will be looking to get on the end of Young's crosses and use any set piece situation to his advantage as one of his strong points is his tremendous heading ability. He also has a dangerous left foot and is not afraid to shoot from long range.

ST Adrian - making his debut for our team and will look to impress after his great performance in the u21's for Spain. He is a talented young player who is being heralded as the new 'raul'. He shares a lot of traits with the spanish legend as he is a goal poache to say the least. He likes playing off the last defender and is composed when in 1 on 1 situations.

IF WINNING BY 60 MINS - i will take of Adrian and put on M Diarra to pack up the midfield to help the defence and change the formation to 4-5-1.

Hazard---Granero---M Diarra---Cahill---Young
----------------------Carrol--------------------------

IF I AM DRAWING BY 60MINS - I will stick with the 4-4-2 formation but freshen the team up. I will take off Cahill and Granero and put on Huddlestone and Delph. I will also put on
Fraizer Campbell for Adrian and see if he can make a difference.

Hazard-----Delph-----Huddlestone-----A Young
---------------Carrol------Campbell----------------------

IF I AM LOSING BY 70MINS - i will change my formation to an attacking one and play a high defensive line which will put a lot of pressure on the opposition. I will also freshen my players and sub some fresh legs to see if they make a difference. I will change the formation to a 3 4 3 formation to try and get a goal back and pressurize the other team into making a mistake. I will take of Friederic and put on Clark.

------------------------Akinfeev----------------------
Miguel--------------Hangeland-----------Clichey
Hazard----------Clark--------granero--------A Young
-------Carrol-----------T Cahill----------Adrian----

nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Post by nadeem2099 Thu 14 Jul 2011, 6:44 pm

TACTICS WEEK 3
INJURIES - A CARROL + FRIEDERIC

We are the underdogs in this match so we will play counter attacking football. We will defend very deep and attack only when it is the right time. I will go for a 5-3-1-1 formation and try not to concede a goal by 60mins. If that plan works we will be a bit more adventurous and attack more. The midfield will alwys track back and help the defence. The wingers will defend and attack when there is a n oppurtunity. We will look to stifle Tottenham's attack and hit them on the counter. We have been practicing this formation for quite a while and have sought some advice from Jose Mourinho on defensive football.

------------------------Akinfeev---------------------
Miguel-----Cuellar-----Hangelaand(c)-----Clark-----Clichy
-----------Flamini-----M Diarra-----Carrick------------
-----------------------------A Young-----------------
----------------------S Coulibaly-----------------------

Subs - Sorenson, Halfuid, Delph, Huddlestone, Granero, Tim Cahill, Adrian

CAPTAIN - Hangeland
VICE CAPTAIN - Akinfeev
FREEKICKS - A Young
CORNER KICKS A Young
PENALTY KICKS - Coulibaly

I am giving Coulibaly and Flamini their debut against a strong Tottenham side. They will look to impress and a good performance here will do wonders for their confidence.

GK - Akinfeev - You will be quick to intercept any dangerous through balls and show the world why your russias number one keeper. Command the penalty area and be fearless in claiming balls.

RB - Miguel - Your main job is to defend and keep the opposition winger quiet. Do not make attacking runs unless you see space opening up. Make sure you are not beaten 1 v 1 and you will get defensive support from flamini. Keep play simple and do not lose possession cheaply.

CB - Cuellar - Stay deep and defend. Use your height to your advantage and stay close to your fellow defenders.

CB - Hangelaand - You are the captain an you will defend and stay deep. Do not give the opposition attack any time to relax and play calmly. You are allowed to go up and attack when we have a set piece or corner and use your height to score a goal. When you attack, Diarra will cover for you in defence untill you get back into position.

CB - Ciaran Clark - You will look to defend and use your good reading of the game to keep the other tems attackers at bay. Keep play simple and do not try anything fancy as your main job is to defend.

LB - Clichy - You will look to close down the right winger and stop him from running at you. Do not let him get you 1 v 1 and put an early hard tackle to let him know you mean business and won"t be beaten today. You can attack but time your runs wisely as the gameplan is to defend first and hit the othr team on the counter. Carrick will help you and will look to double up on the right winger.

DM - Flamini - You are making your debut and you will be part of a strong defence minded of 3 with carrick and m diarra. You main job will be to stay deep and whenever the oppostion left winger or attack mid has the ball quickly close them down. You will also help Miguel in his defensive duties and you will cover for him when he attacks.

DM - M Diarra - You are the midfield destryer and will look to frustrate the Tottenham players with yor tackles and determination. Keep play simpe and clode down the play quick and intercept loose passes.

DM - Carrick - Your job is to anchor the midield and keep play moving. Pass the ball to the wingers and close down the opposition quickly. Help Clichy in his defensive duties and cover for him when he is attacking. You will be the passer of the team and try and thread throug balls for Young and Hazrd.

SS/LWF- A Young - You will be given a free role today playing on the left and drifting inwards into a second striker positon. Always track back and help the defence and do not try anything to risky as we do not want to give possetion away when attacking.

CF - Soulymane Coulibaly - A huge game for a 16 year old but I have the utmost confidence in him. He is a powerful quick striker who uses his strength to his advantage and is being heralded as the new Drogba. He will look to play the role of the target man and hold play up untill support arrives. I want you to pressurize the opposition up to the half way line.

IF I AM WINNING BY 60 MINS - I will change formation into a 6-4-0. This is an ultra defensive formation which is very hard to break down. I will take off Young and Coulibaly and put on 2 defence minded players in Huddlestone and Granero. I will put Flamini into centre back and granero in Centre mid. Everyone will be on full defensive mode and I will not play a striker and wilol look to contain the pressure of the opposition attacks and clear every dangerous ball that comes in.

-----------------------------Akinfeev--------------------------
Miguel-----Flamini-----Cuellar-----Hangelaand(c)-----Clark-----Clichy
------------M Diarra---------Carrick---------Huddlestone---------------
-----------------------------Granero----------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

IF IA LOSING BY 60 MINS - I will change formation into a 4-1-2-1-2. I will take off Cuellar, Diarra and Carrick and put on Hazard, Cahill and Adrian in ther place. We will also play a high line and push more pwople into the opposition box to try and score a goal.

-----------------------------Akinfeev--------------------------
Miguel---------Hangelaand(c)---------Clark---------Clichy
-----------------------------Flamini----------------------
Hazard----------------------------------------------A Young------
-----------------------------Tim Cahill---------------------------
-----------------S Coulibaly---------------Adrian---------------------

IF I AM DRAWING BY 60 MINS - I will stick with the 5-3-1-1 formation but put a couple of fresh legs on. I will take off Young, Carrick and Coulibaly and put on Hazard, Huddlestone and Adrian to close the game out.

------------------------Akinfeev---------------------
Miguel-----Cuellar-----Hangelaand(c)-----Clark-----Clichy
-----------Flamini-----M Diarra-----Huddlestone------------
-----------------------------Hazard-----------------
----------------------Adrian-----------------------
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Post by nadeem2099 Fri 22 Jul 2011, 4:05 pm

Tactics vs everton
Injuries - parish

We are playing everton this week and we are confident of getting the right result after the disappointing loss against tottenham. We respect smartestgooner and his team but we do not fear them. We will play the good old fashioned 4-5-1 today, a formation used by many teams, to soak up the opposition pressure and hit them on the counter. We have a world class defender making his debut for us today. He is the portuguese international Bruno Alves. His experience and expert reading of the game will hopefully give us the upper hand.

Starting formation

Miguel-------Bruno Alves-----Hangeland-------Clichey
-----------------Carrick------------Flamini---------------
Hazard------------------------------------------------Reyes
---------------------------Granero-------------------------
------------------------Andy Carrol-------------------------

Subs - Sorenson, Cuellar, M Diarra, friederic, Mark 'speedy' Gonzalez, Tim cahill, Adrian

CAPTAIN - HANGELAND
VICE CAPTAIN - CARRICK
CORNER KICKS - REYES
FREE KICKS - REYES
PENALTIES - ANDY CAROLL

GK Akinfeev - one of the best in the world and will look to keep a clean sheet. He will look to command the penalty area and will communicate with the defence whenever defending set pieces.

RB Miguel - Miguel will look to attack at every opportunity and will use his experience to try and stop the opposition wingers. He will make overlapping runs when we are on the attack but will also defend when needed. Get dangerous crosses into the penalty area and shoot from long range if given the opportunity.

CB Hangeland (CAPTAIN) - Our captain and fearless leader. He is one of the tallest defenders in the world and will look to use his height to his advantage to hassle the opposition strikers. He is our captain and will look to use his leadership skills to hype up his teammates.

CB Bruno Alves - The portuguese is making his debut for us and is also an experienced defender. He is a formidable force in the air and will use his physical strength to close down the opposition attacks. He is also a goal threat when going forward and will look to attack from set piece situations.

LB Clichy - Clichy will look to use his pace and stamina to run up and down the wings and help Reyes whenever possible. He is rarely beaten 1 v 1 and will be helped by Reyes when we are on the defensive. Stay back if miguel is attacking and vice versa.

DM Flamini - he is known as a work horse in real life due to his will and desire to win the ball back when it is lost. Flamini will look to stay in the center of the pitch and break up play and help the defence whenever needed. He will dribble out with the ball when in possession of the ball and will join attacks if needed.

DM Carrick - will be given the role to keep play moving and create attacks. He will stay in the center of midfield and boss the play. Keep play simple and use your accurate passing to bring reyes and hazard into the game. Track back and pressurize the opposition when they have the ball.

RW Hazard - hazard will look to use his pace and dribbling ability to take on the opposition left back. He will look to take it to the by line in cross the ball in for the strikers to finish. He is one of the best 1 v 1 players and will look to trouble the opposition defence.

LW Reyes - will have a similar role to Hazard but will focus more on putting dangerous crosses for Andy Caroll to finish. He will also track back to help the left back and is a huge danger at set pieces.

AM Granero - he will look to use his good close control and passing ability to bring the wingers and the striker into play. He will look to make attacking runs in the box and pass and move when trying to open up Evertons defence.

ST Andy Caroll - the tall striker will look to use his 190+ cm physique to his advantage as he will be the focal point of our attacks. He will look to hold up play and play the target man role which suits him best. He will be looking to get on the end of Reyes's crosses and use any set piece situation to his advantage as one of his strong points is his tremendous heading ability. He also has a dangerous left foot and is not afraid to shoot from long range.

IF LOSING BY 60 MINS I WILL - take of flamini, hangeland and carrick and put on tim cahill, mark gonzalez and adrian. I will change the formation to a 3-4-3 and go on full attack mode. Miguel and Clichy will be allowed to go on the offensive and attack.
Gonzalez will be playing as second strikers to try and score a goal.
Miguel--------------Bruno Alves---------------Clichey
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Hazard--------Granero---------Cahill----------Reyes
----------------------------------------------------
----------Gonzalez-------Carrol-------Adrian-----------------

IF I AM WINNING BY 60MINS I WILL - take off granero, reyes and replace them with mark gonzalez and huddlestone to try and protect the lead. Diarra will play more deeper and will look to intercept loose balls.

Miguel-------Bruno Alves-----Hangeland-------Clichey
-----------------Carrick------------Flamini---------------
Hazard----------------M Diarra-------------Gonzalez
-------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------Andy Carrol-------------------------

IF I AM DRAWING BY 60MINS I WILL - stay with the same team but add some fresh legs on. Miguel will come off for Friederic. Flamini will come off for M Diarra and Granero will come off for Tim Cahill.

Friederic-------Bruno Alves-----Hangeland-------Clichey
--------------------Carrick---------M Diarra---------------
Hazard--------------------------------------------------Reyes
------------------------------Cahill-------------------------
--------------------------Andy Carrol-------------------------
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Post by nadeem2099 Fri 02 Sep 2011, 11:43 am

i have been re-hired by aston villa after taking a long overdue holiday and will look to get off to a good start with a win.

Formation - 4-4-2

-------------------------akinfeev-------------------
Srna(C)-------bruno alves------marquez------capdevilla
---------------------------------------------------------------
Hazard-------cleverley---------vidal--------ben arfa
----------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------defoe---------bellamy-------------------

Subs - Parish, Cuellar, Josue, Tosic, Granero, Tim Cahill, Amauri

CORNER KICKS - BEN ARFA
FREEKICKS - BEN ARFA
PENALTIES - DEFOE
CAPTAIN - SRNA
VICE CAPTAIN - AKINFEEV

GK AKINFEEV - command your box. If opposition shoot from outside box punch the ball away to safety. Whenever you have the ball keep it simple and pass to the defenders.

RB SRNA - main job is to defend. Attack whenever you feel that we need more width to our play. When capdevilla is attacking you will stay back and defend. Keep the opposition winger on a tight leash. Don't let him run at you and close him down as fast as you can. Will look to play the offside trap whenever possible.

CB'S - BRUNO ALVES + MARQUEZ - these 2 players will look to stay deep and defend. Close the opposition striker(s) down and use your height to your advantage by winning the aerial battles. Keep the defensive line in check and step up to play the offside trap whenever possible.

LB CAPDEVILLA - same job as Srna but you have the option to shoot from long range if you see an opportunity as you are deadly accurate shooting wise.

WINGERS - HAZARD + BEN ARFA - will look to cause the opposition full backs problems with their pace, trickery and direct style of play. Change sides if you are not getting any luck and dont be afraid of using your weaker foot as it causes the element of surprise. You both will also have to track back and help your teammates Srna and Capdevilla when defending.

CENTER MIDS - CLEVERLEY + VIDAL - Both have a great amount of stamina and can last the full 90mins. They will look to be my box to box mids and help attack and defend. If one attacks than the other stays back to defend and vice versa. They are both good passers of the ball and have an impeccable dribbling ability. Make late surging runs into the opposition penalty area to get a goal but do not forget your defensive duties.

STRIKERS - DEFOE + BELLAMY - there 2 are speed freaks and their main attribute is their ability to time their attacking runs to perfection. They are not the tallest of strikers but they make up that with their good finishing in front of goal.

IF I AM LOSING BY 60MINS - i will change the formation into a 3-4-3 and go on the attack to try and get a goal back. I will take of Marquez and Vidal and put on Granero and Tim Cahill.

Srna----------------bruno alves-------------capdevilla
Hazard----------------cleverley---------------ben arfa
-------------------------Granero-------------------------
-----------defoe------------------------bellamy-------------
--------------------------Cahill-----------------------------------

IF I AM WINNING BY 60MINS - i will change the formation into a 5-4-1 and go on the defensive and soak up the pressure and hit the opposition on the counter attack. I will take of bellamy, defoe and hazard and replace them with josue, cuellar and amauri.

Srna----alves---cuellar----marquez----capdevilla
-----------josue-----cleverley-----vidal-----------
----------------------------ben arfa-------------------------
-------------------------Amauri-----------------------

IF I AM DRAWING BY 60MINS - i will stay with the same formation but i will do some subs to freshen my team up. I will take off ben arfa and bellamy for tosic and tim cahill.

Srna(C)-------bruno alves------marquez------capdevilla
Hazard-------cleverley---------vidal----------tosic
----------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------defoe---------cahill------------
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content