The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Häve yoû seen any young players for the future

+6
newballs
paulscholes
legendkillar
graf_the_greatest
Davie
pauline1981
10 posters

Go down

Häve yoû seen any young players for the future Empty Häve yoû seen any young players for the future

Post by pauline1981 Fri 01 Jul 2011, 8:12 pm

I have her name is dame ti pu she wiñ a grand slam in about 10 years time

pauline1981

Back to top Go down

Häve yoû seen any young players for the future Empty Re: Häve yoû seen any young players for the future

Post by Davie Fri 01 Jul 2011, 8:21 pm

Is there something wrong with your keyboard tonight pauline?

Davie

Back to top Go down

Häve yoû seen any young players for the future Empty Re: Häve yoû seen any young players for the future

Post by pauline1981 Fri 01 Jul 2011, 9:59 pm

Must be broke

pauline1981

Back to top Go down

Post by graf_the_greatest Fri 01 Jul 2011, 10:25 pm

Ryan Harrison
Bernard Tomic
Mills Raonic
Frigid adimitrov

graf_the_greatest

Back to top Go down

Post by graf_the_greatest Fri 01 Jul 2011, 10:26 pm

Damn predictive iPhone text

Those last 2 are Milos Raonic and Grigor Dimitrov

graf_the_greatest

Back to top Go down

Post by legendkillar Fri 01 Jul 2011, 10:27 pm

Laura Robson
Heather Watson
Liam Broady

legendkillar

Back to top Go down

Post by pauline1981 Sat 02 Jul 2011, 3:35 pm

Dame ti pu she the future

pauline1981

Back to top Go down

Post by paulscholes Sat 02 Jul 2011, 3:38 pm

Bernard Tomic
Saville

paulscholes

Back to top Go down

Post by newballs Sat 02 Jul 2011, 5:19 pm

Yep there's a four year old Chinese girl down where i coach tennis who could be the future of British tennis.

In all honesty remember Kasiri (think that's spelled right)? Made the boys final at Wimbledon then got bad mouthed by the LTA because of his "poor" attitude and promptly disappeared never to be heard of again

newballs

Back to top Go down

Post by gboycottnut Sat 02 Jul 2011, 8:44 pm

In addition to Bernard Tomic and Luke Saville who won the Junior Boys Singles at Wimbledon today, Australia also have Jason Kubler who could become the next sensation of Australian tennis after Tomic.

gboycottnut

Back to top Go down

Post by pauline1981 Sun 17 Jul 2011, 10:25 pm

Mike dowd in 10 years you might hear about him

pauline1981

Back to top Go down

Post by bogbrush Mon 18 Jul 2011, 7:54 am

"Frigid adimitrov"

Ive not seen her play. What's her surname?
bogbrush
bogbrush

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Mon 18 Jul 2011, 6:19 pm

Graf is the greatest pretty much nails the top 4 everyone is talking about. Of these 4 I think Raonic has the most plus side, but he needs to keep working on his game so he doesn't become another Karlovic type player, he is already much more athletic and well rounded so I think that won't be a problem.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by time please Tue 19 Jul 2011, 2:26 pm

It would be great to see some of the young players do really well at US - such a shame that Raonic will miss. Love Dimitrov's style (not surprising since I'm a Fed fan) but he is so up and down and flaky. Tomic was v exciting at W, he seems to like the grass! I haven't managed to catch a Harrison game yet.

While not wishing to inflame the debate again about fitness, I think the game is so much more muscular nowadays that it is harder for the men's game to produce consistent challenge from the 20 yr olds and younger until they have fuller grown into their frame - obviously there are exceptions because men mature at different ages, but I don't think we will be seeing a changing of the guard breakthrough anytime soon, other than the top guys swopping a position or two.

time please

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down