The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GUys i'M in central court!!!!!!!!!!

+14
Guest82
laverfan
kemet
Jeremy_Kyle
Pomar
AFCWomble42
wow
yummymummy
socal1976
erictheblueuk
CaledonianCraig
sportslover
legendkillar
noleisthebest
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

GUys i'M in central court!!!!!!!!!! Empty GUys i'M in central court!!!!!!!!!!

Post by noleisthebest Sun 03 Jul 2011, 1:29 pm

Guys, I still can't believe I'm sitting here the brass band playing the crowd filling the seats I'm pinching myself and am beyond words to describe my happiness God has been so good to me! Illl be enjoying it for all of you and post some photos tomorrow GO NOLE!!!!!!

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

GUys i'M in central court!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: GUys i'M in central court!!!!!!!!!!

Post by legendkillar Sun 03 Jul 2011, 1:30 pm

NITB you legend! Hug

Who did you kill to get a ticket????

I am so happy for you and I hope you enjoy the day, the match and the spectacle.

legendkillar

Back to top Go down

GUys i'M in central court!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: GUys i'M in central court!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Guest Sun 03 Jul 2011, 1:33 pm

When its quiet shout:

"606v2.com - the place for tennis chat"

OK

Im sure you will have a great time - enjoy.

Last edited by Y I Man on Sun 03 Jul 2011, 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 03 Jul 2011, 1:34 pm

Between Novaks ball bouncing and Nadal's pre-serve routine you could be sitting there until tomorrow.

Only teasing - lucky lucky you - have a great day!!! This year the main story in tennis has been the Novak - Rafael rivalry. Now they meet in the Wimbledon final ...

Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sun 03 Jul 2011, 1:38 pm

I'm sitting opposite of the umpire to his left higher in the covered area of the couture I haven't eaten. Or drank anythig living on pure adrenaline at the moment !!!! 25 minutes to the match I haves aged to calm den a bit.....met loads of fans f. Great fun. See you later !!!!

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sun 03 Jul 2011, 1:40 pm

Sorry for all the typos this silly iPhone is driving me mad !!!!

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by legendkillar Sun 03 Jul 2011, 1:49 pm

NITB give the tennis fans of the forum a big wave!!

legendkillar

Back to top Go down

Post by sportslover Sun 03 Jul 2011, 1:52 pm

Saw Novak getting interviewed and he said I believe nitb is here to watch me so I hope i can win for her thumbsup

sportslover

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sun 03 Jul 2011, 2:31 pm

Have been edcorted by security out of the court and given my money back GUT TED queue for Kennan hill 4 hours wait Utterly shattered! DO NOT EVER EVER NUY TICKRTS FROM TOTT ON THE TRain home now hope to catch at least some of the match Im eleivablw!

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by CaledonianCraig Sun 03 Jul 2011, 3:15 pm

What happened nitb? Was it a forged ticket you were sold or something?
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

Back to top Go down

Post by erictheblueuk Sun 03 Jul 2011, 3:21 pm

Sorry about that nitb, any way while you're on the train see if you can find a way to turn off the predictive text.
erictheblueuk
erictheblueuk

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Sun 03 Jul 2011, 3:22 pm

ouch Nole don't worry, our man will make it up to you he is killin it right now

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sun 03 Jul 2011, 3:24 pm

No the ticket was good but apparently it's illegal to buy from touts the policewoman told me I was lucky to get the money back £500 etc I'm still on the train should be home in 15 mins it was unreal while it lasted had aclittle cry at least Nole is winning well at least I've got the legit ticket for the Olympics final knowing my luck Nole won't be in it

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sun 03 Jul 2011, 3:26 pm

Basically they caugt the guy trying to sell his other ticket which is how they found me and I was wondering why seats around me were empty .. I didn't even get to see Nole just as they got me out I heard the crowd cherr on the players coming in unreal

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by legendkillar Sun 03 Jul 2011, 3:26 pm

NITB that is terrible Hug

legendkillar

Back to top Go down

Post by CaledonianCraig Sun 03 Jul 2011, 3:27 pm

Well your man is doing you proud. On the verge of taking the second set. Sympathy goes out to you as you must be gutted but look on the bright side in that Novak is steam-rollering his way to victory.
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

Back to top Go down

Post by yummymummy Sun 03 Jul 2011, 3:30 pm

What a shock NiTB kiss

Novak is slaughtering Rafa !!!!!

yummymummy

Back to top Go down

Post by wow Sun 03 Jul 2011, 5:32 pm

Congrats NITB.

It was expected wasn't it?

wow

Back to top Go down

Post by AFCWomble42 Sun 03 Jul 2011, 5:39 pm

NITB, I'm a Rafa fan, but I'm so sorry that you didn't get to see your man's victory. He did you proud today, though. Novak undoubtedly deserved to win and is definitely the No. 1 player in the world right now. I hope you enjoy celebrating.

AFCWomble42

Back to top Go down

GUys i'M in central court!!!!!!!!!! Empty Novak Djokovic

Post by Pomar Sun 03 Jul 2011, 5:49 pm

angel I'm in heaven! Congrats to Novak and fans. What a way to be first in the rankings,winning Wimbledon! Undisputable number one.

Pomar

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy_Kyle Sun 03 Jul 2011, 5:52 pm

Goooooooo Noleeeeee!

Yahoo
Jeremy_Kyle
Jeremy_Kyle

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sun 03 Jul 2011, 5:56 pm

Thanks guys back at my trusty IMac....Arrived at the start of 3rd set to seee Nole start losing....then cleaned up the kitchen to calm the nerves and watched the rest....

So happy the won, and just like for him, what happened to me today will probablytake some time to sink in.
I was there, for an hour, half anhour in the actual seat, finished my second apple, getting ready to rip and roar, two Spanish guys sat in front of me wearing Barca tops....all was set...when a security guard (a lady) and a police officer came down on me as if I was a criminal....asked me to leave, I was obviously, YOU CANNOT BE SERIOIUS, bu, blimey, they were not mucking ab out, I was told I could be arrested. Needless to say I was in utter disbelief and shock, thought that must have been a mistake or stg., then just as we reached the gate, I heard the roar from inside the court: the playres were waling in...I wanted to die!
Anyway another police officer turned up saw my face and felt sorry for me, apologised took my details and gave me the cash back. I was so angry with the tout guy, but got that the undercover police must have seen his add for sale tickets on Gum tree, and trapped him. He should have been khappy with the money he made forom me, but he got greedy and got caught with his other ticket. Anyway, guys, learn from this and DO NOT BUY A TICKET FROM A TOUT AT WIMBLEDON EEEVVVEEERRR!!!!
I then went all the way back to parking lot 10 wher e the queue for Henman HIll starts and was told the wait was 3-4 hours, i.e. you could get in AFTER the match..HA!HA!!
I tuned on my heel and was back on the train home. I just don't get what theprobably a mile long queue of pepople were hoping to see on Henma HIll AFTER the match, but anyway...At Paddington, bought myself Raspeberry Royale at Marks, polished it with zest as I sat in the first class carriage (eat your heart out Establishment GUys i'M in central court!!!!!!!!!! 177851 , obvioulsy had 2nd class ticket) and tehen taxied it home ....the rest is history....It feels soo good to be a Nole fan today, thank for all the congrats, althought My day started as a beautiful dream turned nightmare , when it all evens out: IT STILL FEELS MAGICAL GUys i'M in central court!!!!!!!!!! 479796
It took me a while to recover from the sheer shock of the situation as just as I walked up the staris at Paddington my eyes went misty....

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by yummymummy Sun 03 Jul 2011, 6:00 pm

Poor NiTB Hug

BUT the main thing is your man won Wimbledon Yahoo Yahoo

yummymummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy_Kyle Sun 03 Jul 2011, 6:04 pm

NITB: with my tales of biblic queues I did warn you there was a down side......but everything fared well in the end!!!!!! Yahoo
Jeremy_Kyle
Jeremy_Kyle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 03 Jul 2011, 6:15 pm

Hi NITB maybe next year or the year after for Wimbers Hug. At least you have an amazing story to tell the kids. So what happens to the seat you vacated - does it remain empty? I guess the tout was just an opportunist and just had the two tickets.

ps I wonder whether you could send Djokovic a message on his twitter or something - although at the moment all of Serbia has his attention. The foreign minister of Serbia claimed it was the greatest Serbian sporting achievement ever.

Last edited by Nore Staat on Sun 03 Jul 2011, 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by kemet Sun 03 Jul 2011, 6:16 pm

Congrats NITB, I know that this must be a great day for you. Enjoy it.

Novak Djokovic, new men's number 1 and Wimbledon 2011 title holder.

I am glad you didn't arrested. It would have been unfortunate if you had to post from a gaol cell.

kemet

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sun 03 Jul 2011, 7:48 pm

All I can say, what a day....the word UNFOGETTABLE has got a new meanin for me now Shocked

All in all, am elated for Nole, soooo happy, I still can 't believe he won Wimbledon.
what a year he has had...
It should be an inspiration to Andy as he an NOle were neck and neck a few years ago.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan Sun 03 Jul 2011, 7:53 pm

Contrasting stories from Nole and NoleIsTheBest. All is well that ends well, for both Nole and NitB.

Feel bad about you not being able to watch the match though, NitB. To the Olympics. thumbsup

laverfan

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sun 03 Jul 2011, 8:07 pm

laverfan wrote:Contrasting stories from Nole and NoleIsTheBest. All is well that ends well, for both Nole and NitB.

Feel bad about you not being able to watch the match though, NitB. To the Olympics. GUys i'M in central court!!!!!!!!!! 732107

I say! GUys i'M in central court!!!!!!!!!! 732107

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan Sun 03 Jul 2011, 8:11 pm

Very brave of you even to try the tout route for a ticket. For perhaps future reference, negotiate a good price for all tickets the tout has and pick them up away from the venue. Might work better. Wink

laverfan

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sun 03 Jul 2011, 8:49 pm

laverfan wrote:Very brave of you even to try the tout route for a ticket. For perhaps future reference, negotiate a good price for all tickets the tout has and pick them up away from the venue. Might work better. Wink

Nothing like hindsight, heh....still I'm glad I was there, as I said to my mum, I felt like a queen for an hour or so...

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by yummymummy Sun 03 Jul 2011, 8:52 pm

NO TOUT TICKETS NiTB !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (In Future)

Hug

yummymummy

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sun 03 Jul 2011, 9:03 pm

Ymmmy, as I said to the policewoman, what choice does one have!!!!!

I'll be a bit more organised this year and try the ballot 8)

Anyway.....after 3 tumbler size wine glasses of champers and one cider.....everything looks just luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuvvelyyyyyyyy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40Eflz8ebYE

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by yummymummy Sun 03 Jul 2011, 9:06 pm

noleisthebest wrote:Ymmmy, as I said to the policewoman, what choice does one have!!!!!

Anyway.....after 3 tumbler size wine glasses of champers and one cider.....everything looks just luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuvvelyyyyyyyy

Just a teensy bit blurred around the edges Laugh

Been there. done that, STILL wearing the T-Shirt Yahoo Yahoo

yummymummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest82 Sun 03 Jul 2011, 9:08 pm

Does the person that bought the ticket not have to show the card they purchased it with on the door?

Guest82

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sun 03 Jul 2011, 9:12 pm

He did, he showed the card AND the passport, he got in with me, we walked about the grounds for a bit I parted with the cash and he carried on answering his mobile to offload his ticket. Apparently he had loads of people offering him a thousand pounds for it.His plan is to sell it to someone who already had the grounds ticket. in hindsight, obviously a very experienced character, but I was so happy to be in there, I didn't think anything could possibly go wrong.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sun 03 Jul 2011, 9:14 pm

yummymummy wrote:
noleisthebest wrote:Ymmmy, as I said to the policewoman, what choice does one have!!!!!

Just a teensy bit blurred around the edges GUys i'M in central court!!!!!!!!!! 810156456

Been there. done that, STILL wearing the T-Shirt GUys i'M in central court!!!!!!!!!! 479796 GUys i'M in central court!!!!!!!!!! 479796

No harm in doin' it again GUys i'M in central court!!!!!!!!!! 810156456

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by yummymummy Sun 03 Jul 2011, 9:16 pm

If at first NiTB ........................

Laugh Laugh

Good Luck next time - just DON'T GET CAUGHT !!!!!!!!!! Whistle

yummymummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest82 Sun 03 Jul 2011, 9:19 pm

noleisthebest wrote:He did, he showed the card AND the passport, he got in with me, we walked about the grounds for a bit I parted with the cash and he carried on answering his mobile to offload his ticket. Apparently he had loads of people offering him a thousand pounds for it.His plan is to sell it to someone who already had the grounds ticket. in hindsight, obviously a very experienced character, but I was so happy to be in there, I didn't think anything could possibly go wrong.

What a b@^^^^^. Sounds like you had a horrible day - at least Nole won though!

Guest82

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sun 03 Jul 2011, 9:39 pm

Guest82 wrote:
noleisthebest wrote:He did, he showed the card AND the passport, he got in with me, we walked about the grounds for a bit I parted with the cash and he carried on answering his mobile to offload his ticket. Apparently he had loads of people offering him a thousand pounds for it.His plan is to sell it to someone who already had the grounds ticket. in hindsight, obviously a very experienced character, but I was so happy to be in there, I didn't think anything could possibly go wrong.

What a b@^^^^^. Sounds like you had a horrible day - at least Nole won though!

Telll me about it.... Crying or Very sad

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by legendkillar Sun 03 Jul 2011, 9:44 pm

NITB put some Equinox on Smile

Or Crockets Theme. Look that up thumbsup

legendkillar

Back to top Go down

Post by Josiah Maiestas Sun 03 Jul 2011, 9:53 pm

If only Murray had some balls to do what Novak proves can be done....
Josiah Maiestas
Josiah Maiestas

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan Sun 03 Jul 2011, 10:20 pm

Josiah Maiestas wrote:If only Murray had some balls to do what Novak proves can be done....
🤦

laverfan

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan Sun 03 Jul 2011, 10:22 pm

noleisthebest wrote:
laverfan wrote:Very brave of you even to try the tout route for a ticket. For perhaps future reference, negotiate a good price for all tickets the tout has and pick them up away from the venue. Might work better. Wink

Nothing like hindsight, heh....still I'm glad I was there, as I said to my mum, I felt like a queen for an hour or so...
And Novak is the king

laverfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Josiah Maiestas Sun 03 Jul 2011, 10:23 pm

Can't you speak your mind on this forum?

I guess you enjoy it more with Murray always losing his bottle against a top 3 opponent.... :run2:
Josiah Maiestas
Josiah Maiestas

Back to top Go down

Post by yummymummy Mon 04 Jul 2011, 6:15 pm

Josiah Maiestas wrote:Can't you speak your mind on this forum?

I guess you enjoy it more with Murray always losing his bottle against a top 3 opponent.... :run2:

Cynical little guy aren't you ?
You obviously have a Murray complex - OCD is a terrible thing - seek help thumbsup

yummymummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Mon 04 Jul 2011, 6:53 pm

Great story NITB! Even if it did not work out on CC, at least you got your share of emotions and that's what life is about.

I was watching teh match with a Serbian "blond" girl in our club who was completely ecstatic and could not control herself either.

The first time I sat on CC, I entered it withut tickets, I just squeezed in the queue pretending and then kept on moving seats to seats as people filled in. I felt a bit ashamed but the excitement of being on centre court was so big for me the Frenchie who only saw Wimbledon on TV before that I though it was worth the shame. And then suddenly I hear a guy shouting "Steffi...will you marry me?" and her to reply "how much money have you got"? Yes that famous piece, I heard it live on CC without a ticket!

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Mon 04 Jul 2011, 11:33 pm

Tenez wrote:Great story NITB! Even if it did not work out on CC, at least you got your share of emotions and that's what life is about.

I was watching teh match with a Serbian "blond" girl in our club who was completely ecstatic and could not control herself either.

The first time I sat on CC, I entered it withut tickets, I just squeezed in the queue pretending and then kept on moving seats to seats as people filled in. I felt a bit ashamed but the excitement of being on centre court was so big for me the Frenchie who only saw Wimbledon on TV before that I though it was worth the shame. And then suddenly I hear a guy shouting "Steffi...will you marry me?" and her to reply "how much money have you got"? Yes that famous piece, I heard it live on CC without a ticket!

Glad you "enjoyed" yourself Tenez...I just don't know how you managed to "squeeze" yourself anywhere there, the guards are everywhere at the gates (main gates, where you enter with the ticket without queuying)...anyway....I must say it was all crazy, and I still can't believe it happened to me...it was so embarrassing, shocking and tragic at the same time...the worst was that security guard woman who approached me as if I had just attempted an assassination...ok, it wasn't that bad, but it felt like it...

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Tue 05 Jul 2011, 12:47 am

Well it was a good 12 or 15 years ago so it was not as secured the...and wasn't the final either.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by bogbrush Tue 05 Jul 2011, 7:39 am

Great story NiTB, I guess if you were given the choice of stay in OR Nole won you'd have taken what you got.
bogbrush
bogbrush

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next