The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bute v Mendy and Williams v Lara Rios v Antillion predictions

+4
bellchees
Young_Towzer
Josiah Maiestas
Seanusarrilius
8 posters

Go down

Bute v Mendy and Williams v Lara Rios v Antillion predictions Empty Bute v Mendy and Williams v Lara Rios v Antillion predictions

Post by Seanusarrilius Sat 09 Jul 2011, 7:11 pm

Heres my vids for the Williams v Lara and Bute v Mendy fights and Rios v antillion tonight, who do you guys have??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWpFR-skRGI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkZYTzCtO14

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0SuwOFUOLk&feature=related

Enjoy

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Bute v Mendy and Williams v Lara Rios v Antillion predictions Empty Re: Bute v Mendy and Williams v Lara Rios v Antillion predictions

Post by Josiah Maiestas Sat 09 Jul 2011, 7:21 pm

Lara will get picked off.. overrawed by the punisher
Josiah Maiestas
Josiah Maiestas

Back to top Go down

Bute v Mendy and Williams v Lara Rios v Antillion predictions Empty Re: Bute v Mendy and Williams v Lara Rios v Antillion predictions

Post by Young_Towzer Sat 09 Jul 2011, 7:37 pm

Rios by tko rounds 8-10
Williams wide UD or late stoppage, still an headache for anyone imo

Young_Towzer

Back to top Go down

Post by bellchees Sat 09 Jul 2011, 7:58 pm

Anyone interested in the Molina Vs Cintron fight? It should be in the same bracket of relevance as the ones mentioned in this article. I thought Molina beat Lara in their fight and am looking forward to his fight tonight.

bellchees

Back to top Go down

Post by WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs Sat 09 Jul 2011, 8:04 pm

Rios outmuscled and outbrawls Antillon (doesnt happen very often) in a FOTY candidate where rios gets hurt. Rios will outlast him and take him out. Rips TKO 9

Williams outworks Lara and maybe even stops him in the mid rounds. Williams is such a awkward customer and is leaps and bounds above any of lara'd previous opponents. Williams UD

Bute to beat down on mendy as the fight goes on ending in the mid rounds. Bute KO 6

WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs

Back to top Go down

Post by Young_Towzer Sat 09 Jul 2011, 8:09 pm

WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs wrote:Rios outmuscled and outbrawls Antillon (doesnt happen very often) in a FOTY candidate where rios gets hurt. Rios will outlast him and take him out. Rips TKO 9

Williams outworks Lara and maybe even stops him in the mid rounds. Williams is such a awkward customer and is leaps and bounds above any of lara'd previous opponents. Williams UD

Bute to beat down on mendy as the fight goes on ending in the mid rounds. Bute KO 6

I hope Mitchell comes through the Murray fight and fights Rios at the 02 in November, as mentioned by Warren, what a fight that will be, a fully on the ball Mitchell jabs his head off imo.

Young_Towzer

Back to top Go down

Post by captain carrantuohil Sat 09 Jul 2011, 8:14 pm

Everything depends on how gun-shy Williams has become after his shocking KO loss. That was the kind of punch that has the potential to shorten a career. I'm interested that with all his inexperience, Lara has been happy to take the step up to face one of the head men of the light-middleweight/middleweight scene. It speaks of a man not short of confidence. Lara can dig, although he's not a one-punch KO merchant, which may be to Williams's relief. Nevertheless, not with great confidence, I'm going for the surprise result here. Lara by late TKO.

Bute has too many guns for Mendy, surely. Mid-rounds stoppage, perhaps? Rios, as I've said elsewhere, really has an opportunity to set a marker down as the man at lightweight. He will certainly need to be disposing of the Antillons of this world if he is to achieve that aim, and I think that he will manage that here. TKO 8 or something like that.

captain carrantuohil

Back to top Go down

Post by Seanusarrilius Sat 09 Jul 2011, 8:22 pm

bellchees wrote:Anyone interested in the Molina Vs Cintron fight? It should be in the same bracket of relevance as the ones mentioned in this article. I thought Molina beat Lara in their fight and am looking forward to his fight tonight.

i am interested mate but i didnt get time to put a vid up. hard one to call, i leke molinas work ethic and he is very durable so may cause trouble for Cintron, but then Cintron has good power. will be very interesting

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Post by WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs Sat 09 Jul 2011, 8:34 pm

Young_towzer, hopefully he can. He is a personal favourite of mine and I think Murray is extremely overrated. However, I still see rios managing to catch Mitchell and use his physical presence to TKO him, but I would liked to be proved wrong

Back to top Go down

Post by Seanusarrilius Sat 09 Jul 2011, 8:48 pm

mitchell is a better boxer than Murray IMO i just think in this fight we Murray has so many things in his favour with it near Manchester, Mitchells viral problem, Mitchells personal life probs etctc, i did a prediciton as to how i think it will go that sums it up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9TOork89Zo

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Post by WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs Sat 09 Jul 2011, 10:08 pm

Does anyone know when rios-antillon is live UK time?

Back to top Go down

Post by Young_Towzer Sat 09 Jul 2011, 10:13 pm

WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs wrote:Young_towzer, hopefully he can. He is a personal favourite of mine and I think Murray is extremely overrated. However, I still see rios managing to catch Mitchell and use his physical presence to TKO him, but I would liked to be proved wrong

I don't think you become a bad fighter overnight, Mitchell had an off night against Katsidis, he only has to take a leaf outta Khan's book, he lost much worse to a lesser fighter and came back admirably. Mitchell is faster than Rios, is a much better boxer with much, much better skills, is harder to hit and i think he'd beat him on points.

Young_Towzer

Back to top Go down

Post by Young_Towzer Sat 09 Jul 2011, 10:15 pm

Seanusarrilius wrote:mitchell is a better boxer than Murray IMO i just think in this fight we Murray has so many things in his favour with it near Manchester, Mitchells viral problem, Mitchells personal life probs etctc, i did a prediciton as to how i think it will go that sums it up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9TOork89Zo

I've always said when on about the fight, Kev wins if his head is right, he is better in every department, but if the lay off, etc takes effect Murray wins. And i read in 'fighting fit' magazine a brilliant interview with him where he admitted he was wrong with Katsidis, etc and looked in brilliant shape upto 2 month ago, so if his head's orite he wins imo, i don't think the fight being near manchester means anything tbh, i agree about the personal life problems and his lay off.

Young_Towzer

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Sat 09 Jul 2011, 10:18 pm

How are people watching Williams?

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by Young_Towzer Sat 09 Jul 2011, 10:25 pm

Scottrf wrote:How are people watching Williams?

Will have to be stream surely, sky aint showing it, the Rios fight is better but also not on sky

Young_Towzer

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Sat 09 Jul 2011, 10:26 pm

Which stream? Not on boxingguru.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by Young_Towzer Sat 09 Jul 2011, 10:29 pm

Scottrf wrote:Which stream? Not on boxingguru.

I never went to school so cant spell the website i watch live fights on, like you i wish someone had taken me. Silly me! Very Happy

Young_Towzer

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Sat 09 Jul 2011, 10:36 pm

Touché

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by Young_Towzer Sat 09 Jul 2011, 10:40 pm

Scottrf wrote:Touché

Bonjour, type justin tv boxing into google, i usually get a stream for fights on there, watched full Ortiz/Berto, Maidana/Morales, B-Hop/Pascal, Cotto/Mayorga on there

Young_Towzer

Back to top Go down

Post by WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs Sat 09 Jul 2011, 11:05 pm

When is rios on?

Back to top Go down

Post by Young_Towzer Sat 09 Jul 2011, 11:19 pm

WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs wrote:When is rios on?
Not certain, i would expect him to be on around 2.30-3.30 am

Young_Towzer

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Sat 09 Jul 2011, 11:28 pm

Bute v Mendy and Williams v Lara Rios v Antillion predictions Rios_Antillon_weighin_110708_001a

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Sat 09 Jul 2011, 11:31 pm

http://ringtv.craveonline.com/blog/167975-video-williams-lara-weigh-in

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galveston Giant Sun 10 Jul 2011, 12:39 am

Scottrf wrote:http://ringtv.craveonline.com/blog/167975-video-williams-lara-weigh-in

Thanks Scott.
The Galveston Giant
The Galveston Giant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down