The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mobile - Contract - E2save

2 posters

Go down

Mobile - Contract - E2save Empty Mobile - Contract - E2save

Post by Guest Sun 10 Jul - 11:38

Title was just there to try and grab people that might know a bit about mobile contracts, and this thing called 'by redemption'.

Basically I'm looking for a new phone and because I'm not in a full time job I need a cheap contract. This website (e2save) is offering the phone I want and the end price works out around to be £7 per month after I send off and receive my money back that they say can offer me.

http://www.e2save.com/mobile-phone/contract/Sony+Ericsson/Sony-Ericsson-Xperia-X8.html?tariffcode=D15TEJUN08

That's the tariff I'm looking at, but I'm unsure whether I want to risk buying from someone I haven't dealt with before.

Has anyone bought anything from e2save before and actually received the money they had been promised? Or have you even bought your own phone with a redemption offer; is it tricky to get your money?

Thanks! thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Mobile - Contract - E2save Empty Re: Mobile - Contract - E2save

Post by Gregers Sun 10 Jul - 11:43

It looks fairly legit Churchill mate, I havnt used them before either. Redemption tariffs usually arnt too bad to reclaim your money

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 10 Jul - 12:00

I'm going to ask around on Monday and see if anyone has used them that I know. Looking through what needs to be sent and when looks a bit confusing but I should hopefully get my head around it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Derbyblue Sun 10 Jul - 13:02

I'm currently with them, not yet got to the month where I get my money back but I know it's a simple process to get your money back, and I know people who have used the company before and received their money.

Derbyblue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 10 Jul - 13:04

Derby can you clear up for me then when I need to send my bills away and what bill to send?
http://www.e2save.com/deal-info?price_id=8788477

Would I send my November bill off in December- or would it be my December bill in January?

Back to top Go down

Post by Derbyblue Sun 10 Jul - 13:27

You would send your bill dated December, so the bill from November to December, you just send it once the bill says you've paid for it so probably at some point in January.

Derbyblue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down