The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 1 Match 5 - Blackburn v Liverpool

+3
nick_fury
nadeem2099
Afro
7 posters

Go down

Week 1 Match 5 - Blackburn v Liverpool Empty Week 1 Match 5 - Blackburn v Liverpool

Post by Afro Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:47 pm

Blackburnl
This weeks injuries:
Asamoah Gyan
Aly Cissokho

Liverpool
This weeks injuries:
Adrian Lopez
Cristian Zapata
Joan Capdevila

Last edited by BigFellasAfro on Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:00 am; edited 19 times in total
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Week 1 Match 5 - Blackburn v Liverpool Empty Re: Week 1 Match 5 - Blackburn v Liverpool

Post by nadeem2099 Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:02 am

TACTICS WEEK 3
INJURIES - A CARROL + FRIEDERIC

We are the underdogs in this match so we will play counter attacking football. We will defend very deep and attack only when it is the right time. I will go for a 5-3-1-1 formation and try not to concede a goal by 60mins. If that plan works we will be a bit more adventurous and attack more. The midfield will alwys track back and help the defence. The wingers will defend and attack when there is a n oppurtunity. We will look to stifle Tottenham's attack and hit them on the counter. We have been practicing this formation for quite a while and have sought some advice from Jose Mourinho on defensive football.

------------------------Akinfeev---------------------
Miguel-----Cuellar-----Hangelaand(c)-----Clark-----Clichy
-----------Flamini-----M Diarra-----Carrick------------
-----------------------------A Young-----------------
----------------------S Coulibaly-----------------------

Subs - Sorenson, Delph, Huddlestone, Granero, Tim Cahill, Hazard, Adrian

CAPTAIN - Hangeland
VICE CAPTAIN - Akinfeev
FREEKICKS - A Young
CORNER KICKS A Young
PENALTY KICKS - Coulibaly

I am giving Coulibaly and Flamini their debut against a strong Tottenham side. They will look to impress and a good performance here will do wonders for their confidence.

GK - Akinfeev - You will be quick to intercept any dangerous through balls and show the world why your russias number one keeper. Command the penalty area and be fearless in claiming balls.

RB - Miguel - Your main job is to defend and keep the opposition winger quiet. Do not make attacking runs unless you see space opening up. Make sure you are not beaten 1 v 1 and you will get defensive support from flamini. Keep play simple and do not lose possession cheaply.

CB - Cuellar - Stay deep and defend. Use your height to your advantage and stay close to your fellow defenders.

CB - Hangelaand - You are the captain an you will defend and stay deep. Do not give the opposition attack any time to relax and play calmly. You are allowed to go up and attack when we have a set piece or corner and use your height to score a goal. When you attack, Diarra will cover for you in defence untill you get back into position.

CB - Ciaran Clark - You will look to defend and use your good reading of the game to keep the other tems attackers at bay. Keep play simple and do not try anything fancy as your main job is to defend.

LB - Clichy - You will look to close down the right winger and stop him from running at you. Do not let him get you 1 v 1 and put an early hard tackle to let him know you mean business and won"t be beaten today. You can attack but time your runs wisely as the gameplan is to defend first and hit the othr team on the counter. Carrick will help you and will look to double up on the right winger.

DM - Flamini - You are making your debut and you will be part of a strong defence minded of 3 with carrick and m diarra. You main job will be to stay deep and whenever the oppostion left winger or attack mid has the ball quickly close them down. You will also help Miguel in his defensive duties and you will cover for him when he attacks.

DM - M Diarra - You are the midfield destryer and will look to frustrate the Tottenham players with yor tackles and determination. Keep play simpe and clode down the play quick and intercept loose passes.

DM - Carrick - Your job is to anchor the midield and keep play moving. Pass the ball to the wingers and close down the opposition quickly. Help Clichy in his defensive duties and cover for him when he is attacking. You will be the passer of the team and try and thread throug balls for Young and Hazrd.

SS/LWF- A Young - You will be given a free role today playing on the left and drifting inwards into a second striker positon. Always track back and help the defence and do not try anything to risky as we do not want to give possetion away when attacking.

CF - Soulymane Coulibaly - A huge game for a 16 year old but I have the utmost confidence in him. He is a powerful quick striker who uses his strength to his advantage and is being heralded as the new Drogba. He will look to play the role of the target man and hold play up untill support arrives. I want you to pressurize the opposition up to the half way line.

IF I AM WINNING BY 60 MINS - I will change formation into a 6-4-0. This is an ultra defensive formation which is very hard to break down. I will take off Young and Coulibaly and put on 2 defence minded players in Huddlestone and Granero. I will put Flamini into centre back and granero in Centre mid. Everyone will be on full defensive mode and I will not play a striker and wilol look to contain the pressure of the opposition attacks and clear every dangerous ball that comes in.

-----------------------------Akinfeev--------------------------
Miguel-----Flamini-----Cuellar-----Hangelaand(c)-----Clark-----Clichy
------------M Diarra---------Carrick---------Huddlestone---------------
-----------------------------Granero----------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

IF IA LOSING BY 60 MINS - I will change formation into a 4-1-2-1-2. I will take off Cuellar, Diarra and Carrick and put on Hazard, Cahill and Adrian in ther place. We will also play a high line and push more pwople into the opposition box to try and score a goal.

-----------------------------Akinfeev--------------------------
Miguel---------Hangelaand(c)---------Clark---------Clichy
-----------------------------Flamini----------------------
Hazard----------------------------------------------A Young------
-----------------------------Tim Cahill---------------------------
-----------------S Coulibaly---------------Adrian---------------------

IF I AM DRAWING BY 60 MINS - I will stick with the 5-3-1-1 formation but put a couple of fresh legs on. I will take off Young, Carrick and Coulibaly and put on Hazard, Huddlestone and Adrian to close the game out.

------------------------Akinfeev---------------------
Miguel-----Cuellar-----Hangelaand(c)-----Clark-----Clichy
-----------Flamini-----M Diarra-----Huddlestone------------
-----------------------------Hazard-----------------
----------------------Adrian-----------------------

Last edited by nadeem2099 on Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:43 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changed my sub bench)
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Week 1 Match 5 - Blackburn v Liverpool Empty Re: Week 1 Match 5 - Blackburn v Liverpool

Post by nick_fury Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:00 am

Gameweek 3 vs Aston Villa
Line Up:
-----------------------------Stekelenburg--------------------------

van der Wiel-------Rolando------Mertesacker--------Coentrão

Lennon---------------Sandro---------Modric---------------Bale

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------van der Vaart
----------------------Benzema

Subs: Ochoa, Walker, Dawson, Martínez, Barnetta, Götze, Gilardinho

Captain: Mertesacker, lead by example.
General: Defence play offside trap, keep organised, be wary of the counter attack. Keep the play mixed. Attack down the flanks but switch it up and play down the middle if chances are not being created, mix it up and keep them guessing. Hold our width, try stretch them out as this will open gaps for us. I want you to control the pace of play, keep a steady pace but attacking I want it fast to put them on the back foot and catch them out. Modric will be our main man today dictating the pace of play and switching it. Let’s try get some early goals and kill this one off quick, go and enjoy yourself lads. BOOM

Stekelenburg: Command the area, communicate with defence at all times. Keep punching to a minimal, catch as much as you can within reason/if possible. He has immense shot stopping abilities.

Defence: Communication is key, talk and help each other out. Dawson and Mertesacker have different attributes which will complement each other. Both will go forward for attacking corners one attacking front post, other centre and alternating each time.

Rolando – Man mark the target man, not too tight but don’t let him play off your shoulder, stay goal side of him at all times. Challenge for all headers and get the tackles in, not too rough as we want to avoid cards. With the ball send it to the right flank but preference will be to the middle if either Sandro or Modric are free.

Mertesacker – Man mark the SS if there is one, stay tight on him not letting him turn and challenge him for every ball. If there isn’t act as sweeper. Use your height to win all ariel balls. Get stuck in. With the ball send it out to the left flank, Coentrão or Bale. When Coentrão pushes forward make sure you are back to cover.

van der Wiel and Coentrão - Both defend and attack very well. Mark opposition wingers, try block all crosses, keep them wide and don't let them cut inside. Do not go to ground.
van der Wiel – Focus on keeping the opposition winger quiet doing all the above. You can go forward but I don’t want you pushing up too much, only overlap when we are on a quick break. Crosses in from deep, be available for Lennon to pass to.

Coentrão – Mark the opposition winger, stay tight in order to give him less space and win the ball quicker setting off a counter attack. Attacking support Bale but I want you bursting forward too, overlap or burst through on the inside of Bale, the latter could be more effective as you may not be picked up as quickly. I am expecting Miguel to be their RB so we can give him some trouble today. Cross from deep or touchline and if you’re on the inside with a chance on goal, go for it.

Sandro – Midfield general. Want you to get all over the pitch. If there is a AM then keep an eye on him, mark when he gets into an advance position, any other time get across the pitch. Protect the back four. Go for headers, get tackles in, own the pitch, make it yours! Attacking wise I want you to distribute the ball, the wide men will keep the width so be the middle man in switching from flank to flank, keep the ball moving at all times. If you see a gap send Benzema though.

Bale – Track back and help out the fullback when needed, doubling up on the opposition winger or if the opposition fullbacks push forward track and attempt to tackle them. Coentrão will be overlapping you and making runs on the inside of you too, when he burst forward I want you to be cautious and just ease up slightly so you are ready to cover the LB position which will allow our defence to shift back into its natural positions. Wait for Coentrão runs and play him in. When Coentrão is attacking you can cut in at times to help the midfield.

Lennon – Track back and help out the fullback when needed, doubling up on the opposition winger or if the opposition fullbacks push forward track and attempt to tackle them. Attacking, get the crosses in. You’re up against a good LB who has some pace, expected Clichy, challenge him and take him on, want you to try pin him back so he can’t get forward. Get crosses in from the touchline along the floor, look for VDV coming in late or Benzema. Anywhere else on the pitch get the ball in the box or to Modric.

Modric – Work hard to win the ball in the centre, track back and help Sandro. However you are the creative midfield man today, get into advanced areas, thread the ball through to the flanks and strikers. I also want your to dictate the pace of play, switch it up on attack, when braking up an attack calm it down and get re-organised. Quick one-two play with VDV and Benzema can open up opportunities. Mix play up, try a ball over the top if you see Benzema going, When in an advanced position drift around the edge of the box, be there for passes to “start again”, cut backs or to simply get in the box late on the ball.

van der Vaart – Play in the hole, support Benzema but I’ll give you a free role to work your magic. Shoot if you have an opportunity. Use your trickery to feed Benzema through. When defending help the midfield close the opposition down and win back possession.

Benzema – Out and out striker today. Play off the shoulder. Make forward runs and look for through balls. Crosses will be flying in so do your best to get a head on them. Hangelaand will be playing but not sure who his partner is, either way target them and not Hangelaand, you should be able to get on a few crosses then.

Subs:
Winning:
70th minutes Martínez for Modric. Sure up the midfield but also a like for like playmaker.

Losing or drawing:
68th minute Gilardinho on for van der Vaart, go with two upfront, as much supply to Benzema and Gilardinho as possible and all-out attack.

Set Peices:
Pen: Benzema
Corners: - Barnetta, aim for Dawson, Shawcross or Gilardinho.
Free kick long: Sandro
Free kick right: VDV/Bale
Free kick left: Barnetta/Modric

nick_fury

Location : More West Coast than Viva & even further West Coast than Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by nadeem2099 Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:25 am

Tactics vs everton
Injuries - parish

We are playing everton this week and we are confident of getting the right result after the disappointing loss against tottenham. We respect smartestgooner and his team but we do not fear them. We will play the good old fashioned 4-5-1 today, a formation used by many teams, to soak up the opposition pressure and hit them on the counter. We have a world class defender making his debut for us today. He is the portuguese international Bruno Alves. His experience and expert reading of the game will hopefully give us the upper hand.

Starting formation

------------------------Akinfeev----------------------
Miguel-------Bruno Alves-----Hangeland-------Clichey
-----------------Carrick------------Flamini---------------
Hazard------------------------------------------------Reyes
---------------------------Granero-------------------------
------------------------Andy Carrol-------------------------

Subs - Sorenson, Cuellar, M Diarra, friederic, Mark 'speedy' Gonzalez, Tim cahill, Adrian

CAPTAIN - HANGELAND
VICE CAPTAIN - CARRICK
CORNER KICKS - REYES
FREE KICKS - REYES
PENALTIES - ANDY CAROLL

GK Akinfeev - one of the best in the world and will look to keep a clean sheet. He will look to command the penalty area and will communicate with the defence whenever defending set pieces.

RB Miguel - Miguel will look to attack at every opportunity and will use his experience to try and stop the opposition wingers. He will make overlapping runs when we are on the attack but will also defend when needed. Get dangerous crosses into the penalty area and shoot from long range if given the opportunity.

CB Hangeland (CAPTAIN) - Our captain and fearless leader. He is one of the tallest defenders in the world and will look to use his height to his advantage to hassle the opposition strikers. He is our captain and will look to use his leadership skills to hype up his teammates.

CB Bruno Alves - The portuguese is making his debut for us and is also an experienced defender. He is a formidable force in the air and will use his physical strength to close down the opposition attacks. He is also a goal threat when going forward and will look to attack from set piece situations.

LB Clichy - Clichy will look to use his pace and stamina to run up and down the wings and help Reyes whenever possible. He is rarely beaten 1 v 1 and will be helped by Reyes when we are on the defensive. Stay back if miguel is attacking and vice versa.

DM Flamini - he is known as a work horse in real life due to his will and desire to win the ball back when it is lost. Flamini will look to stay in the center of the pitch and break up play and help the defence whenever needed. He will dribble out with the ball when in possession of the ball and will join attacks if needed.

DM Carrick - will be given the role to keep play moving and create attacks. He will stay in the center of midfield and boss the play. Keep play simple and use your accurate passing to bring reyes and hazard into the game. Track back and pressurize the opposition when they have the ball.

RW Hazard - hazard will look to use his pace and dribbling ability to take on the opposition left back. He will look to take it to the by line in cross the ball in for the strikers to finish. He is one of the best 1 v 1 players and will look to trouble the opposition defence.

LW Reyes - will have a similar role to Hazard but will focus more on putting dangerous crosses for Andy Caroll to finish. He will also track back to help the left back and is a huge danger at set pieces.

AM Granero - he will look to use his good close control and passing ability to bring the wingers and the striker into play. He will look to make attacking runs in the box and pass and move when trying to open up Evertons defence.

ST Andy Caroll - the tall striker will look to use his 190+ cm physique to his advantage as he will be the focal point of our attacks. He will look to hold up play and play the target man role which suits him best. He will be looking to get on the end of Reyes's crosses and use any set piece situation to his advantage as one of his strong points is his tremendous heading ability. He also has a dangerous left foot and is not afraid to shoot from long range.

IF LOSING BY 60 MINS I WILL - take of flamini, hangeland and carrick and put on tim cahill, mark gonzalez and adrian. I will change the formation to a 3-4-3 and go on full attack mode. Miguel and Clichy will be allowed to go on the offensive and attack.
Gonzalez will be playing as second strikers to try and score a goal.
Miguel--------------Bruno Alves---------------Clichey
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Hazard--------Granero---------Cahill----------Reyes
----------------------------------------------------
----------Gonzalez-------Carrol-------Adrian-----------------

IF I AM WINNING BY 60MINS I WILL - take off granero, reyes and replace them with mark gonzalez and huddlestone to try and protect the lead. Diarra will play more deeper and will look to intercept loose balls.

Miguel-------Bruno Alves-----Hangeland-------Clichey
-----------------Carrick------------Flamini---------------
Hazard----------------M Diarra-------------Gonzalez
-------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------Andy Carrol-------------------------

IF I AM DRAWING BY 60MINS I WILL - stay with the same team but add some fresh legs on. Miguel will come off for Friederic. Flamini will come off for M Diarra and Granero will come off for Tim Cahill.

Friederic-------Bruno Alves-----Hangeland-------Clichey
--------------------Carrick---------M Diarra---------------
Hazard--------------------------------------------------Reyes
------------------------------Cahill-------------------------
--------------------------Andy Carrol-------------------------
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Post by smartestgooner Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:58 am

“EVERTON” v Aston Villa (Injured: Olsson & Bent)
attacking formation:
------------------------------ A.Begovic ------------------------------
Rafinha ---------- P.Jagielka ------ M.Sakho --------- D.Criscito
------------------- Y.M’Vila ------------ R.Meireles ----------------
---- Gervinho -------------- L.Suarez ------------- L.Podolski ----
----------------------------- H.Rodallega ----------------------------
defensive formation:
Rafinha ---------- P.Jagielka ------ M.Sakho ---------- D.Criscito
Gervinho --------- Y.M’Vila ------- R.Meireles ------- L.Podolski
------------------------------- L.Suarez -------------------------------
----------------------------- H.Rodallega -----------------------------
Subs:
1)B.Foster 2)J.Bosingwa 3)J.Vertonghen 4)A.Ramsey 5)R.Alvarez
6)Douglas Costa 7)C.N’Zogbia
Captain: R.Meireles
Freekick: L.Suarez/L.Podolski
Corner: R.Meireles
Pens: L.Podolski

Our style of play will be slick passing game, every member of our 11 is comfortable on the ball. We have craft & creativity in the central and wide areas. Look to move the ball around the field quickly trying to find openings in the opposition defence. When not in possession we look to close the opposition down very quickly and pressure them, hustling them & getting in their faces to win the ball back and start another Everton attack. The amazing thing about this team is the energy, speed and power that the players possess.

GK – The Bosnian is a 6ft 5 monster. A great shot stopper but even better at commanding his area, he is excellent at coming to claim crosses and will apply these skills to the game in hand. He has the best view of the attacks developing and will help organise the defence barking out instructions from the back.

CB’s – Keep a defensive line at least 25yards from goal thus nullifying pace threat to some extent (our defenders are fast anyway) whilst not exposing us to massive threat from the air especially as both CB’s are good in the air. Both Jags & Sakho are real leaders at the back! Jagielka will man mark Andy Carroll (if he plays, otherwise his replacement), he knows the big strong target man is a tricky customer but with our relatively high line he will be forced to try and hold the ball up and Jags will anticipate the best time to get a tackle in. Jags is good in the air and can compete with Carroll. Sakho will be looking to sniff out any other danger and will cover Jagielka using his physicality, pace and good anticipation skills.
Fullbacks will look to deal with any danger coming down the Villa wide areas. Both are good defenders and will look to jockey the wide players down the line and block their crosses, If they try to cut infield the fullbacks will track them and they will be smothered between the fullbacks, DM and central midfielders. The fullbacks can offer support going forward providing width and allowing our wingers to cut infield. If either fullback goes forward the other will tuck in so we have in effect 3 cb’s at the back & M’Vila will hang back ready to cut out any attempts of a counter. On a quick counter attack both fullbacks will look to see if they can play a ball over the top for the wingers to burn past the defence and get through on goal.

Centre Mid – We will look to move the ball quickly through the central midfield area. We have a good combination of power, pace and stamina in the middle of the park so we can mix it up a bit. M’Vila will act as the DM & he will be asked to protect the defence today, he will patrol the area ahead of the defence anticipating danger and cutting it our before it materialises into anything serious. If Aston Villa play with an AM M’Vila will look to combine with the defence to take him out of the game. Meireles offers quality going forward without leaving his defensive responsibilities. When not in possession Meireles will look to close down any advancing midfielders as quickly as possible and pressurise them. Both midfielders can move the ball around looking to link up with or play in the wingers or forwards. When we go forward we push upfield as a team and Meireles will get into attacking positions. Will anybody track him?
Wings – Gervinho has an opportunity to shine today. He is most likely up against Clichy, a decent player but one Gervinho can definitely beat with his trickery and skill. Gervinho will take him on with his trickery and pace always looking to burst past him outwide to whip a cross in or cut infield and drag him out of position leaving space for the fullback to overlap. Clichy does not like wingers running at him and he might start to flap when put under pressure. Podolski is another direct, pacey winger mixed with power and a lethal shot. He will be operating from the left looking to cut in and attack the space between the fullback and the CB trying to create an opportunity for a shot or a chance for a team mate. He will also look to burst past the RB and get in a cross or cut back in to his team mates. When a wide player has the ball in a wide position the opposite wide player will burst in at the back post & Rodallega will gamble at the front post with Suarez arriving late giving us good options to receive the cross. When defending the wingers will tuck in to form a hard to breakdown and compact midfield, they will try to offer protection to the fullbacks when we are not in possession.

Suarez – Starting in the hole between midfield and attack he will look to pick the ball up deep and link up play for us. He can take players on with his skill as he is a great dribbler, or he can hold the ball up and play in the other attackers. He has a great eye for goal and playing as the support striker off Rodallega his movement will drags defenders all over the field. If there are no options on Suarez will shoot from range as he has a good record of goalscoring from outside the box.

Rodallega – Our goalscorer (hopefully!) will be leading the attack. As we are playing possession and slick passing we will rarely go long for him to hold it up unless we are under the cosh or there is an opportunity to release him with a long ball. However his team mates will look to link up with him and play off him if they can get the ball into his feet. Rodallega is a composed finisher and we are hoping the wide players can put crosses in for him to bury or his team mates can lay off to him to smash home. When the ball comes into the box he will always be looking to get in between the 2 CB’s. Rodallega has pace and power as well as good ball control so he should prove a real test for the Villa defence today. Bruno Alves could make his debut and after only joining last Wednesday will not have had much time to settle and we will look to put him under a lot of pressure. Rodallega has the knack of getting in the right place at the right time, he will sometimes hang on the shoulder of the last man looking to bend runs in behind him to collect a through ball.

Subs:
On 70mins Ramsey on for Meireles – Our high pressure high intensity game will require some fresh legs in the centre & Ramsey coming on for Meireles gives us exactly that.

On 75mins – N’Zogbia & Bosingwa on for Podolski & Rafinha. By this stage the Villa defence will be tiring and N’Zogbia adds some fresh creativity and pace into the attack. Bosingwa will add fresh legs down the right and will sprint up and down the flank working the tiring Villa wide players.

smartestgooner

Back to top Go down

Post by smartestgooner Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:13 am

“EVERTON” v Stoke (Injured: Meireles & Santon)
attacking formation:
Rafinha ---------- P.Jagielka ------ M.Sakho ------------ G.Clichy
------------------- Y.M’Vila ------------ A.Ramsey ----------------
---- Gervinho -------------- ------------------------- L.Podolski ----
--------------------- L.Suarez -------- D.Bent -----------------------
defensive formation:
Rafinha ---------- P.Jagielka ---------- M.Sakho ---------- G.Clichy
Gervinho --------- Y.M’Vila ----------- A.Ramsey ------- L.Podolski
------------------------------- L.Suarez -------------------------------
-------------------------------- D.Bent -----------------------------
Subs:
1)B.Foster 2)J.Bosingwa 3)J.Vertonghen 4)J.Spearing 5)R.Alvarez
6)J.Mata 7)H.Rodallega
Captain: P.Jagielka
Freekick: L.Suarez/L.Podolski
Corner: A.Ramsey
Pens: L.Podolski

Our style of play will be slick passing game, every member of our 11 is comfortable on the ball. We have craft & creativity in the central and wide areas. Look to move the ball around the field quickly trying to find openings in the opposition defense. When not in possession we look to close the opposition down very quickly and pressure them, hustling them & getting in their faces to win the ball back and start another Everton attack. The amazing thing about this team is the energy, speed and power that the players possess. Our quick passing game should ensure we have the lions share of possession but if Stoke try to pack the midfield our wingers will tuck in and Suarez will drop infront of the midfield to a 4-4-1-1 so we pass our way out of midfield and break quickly via the wings and forwards.

GK – The Bosnian is a 6ft 5 monster. A great shot stopper but even better at commanding his area, he is excellent at coming to claim crosses and will apply these skills to the game in hand. He has the best view of the attacks developing and will help organize the defense barking out instructions from the back.

CB’s – Keep a defensive line at least 25yards from goal thus nullifying pace threat to some extent (our defenders are fast anyway) whilst not exposing us to massive threat from the air especially as both CB’s are good in the air. Both Jags & Sakho are real leaders at the back! Jagielka will man mark the Stoke main striker, with our relatively high line he will be forced to try and hold the ball up and Jags will anticipate the best time to get a tackle in (If Cardozo is the main striker the high line could cause him problems as he is not very mobile and his pace is no match for that of our defenders). Sakho will be looking to sniff out any other danger and will cover Jagielka using his physicality, pace and good anticipation skills.
Fullbacks will look to deal with any danger coming down the Stoke wide areas. Both are good defenders and will look to jockey the wide players down the line and block their crosses, If they try to cut infield the fullbacks will track them and they will be smothered between the fullbacks and DM. The fullbacks both have pace and could be up against some speedy wingers today, so they will match them for pace and wont dive in but bide their time until the right opportunity to get the challenge in. The fullbacks can offer support going forward providing width and allowing our wingers to cut infield. If either fullback goes forward the other will tuck in so we have in effect 3 cb’s at the back & M’Vila will hang back ready to cut out any attempts of a counter. On a quick counter attack both fullbacks will look to see if they can play a ball over the top for the wingers to burn past the defense and get through on goal. We will look to hit the diagonal ball to Gervinho to launch a quick counter attack as we see Tremoulinas height as a bit of a weakness in the Stoke back line and Gervinho will beat him in the air and bring the ball down in attack.

Centre Mid – We will look to move the ball quickly through the central midfield area. We have a good combination of power, pace and stamina in the middle of the park so we can mix it up a bit. M’Vila will act as the DM & he will be asked to protect the defense today, he will patrol the area ahead of the defense anticipating danger and cutting it our before it materializes into anything serious. Defensively he will look to close down any attacking midfielders and snuff out the attacks. He will not be man marking in particular but will be looking for the Stoke midfielder who advances furthest forward at any one time. If we have Stoke pushed back in their half M’Vila can move up slightly higher as he is a good passer and might be able to release a team mate. Ramsey offers quality going forward without leaving his defensive responsibilities. When not in possession Ramsey will look to close down any advancing midfielders as quickly as possible and pressurize them (obviously not the same midfielder M’Vila is picking up!) if Montolivo drops deep then Ramsey will follow him and pressure him into mistakes. Both midfielders can move the ball around looking to link up with or play in the wingers or forwards. When we go forward we push upfield as a team and Ramsey will get into attacking positions. Will anybody track him?
Wings – Gervinho has an opportunity to shine today. He is most likely up against Tremoulinas, a decent player but one Gervinho can definitely beat with his trickery and skill as well as in the air. Gervinho will take him on with his trickery and pace always looking to burst past him outwide to whip a cross in or cut infield and drag him out of position going for goal or leaving space for the fullback to overlap. Podolski is another direct, pacey winger mixed with power and a lethal shot. He will be operating from the left looking to cut in and attack the space between the fullback and the CB trying to create an opportunity for a power shot or a chance for a team mate. He will also look to burst past the RB and get in a cross or cut back in to his team mates. When a wide player has the ball in a wide position the opposite wide player will burst in at the back post & Bent will gamble at the front post with Suarez floating & Ramsey arriving late giving us good options to receive the cross. When defending the wingers will tuck in to form a hard to breakdown and compact midfield, they will try to offer protection to the fullbacks when we are not in possession.

Suarez – Starting up top alongside Bent today Suarez has shown he can give even the worlds best defenders nightmares. He will look to run at the defenders at speed, bamboozling them with his dribbling and trickery to make space for the shot. He can strike or bend them in from inside or outside the box and will look to take on the shot when in range. At times he will drop a little deeper and play in the hole between midfield and attack he will look to pick the ball up deep and link up play for us. From here he can look to create and play in our other attackers. If Palombo is asked to man mark Suarez he will be dragged all over the field, sometimes up top sometimes in the hole and I think this could leave a gaping hole in the stoke midfield. When not in possession he will drop back to pressurize the Stoke DM.
Bent – Our goalscorer (hopefully!) will be leading the attack. As we are playing possession and slick passing we will rarely go long for him to hold it up unless we are under the cosh or there is an opportunity to release him with a long ball. However his team mates will look to link up with him and play off him if they can get the ball into his feet. Bent is a composed finisher and we are hoping the wide players can put crosses in for him to bury or his team mates can lay off or release him to him to smash home. Bent has the great ability of always being in the right place at the right time to nick a goal. When the ball comes into the box he will always be looking to get in between the 2 CB’s. Bent has pace and power as well as good ball control so he should prove a real test for the Stoke defense today. Bent he will sometimes hang on the shoulder of the last man looking to bend runs in behind him to collect a through ball.
Both strikers have great movement and the ability to find space and we are hoping this test will be to much for the Stoke rearguard.

Subs:
On 70mins Mata on for Podolski – Mata will come on with half an hour to go with the Stoke defense starting to get a bit weary he will look to create and make some magic happen.

On 75mins – Bosingwa on for Rafinha. Bosingwa will add fresh legs down the right and will sprint up and down the flank working the tiring Stoke wide players.
On 80mins – Rodallega on for Bent. All action last 10 minute performance by Rodallega, putting himself about, chasing down lost causes and basically doing everything he can to get us another goal.

smartestgooner

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:15 am

STOKE TACTICS VS EVERTON

-------------------Kameni
Di Silvestri-----King-----Johnson-----Tremoulinas
-------------------Palombo
------------Montolivo------Augusto
Farfan---------------------------------------Young
--------------------Cardozo

Injured players: Phil Neville and Raheem Sterling

Formation: 4-3-2-1

Subs
Smithies
Kaboul
Hargreaves
Arteta
Guardado
Quagliarella

Freekick 26 yards or more: Montolivo, Arteta, Augusto
Freekick 25 yards or less: Young, Arteta, Mnotlivo
Corner left: Young
Corner right: Montolivo/Arteta
Oenalty: Young

General style

We are up against a very solid Everton team, we have the tools in our locker to play against them vareity of ways. We have the speed and trickery on the wings and and strength and precision to dictate in the middle. The team can fight the oppenets if they want to fight or we can play Football against them if they like. Without Meriles I think we may have the edge in midfield. I want the midfield to pace the ball and move but we don't pretend we are Barca and that everysingle player on our team is great on the ball, sometimes we may need to hit it long to relieve the pressure, Cardozo has to be ready and hold it up for wingers or Augusto.

Kameni, has the job to control and maintain his 18 yard box especially his 6 yard where he has to be loud and clear. If he can claim a ball or punch it out he has to let the defenders know early. I want him to throw the ball out to wingers to start quick counters or to my fullbacks. Sometimes he may kick it out long to Cardozo, when he is one v one I want him to close the gap and stand up as long as he can to give the striker little room. If he can I want him to tip the ball away from danger when someone shoots to stop the rebounds. He has to constantly shout/talk to the defenders letting them know what dangers are around them or if they are not concentrating.

Di Silvestri main job is too defend, watch the ball and don't dive in, jockey thier winger away from goal. When he goes forward he will make runs to open up space for the winger. If he recieves the ball put in early crosses to catch Everton defence off guard.

Bent will most likely be there main striker, I have pitted King against him because he can match his pace. We don't man mark but Kings duty is to pick up Bent. We know Bent is good at running behind the defence so King has to be wary of that. Close down Bent and give him little room to manoever we know he is not very creative so he will pass backwards.King will also bring the ball out of defence playing it wide to wingers ot straight on the head of Cardozo.

Johnson will pick up any other striker or if they have an attacking mid running into the box. He is big and strong, go in strong but be fair let the player know you are around. Like King don't give them much room to turn. I feel I have the right balance between my two centre backs.

I don't want my centre halfs too far from each other, so we don't have gaps between them. If we do get opened or stretched at the back Palombo needs to fill in our help them.

Tremoulinas main job is too defend, watch the ball and don't dive in, jockey thier winger away from goal. When he goes forward he will make runs to open up space for the winger. If he recieves the ball put in early crosses to catch Everton defence off guard.

Palombo is our DM, stay infront of the back four and protect them. You have great energy levels and tackling abilties. Put pressure on the opposition midfield and make them hurry up or force them into mistakes. Palombo will not push up much I want him to keep the shape of our midfield and protect the defence. When he does get the ball play it simple to teammates, nothing fancy, and no long hollywood passes.

Montolivo is the creative force in the team, always keep the ballmoving and look for spaces and free players. Our wingers will make runs when he gets the ball and I want him to spot them and switch the ball to them. If the Everton midfield close him down and don't give him room he will drop back with Palombo and start his passes from there . I also want Montolivo to help Palombo in defensive dutites so we don't get ournumbered.

Augusto is the most attacking of our midfielders he will look to get between the Everton midfield and defence trying to open up gaps for teammates, he will also make runs passed Cardozo so he can get on the ends of any flicks or headers. He is very good running with the ball so he will dribble with it at the Everton team but not in the expense of losing the ball only do it when they are opened. When the defensive players of Everton get the ball Augusto will pounce of them putting them under pressure so they can't start thier moves, we need him to get into thier faces so they have to hit it long or backwards.

Farfan is very quick, I want him to make runs behind thier fullback because Montolivo will be looking for your runs. When you get the ball run at the defender, it's Clichy first game for Everton he may be nervous so attack him and make him commit into tackles. Use the width and get crosses in, look for diffrent variety of crosses, some to Cardozo, others back/near post and watch out for the late runs of Augusto. Always help back the fullbacks.

Young will play his normal game because he is so good at it, he will also drift inside and if he has the chance he will shoot at goal. Get crosses in because he is very good at that. He will switch wings with Farfan. Also he will help his fullback when defending.

Cardozo is our targetman, hold the ball and play it to teammates. He has a very good left foot and if he is outside the box I want him to use it. He has been told we will put early crosses in so he will be ready to attack them. I want him to play on both sides of the centre backs so they don't know which one of them should pick him up. Make them focus on his runs so he can open up gaps for teammates.

SUB 68 MINS
Farfan of Guardado on (Fresh legs)

SUB 72 MIN IF WINNING
Augusto off Hargreaves on (Energy and defesively sound)

Palombo----Hargreaves
---------Montolivo

SUB 72 MIN IF LOSING
Augusto off Quagliarella on (PLaying 4-4-2)

SUB 83 MIN IF WINNING
Tremoulinas off Kaboul on (More defesively tight at the back)

SUB 83 IF LOSING
Palombo off Arteta on (More creativity for the last 7 mins or so)
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

http://www.manutd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PINEAPPLEHEAD Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:34 am

LIVERPOOL

……………………………………REINA ……………………………
LICHSTEINER......MEXES……GALLAS…ANSALDI
……………………………LASS DIARRA………………………..
………………….DEROSSI…………GERRARD……………
NAVAS……..…………………………………………N.ZOGBIA
………………………………..S.AGUERO…………..……………..

DOUCHEZ
GRANT HANLEY
PAYET
SALOMAN RONDON
FERNANDO TORRES

CAPTAIN/PEN/FK/CORNER: GERRARD

DIRECT STYLE OF FOOTBALL, ATTACK DOWN THE WINGS OR THROUGH THE MIDDLE. PLAY WITH A LOT OF WIDTH. PLENTY OF MOVEMENT FROM THE FORWARD PLAYERS AND MIDFIELDERS WILL BE LOOKING FOR THE RUNS TO SLIP THE ATTACKERS IN.

GOALKEEPER: REINA IS THE BEST IN THE LEAGUE BY A LONG SHOT. HE WILL PLAY HIS NORMAL GAME AND KEEP A CLEAN SHEET. HE IS SUCH A GOOD GOALKEEPER HE CAN KEEP YOU IN GAMES AND WIN YOU THEM.

DEFENCE: WE HAVE EXCELLENT DEFENDERS WITH LOTS OF EXPERIENCE. CBS WILL STAY TIGHT TO ATTACKERS TRY TO ANTICIPATE PASSES AND INTERCEPT THEM. WE WILL PLAY A MEDIUM TO HIGH LINE. MEXES WILL MAN MARK THE MAIN FORWARD WHO IS PROB CARDOZA HE IS SLOW AND BULKY MEXES IS TO GOOD 4 HIM. GALLAS WILL COVER WITH HIS EXPERIENCE AND GOOD READING OF THE GAME. FULLBACKS PRIORITY IS DEFENDING TODAY TRYING TO SUFFOCATE OPPOSITION WIDEMEN AN TAKE THEM OUT OF THE GAME. THEY CAN GET UP AN DOWN THE FLANKS TO SUPPORT THE ATTACKS WHEN THERE IS A CHANCE BUT ONLY ONE AT A TIME.

MIDFIELD: THE MIDFIELD IS PACKED WITH 3 OF THE WORLDS BEST MIDFIELDERS. LASS DIARRA WILL PLAY THE DM ROLE BREAKING UP STOKES ATTACKS AND TAKING THEIR MOST ATTACKING MIDFIELDER OUT OF THE GAME. HE WILL RARELY ATTACK AND PLAY THE SIMPLE BALL TO HIS TEAM MATES. DEROSSI AND GERRARD ARE BOTH PLAYING THE BOX TO BOX ROLE TODAY THEY WILL USE THEIR STAMINA TO GOOD EFFECT. THEY WILL TEAM UP TO DEFEND AND ATTACK TOGETHER. SOMETIMES THEY WILL DROP BACK TO PROTECT THE DEFENCE AND TRACK THE RUNS OF THE OTHER TEAMS MIDFIELDERS. IF THEY WIN THE BALL IN OUR HALF THEY HAVE GREAT VISION AN PASSING AND CAN START AN ATTACK EVEN FROM DEEP. ALSO THEY WILL USE THERE STAMINA TO GET UP AND DOWN THE PITCH BETWEEN THE 2 BOXES HELPING OUT WITH DEFENCE AND ATTACK. THEY WILL GET FORWARD TO SUPPORT THE ATTACKS AND ARE BOTH GREAT CREATORS AND SHOOTERS. THE STOKE MIDFIELD ARE NOT ON THE SAME LEVEL AS THIS TRIO. GOING FORWARD THEY WILL LOOK TO TAKE ON SHOTS OR SLIP IN THE WINGERS OR STRIKERS. THESE 3 WILL PLAY A PRESSURE GAME IN MIDFIELD CLOSING DOWN THE STOKE MIDFIELDERS BEFORE THEY HAVE CHANCE TO DO ANYTHING.

WIDE: JESUS NAVAS CONVINCED TO COME LIVERPOOL BY TORRES, REINA AN AGUERO HE CALLS THIS HIS HOME FROM HOME. NAVAS IS BLESSED WITH NATURAL ABILITY AND PACE TO BURN HE WILL LOOK TO HAVE A DREAM DEBUT. WE WANT HIM TO RUN AT THE STOKE DEFENCE, TERRIFY THEM WITH HIS PACE AND TAKE THEM ON WITH HIS SKILL. HE WILL LOOK TO BEAT THE DEFENDERS AND MAKE A CHANCE ON GOAL FOR HIMSELF OR A TEAM MATE.
N’ZOGBIA ON THE LEFT IS A VERY TALENTED PLAYER AND WILL LOOK TO LINK UP WITH THE OTHER ATTACKERS AS WELL AS GETTING THE BALL DOWN AND HAVING A GO AT DI SILVESTRI. HE IS VERY DIRECT AND WILL GO FOR GOAL AND HAS GREAT PASSING TO MAKE CHANCES FOR HIS TEAM. HE WILL BE LOOKING TO SLIP IN AGUERO OR GERRARD & DEROSSI WHOEVER HAS MADE THE RUN FORWARD. OR HE WILL TRY TO GET A GOAL HIMSELF. BOTH WINGERS WILL PROVIDE PLENTY OF WIDTH AND STRETCH THE PLAY. LIKE BARCELONA THE WIDE PLAYERS WILL LOOK TO BEND THE RUN IN BEHIND THE FULLBACKS AND COLLECT THE PASS IN A SCORING POSITION. AT TIMES THEY WILL NEED TO GET BACK AND HELP OUT IN DEFENCE BY TRACKING OTHER TEAMS WIDEBOYS.

AGUERO KNOWS HE HAS 65MINUTES TO GET US INTO A WINNING POSITION. HE HAS PLAYED THIS ROLE LEADING THE ATTACK MANY TIMES AND THRIVES IN IT. HE IS A LITTLE BULLDOG AND VERY STRONG, WE WILL LOOK TO GET THE BALL INTO HIS FEET AND LET HIM GO AT THE DEFENDERS BEATING THEM WITH A BIT OF SKILL THEN BURNING PAST THEM TO GET A GOAL. HE WILL LINK UP AND PLAY IN HIS OTHER TEAM MATES WHO WILL SOMETIMES GET AHEAD OF HIM WHEN HE DROPS A LITTLE DEEP TO CREATE. HE WILL LOOK TO SLIP IN THE WINGERS WHEN THEY BEND THEIR RUNS IN BEHIND THE FULLBACKS. IF STOKE PUSH UP WE WILL LOOK TO RELEASE A THROUGH BALL FOR AGUERO AS HE HAS THE BEATING OF THE STOKE DEFENCE FOR PACE BY A COUNTRY MILE.

SUBS
ON 65 FERNANDO TORRES FOR AGUERO
TOTALLY DIFFERENT KETTLE OF FISH FOR THE STOKE DEFENCE TO DEAL WITH TORRES IS ONE OF THE BEST STRIKERS IN THE MODERN GAME GOOD IN THE AIR AN ON THE GROUND HE WILL BUST HIS GUT FOR LAST 25MINUTES
ON 75 PAYET FOR NAVAS
A LOT OF FRESHNESS DOWN THE RIGHT AND THE TIRING STOKE DEFENCE WILL BE TERRIFIED TO SEE THE ELECTRIC PAYET RUNNING AT THEM

PINEAPPLEHEAD

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:17 am

STOKE TACTICS VS LIVERPOOL

--------------------Kameni
Di Silvestri-----Kjaer-----Johnson-----Tremoulinas

--------------Palombo-----Montolivo

Farfan-------------Marvin Martin-----------Young

----------------------Cardozo

Formation 4-2-3-1

Injured players: Dida and Ethrington

Subs
Smithies
Kaboul
Guardado
Hargreaves
Arteta
Quagliarella

Freekick 26 yards or more: Montolivo
Freekick 25 yards or less: Young/Cardozo
Corner Left: Montolivo
Corner Right: Young
Penalty: Montolivo

General:
Let Liverpool play Football in thier own half, once they come into our half we put pressure on them making them pass the ball quick and into mistakes. This will save our energy and we can push forward if we need to near the end.

Kameni: Control the 18 yard box espically your 6 yard area. Be loud and clear if you can claim any balls let the defenders know early. Throw the ball out quickly to wingers so we can start counter attacks. Stand big and tall as long as you can to make the goal small for thier striker. Any shots you can't catch parry them away from danger, tip it away from your box. Constantly let the defenders know thier whereabouts and alert them of any danger.

Di Silvestri, when the winger is running at you don't jump in jockey him into passing backwards or onto his weaker foot. N'Zogbia is playing his first game for Liverpool, let him know you are there early strong but fair challenge put him off on his debut. When going forward make over lap runs to create space, when you get the ball in thier third cross it in early for Cardozo to attack. Only one fullback will push up at a time depending on what side we are attacking from.

Johnson will pick up thier main striker, let him go forward and attack the striker, close the room don't give him time on the ball, don't over commit and make sure you are aware of your surrondings. Don't mess around with the ball clear it our pass it out simple nothing fancy.

Kjaer will pick up any other attacker making runs, he is more of the continental defender and is very good reading the game, plays slightly behind Johnson to clear up any danger. Use the ball and start attacks for us like you've done for Denmark and your former club. Both defenders will go up for corners, don't allow yourself to seperate to far from each other.

Tremoulinas, when the winger is running at you don't jump in jockey him into passing backwards or onto his weaker foot. Navas is playing his first game for Liverpool, let him know you are there early strong but fair challenge put him off on his debut. When going forward make over lap runs to create space, when you get the ball in thier third cross it in early for Cardozo to attack. Only one fullback will push up at a time depending on what side we are attacking from.

Palombo is the aggresive DM, he will put pressure on the Liverpool attacking players, close them down and push them backwards, I don't want you to tackle wildly try not to concede fouls. Play the ball simple to team mates nothing fancy, you have the energy and drive to play in this role.

Montolivo is the deep lying creator, he will look for runs from our wingers and try to play them behind the opposition fullbacks, keep the ball moving pass and move. Always get into open spaces for teammates to pass you. An always look for free players, you will help Palombo defender, jockey the attackers don't tackle them push them away from danger and block of any passing options.

Martin show them whos boss, you are the attacking midfielder, move around don't stay in one position if they do try to man mark you go into wide positions or forward to create space for Montolivo or the wingers. Run at the opposition defenders, you have the pace and control to do this. Look for Cardozo making runs behind the defenders or our wingers coming narrow to go behind the defenders. Put pressure on Liverpools DM who will try and create attacks for them.

Farfan hug the touchline, with the ball run at the opposition defenders and make them commit into tackles also be aware of Silvestri making runs past you also be aware Montolivo will be looking to make passes to you behind thier left back. Help back when we are defending, you are the key to our counter attacks. Get crosses into the box, diffrent types of crosses to keep thier defenders on check.

Young will weave in at times and look to shoot he will also get crosses in for the players in the middle. Help back your fullback and be aware of Montolivo looking to get you behind the fullbacks. You have the pace to run at the opposition defenders scare them.

Cardozo you have to hold the ball up and look to pass, you have a very good left foot so if you have space and the chance drill one in from range. Look for the early crosses from our wide players get in front of the defender, rough them up a bit show them you mean business and a strong presence. Martin will be looking to play you through so make runs behind the defenders.

SUB 65 MIN
Farfan off Guradado on (Same formation fresh legs)

SUB 75 MIN IF WINNING
Palombo off Hargreaves on (Same formation but with more drive and energy in midfield)

SUB 75 IF LOSING
Martin off Quagliarella on (4-4-2 Quag plays next to Cardozo)

SUB 85 MIN IF WINNING
Tremoulinas off Kaboul on (Shore up the back line and keep it tight play as an extra CB if needed)

SUB 85 IF LOSING
Montolivo off Arteta on (Diffrent creative style in our team to open Liverpool up)

BANG BANG HAVE A NICE DAY!!!

FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

http://www.manutd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:36 pm

PINEAPPLEHEAD wrote:LIVERPOOL WEEK 7
INJURED GERRARD AN CRISCITO
……………………………………REINA ……………………………
LICHSTEINER......MEXES……ZAPATA…ANSALDI
……………………..DEROSSI…….…L.DIARRA…………..
J.NAVAS…….………………AGUERO ………..N’ZOGBIA
…………………………………F.TORRES ………………………..

DOUCHEZ
GALLAS
PAYET
RONDON
DEBRUYN

CAPTAIN DEROSSI
PEN TORRES
FK DEROSSI
CORNER NAVAS

DIRECT STYLE OF FOOTBALL, ATTACK DOWN THE WINGS OR THROUGH THE MIDDLE. PLAY WITH A LOT OF WIDTH. PLENTY OF MOVEMENT FROM THE FORWARD PLAYERS AND CREATING THROUGH DEROSSI, AGUERO AND THE WINGS.

DEFENCE: WE HAVE EXCELLENT GOALKEEPER AND DEFENDERS WITH LOTS OF EXPERIENCE. CBS WILL STAY TIGHT TO ATTACKERS TRY TO ANTICIPATE PASSES AND INTERCEPT THEM. WE WILL PLAY A MEDIUM LINE. OUR CBS HAVE PACE, MEXES WILL MAN MARK THE MAIN FORWARD AND ZAPATA WILL COVER WITH HIS PACE AND GOOD READING OF THE GAME. FULLBACKS PRIORITY IS DEFENDING TODAY TRYING TO SUFFOCATE OPPOSITION WIDEMEN AN TAKE THEM OUT OF THE GAME. BUT THEY WILL GET UP TO SUPPORT ATTACKS 1 AT A TIME WHEN THERE IS A CHANCE.

MIDFIELD: IN THE CENTRAL AREA LASS DIARRA WILL BE OUR DM. HE WILL BE A BALLWINNER FOR US AND CAN ALSO PLAY DECENT FOOTBALL. HE WILL PROTECT THE ALREADY EXCELLENT DEFENCE AND SHOULD STOP US FROM CONCEDING BY BREAKING UP OPPOSITION ATTACKS AND COVERING OUR ATTACKING PLAYERS. HE WILL TRACK THE RUNS OF THE OTHER TEAMS ATTACKING MIDFIELDERS. DEROSSI WILL BE LOOKING TO USE HIS STAMINA TO GET UP AND DOWN THE PITCH BETWEEN THE 2 BOXES HELPING OUT WITH DEFENCE AND ATTACK. HE WILL USE HIS GREAT PASSING AN VISION TO START ATTACKS. HE WILL LOOK TO PICK OUT ATTACKERS OR GET IN A SHOT. DEROSSI WILL MAKE LATE RUNS INTO THE BOX. THIS MIDFIELD PAIRING IS VERY TOUGH AND SHOULD ENSURE WE CONTROL THE MIDDLE OF THE PARK.

WIDE: NAVAS IS BLESSED WITH NATURAL ABILITY AND PACE TO BURN HE WILL LOOK TO USE ALL THESE ATTRIBUTES TO BE DEVASTATING FOR US DOWN THE RIGHT. WE WANT HIM TO RUN AT THE BLACKBURN DEFENCE, TERRIFY THEM WITH HIS PACE AND TAKE THEM ON WITH HIS SKILL. HE WILL LOOK TO BEAT THE DEFENDERS AND MAKE A CHANCE ON GOAL FOR HIMSELF OR A TEAM MATE.
N’ZOGBIA ON THE LEFT IS A VERY TALENTED PLAYER AND WILL LOOK TO LINK UP WITH THE OTHER ATTACKERS AS WELL AS GETTING THE BALL DOWN AND HAVING A GO AT THE RB. HE IS VERY DIRECT AND WILL GO FOR GOAL AND HAS GREAT PASSING TO MAKE CHANCES FOR HIS TEAM. HE WILL BE LOOKING TO SLIP IN TORRES OR AGUERO OR GET A GOAL HIMSELF. BOTH WINGERS WILL PROVIDE PLENTY OF WIDTH AND STRETCH THE PLAY. AT TIMES THEY WILL NEED TO GET BACK AND HELP OUT IN DEFENCE BY TRACKING OTHER TEAMS WIDEBOYS.

AGUERO: PLAYING OFF TORRES TODAY IN THE SPACE JUST INFRONT OF THE DEFENCE. HE WILL LOOK TO ACT AS A PLAYMAKER PICKING THE BALL UP AN LOOKING 4 THE KILLER PASS TO ONE OF OUR ATTACKERS. HE WILL ALSO ATTACK THE GOAL HIMSELF AN WONT BE AFRAID TO SHOOT IF HE GETS A SIGHT OF GOAL AND IS WITHIN 20YARDS. HIS LATE RUNS INTO THE BOX CAUSE HAVOC FOR DEFENDERS AND HE WILL SOMETIMES ADVANCE FURTHER FORWARD THAN TORRES LOOKING FOR THE GOAL. HE WILL GET THE BALL INTO FEET AND DRIBBLE AT THE DEFENDERS BEATING THEM WITH HIS SPEED AN PACE.

STRIKER: TORRES IS ONE OF THE WORLDS BEST STRIKERS AND HAS BEEN GETTING GOALS IN THIS LEAGUE. HE WILL ACT AS THE OUT AN OUT STRIKER LOOKING TO CONVERT THE CHANCES WHEN THEY ARE CREATED. SHOOT ON SITE WHEN U GET THE CHANCE, AND HE IS GOOD IN THE AIR SO WILL GIVE US A CHANCE FROM CROSSES. HE WILL PLAY ON THE SHOULDER OF THE LAST DEFENDER LOOKING TO RUN IN BEHIND THEM TO RECEIVE A PASS. HE WILL HAVE GOOD MOVEMENT LOOKING FOR AGUERO TO PLAY HIM IN.

SUBS
ON 75 RONDON FOR TORRES
THE BOY RONDON WAS A BEAST IN LA LIGA LAST SEASON AN WAS LINKED TO BIG CLUBS IN THE SUMMER. HE WILL COME UPFRONT AND USE HIS POWER AND PACE FOR THE LAST QTR OF HOUR.
ON 80 PAYET 4 N’ZOGBIA
FRESHNESS DOWN THE LEFT THE DEFENCE WILL BE TERRIFIED TO SEE THE ELECTRIC PAYET RUNNING AT THEM.
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by andy_14clark Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:52 pm

BLACKBURN TACTICS WEEK 7 vs Liverpool

GK ----------------------S.Mignolet---------------------

CB -----------------F.Fazio-----H.Westermann--------
FB ---N.Onouha---------------------------------D.Aogo-
WB --------------------------------------------------------
DM --------------------------------------------------------
CM ---------------M.Veloso-----S.Defour---------------
AM ----------------------- Willian------------------------
WG –M.Marin-------------------------------------E.Elia-
SS ----------------------------------------------------------
ST -------------------------A.Gyan------------------------

SUBS:
G.Gonul, A.Cissokho, J.Colback, C.Grenier, B.Zenden, J.Dong-Won, C.Cole

INJURED WEEK 7: P.Robinson & S.Malbranque

Once again another really tough game against a strong Liverpool team. We’re quite glad that they decided to get rid of Aguero and feel that although Carroll can be a threat, we have the capability to deal with him.

Mignolet
Be strong and confident at the back. A good defence starts with a good keeper at the back. Want him to communicate at all times with his defence. We look to play the ball short as much as possible.

Fazio + Westermann
DEFENDING: Westermann will look to man mark the striker out of the game, we expect a 4-5-1 for the opposition. If Carroll place he needs to be prepared for an aerial battle and with Torres he needs to be wary of his movement as the ball is more than likely to be played on the ground if he’s alone up front. Fazio is very versatile and more than capable at CB. He is to be strong in the air and into tackles and will be covering the middle keeping an eye on any advancing CM which we expect to be Hamsik.
ATTACKING: Both to push on for corners and free kicks into the box.

Onouha + Aogo
DEFENDING: Both will be asked to play slightly more defensive today again some really tricky customers. Aogo is brought in as he’s more defensive than Cissokho. Both need to be on their toes and close down the wingers at every opportunity. We expect Navas and N’Zogbia to be playing and they are both quality players and very tricky customers. If Torres is playing, push them wide as crosses will be easier to deal against Torres. If Carroll up front, push them onto there weaker feet which I expect to be inside.
ATTACKING: They can push on slightly to help our wingers but do not advance past them.

Veloso + Defour
DEFENDING: Veloso will be playing the anchor roll today sitting deep, winning the ball in the middle. He has the passing ability to create plays and his aim defensively is to be aware of the movement of De Rossi mainly who likes to get forward (we expect Diarra/De Rossi midfield partnership). Also he is to help out Fazio with Hamsik if needs be. When we have a corner, he will sit back at the half way line. Defour is full of stamina and will look to get from box to box. We expect him to help defensively as well as Liverpool could look strong going forward.
ATTACKING: As well as defending, Defour is to help out in the attacking phase getting in and around the edge of the area ready to pounce on any loose clearances.

Marin + Elia
DEFENDING: Will both track back and help out our fullbacks as they have the stamina to do it.
ATTACKING: Both will play as wingers and constantly attacking the opposition fullback and forever in communication with Willian and there respective fullbacks. To mix things up, EVERY 15 MINUTES they will switch flanks which will hopefully help to and this will allow them to cut in onto their stronger foot taking shots and creating space out wide of fullbacks to get into.

Willian
DEFENDING: N/A
ATTACKING: Willian will be playing very attacking. He is to always be in and around Gyan helping him out whenever possible. He’s been given the freedom to roam also around the front line to help mix things up with the wingers. If Liverpool begin to dominate in midfield, drop back in for a while until we win back possession and dominance.

Gyan
ATTACKING: Gyan is to lead from the front on his own. Be big and strong and battle with the CB’s. When they have the ball close down the defence and put them under pressure. Needs to be in constant contact with the players behind.

SUBS/CHANGE IN TACTICS:
If winning at half time:
70’ J.Dong-Won for A.Gyan
75’ Colback for Elia – Young fresh legs
82’ Gonul for Willian – 5-4-1 with Gonul RB, Onouha CB

If drawing at half time:
60’ J.Dong-Won for S.Defour – Willian drop into midfield diamond formation with Dong-Won ST
70’ B.Zenden for E.Elia – Fresh legs
80’ J.Colback for M.Veloso – Fresh legs and tough tackler

If losing at half time:
45’ Ji Dong-Won for S.Defour - 4-4-2 Dong-Won ST, Willian to CM with Veloso
70’ B.Zenden + C.Grenier for D.Aogo + Willian - going 3-4-3 and very attacking, use Zenden’s creativity in the middle to best effect.
------------------------P.Robinson-------------------
-----------N.Onouha---F.Fazio---H.Westermann-
C.Grenier----B..Zenden----M.Veloso----M.Marin
---------J.Dong-Won---A.Gyan---E.Elia------------
andy_14clark
andy_14clark

Back to top Go down

Post by andy_14clark Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:51 pm

BLACKBURN TACTICS WEEK 8 vs Sunderland

GK ----------------------P.Robinson---------------------

CB -----------------F.Fazio-----N.Onouha--------------
FB ---G.Gonul------------------------------A.Cissokho-
DM ------------------------D.Aogo-----------------------
CM --------------------------------------------------------
AM ---------------S.Defour-----Willian-----------------
WG –M.Marin-------------------------------------E.Elia-
SS ---------------------------------------------------------
ST -------------------------A.Gyan-----------------------

SUBS:
S.Mignolet, J.Robinson, R.Toloi, J.Colback, C.Grenier, B.Zenden, J.Dong-Won

INJURED WEEK 8: M.Veloso + H.Westermann

The tough run of games continue with Sunderland the next team we face. Westermann and Veloso are big losses but think we have enough quality to bring is as replacements. Aogo shifts to DM (were I believe he’s been playing recently IRL) to cover for Veloso.

Robinson
Be strong and confident at the back. A good defence starts with a good keeper at the back. Want him to communicate at all times with his defence. We look to play the ball short as much as possible.

Fazio + Onouha
DEFENDING: Onouha will look to man mark the striker out of the game, we expect a 4-4-1-1 for the opposition with Forlan playing in behind Adebayor. Fazio is very versatile and more than capable at CB. He is to be strong in the air and into tackles and will be covering the middle keeping an eye on any advancing CM which we expect to be Forlan

Gonul + Cissokho
DEFENDING: Both need to be on their toes and close down the wingers at every opportunity. We expect Johnson and Lennon to be playing and they are both quality players and very tricky customers. Gonul needs to be wary as Johnson (LW) is good with both feet but best pushing him out wide as he’s more of a danger if given the chance to shoot. Cissokho has the pace to keep up with Lennon. Push him out wide and when he’s far enough down the pitch try and get him on his left foot as he is weak with this.
ATTACKING: They can push on slightly to help our wingers but do not advance past them.

Aogo
DEFENDING: His main focus today will be defending. His main target will be to keep Sunderland’s AM/SS out of the game which we believe will be Forlan. He has plenty of experience in this position and should be a solid guard to our backline. If Forlan heads wide, leave him to this and stick to the centre as he will either cut back in or one of the wingers will push inside instead who he will then pick up and our fullback tracks Forlan.

Willian + Defour
DEFENDING: Out of the two we expect Defour to defend more than Willian. He has bags of stamina and good at tackling so we want us to use this too good effect.
ATTACKING: As well as defending, Defour is to help out in the attacking phase getting in and around the edge of the area ready to pounce on any loose clearances. Willian will focus on attacking today but only track back If Sunderland’s CM pairing of Parker/Fellaini have both pushed on. We expect he will have to battle a lot as both CM’s are not afraid to tackle so we expect he will be kicked abit. When high up the pitch he is to float around the edge of the area.

Marin + Elia
DEFENDING: Will both track back and help out our fullbacks as they have the stamina to do it.
ATTACKING: Both will play as wingers and constantly attacking the opposition fullback and forever in communication with Willian and there respective fullbacks. To mix things up, EVERY 15 MINUTES they will switch flanks which will hopefully help to and this will allow them to cut in onto their stronger foot taking shots and creating space out wide of fullbacks to get into.

Gyan
ATTACKING: Gyan is to lead from the front on his own. Be big and strong and battle with the CB’s. When they have the ball close down the defence and put them under pressure. Needs to be in constant contact with the players behind.

SUBS/CHANGE IN TACTICS:
If winning at half time:
70’ J.Dong-Won for A.Gyan
75’ J.Colback for E.Elia – Young fresh legs
82’ R.Toloi for Willian – 5-4-1 Toloi to CB and Defour more defensive

If drawing at half time:
60’ J.Dong-Won for S.Defour – Willian drop into midfield diamond formation with Dong-Won ST
70’ B.Zenden for E.Elia – Fresh legs
80’ J.Colback for D.Aogo – Fresh legs and tough tackler

If losing at half time:
45’ Ji Dong-Won for S.Defour - 4-4-2 Dong-Won ST, Willian to CM with Aogo
70’ B.Zenden + C.Grenier for A.Cissokho + D.Aogo - going 3-4-3 and very attacking, use Zenden’s creativity in the middle to best effect.
-----------------------P.Robinson-------------------
-----------G.Gonul---N.Onouha---F.Fazio--------
C.Grenier----B..Zenden----Willian-----M.Marin
---------J.Dong-Won---A.Gyan---E.Elia-----------
andy_14clark
andy_14clark

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:23 am

Sunderland (vs Blackburn)
----------------Gordon
Fanni ----Godin---Bonucci-----Taiwo

---------------Fellaini
Lennon-------------------------Menez
---------------Forlan

----------Carroll---Adebayor

4-4-2 Diamond on Footy Manager

Subs: Cudicini, Cahill, Ansaldi, Parker, Johnson, Welbeck, Canales
Injured: Biglia, Eagles

Summary:
Attacking – We will look to attack down the flanks using the pace of our wingers and get crosses into our two centre forwards. Forlan will have a free role, but he will regularly drift into wider positions in order to double up on the full backs and get crosses into our forwards. We have also been working on set pieces and have the aerial threat of Adebayor, Carroll, Bonucci and Fellaini for set pieces.

Defending – Our full backs will limit their attacking intent as Blackburn have decent wingers and this is where we expect them to focus their attacks. We expect them to also play one up front, probably Gyan. Godin will use his pace to pick him up, whilst Bonucci will play as the free role. As he is free, he will step out and add extra numbers to midfield and support Fellaini

Gordon - will command the area, coming for crosses. He is in the best position to see what is ahead of him and will be alert to any balls played in behind the back four, acting as sweeper.

Defense:
We are expecting to be up against a lone striker and flying wingers, so the full backs will limit their attacks and focus on picking up their respective winger. Godin will mark the lone front man. This should take their main attacking threat out of the game. Bonucci will play as the free man and step forward to support Fellaini in the midfield.

Fanni – Your first responsibility will be to pick up the left winger and stop him from playing. We expect this to be Elia, so stick tight to him and don’t let him run at you. You have the pace to stay with him, so use your strength to keep him out wide and facing away from goal. Limit you attacking runs as your main responsibility is stopping the winger.

Taiwo – Your first responsibility will be to pick up the right winger and stop him from playing. We expect this to be Marin, so stick tight to him and don’t let him run at you. You have the pace to stay with him, so use your strength to bully him off the ball and facing away from goal. Limit your attacking runs as your main responsibility is stopping the winger.

Godin – We are expecting Blackburn to play Gyan up front by himself, so it is your job to pick him up and take him out of the game. You have the pace to stay with him, so don’t give him any time and try and take him out of the game.

Bonucci – You will play as the spare man today. Work closely with Fellaini, picking up the runners from midfield and being aware of any loose balls. You will attack any crosses into the box from the wingers. When required, you should step up and help Fellaini breaking down any attacks that come through the middle before they begin. At 6’3” you provide not only height when defending, but an additional attacking threat at set pieces so get forward for free kicks and corners.

Fellaini – you role today is to protect the back four, breaking up attacks and making a general nuisance of yourself. Pick up any AM that Blackburn have playing and try to stop the supply line to the forwards and the wingers. Your height will be key when defending set pieces and also as an attacking threat on corners and set pieces. Get the ball down and get it forward to Forlan, or out wide to the wingers.

Lennon – You and Menez are key today. We will look to attack down the two flanks, so we want you to get on the ball and to attack the fullbacks. You have pace to burn, so scare them. Between you and Menez, you should be able to push them back defensively as they backtrack, creating space for Forlan. Vary your attacks, cutting inside and out, but try and get crosses into the box at every opportunity. Track back and support Fanni defensively.

Menez – You and Lennon are key today. We will look to attack down the two flanks, so we want you to get on the ball and to attack the fullbacks. You have pace to burn, so scare them. Between you and Lennon, you should be able to push them back defensively as they backtrack, creating space for Forlan. Vary your attacks, cutting inside and out, but try and get crosses into the box at every opportunity. Track back and support Fanni defensively..

Forlan – you have a free attacking role today. Get on the ball and look to feed the other forward players. You have reign to drop deep, or to get into the box. Do whatever you feel is going to cause the most damage. If the DM sticks tight to you, go wide and get crosses into the box. Teams are targeting you, so be clever and use it to create space for your teammates, particularly the wingers. Defence starts from the front, so pressurise the Blackburn DM and don’t give him time on the ball.

Adebayor – Make a nuisance of yourself today, keeping mobile and running everywhere. Bully the CBs and let them know you are there. We will be focusing out attacks down the flanks, so get on the end of crosses. You have a little more licence than normal with Carroll in the box, but don’t stray too far from him and look to get on the end of his knock downs and when he holds the ball up. When the Blackburn CBs are on the ball, pressurise them and don’t allow them time to pick their passes.

Carroll – Get into the box and get on the end of crosses. You and Adebayor make for a physically imposing partnership. You will stay central and hold the ball up, or provide knockdowns. Adebayor has a bit more freedom, but will try and stay closish to you, to get on the end of those knockdowns. When the Blackburn CBs are on the ball, pressurise them and don’t allow them time to pick their passes.

Subs:
Winning on 70 minutes, Carroll off, Parker on

-----------Fellaini---Parker
Lennon-------------------------Menez
---------------Forlan
-------------Adebayor

Parker to sit and protect the back four

Losing/Drawing on 70 minutes
Lennon, Menez off, Welbeck, Johnson on

---------------Fellaini
Johnson-------------------------Welbeck
---------------Forlan
----------Carroll---Adebayor

More of the same

Captain: Gordon
Vice captain: Godin
Free kicks/Corners: Forlan
Penalties: Forlan
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by andy_14clark Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:56 am

SUNDERLAND TACTICS WEEK 9 vs Fulham

GK ----------------------C.Gordon-----------------------
SW --------------------------------------------------------
CB --------------L.Bonucci-----D.Lugano---------------
FB ---R.Fanni--------------------------------T.Taiwo---
DM --------------------------------------------------------
CM --------------M.Fellaini-----L.Biglia----------------
AM --------------------------------------------------------
WG –A.Lennon----------------------------Ad.Johnson-
SS ------------------------D.Forlan-----------------------
ST ----------------------E.Adebayor---------------------

SUBS:
C.Cudicini, C.Ansaldi, D.Godin, S.Canales, J.Menez, C.Eagles, A.Carroll

INJURED WEEK 9: S.Parker + D.Welbeck

A new team to lead and a team I want to take to the top. And this week is the final game of the season and we have an extremely important against Fulham with European football the incentive for us. We cannot underestimate Fulham as they have pull of shocks and with former manager Afro in charge there is bound to be improvement.

Gordon

Bonucci + Lugano
DEFENDING: Both are quality centre backs and some of the best in the league. Lugano has vast experience and will lead the team. Bonucci is in the Italy national squad and looks to be the future of the nation. Lugano will look to man mark the striker out of the game, we expect a 4-5-1 from the opposition. Bonucci is to be strong in the air and into tackles and will be covering the middle keeping an eye on any advancing CM.

Fanni + Taiwo
DEFENDING: Both need to be on their toes and close down the wingers at every opportunity. Taiwo is to be tight on the man and it is best pushing the winger out wide as the opposition lack the physical and aerial presence in the middle. Fanni is to do the same with the winger on his side and do be afraid to get stuck in.
ATTACKING: They can push on slightly to help our wingers but do not advance past them. They are to do this alternatively

Fellaini + Biglia
DEFENDING: Both are great at the DM role but we believe that Fellaini can be good enough to back up our strikers. Biglia will concentrate on defending and breaking up opposition play. He will keep an eye on the movement of AM/SS of the opposition as well as anyone else advancing through the middle. Fellaini has a lot of stamina and will play a box to box role.
ATTACKING: Fellaini will look to push on and help out the attackers whenever possible. He is to stick to the middle when attacking and defending.

Lennon + Ad.Johnson
DEFENDING: Both will be expected to help out their fullbacks and keep an eye on the opposition fullbacks if they advance.
ATTACKING: These two players can be a nightmare when on top of their game and we will look for them to be on top form today. Lennon is to hog the touchline and has pace to burn. He is to aim to put the balls across the box as Adebayor is an aerial threat while Forlan will be looking to get into the box and is good at striking a ball. Adam Johnson is to mix things up cutting in an moving out wide as he is good at using both feet. Will look for him to unleash as shot every now and then

Forlan
ATTACKING: He is being given the freedom to roam across the pitch but try to get into the box as much as possible. His main job though will be to back up Adebayor. He will be aware of any knock downs and look to distract a centre back from Adebayor.

Adebayor
ATTACKING: Adebayor is to lead from the front on his own. Be big and strong and battle with the CB’s. When they have the ball close down the defence and put them under pressure. Needs to be in constant contact with the players behind.

SUBS/CHANGE IN TACTICS:
If winning at half time:
70’ A.Carroll for A.Gyan
75’ Canales for Forlan – Young fresh legs
82’ Godin for Fellaini – 5-4-1 Godin to CB and Canales drop in

If drawing at half time:
60’ A.Carroll for Forlan – 4-4-2 with two battlers up front.
70’ Eagles for Lennon – Fresh legs
80’ Canales for Fellaini – Fresh legs

If losing at half time:
45’ Forlan to push on
70’ A.Carroll + Canales + Godin for R.Fanni + T.Taiwo + L.Biglia - going 3-4-3 and very attacking, use Zenden’s creativity in the middle to best effect.
------------------------C.Gordon--------------------
-----------D.Godin---D.Lugano---L.Bonucci------
A.Lennon---M.Fellaini---S.Canales---Ad.Johnson
---------D.Forlan---E.Adebayor---A.Carroll------
andy_14clark
andy_14clark

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:38 am

Fulham tactics vs Sunderland

-------------------Romero
-----Boyata----Marchena----Rodwell
---------------Gago---Flamini
Flanagan-----------------------------Donovan
------------------Lucho
------------Gignac-----Reyes

subs: Schwarzer, Sessegnon, Jeffren, Ljajic

A trip to my former club. Morale at Sunderland is low after letting a promising league position slip and then the departure of such a respected manager. The Sunderland team will be flat, whilst we will be looking to finish the season on a high, to catapult us into next season. We have no pressure, so go out and express yourself.

Romero - go forward for corners and free kicks, but otherwise stay back. Command your area and block every single shot on goal.

Boyata, Marchena and Rodwell - stay back. Marchena will mark the main striker, kicking him and upsetting him. Boyata and Rodwell will stay as spare men, picking up the loose balls and any runs from deep. With two extra men at the back, it would be very surprising if Sunderland could muster the enthusiasm to even try to attack.

Gago - will pick up any AM or SS. We expect this to be Forlan who doesn't have the legs he used to. You have youth on your side and cutting off Forlan could cut off the supply to the attack.

Flamini - you can play box to box. Support Gago in protecting the back four, support Lucho going forward.

Donovan and Flanagan - get up and down all day. You are Bugs Bunny. They attack you are at full back, they defend, you are the winger, I want a cup of tea, you've got the kettle on already.

Lucho - everything goes through you. You vary the play, get the ball out to the wingers and into the forwards. Fellaini is like MC Hammer when it comes to you. He can't touch this. Shoot when Gignac is standing in front of the keeper.

Gignac - play in the box, get onto crosses and through balls. Shoot at goal, preferably where the keeper isn't. When Reyes has the ball, get in the way of their defenders. When Lucho has the ball, stand in front of the keeper and block his line of sight.

Reyes - do what you are good at. Get the ball and run, and when necessary, dive.

Subs:
Any score on 65 minutes.
Sessegnon for Donovan
Jeffren for Flanagan
Pjanic for Lucho

More of the same.

Corners/Penalties/Free kicks: Romero
Captain: Flanagan
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down