The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pete Sampras, Cats, Swiss Roll and The Premier County.

+3
John Cregan
Irish Curry
Hartley
7 posters

Go down

Pete Sampras, Cats, Swiss Roll and The Premier County. Empty Pete Sampras, Cats, Swiss Roll and The Premier County.

Post by Hartley Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:36 pm

It seemed for years that Pistol Pete Sampras was the greatest tennis player ever, once in a generation, we may never see his likes again etc. and then suddenly Roger Federer popped up and they said he was better that Sampras!

Are we beginning to see a similar thing happen with Kilkenny and Tipperary? I know Tipp are only on 1 in a row (is it possible to be in a row if you've 1?) but they looked deadly.

Hartley

Back to top Go down

Pete Sampras, Cats, Swiss Roll and The Premier County. Empty Re: Pete Sampras, Cats, Swiss Roll and The Premier County.

Post by Irish Curry Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:47 pm

I think its too early to say but you may well be right...
Or we might look back in a few years and say tip were just a flash in the pan censored
Irish Curry
Irish Curry

Back to top Go down

Pete Sampras, Cats, Swiss Roll and The Premier County. Empty Re: Pete Sampras, Cats, Swiss Roll and The Premier County.

Post by John Cregan Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:19 pm

Galway( abit like Andre Agassi) the only team capable of competing at the moment.
I see us in Limerick as a "Tiger" Tim Henman!!

John Cregan

Back to top Go down

Post by RebelBhoy Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:32 pm

Jim courier here
RebelBhoy
RebelBhoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:44 am

Who will come out tops out of Kilkenny and Tipp though? It's a bit like Federer and Nadal again..?

Cari

Back to top Go down

Post by RebelBhoy Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:07 am

best of 9 series imo.

RebelBhoy
RebelBhoy

Back to top Go down

Post by dublfcynwa Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:35 am

No I think Kilkenny are a better side with everyone fit, and I also think they have a far better manager than anyone else, Tipp can be compared to Kilkenny IF they ever get to 4 in a row which is a long shot imo.
dublfcynwa
dublfcynwa

Back to top Go down

Post by bluemoda Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:54 pm

RebelBhoy wrote:best of 9 series imo.

A four-in-a-row prediction for Tipp then. I can live with that.

bluemoda

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down