The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Ground Zero PPV 17th July

+8
MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch
CJB
Adam D
#GenZ
Marsh
Blade
Paul Mac 6CW
Marky
12 posters

Go down

6CW Ground Zero PPV 17th July Empty 6CW Ground Zero PPV 17th July

Post by Marky Tue 12 Jul 2011, 10:35 am

Match 1
International Championship
Triple D v Jackson Black v Josh Valour v Cerberus

Match 2
Extreme Title
Keith Leone (c) v Dicey Reilly

Match 3
6CW v 6WF
Elimination match
Anonymous/Johnny Dice/Jack Frost/Yarmouth Blade/Mason White v Perfect Jack/Blue Dragon/La Pulga Loco/Crime Lord/Marshall Murdoch

Match 4
First Blood
Internecio/Mr Jones v Drake

Match 5
TV Title
Mark Matzko (c) v Ibrahim Mureson

Match 6
Daniel Reilly v Michael Sweetwater

Main Event
6CW Title
Gazzy D (c) v Geoff Steel

Marky

Back to top Go down

6CW Ground Zero PPV 17th July Empty Re: 6CW Ground Zero PPV 17th July

Post by Marky Tue 12 Jul 2011, 10:35 am

(Christy James is with Triple D)

CJ: Duke, ahead of your fatal fourway match with Jackson Black, Cerberus and Josh Valour to crown a new 6CW International Champion, what do you feel are your chances of winning?

DDD: Well first of all, Jackson Black seems to think he is already crowned International Champion. But you see Jackson Black, normally everyone has a 25% chance of winning a fatal fourway. There are 12 different possible outcomes in a fatal fourway, each with an 8.33% chance of happening. Jackson Black, you can't beat me. Cerberus, he can't beat me. And nobody even knows who Josh Valour is, so he can't beat me, that's 3 times each of your 8.33% chance of beating me, plus 3 times my 8.33% chance of pinning each and every one of you. Therefore I automatically have a 50% chance of winning before the match has even started! In reality I have a 100% chance of winning that match, but I only make it 50% because the three of you are so stupid you could easily lose to each other before I get the chance to beat you. Jackson Black has an 8.33% chance of pinning Cerberus, and an 8.33% chance of pinning Josh Valour, meaning he has a 16.66% chance of winning. Cerberus has an 8.33% chance of pinning Jackson Black and an 8.33% chance of pinning Josh Valour, so he has a 16.66% chance of winning. And Josh Valour has an 8.33% chance of pinning Cerberus and an 8.33% chance of pinning Jackson Black, so he has a 16.66% chance of winning. All three of you only have a 16.66% chance of winning the match by pinfall and I have a 50% chance of winning by pinfall.

Then we get to submissions, I am a submission expert and extraordinare, I will never tap out so I have already beaten Cerberus, Josh Valour and Jackson Black by submission. Jackson Black has an 8.33% chance of making Cerberus tap out, and an 8.33% chance of making Josh Valour tap out. Cerberus has an 8.33% chance of making Josh Valour tap out and an 8.33% chance of making Jackson Black tap out. And Josh Valour has an 8.33% chance of making Cerberus tap out and an 8.33% chance of making Jackson Black tap out. Jackson Black, Cerberus and Josh Valour each have a 16.66% chance of winning by submission while I again have a 50% chance of winning by submission.

Add together the percentage chance of winning by pinfall and by submission, Jackson Black has a 33.33% chance of winning by pinfall or submission, Josh Valour has a 33.33% chance of winning by pinfall or submission, Cerberus has a 33.33% chance of winning by pinfall or submission, and Duke Dylan Debadguy has a 100% chance of winning by pinfall or submission. Lets face it, the numbers don't lie, and they spell disaster for you three. By Sunday night, Duke Dylan Debadguy has a 100% chance of walking out of the Pay Per View with the new 6CW International Championship, and believe me, you can count on it!

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Tue 12 Jul 2011, 2:28 pm

Backstage after Escalation Lex Hart is walking towards the exit when he is stopped by Christy James

CJ" Quite an eventful night Lex
How did you enjoy your first Escalation back??"

Lex smiles
LH" Definitely a rollercoaster of emotions to be honest Christy
Don't get me wrong I am over the moon to be back but I can't help but be nervous

Christy looks at Lex surprised
CJ" You nervous, surely not?"

LH" I have made so many mistakes in the past Christy and I lost sight of what was important.

I came to 6CW nearly two years ago with big plans but I threw it all away, I got caught up in all the bright lights and fanfare, I believed all the hype and nearly lost everything that was important to me .

Everything that I stood for
That my family stood for

The Hart name has been psynomonous with wrestling throughout the generations and I thought I was bigger than that

I thought I knew better

Lex shakes his head

Well turns out I didn't know s**t

I am not bigger than this
None of us are bigger than this
Individuals will come and go a few will capture the imagination become the heartbeat of a generation but nobody is bigger than this

Nobody is bigger than 6CW

CROWD CHANT 6CW 6CW 6CW 6CW 6CW 6CW 6CW 6CW 6CW 6CW 6CW

These fans get it

I get it now , it took a while but I get it

This isn't about 6WF vs 6CW
The enemy is much closer
6CW is fighting a battle inside it's own ranks
And there can only be one winner

There will be only ONE WINNER!!!!!!

And I think the fans know who that will be

Lex walks out off the exit and out of the shot of the camera as the chanting continues

Christy turns to look at the camera

CJ" Wow I think we have just witnessed the evolution of Lex Hart

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Wed 13 Jul 2011, 9:50 am

The Tron suddenly flickers in to life and there is Christy James standing there with there with her pink microphone.

CJ: Welcome everyone and my guest at this time is Yarmouth Blade.

Blade come in to shot and is wearing a t-shirt that reads 6cw are going to sh...it on 6wf.

The crowd are booing Blade and Blade just laugh's.

CJ: Blade, How do you feel about being on the same team as Mason White, there has been a bit of tension with you two over the last few week's?

YB: Don't even mention that idiot's name, I mean every match I had with him he cost us a win and the chance to regain those titles, and if he cost's us a win here tonight in this dump of a town then he will surly pay for it.

The crowd are booing in the back ground.

CJ: Blade that...................

Blade rip's the Microphone out or Christy's hand.

YB: Give me that mic and get out the way you slut.

Christy then walk's off in a strop.

YB: Listen up you ingrates, You need to show Blade a little respect or I will come out there and beat the rudey poo out of every single one of you.

CROWD: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YB: As for 6wf and am talking you Perfect Jack,Blue Dragon,La Pulga Loco,Crime Lord and Marshall Murdoch like my t-shirt says, With or with out Mason White we shall sh..it all over you a win the bragging's rights and you will then have to bow down and then kiss each and every one's donkey in the 6cw's locker room.

YB: I could beat you all by my self but Walker insisted that I have some help, so just bring the best you got cos you sure as hell are gonna need it boy's.

Blade wink's at the camera and then Blade walk's of screen.
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Wed 13 Jul 2011, 4:25 pm

The 6CW area is temporarily plunged into darkness, there is an audible murmur of excitement from the crowd, not knowing what to expect next. After a few seconds the titantron flashes up the 6WF logo to a loud chorus of boos, the logo then disappears and the arena is plunged into darkness for another 5 seconds, at which point the titantron is lit up again.

‘A message from the Church of Hero’

This message quickly disappears from the screen to the loud cry of ‘6WF sucks’. One the chant has died down ‘Papercut’ hits and Marshall Murdoch strides out into the arena. He is being flanked by Xeres and Vladimir Rezinkova, both of whom are wearing 6WF t-shirts, whilst Marshall is in his usual Church of Hero robes.

As the three men reach the ring, Xeres grabs a steel chair from the side of the arena. He passes it to Marshall who unfolds it and sits on it right in the middle of the ring. Xeres and Vlad on either side.

MM: ‘Before we get to the formal introductions, let us pray to our supreme leader.

(Xeres and Vlad both kneel, whilst Marshall stands up and addresses the crowd)

MM: ‘Our Hero who art in heaven, hallowed by thy name, by kingdom come thou shall be done, on Earth as it is in heaven, give us this day, our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation, In the name of the Hero, the Hero, and the Holy Hero. Amen.

(Crowd: Who are ya! Who are ya! Who are ya!)

MM: Ladies and Gentlemen (he surveys the crowd), well that seems to cover 85% of you, there’s a couple I’m not too sure about, I mean (he points vaguely into the crowd) what the hell is that meant to be?

MM: Anyway I digress; allow me to fully introduce myself...

I am the fastest rising star in 6WF
I am the longest reigning tag team champion in 6WF history
I am Hero’s longest serving, most loyal and most trusted disciple
I am the man who has ended the careers of future hall of famers, up and coming upstarts and Marty Jannetty
I am the man who has been spent here to humiliate 6CW in their own back yard
(A 6CW chant breaks out)
I am Marshall Murdoch ... and now you know.

(Crowd: Who are ya! Who are ya! Who are ya!)

MM: ‘Well I wasn’t expecting the warmest welcome in the World, but really don’t you people recognise talent when it’s shoved right in front of your faces?’

(Crowd: COH sucks! COH sucks! COH sucks!)

(Marshall sits back down and pauses for a second)

MM: Well, it’s only to be expected really, I mean you people pay to see a company where the World Champion is a guy called Gazzy D? Really? I was half disappointed not to see Jackie O, Emma B, Emma C and Mr T make up your roster.

MM: Speaking of your roster, I’ve been looking at my opposition for Sunday’s little get together, and there’s only one name I’m familiar with, and what a name!

Yarmouth Blade?

Really? Really? That’s the best you can come up with? A 6WF reject, a man who was beaten in a race to a contract by a block of cheese? I was expecting some competition Walker! Where’s the fun in a walk over? If you’re playing that game, we might as well be facing a team of Blade, Dr Shoe, Mark Palmer, Keithy Mac & Vasco de Gama. Give these people what they really came to see. A 6CW humiliation!

(Crowd: 6-C-Dub! 6-C-Dub! 6-C-Dub!)

MM: How cute. Your team captain is Anonymous!? Oh my aching sides, please stop this Walker, really this could be embarrassing. Nobody knows who your team captain is? Does he know who he is? I hope he’s managed to put down Microsoft Movie Maker long enough to make it on Sunday, and what about his mask? Best get the spray paint out Anon, make it nice and shiny, cos you wouldn’t want anybody knowing your real identity would you, God forbid somebody was to see your face. Pathetic.

(aside to Vlad) Who are the other three again?

(Vlad whispers something in his ear)

MM: Mason White? Any idea? (Vlad and Xeres both shake their heads) Moving on...Frosted Dice, ah yes the ‘best tag team in 6CWF?’ Now I know a little bit about tag team wrestling boys, I carried Marty Jannetty to being a tag team champion for longer than anybody else in 6WF. The only reason you’re the ‘best’ tag team is because I got bored with that division months ago, when you step inside that ring on Sunday you’ll witness the best tag team wrestler in the World, up close and personal.

(The 6CW theme music hits, and Marshall moves to hide behind Vlad and Xeres)

(Crowd: You’re gonna get your f***ing head kicked in! X3)

(After a few seconds the music stops, and when it becomes apparent nobody is coming out, Marshall relaxes and sits back down)

MM: ‘Oh very clever, very good (he sarcastically claps). I knew nothing would happen. You know how? (He taps his head). Unfortunately for you I’m not dumb enough to march single handily in a company where there are 5 guys out there our looking for an early advantage. So I brought me some back up (he points to V lad and Xeres), let’s see if any of your guys have got the balls to face the Church of Hero.’

(Marshall stands up expectantly and grabs the chair)

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by #GenZ Thu 14 Jul 2011, 10:21 pm

As Marshall is making his way out of the arena he pauses as he approaches the black windowed limo he arrived in.

MM: Ah sweet Hero! What on earth?

Across the side of the limo spray painted are the words 'Expect Us!'
Sitting on the roof is Anonymous, a spray can in one hand, a tazer in the other.

Anon: We've been expecting you!
We've watched your religion, your false idol, your heathen god.
We've seen the power, the influence, the sweet whispers that are promised.
We've monitored as you've clinically ended the career of Hobo, certainly been involved in the sectioning of Cassius and injured your partner Clarke James.
We've been impressed.

Not a mean feat, your CV speaks for itself, your reputation preceeds you, you've made quite a name for yourself.
Unfortunately that name is lapdog.
Your master throws you a stick and you run.
Your leader speaks and you listen.
Your 'God' preaches and you pray.

But no God can protect you come Sunday.
No God shall provide you with shelter
No God shall save you from the suffering we shall inflict.

You are more like us than you think Marshall.
A man without a face
A face without an image
An image without an identity
Yet you clamour for your leader's approval while we have none.
We are our own judge, our own guide.
We are the shepherd and you are a sheep.
We shall lead you on Sunday Marshall.
We shall reveal what Gods really are in this industry.
You put them on pedestals, they simply fall far further.

What you know is nothing.
What you thought you knew is all wrong.
What you think will happen will never come to pass.
Heroes fall, Gods die, legends fade away.
Until they all become Anonymous.

#GenZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Fri 15 Jul 2011, 11:17 am

John Dice arrives at the PPV arena. He has a large dossier in his hand labelled "Anonymous/Johnny Dice/Jack Frost/Yarmouth Blade/Mason White v Perfect Jack/Blue Dragon/La Pulga Loco/Crime Lord/Marshall Murdoch
"

He goes through security and approaches his locker room. He flings his suit jacket onto a large leather sofa suite and goes to the mini bar. He pours himself a large bourbon before opening the dossier.

JD: Once we have whitewashed the 6WF team, I dont know whether to turn my back on my team mates. Hardly a trustworthy lot. But thats a problem for another day. This match is about 6CW's superiority, and most importantly, its a match to show why Jack and I are the best tag team on the planet.

JD: I know some of these names but not all of them. Most of these guys are ex world champions. The former best there was. But former means nothing. I am a current world champion. I wear this belt with pride. I fight for 6CW and this is our turf this weekend. You may be ex champs, but after this weekend, you will be remembered as the first 6WF patsies on Johnny Dices list.

Johnny looks a t the list.

JD: Crimelord. Former hardcore champ. Former 6WF champ. spent time in an institution thinking he was some dream warrior and kidnapped Michael Wire. Is this a joke? We have a convicted fellon, sharing time with Vegas' own golden boy. Wont do much for my stock.

John keeps looking through his file.

JD: LaPulga Loco. Former member of Hobos Association. Now theres a name I know. Hobo that is not LPL. Looks like its been downhill for him since his Hobo hey day.An annoying little flea that will be swatted with extremem prejudice.

He carries on looking.

JD: Marshall Murdoch. Very little on you in this file. Which makes you dangerous. Luckily enough, I watched your highlight reel last night. Didnt take long. As new to this as me, but so very far behind in the wrestling accolades.

JD: Blue Dragon. Says here, you went walkabouts and your location was unknown. Well word of advice, bluey. Take a walk now and save yourself some pain and humiliation. I dont like the guys on my team, but I know they are better than anything 6WF can offer.

JD: And finally Perfect Jack. Looking at your medical history here, hardly perfect. Wore tooth braces to correct a goofy grin until you were 18. Suffers from Irritable Bowel Syndrome. Has terrible boy odour. The list goes on. Not perfect but I do respect your record Jack. But your achievements are in the past.

JD: Mine are now! I am the 6CW tag champ. And I will soon be the 6CWF undisputed tag champ. It doesnt get better than me in a multiple man match. I may have the least experience out of everyone. But thats what I like. To be undersestimated. To be dismissed in your minds. To surprise you.

JD: Surprise....I have been doing it from the very beginning. Surprising you all. Still unpinned in this company. Unpinned for my spell in 6CW. Carrying on that streak to 6CWF. And when I am the last man standing, the whole world will be talking about me. More so than usual.

Johnny throws the dossier down and switches on the big sceen, where a John Hartson interview is being broadcast.

JD: I like this interviewers style.........

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CJB Fri 15 Jul 2011, 1:25 pm

The camera is in a backstage area. The building is stone grey. The camera is at a three-way turning. In the distance the sound of faint footsteps can be heard. La Pulga Loco appears on screen but he appears to be lost. He is wearing a 'punishment' vest and shorts. He walks over the turning but then tracks back and turns left. He takes a long straight and a quick left before emerging out on the 6cw ramp. The crowd boo. He carries on walking down the ramp.

'Hello. I know the majority of you know my name because I see you on message boards saying how you wished I came to 6cw but for those who don't know me I am La Pulga Loco and I am part of 6wf.'

Louder boos.

'Those of you with brains might realise why I am here. I am part of the group formed to defeat 6cw. A group formed to showcase the very best 6wf has to offer. Part of a team with 4 other men. A team of 6wf wrestlers. A team of men I don't like fighting for a company that I don't care about. 6wf doesn't hold a place in my heart. It isn't about the love its the need to be the best and the money in my pocket. You small time companies wouldn't know about either of them cos you can't be the best if you are top of this company. Just competitive with the real best.

And that's why I'm even fighting in your small time ring on Sunday. Not because of the love but to show you what you are missing out on. Its all the proof you need to see where I am heading. I'm heading to the top of this sport. The pinnacle. The undisputed champion of 6wf. After this sunday you will realize the level you have to reach to beat me. I don't care about a victory for my team. My personal victory will be the expressions on the faces of the fans, the commentators, my opponents. The shock on their faces as they see the damage someone so small can do will be the only justification I need. You will see just what I mean sunday night'

CJB

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Fri 15 Jul 2011, 2:40 pm

Marshall looks at Anonymous sat on the car with a look of horror, he quickly pushes Vlad and Xeres in front of him before taking a moment to compose himself.

MM: ‘So you’re famous Anonymous? I’d like to say it’s a pleasure, but the good lord doesn’t sit comfortably with liars.’

‘But your mannerisms, your speech patterns, your whole demeanour reminds me of somebody, I can’t quite place it, but when in Rome...’

Marshall Murdoch is not scared of men who hide behind masks
Marshall Murdoch is not scared of men whose greatest weapons are a spray can and a computer
Marshall Murdoch is a man with an identity you can only dream of
Marshall Murdoch is a man who sits at the right side of our Lord, our Hero
Marshall Murdoch is the man who is going to expose Anonymous to the World
Marshall Murdoch is the man that is going to show you up for what you really are:

A coward

(Marshall seemingly gaining confidence pushes Vlad and Xeres out of the way and addresses Anonymous directly)

You see I do not feel the need to hide my ‘image’ behind a mask, I am comfortable with who I am, I am a founding member of the Church of Hero, and I’m damn proud of it.’

‘But you, what do you feel the need to hide, what can you possibly have done to hate yourself so much? Why do you feel the need to hide yourself away? Why are you so scared of the World seeing your precious little face?’

‘But Sunday all that will change, you won’t have a choice in the matter, come Sunday Anonymous, your beaten down, broken face will be viewed by the whole World. And you will be exposed for who you truly are, and it terrifies you’

(Marshall motions for Vlad and Xeres to enter the car to leave, as Marshall is about to enter the door he pauses to look up at Anonymous)

MM: Unit Sun..... (he notices the tazer in Anonymous’ hand) What in the name of Hero have you brought that out for?

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Fri 15 Jul 2011, 3:10 pm

團隊合作是神話。
利他主義=自我崇拜。
我們是一體的。
孤單。

MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueDragon1205 Sat 16 Jul 2011, 1:38 am

The 6CW Arena is plunged into darknesss and the Tron shows static, we can hear anerraticc banging sound as the image slowly comes into focus and it's Blue Dragon banging to the left of thecameraa, every time he does so the image becomes clearer

BD: It this thing on? Ah ok...

He sits up straight and looks down the lens

BD: 6WC Fans, 6CW Stars and Management.... My name is Blue Dragon.. some of you may know me, some won't

He stretches out his arms and cracks his neck, he takes a sip of his drink and scratches his chin

BD: I thought Id just make this little video to introduce myself to you all.... Play the clip...

The incident from Lockdown is shown on the screen, showing mainly the attack on Blue Dragon and the double team from Yarmouth Blade and Mason White.

BD: We were attacked by you idiots, White and Blade made straight for me, cant say I blame them like. I probably am the biggest threat on our team. Speaking of which, our team consists of myself, Perfect Jack, The best pure wrestler in 6CWF, Crime Lord, A man who my past with is very public knowledge, La Pulga Loco, A man that has Impressed me in the ring on many occasions, and Marshal Murdock, who only a few weeks ago pushed me the very limit in a match on Lockdown.

And I guarantee you, before the end of this Sunday Night, at Ground Zero... You'll be seeing this, a lot!

The tron shows Blue Dragon hitting the Deathnote on Yarmouth Blade in slow motion before the screen goes back to static and then cuts off.
BlueDragon1205
BlueDragon1205

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Sat 16 Jul 2011, 1:18 pm

The camera cuts to a darkened room where Cerberus is seen sat in the corner with his head in his hands

C: tonight i start my reign of dominance and terror of 6cwf, 1 by 1 im going to make my way through every member of this company and tonight it starts with Triple D, Jackson Black and Josh Valour.

Cerberus has a evil smirk across his face

C: Triple D thinks percentages matter more then winning the match tonight well ill give you the percentage of me losing it's 0% there is no way in hell your be walking out that arena with the international championship around your waist.

anger builds on Cerberus face

C: then we move onto Jackson black, who thinks cos he aligns himself with genesis that it's his right to be champion when really without triple D beside you your nothing, a nobody the little whipping boy of the company who stands behind people when the going gets tough because he can't win on his own.

Cerberus starts laughing at the thought of being in the ring with Jackson without any back up.

C: finally josh Valour you will pay for spearing me off the stage, you think that is going to keep me down? when i get hold of you im going to rip you apart limb from limb and make you regret what you did when you tried to take me out.

Builds anger in his face.

C: your looking at the the next international champion of 6cwf and there's not a thing anyone can do about it because you will all burn in hell!

evilly stares in to the camera as it cuts to black

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Sat 16 Jul 2011, 3:40 pm

(Outside the 6CW Ground Zero PPV arena, in the car park, a large group of reporters, camera men and journalists have formed outside the door. A flashy sports car pulls into the car park and parks right near the group of people, who are all pushing each for a view of the next star to arrive. A driver steps out of the front of the car, walks to the back and the door opens and Crime Lord steps out in his usual Church robes and the 'H' necklace hanging from his neck. Crime Lord strides through the crowd, flashes going off. One eager reporter manages to push past the rest and pushes his mic out.)

Rep- Crime Lord! Crime Lord!

(Crime Lord stops and turns to the reporter, his eyebrows raising.)

Rep- You've arrived in an extravegant car today despite being a man of faith, why so?

CL- You ignorant fool...No where in the Book of Hero does it say that we are not allowed to drive sports cars, in fact that sports car right there is the Lord's himself, handed to me for a specific reason. That reason being I am a missionary here in 6CW, come to spread the message to the sinful 6CW roster, that Hero is the only way to true salvation, and that cars like that one parked there, is just one of the many rewards the faithful are awarded.

(Crime Lord turns away and the reporter is swallowed by the crowd of journalists and flashes are going off as Crime Lord pushes open the arena doors into the 6CW backstage area. A few of the 6CW staff members give Crime Lord a dirty look as he looks around the corridor. He strides forward and grabs Christy James by the shoulder and she turns around.)

CL- My Hero! Even the interviewers in this cesspit of a company are worse than 6WF, and I don't even like that jezebel; Clarissa.

CJ- What? Right...wait, you're Crime Lord...but...aren't you supposed to be dressed in a suit, just got out of a limo, smoking a cigar...what ARE you WEARING?!

CL- All that stuff is gone Christy, this is the improved Crime Lord; the Beloved Disciple. I was saved by the beautiful, blinding and brilliant light of Hero. He took my by the hand and led me down the right path. I have never felt as good as I do right now, I am a faithful disciple and it is that which has led me to this mission here on these unholy grounds. Marshall and I will be the flood to wash away, to crush the sinful, the heretics and the blasphemers of this disgusting place, and only those that accept Hero into their lives will be saved.

CJ- Okay, if you say so...basically, you're involved in the 6CW vs. 6WF match up on Sunday, what do you think of the 6CW team?

CL- I think that it shows the weakness, the lack of depth that 6CW has if that is the best they have to offer, if that team of misfits and nobodys is what they have sent to fight the oncoming tide of the Church of Hero there isn't much hope for this damned wrestling establishment. First of all we have the terrifying, the horrific...

Yarmouth Blade.....

(Crime Lord has a completely straight face.)

CL- Pathetic. Who the hell is this guy? I'll tell you exactly who he is, a 6WF reject, the excretement of the very worst 6WF. He came crawling away from his time at 6WF and found a place that accepts losers, that accepts the dredges of society...6...C...W! So we come full circle and now Blade has to face everything he fears, the true power of 6WF, the business that was too good for him, that was too hard for him.

Then we have Mason White. I hear this guy hates Yarmouth Blade, has been beaten by Yarmouth Blade. That's all I really need to hear Christy, because being beaten by Yarmouth Blade means you truly are at the bottom of the wrestling business, it means you are the worst of the worse, there is the mind-numblingly awful, then layers and layers and LAYERS of pure rudey poo and then there is Mason White, suffocating at the bottom.

Next up on the list of heretics is the world's friendliest snowman...Jack Frost! I don't know whether that you are some kind of joke act, but I instantly don't like you. Neither the Church or I has time to deal with such stupidity and ignorance that you hold. Whether you come down to the ring on a sledge, or use your magical flying reindeer doesn't make one difference to me, because I'm still going to deliver Hero's Good News...YOU'RE OVER!

John Dice, a gambling man. Your luck is up though Dice, you may think you and Santa's LIttle Helper are the best tag team in 6CWF, but you're far from it. The best description I can give you is delusional, talentless, faithless and a ticking time bomb of a career, because you have just 24 hours before Marshall and I come crashing down on you and crush your lucky dice!

And finally your glorious team captain, proud, brave, a real figurehead....wait...no, that's wrong. Your team captain is a coward, a freak, a sinful, blaspheming, heretic who hides behind a mask to cover up his faithlessness! That is your leader, a man so fearful of the wrath of Hero he hides behind taglines, behind a mask and behind the internet, where the worst of society plays. I can give Anonymous one thing he does represent 6CW well; cowardly, sinful and will be over come this Sunday!

CJ- You've had your say on 6CW's team, but what about your own?

CL- I'd love to say it was packed full of faithful men, talented men, but unfortunaly our team will be carried by the two disciples of Hero, two members of the Holy Trinity; Marshall and I. However our two strengths combined will be much more than 6CW has to offer. Although the other three members of our team are nothing to shout home about, the power of Hero will drive us on to victory.

CJ- Well it's been horrible talking to you Crime Lord, I hope you lose this Sunday.

(Christy James is about to walk away but Crime Lord grabs her arm, and she screams.)

CL- How dare you speak to me like that! No harm though, after Sunday you won't be around here, you'll be dragging your fat ass into a jobcentre.

(Crime Lord lets go of Christy and she falls to the floor disgusted as Crime Lord storms off.)

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Sat 16 Jul 2011, 4:45 pm

(We cut backstage where a man is sat with his feet up. He has a glass with clear liquid in in one hand. He takes a sip and stretches in his arm chair. He is reading the latest 6WF magazine)

???: This magazine is the embodiment of every reason I chose to join 6CW and not 6WF. I mean seriously, Blue Dragon? Crime Lord? La Pulga Loco? These are not the names of champions, these are the names of losers. Men who would not be able to understand a sophisticated drink such as this. (The man takes a sip of his drink). Afterall since we took over that washed up company we have shown that we are the superior brand.

(He raises his glass as if toasting)

Escalation.

(He takes another sip)

???: But what else do we have in this piece of tabloid trash? A team called the Soldiers of Fortune? And whats this they are quoted here as saying that they are the best tag team currently performing in the world. Oh how mistaken they are, (The man puts down the magazine revealing the dashing smile of The Icelandic Enigma Jack Frost)

JF: You see, after Ground Zero when the federation whose fans took this outsider to their hearts confirms our dominance this war between Lockdown and Escalation will be far from over. Angelo and Castiguer, if you are watching this how about putting those titles where your mouths are. I can just see it now:

(Frost uses his now free right hand to motion in the air)

Representing Escalation they are the greatest trans-continental Tag Team of all time. The 6CW Tag team Champions, John Dice and Jack Frost, FROSTED DICE!

And in the other corner representing Lockdown. They are the 6WF Tag Team Champions the Soldiers of Misfortune.

But what of after the match? Well as this Sunday at Ground Zero will show, the North Wind will be beating in the sails of the 6CW team. After this Sunday is over the Cold Snap will have been released onto the company that forbid him from competing due his nationality. But soon, very soon my friends. Frosted Dice will be the Undisputed 6CWF Tag Team Champions!

The hairs are standing up on my neck, the Northern Lights will reign over all. So our 6CW colleagues, Frosted Dice will lead you to victory this Sunday.

Marshall, Crime Lord, La Pulga Loca, Blue Dragon and that traitor Perfect Jack, enjoy your last moments before the deep freeze kicks in!

(Frost lifts his glass once more and toasts the camera. He winks before cracking a dashing smile at the camera. He then takes a large gulp of his drink before beginning to laugh at the rest of the 6WF magazine. The camera then fades to black)

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down