The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CWF Lockdown 21/07/11

+6
Perfect Jack
Uryu Ishida
ncfc_Tooze
Lee
Legend
Mat
10 posters

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF :: Lockdown

Go down

6CWF Lockdown 21/07/11 Empty 6CWF Lockdown 21/07/11

Post by Mat Thu 14 Jul 2011, 8:56 pm

Match 1
Logan Kincade vs James Eagle

Match 2
Castiguer W/ Angelo Anneire vs Jerome Dubois W/ Edan Ekram

Match 3
Scorpion/Saint vs Blue Dragon/Big Al Lustley

Match 4
CHAOS REMATCH
Uryu vs James McManus

Match 5
Longinus vs Crime Lord W/ Marshall Murdoch

Main Event
N01 Contenders Match for the Undisputed Title
Chris Patricks vs Chaos vs Perfect Jack vs La Pulga Loco

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

6CWF Lockdown 21/07/11 Empty Re: 6CWF Lockdown 21/07/11

Post by Legend Thu 14 Jul 2011, 9:29 pm

(James Eagle is sat in a communal area backstage drinking a glass of whiskey, when Clarissa hesitantly walks up to him.) 

C: James, do you mind if I have a quick word?

JE: Im busy now, lollipop, can I ignore you some other time? You see, I have real business to attend to; not some plastic, dead-thick, celery-stick of a brain cell like you. Meanwhile, keep on talking; I'm sure one day you might actually say something of moderate interest.

(Eagle blows a sarcastic kiss at his former friend, before walking off with a swag. The camera angle switches 180 degrees and follows Eagle as he continues out of the area and down the corridor. A man with a headset draped around his neck walks up to Eagle and holds up a clipboard in front of the superstar's face. Eagle quickly scans the paper and follows up with a sudden outburst.)

JE: Logan Kincade?! What is this, 1940s week? I know for a fact that there is no one on the roster who's name even reads remotely similar to that one! I would know; ... I've seen the website. 

(Eagle winks to the camera at his side, before returning to his rant.)

JE: Now hand me the real line-up before I snap you and your phoney headphones clean in half!

Man: <timidly> I'm sorry sir, but this is what I've been given to show to you.

JE: Well you clearly aren't doing your job properly! Go back to your chums, battys, whatever you call them and get me the actual card. I'm not complying until they give me a real match!

(The man staggers off in shock and bursts through a door marked 'STAFF'. The camera remains fixed on Eagle, who appears disgusted.)

JE: I don't know what this is, but if it's supposed to be some kind of joke then I sure won't be happy. <snarling> 'The Golden One' doesn't like being ridiculed and I'm sure those backstage butt-huggers won't either! I've been a part of this federation for the good part of five months, yet all they seem to reward me with is complementary peppermints and empty chocolate wrappers. It's about time I went up their to that 'spick and span' office of theirs and gave them a rear wing of the Eagle... and I don't mean that in a dirty way... 

(The man returns with the same clipboard in his hands.)

Man: I'm sorry Mr Eagle, but this is it.

(Eagle displays a sarcastic smile to the member of staff, who takes it in a good way and lets out a miniature laugh. Immediately, 'The Golden One''s face turns to anger.)

JE: Did you just laugh?! DID YOU JUST LAIGH AT ME!?!?!?

Man: No sir, I...

JE: I don't care what you have to say! One thing is for sure, son, come this time next week, you certainly won't be laughing. You will be fearing. Fearing who Eagle will take as his next victim after violently disposing of the pirate they call Logan Kincade!

(Eagle holds an intense stare on the man opposite, who appears utterly terrified. In a swift motion, Eagle's most angered expression switches to a very polite, pleased one.)

JE: Nice doing business with you.

(The man attempts to force out the smallest of grins, but his fearful face shows the true feelings. Eagle steps out of shot, as the picture fades away with the backstage man in the centre of the screen. It quickly returns tithe announcers who address the new look, James Eagle.)

RJ: Well, it looks like 'The Golden One' really has gone down the wrong path. His recent words and actions have been something completely different to his former self, outlandish in fact. 

MW: They have indeed, RJ. And I like it. It's as if Eagle has finally cone to his senses - something he previously had a common lack of! But now he's starting to show his true colours and this could be the start of something huge for this young man!
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Thu 14 Jul 2011, 11:12 pm

*We see The Captain walk out of the locker room as he does Clarissa rushes over to get a word from him*

Clarissa: Logan! Can we have a few words about your upcoming match?...

Captain: My dear, Call me ‘Captain’, Logan is a name I created to fit in with mere mortals, But now I am no longer hiding in the shadows.

Clarissa: OK. Captain. It hasn’t been easy to find you for an interview, you’re a hard man to track down. My first question would be regarding my earlier.....interview, with James Eagle. He didn’t seem very happy to be fighting you, have you any thoughts on the match?

Captain: I indeed saw this, villain, spouting vile insults about myself, and I found it laughable, I may be new here but be sure about one thing, I am here to rid this organisation of Villains like Mr Eagle and next week will be the beginning of my mission.

Clarissa: I see, So erm, tell us a bit about yourself Captain, where are you from?

Captain: My past is.... unclear to me as I was captured by Evil ones and subjected to terrible experiments to try to brainwash me into working for them in their aim for taking over the world. Needless to say, I escaped and made it my mission to fight for Justice and truth. THAT is why I am here.

Clarissa: Oh...right, that’s awful, well it’s good to have you here Captain good luck in your match.

Captain: Hahaha. Luck? My dear, I am the Captain! I need not luck to win, I fight for Justice, I fight for Truth, and the little people who cannot! Now I bid thee farewell.

*The captain walks down the hallway, strikes his “Hero” pose and rounds a corner*

*Clarissa looks at the camera confused*

Last edited by The Captain on Fri 15 Jul 2011, 10:18 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I cannot spell!)

Lee

http://www.behance.net/gallery/Lee-Killeen-Portfolio/4127373

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Fri 15 Jul 2011, 10:43 am

JM-Uryu, so me and you finnaly get our rematch from chaos

McManus gives out a little chuckle

JM-don't expect me to go easy on you old man,I almost destroyed you then and this time I will destroy you Uryu. You will not walk away from the ring, I will.
You see it will go like this you will try to fly about the ring, i will kick you down, punch you down and then lock you in the figure four and hear you scream as you tap out. Ding ding ding, Mcmanus mocks the ring announcers voice "your winner of the match by Submisssssssssssssssion James Mcmannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnus.
that is all,See you later Parasites

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Sat 16 Jul 2011, 3:59 pm

*Uryu sighs as he lays on the roof, looking at the passing clouds*

Uryu: James McManus accepted my rematch, then Scorpion beats me. What am I meant to take from this?

*Sits up and looks around*

Uryu: Am I focusing too much on my upcoming rematch with James? Maybe that might have caused me to underestimate Scorpion but now that it's over James McManus can finally understand again that I have enough willpower to beat him, again.

*Uryu stands up and walks about, pondering*

Uryu: Am I looking forward to this? yeah, why? well like I have said he is a good opponent but more than that is the fact that he is a unique person. He is not scared, he is not stupid and he is confident, that worries me. He is far too confident for his own good. He has something planned I bet. I must get through that however and then proceed to beat his master Chaos as fast as possible. but for now...

*Uryu lays back down, looking at the clouds*

Uryu: Time for imagination to run riot.

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 17 Jul 2011, 9:44 am

Longinus makes his way to his dressing room content with having slammed Rapture through the announce table earlier.

"Right that's him out of the way for now" Longinus says to himself as he approaches his dressing room door.

Longinus opens the door. *Whack*

L "What the hell are you doing!!?"

Lucius and Marius are all dressed up in camouflaged army clothes and Lucius has an arm outstretched with the bow in his hand.
Lucius "Ah! Sorry Longinus, I wasn't sure who it was and I'm taking no chances."

Longinus peels off the plastic arrow which was stuck to his forehead and throws it at Lucius.
Longinus "Try looking to see who it is next time eh?"

Lucius picks up the plastic arrow and places it in the container with the others which is attached to his back.

Marius "Come on get changed and get your face paint on. We have found a way into the Church around the back."
Marius picks up the super soaker water pistol off the table and admires himself in the full length mirror.

Longinus "Look, you are taking this too far. I'm not getting changed, I'm not putting any face paint on and I'm not breaking into the Church with a stupid water pistol."

Lucius "Yeh, we only brought one water pistol so you will have to use these instead."
Lucius opens the luggage case and hands 5 paint bomb grenades to Longinus.

Longinus "Now your talking! That's a lot better. Finally you brought something useful we can use. So what's the plan?"

Marius "Plan?"
Longinus "You know, how are we doing this?"
Lucius "Ah, well you see....... erm.....we found a window at the back that we can climb through......and.......well........that's as far as we got."

Longinus places his head in his hands.
Longinus "Look you guys had the last hour to come up with something, what the hell have you been doing? In fact don't answer that. Come on, lets just get to the church and get Sofia back."

Longinus picks up the paint grenades, attaches them to his belt and walks to the door followed by Lucius with his bow and arrows.

Longinus "Marius pack it in, come on."

Marius was still admiring himself in the mirror pointing the water pistol at his own reflection.

Marius turns and follows Longinus and Lucius out of the dressing room and down the corridor towards the Church of Hero.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 18 Jul 2011, 7:13 pm

Pink smoke fills the stage as the lights in the arena fade, a single love heart shaped spotlight lights up the entrance way, Kiss by Prince then blasts through the arena speakers. A spluttering of cheers can be heard coming from the fans as Big Al Lustley steps out from behind the curtain he posses on the stage flexing his muscles and thrusting his crotch in the direction of female fans.AL makes his way down the ramp stopping and talking to one particular attractive female fan.

MW: This guy is an embarrassment to this company he belongs in that second rate show 6CW.

RJ: I think he brings fun to Thursday nights

Lustley kisses the female fan on the hand before making his way to ringside and picking up a microphone from the announce table. Lustley then climbs into the ring and once more posses for the females.

RJ: Fine figure of a man

MW: Are you feeling ok RJ?

Al: Well hello ladies! I am Big Al Lustley the love tongue superman and I have been sent out here tonight to get to make sure each and every one of you is 100% satisfied. You see 6WF is a family show and it’s about time you females finally have someone you can admire and go home and dream about late at night. I plan on being here for a long time senoritas maybe someday I will give some lucky lady one on one time with Big Al.

MW: I suggest any woman who sleeps with Al may want to make sure he wears protection

RJ: Good to see you promoting safe sex Michael.

AL: Now this Thursday night sees me team with Blue Dragon to take on Saint and the man they call The Scorpion. Now Dragon I know I have the stamina to last as long as it takes and I hope you will be able to last too and show me a few of your own unique moves to ensure we walk out of the Birmingham Bowl with our heads held high.

MW: These guys have no chance against the might of Scorpion and Saint.

AL: Saint is one of the few names in this company which managed to find its way across the shores but i must say since i arrived here I’ve not seen the great man that these tales are based on if anything you’ve been more of a soggy biscuit struggling to keep himself together. As for The Scorpion

A small group of fans in the audience cheer

Scorpion you may be the hardcore champion but no one is more hardcore than Big Al Lustley i am a student of the hardcore industry ive done things im my time Scorpion that would cause you to wake from your dreams of Miss Jessica with stinger juice all over your banana hammock.

RJ: That imagine is enough to put me off my jumbo dog.

Al: Scorpion you go around telling people they are going to get stung, well on Thursday you will find out first hand its the size of the stinger that count and with god as my witness Big Al has the biggest stinger in town with the most potent poison.

Kiss begins to play once more as screams ring out from the females as Al once more starts flexing his biceps and running his hand through his hair glistening in the strobe light.

Steel posted this in wrong thread,deleted post and moved over to correct thread

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect Jack Tue 19 Jul 2011, 10:47 pm

I am Perfection hits the arena speakers as Jack walks out onto the stage to huge cheers. He rubs his jaw as he walks down the aisle and enters the ring. He grabs a microphone from the corner and begins to talk.

PJ: At Ground Zero, Team 6WF prevailed. No shock there then. As a former 6CW superstar, as much as it pains me to say, 6WF is THE premier brand. It's the premier brand because it has Perfect Jack signed to it.

Crowd cheer loudly.

PJ: Following on, during the elimination match, after Anonymous had been eliminated, rather unsurprisingly they decided to re-enter the ring and super-kick me. Now, I can handle cheap shots from behind as I have had plenty from Lex Hart and Cassius to name a few. I am unscathed from these cheap shots because when you are as dominate as I, when you are as Perfect as I, your rivals, your enemies want you gone. Well I can tell you this Perfect Jack will never leave the wrestling industry as long as the body and mind are willing. Oh yes and right now, the body is perfect as is the wrestling mind.

Crowd cheer loudly once more.

PJ: Onto Lockdown, the main event. A fatal four way to decide the number 1 contender to Hero's undisputed title. Now, we all know if it wasn't for Lex Hart's incompetence I would still be TAW Champion. But, as Perfect as I am I can't even change the past. But what I can do is, is change the future. I can change the future and turn 6CWF into wrestling company to be feared by all. Feared by it's competitors worldwide. With me as the face of the company I can only foresee bright things. Perfect things. A Perfect future. That future starts at Lockdown where I defeat three other men and become the new number one contender.

Crowd cheer Jack's name loudly and repeatedly.

PJ: Anonymous, I've had it up to here with your games, cost me my number 1 contendership then I cost you your career. Simple as that. Because you can't beat...

Crowd: PERFECTION!!!

I am Perfection hits as Jack exits the ring to applause and cheers from the crowd. The scene fades.

Perfect Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Wed 20 Jul 2011, 10:22 am

匿名=完美。
神秘=神話。

MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Wed 20 Jul 2011, 1:37 pm

Jack is walking up the ramp when Refuse/Resist hits, halting him in his tracks, the crowd blow the roof off the arena when Chris walks out from behind the curtain wearing his wrestling attire and a new Enigma t-shirt.

Crowd: E-NIG-MA

Chris: Whats up Jack, I just want to congratulate you on your victory at Ground Zero

Chris and the Crowd start to clap as Jack raises a hand in appreciation

Chris: Well I know you didn’t win it for the Team, Blue Dragon did but you put a lot of effort in and that’s all that counts

Jacks face sours

Chris: On Lockdown 3 of the top fighters in 6CWF…oh and Chaos will fight it out to be the No1 Contender to face the holy bumhole Hero for the Undisputed Heavyweight Championship

Chris: The fans have already chosen who they want to take that honour but I know its more difficult than just wanting it, you have to take every chance you get in this business and this is my chance, you’ve already tasted what its like to be top of the pile not only here but up with the savages in Glasgow too, the name Perfect Jack is already etched in the history books…you had your chance Jack now its time for someone younger…faster…crazier to take this company to new and exciting highs, to be the poster boy for 6WF and that someone is me….

Chris: I know you’ll come out on Thursday and give it your all, that’s you and that’s always expected of you Jack but your chance is gone, your light has dimmed, your arch-nemesis is on a different show, you had a chance at Hero…a chance to BE the Undisputed Champ and you failed, you failed where I wont, I will go though you, Danny McGraw’s gardener LPL and the Chosen Whinge Chaos to get where I deserve to be and that’s the No1 Contender and when im there, I don’t care if the whole Church stand in my way…I will beat Hero and I will take is precious belt away from him…You know it…he knows it and hell all these fine folk know it too….

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Wed 20 Jul 2011, 5:32 pm

(As the crowd chants ENIGMA the lights dim and Its An Omen screams out, the crowd suddenly turns to boos as Granite hits and the green pyro goes off. Chaos steps out through the pyros, he smiles twistedly at the crowd before he raises a microphone to his mouth)

C: Cut the music

(Granite comes to a sudden stop)

C: Sorry to interrupt this truly moving catch up but I couldn't help but overhear the Enigma and the Perfect one talking about who will win this farce of a match this week. Well newsflash there will be only one True Winner this week, and that is the True Prophet. Afterall I am the Greatest

(Crowd: ENIGMA!)

C: Greatest cruiserweight in the world. But wait this gets even better, you see I am still the True Number 1 contender. I never lost my opportunity to become the Undisputed Champion. I was screwed out of my crowning glory, but you cannot stop Destiny!

(Crowd: We love Jack!)

C: Shut it you delusional Parasites! My Destiny is still calling me, and not even Danny McGraw or Herbert can hold that back now. I will be the True Undisputed Champion at Born in Fire. This stupid match is just a stepping stone to get me past you two parasites. Oh wait I've forgotten someone haven't I? Danny McGraw's personal busboy, what exactly has he done in this company?

(Crowd: McGraw's Busboy!)

C: Exactly, you see Christopher and Jacky. I respect what you two have managed to achieve, regardless of the fact that you achieved all of that before you crossed paths with greatness personified. So why don't you two focus your energies on each other, I am just going to make myself comfortable over here (Chaos sits down cross legged at the top of the ramp) Knock yourselves out you parasites...

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect Jack Wed 20 Jul 2011, 7:11 pm

Perfect Jack laughs and then begin speaks.

PJ: Well well well, look who's joined us. Chris Patricks and Chaos formerly known as Gregers.

PJ: Chris, I'll start with you. You want me to move aside do you? Well guess again Patricks the only way you will have any shot at a world title is if my body is stone cold dead in the ground. Until then, no one is taking my shot to regain what should be rightfully mine. No one else can be the face of 6CWF, the face for the 6WF brand. These names belong to me. Always have done always will do. Ever since I joined 6WF I have been the fastest rising superstar in 6WF history. You were here before me Patricks and it must eat you up inside that I, Perfect Jack, won a world title before you did.

Patrick's face angers.

PJ: That's right Patricks you know I'm right. I did what most men can't do in a whole career. I won a world title in a short matter of months. Right now, I'm the best this company has to offer, title or no title, me being champion is a formality. It's inevitable. So you walk yourself out of here Chris because you are what so many others are in this company. The nearly man.

Patrick's is fuming. He goes to speak but is cut off by Jack.

PJ: Wait right there Patricks I am not finished. Chaos Chaos Chaos. Look's who climbed the ladder to the main event scene. Chaos, you used to be Gregers a wrestler who repeatedly tested the pure wrestling alliance and on repeated occasions failed. You've lost touch with reality. The reality is, you can name yourself the greatest cruiser weight ever, but this, this is the heavyweight division. This is where the big boys play. Whatever you call yourself Chaos it will be only a lie. The difference is, when I call myself Perfection, it's no lie. It's merely the truth. The evidence is there for all to see. Bust me wide open right now and the blood you see will be perfection. Nothing imperfect runs through these vains. Everything I touch, everything I do is perfect. You know what they say Gregers and Patricks, you can't beat Perfection.

Perfect Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Wed 20 Jul 2011, 8:36 pm

(A video is shown in the arena of the 6CW pay per view the previous Sunday, Blue Dragon is shown being hit the Loaded Dice and being covered by Johnny Dice, the video fades as Marshall Murdoch is shown breaking the cover by pulling Dice out of the ring)

Papercut hits as Marshall Murdoch enters the arena, he is wearing a 6WF t-shirt over his usual church robes, he enters the arena and takes an exaggerated bow before realising the loud boos surrounding him, the smile is quickly wiped off his face and is replaced by a look of disappointment, he sits on the side of the entrance ramp, staring into the ring with his legs hanging over the edge.

Crowd: COH sucks! COH sucks! COH sucks!

MM: I should have known, I can’t believe I was naive enough to think such a thing...

Crowd: What!

‘Are you people really that ignorant?’

‘On Sunday I saved 6WF, yet today I face this’

‘How ungrateful can you be?’

‘6WF was done ... until I stepped in’

‘Blue Dragon was done ... until I stepped in’

‘I said Blue Dragon was done, finished, kaput, done, 6WF was done, humiliated. Yet I stepped in and saved the day, saved this company’s reputation and proved once and for all that we are the superior brand.’

‘And what thanks do I get?’

‘I get you ignorant imbeciles disrespecting the man you should be currently idolising. I get no thanks from Danny McGraw, in fact this week I’ve been reduced to carrying Crime Lords bags, supporting him in a match in which, quite frankly, he could win with his eyes closed.’

‘I am under appreciated by you people and I am under appreciated by the people who make the decisions around here.’

(Marshall stands back up)
‘But I don’t need you people, I don’t need Danny McGraw (he rips off the 6WF shirt), and I sure as hell don’t need 6WF’

‘You see I don’t need you because of one thing, The Church of Hero, The Church of Hero appreciates me, The Church of Hero gets me, The Church of Hero needs me and I need the Church of Hero’

‘And soon enough you will all realise that you also need The Church of Hero’

(Papercut hits as Marshall makes the sign of the H before retreating into the back)

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down