The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Lucky Winner Gets To Experience Khan vs Judah – Live From Vegas!

+2
Union Cane
Primetime
6 posters

Go down

One Lucky Winner Gets To Experience Khan vs Judah – Live From Vegas! Empty One Lucky Winner Gets To Experience Khan vs Judah – Live From Vegas!

Post by Primetime Fri 15 Jul 2011, 1:37 pm

One Lucky Winner Gets To Experience Khan vs Judah – Live from Vegas!

WBA Light Welterweight Championship
IBF Light Welterweight Championship
When: 23rd July Live from the Mandalay Bay Events Centre, Las Vegas
What: Amir Khan vs Zab Judah
Where: All on Primetime: Sky channel 480, Virgin Media ‘On Demand’ and online at www.primetimelive.co.uk

There’s nothing like watching a fight live and no better place to do it than in Las Vegas! One lucky winner of our recent competition is going to experience it courtesy of Primetime!

Mr P Kearney of Liverpool will be flying direct to Las Vegas, staying in the Mandalay Bay and getting the full Vegas fight experience after being selected at random from purchasers of the upcoming Amir Khan vs Zab Judah Pay Per View.

Upon hearing of his win he had this to say:

“This is really the stuff of dreams, I’ve been to lots of local shows at the Echo Arena but never anything like this. I’ve always thought about going to Vegas but I never thought it would actually happen!”

“I’ve always followed British boxing and British boxers, actually I boxed a bit when I was younger and once faced Nigel Benn when I was in the army. For me Khan can beat almost anyone, I can only see Mayweather Jr and Pacquiao giving him any problems.”

Amir has beaten some of the biggest names in the division with victories over Marco Antonio Barrera, Andreas Kotelnik, Paulie Malignaggi and Marcos Maidana before his last victory over Paul McCloskey. He is now seeking to unify the division before his anticipated move up to the Welterweight division.

If you’re not going to Vegas for this fight you can still sample the atmosphere from the comfort of your own armchair by tuning in to Primetime’s exclusive coverage live on ch480 on Sky, Virgin Media ‘On Demand’ and online at www.primetimelive.co.uk

You can order the card for only £14.95 by calling 08712004444*, visiting www.primetimelive.co.uk or using the ‘On Demand’ menu. Customers on Sky must register the first time they use Primetime and once registered can purchase using the ‘box office’ menu.

http://www.primetimelive.co.uk/news/boxing/one-lucky-winner-gets-to-experience-khan-vs-judah-%e2%80%93-live-from-vegas/

Primetime

Back to top Go down

One Lucky Winner Gets To Experience Khan vs Judah – Live From Vegas! Empty Re: One Lucky Winner Gets To Experience Khan vs Judah – Live From Vegas!

Post by Union Cane Fri 15 Jul 2011, 1:41 pm

"Actually I boxed a bit when I was younger and once faced Nigel Benn when I was in the army. For me Khan can beat almost anyone."

-------------------------------------------

Proof there of how hard Nigel Benn used to hit.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

One Lucky Winner Gets To Experience Khan vs Judah – Live From Vegas! Empty Re: One Lucky Winner Gets To Experience Khan vs Judah – Live From Vegas!

Post by Michaels, Sean Fri 15 Jul 2011, 1:52 pm

Primetime wrote:
Mr P Kearney of Liverpool will be flying direct to Las Vegas, staying in the Mandalay Bay and getting the full Vegas fight experience after being selected at random from purchasers of the upcoming Amir Khan vs Zab Judah Pay Per View.

Isn't there enough crime in Vegas already?
Michaels, Sean
Michaels, Sean

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 15 Jul 2011, 1:52 pm

Michaels, Sean wrote:
Primetime wrote:

Isn't there enough crime in Vegas already?

Wouldn't worry Sean Joey Barton got his visa refused, looks like they are cracking down.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Fri 15 Jul 2011, 1:55 pm

As he won't be at home to watch it, will Mr Kearney get his £14.95 back?
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Fri 15 Jul 2011, 1:59 pm

Union Cane wrote:As he won't be at home to watch it, will Mr Kearney get his £14.95 back?
No.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by Primetime Fri 15 Jul 2011, 2:01 pm

Union Cane wrote:As he won't be at home to watch it, will Mr Kearney get his £14.95 back?

no he gets to fly to vegas with a guest, stay in the madalay bay resort and gets tickets to see the fight live for the price of the pay per view - not a bad deal for £14.95!

Primetime

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Fri 15 Jul 2011, 2:04 pm

6) No advertising of other sites that include forums – failure to comply may result in temporary or permanent ban from this site. It is our decision on if we believe the mention of another site is deemed to be advertising.

Does this include plugging Primetime?

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 15 Jul 2011, 2:05 pm

BALTIMORA wrote:
6) No advertising of other sites that include forums – failure to comply may result in temporary or permanent ban from this site. It is our decision on if we believe the mention of another site is deemed to be advertising.

God you're bitter you didn't win Balti

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Fri 15 Jul 2011, 2:09 pm

rowley wrote:
BALTIMORA wrote:

God you're bitter you didn't win Balti

Have to be in it to win it, so I was never even close. Besides, I have the BA Baracus approach to flying I'm afraid.

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down