The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jumps News

5 posters

Go down

Jumps News Empty Jumps News

Post by Solerina Fri 15 Jul - 18:40

Here's a thread for any bits of jumping news we come across.

From Sporting Life....Kauto Stone

It says there, that he is chestnut.....so too on his profile.....the horse in the picture doesn't look a chestnut..... not even liver chestnut Erm

Solerina

Solerina

Back to top Go down

Jumps News Empty Re: Jumps News

Post by Solerina Fri 15 Jul - 18:43

From Sporting Life....Captain Cee Bee

I love Captain Cee Bee heart

Solerina

Solerina

Back to top Go down

Post by racingnut Fri 15 Jul - 20:52

Its gone all weird of late on here Sol and i must admit that im ticking off the days to the Charlie Hall and a return to some real action.Ive tried to take a real interest in this seasons Flat entertainment but aside from some of the bigger meetings im afraid that its all become extremely mundane.I really must get out more cos ive been scribbling down candidates for my ten to follow lists for next NH season Rolling Eyes

racingnut

Back to top Go down

Post by Solerina Sat 16 Jul - 14:39

racingnut wrote:Its gone all weird of late on here Sol and i must admit that im ticking off the days to the Charlie Hall and a return to some real action.Ive tried to take a real interest in this seasons Flat entertainment but aside from some of the bigger meetings im afraid that its all become extremely mundane.I really must get out more cos ive been scribbling down candidates for my ten to follow lists for next NH season Rolling Eyes

Yes, it has gone weird on here, lately.

I wonder what's happened to Grahame and some of the other regulars....I miss our Saturday tipping comp : (

Anyway, good luck with your list Racing.......hopefully we can get this place going again for the jumps season Smile

Solerina

Solerina

Back to top Go down

Post by steveo77 Tue 19 Jul - 15:44

too early for jumps for me, although the weather is about right for it ! Very Happy

steveo77

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Charisma Wed 20 Jul - 19:16

Galway Plate and Galway Hurdle should manage to get the NH blood flowing.

Anyone got an opinion on the 'The Real Article' farce regarding the Galway Hurdle.

Captain Charisma

Back to top Go down

Post by Solerina Wed 20 Jul - 20:56

Captain Charisma wrote:Galway Plate and Galway Hurdle should manage to get the NH blood flowing.

Anyone got an opinion on the 'The Real Article' farce regarding the Galway Hurdle.

Hi Captain,

I didn't watch the race live but I've just watched a replay on ATR.

I can understand a trainer instructing a jockey not to be hard on a horse......but The Real Article need only have been shown the whip to have probably won Erm

Solerina

Solerina

Back to top Go down

Post by Solerina Sat 23 Jul - 14:29

Just put the racing on and Clare Balding was with Monsignor, he was having a day out at Ascot.

Not sure how old he is or what he's doing with himself these days but he looked very well and happy in his retirement Very Happy

Solerina

Solerina

Back to top Go down

Post by Solerina Tue 13 Sep - 21:46

Cue card is set to go chasing.......from Sporting Life

Solerina

Back to top Go down

Post by racingnut Wed 14 Sep - 20:07

Cue Card will HAVE to go chasing.He has nothing to offer in the hurdling division.No doubt he will still have those who believe hes the second coming and all that rubbish but i see no reason as to why he should turn the tables on the horses who beat him during last season.At both the big Festivals he looked a dodgepot.He hung markedly and found nothing.As a punter you can afford to miss him because his price is artificiallly shortened because if his reputation.Not for me at any price.

racingnut

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Charisma Wed 14 Sep - 23:53

The novice chase division is going to be ridiculously good today

par example Peddlers Cross Sprinter Sacre( a personal interest of mine) Grands Crus Kauto Stone (not sure if he'll be classified a novice) Al Ferof Cue Card Back In Focus and many more aswell as those we don't know about yet.

Captain Charisma

Back to top Go down

Post by steveo77 Thu 15 Sep - 11:03

Kauto Star is to make his reappearance at Haydock for the Betfair Chase in November apparently and will take on Long Run.

Should be interesting but I would be very surprised if Kauto Star could beat Long Run. Surely this must be his final season in training.

steveo77

Back to top Go down

Post by Eyetoldyouso Fri 16 Sep - 10:38

steveo77 wrote:Kauto Star is to make his reappearance at Haydock for the Betfair Chase in November apparently and will take on Long Run.

Should be interesting but I would be very surprised if Kauto Star could beat Long Run. Surely this must be his final season in training.
Will definitely be his final season and depending upon how he runs this might be his final race. I'll be there to see one legend and another on his way to becoming a legend.

Eyetoldyouso

Back to top Go down

Post by steveo77 Fri 16 Sep - 12:07

I was at Kempton at January for the King George which was effectively the changing of the guard race for me. Knew then that Kauto would never be able to beat Long Run from now on

steveo77

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down