The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best team transfers

2 posters

Go down

Best team transfers Empty Best team transfers

Post by Guest Sun 17 Jul 2011, 1:00 pm

Following on from the best signing of the summer, this is about which TEAM you think has done best in the transfer market this summer.

For me in the Premier League it's Sunderland so far; receiving around £20m for Jordan Henderson they've managed to bring in Westwood, Larsson, Vaughan, Gardner, Brown and O'Shea. All of these players would improve the squads of teams around Sunderland and puts them in a strong position for the start of the season.

Wolves have bought well with Johnson and O'Hara, and with a few other additions I think they'll have a team more than capable of surviving this season.

Back to top Go down

Best team transfers Empty Re: Best team transfers

Post by Crimey Sun 17 Jul 2011, 1:32 pm

I think it is probably Sunderland as they have brought in some talented players as well as the winning mentality and experience of O'Shea and Brown. Although, they are still missing a goalscoring striker of the Bent ilk and their squad is probably a bit too big at the moment I think the new added players could mean they keep up their good form until the season's end.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DJ Legless Sun 17 Jul 2011, 11:00 pm

Value for money I would go Sunderland but im quite impressed with who Liverpool have brought in so far.

DJ Legless

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Sun 17 Jul 2011, 11:08 pm

I think there is certainly an argument for Manchester United. They've signed three of their top targets with probably only more creative midfielder in their sights, although it wouldn't be a total disaster if they don't sign one. Young, Jones and De Gea all look good signings.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 29 Jul 2011, 11:12 am

Looks like Telegraph agree with us; Sunderland and Wolves being the top two teams for transfers so far.

There are a few player's ratings who I disagree with slightly, but overall the table look quite accurate. I'd say QPR would gain 1pt for signing DJ Campbell, Villa get three for securing N'Zogbia and Bolton get one point apiece for Mears and Eagles.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down