The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CM PUNK RAW + MITB REACTION ... ***SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER***

+3
talkingpoint
Jammy31
djcc2004
7 posters

Go down

CM PUNK RAW + MITB REACTION ... ***SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER*** Empty CM PUNK RAW + MITB REACTION ... ***SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER***

Post by djcc2004 Tue 19 Jul 2011, 12:36 pm

MITB PPV was an awsome PPV, and the funny thing was it wasent even a ppv in UK, sky missed out big time! to think i paid for wrestlemania and got this for free makes no sense! Rolling Eyes

The whole atmosphere in the arena was electric which for me always makes or breaks an event... from the Pop to CM punk got the boos cena got. i even enjoyed the reaction for Miz and Shemus. I actually really enjoyed the cm punk/cena match , it was what i would call a classic wrasslin match, it started slow and built up and it just worked and not just a spot fest like taker/hhh. Even the ending to the match worked well, the way they teased the screw job and Del rio cashing in MITB was a good idea, but the fact was punk won clean and left with the belt.

For me though RAW really disapointed, but lets me honest it was never going to live up to the night before.

who knows what the plan is for punk but it was a shame he wasent there or even VIA satilite.

The tournment lacked somthing for me, if you think back to suvivor series deadly game, the last wwe champ tournwa it just does not compare, but who knows maybe next week somthing will happen.

as for the end i am not a cena fan at all but again he delivered on the mic, you cant fault him for that, and enjoyed the "brother" comment. When HHH music hit i thought this is gonna get good, but as soon as he came out in a suit it just looked wrong, and what was with the charactor 888 played? he looked a broken man, and this was the guy a few months ago before the taker match was saying he doesnt show emotion.

all being said it will be intersting to see what happens.

Also does anyone know if CM punks MITB t shirt is gonna go on wwe site? im guessing they were just being sold at the PPV as people in the crowd had them on

djcc2004

Back to top Go down

CM PUNK RAW + MITB REACTION ... ***SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER*** Empty Re: CM PUNK RAW + MITB REACTION ... ***SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER***

Post by Jammy31 Tue 19 Jul 2011, 1:25 pm

djcc2004 wrote:When HHH music hit i thought this is gonna get good, but as soon as he came out in a suit it just looked wrong, and what was with the charactor 888 played? he looked a broken man, and this was the guy a few months ago before the taker match was saying he doesnt show emotion.

"I Love You Pops Crying or Very sad " <----That was the phrase that did it. I think my feelings towards this can be summed up by the Miz - https://youtu.be/6vxiQ9JCKvE

djcc2004 wrote:Also does anyone know if CM punks MITB t shirt is gonna go on wwe site? im guessing they were just being sold at the PPV as people in the crowd had them on

I was hoping to find this out as well! I really liked the design of this shirt.
Jammy31
Jammy31

Back to top Go down

CM PUNK RAW + MITB REACTION ... ***SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER*** Empty Re: CM PUNK RAW + MITB REACTION ... ***SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER***

Post by talkingpoint Tue 19 Jul 2011, 1:29 pm

Yeah I'm sorely tempted to buy one if so!

talkingpoint

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Tue 19 Jul 2011, 1:31 pm

Weren't they special Chicago colours or something like that? I assumed it was the flag of Chicago with Punk's logo on.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Tue 19 Jul 2011, 3:48 pm

Makes me laugh

I diddnt pay for Capital Punishment but i watched it the next day because some on here put a link of the ppv and that was the worst ppv i have ever seen in my 11 years watching the wwe. I still cant believe that was on box office.

A month later and im watching the best ppv i have ever seen on sky sports 1 !!!!

Very strange indeed o well sky's lost not mine !

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Tue 19 Jul 2011, 3:59 pm

SKY have no control over it, the WWE tell SKY what PPV's they can show about a year in advance

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by theanimal316 Wed 20 Jul 2011, 12:18 am

Yeah Invincible the colours are the flag of Chicago. I also realised the 4 stars are for the stars on the Chicago flag. The t shirt was also on sale at the event, and I don't know if it will go on sale at the WWE site because it had sold out by the end of the night (i was lucky to get one) and it had the 17th July date on it, so a one off t shirt for the event

theanimal316

Back to top Go down

Post by talkingpoint Wed 20 Jul 2011, 8:25 am

theanimal316 wrote:Yeah Invincible the colours are the flag of Chicago. I also realised the 4 stars are for the stars on the Chicago flag. The t shirt was also on sale at the event, and I don't know if it will go on sale at the WWE site because it had sold out by the end of the night (i was lucky to get one) and it had the 17th July date on it, so a one off t shirt for the event

WWE would make a killing if they sold it via wwe.com but I understand if they wanted to keep it just for the live event - it makes it more special that way for the fans who do have one, one of those "I was there" sort of momento.

talkingpoint

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down