The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SummerSlam 2011

4 posters

Go down

SummerSlam 2011 Empty SummerSlam 2011

Post by The Best in the World Sat 23 Jul 2011, 7:41 pm

Hi guys , I know it might be a bit early to be thing about SummerSlam matches/results , but i wanted to ask everyone what they think the card will be , and if you will be staying up for it , and because if its anything like Money In The Bank , we are in for a treat!!

Also , anyone staying up for every Raw up untill SummerSlam?? I know i will Smile

MY CARD :

John Cena vs The Miz vs Rey Mysterio - WWE Title - possible ADR cash-in
Randy Orton vs Christian - No DQ/Countout for WHC
Eziekiel Jackson vs Ted DiBiase vs Cody Rhodes - Ic title
Mark Henry vs Kane - No Holds Barred
New Nexus vs The Usos - WWE Tag titles

This is just 5 matches I think will happen , what are your cards? Very Happy Smile angel Yahoo Laugh king

The Best in the World
The Best in the World

Back to top Go down

SummerSlam 2011 Empty Re: SummerSlam 2011

Post by statiksupernova Sat 23 Jul 2011, 8:58 pm

personally i hope cena gets involved with a fued with hhh as in he stopped him being fired to make his life a living hell for "stealing" th belt off him several times playing on the matches over the bwlt they had presoally i hope its just miz andmysterio for title and miz walking away with th title im not sure of other matches as of yet.

statiksupernova

Back to top Go down

Post by hodge Sat 23 Jul 2011, 9:18 pm

Kane's apparantly out for 3 months upwards

hodge

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Sat 23 Jul 2011, 9:59 pm

CM Punk vs John Cena - Wwe title
HHH vs a selected opponent by Vince Mcmahon
Randy Orton vs Christan - No rematch last man standing match
Daniel Bryan vs Wade Barret
Dolph Ziggler vs Kofi Kingston

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by hodge Sat 23 Jul 2011, 10:18 pm

Miz Vs Mysterio Vs Cena
Orton Vs Christian - agree on being last man standing
Wade Barrett Vs Sheamus
Ezikiel Jackson Vs Cody Rhodes w/Ted DiBiase
some divas match

hodge

Back to top Go down

Post by statiksupernova Sat 23 Jul 2011, 10:36 pm

if cm punk comes back it will be him vs cena for title and miz and mysterio for number 1 contender

statiksupernova

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 24 Jul 2011, 9:22 am

NickisBHAFC wrote:CM Punk vs John Cena - Wwe title
HHH vs a selected opponent by Vince Mcmahon
Randy Orton vs Christan - No rematch last man standing match
Daniel Bryan vs Wade Barret
Dolph Ziggler vs Kofi Kingston

I like the idea of Vince choosing opponent for HHH. Although what I'm about to write will never happen for various reasons I still think it'd be pretty cool. Usually in these kind of matches leading into PPVs the name of the opponent is always given a Raw or two before the PPV. I would love it if HHH was standing in the ring come Summerslam, doesn't have a clue who is opponent was, lights go out and Undertakers music played. Before the PPV don't even hint at a return but here he is. Triple H would pick up the win for me leaving a rivalry to build up between Triple H and Vince up until Summerslam then Team HHH v Team Vince for control of the company, Team HHH get the victory and Vince is officially gone from WWE TV screens. Like I say it won't happen for a few reasons but it would be something a would of liked to have seen

I don't think CM Punk will appear at any shows for the main event to be made. I can see something happening on Raw that will make the title match void, the match is made again as the main event of Summerslam this is when Punk returns to WWE TV. Again this is something I would like to happen. Punk gets involved in the match at Summerslam once again leaving no new champion then next night on Raw Punk starts the show off with a promo saying he's still the WWE champion and will be until he is pinned or taps out. HHH comes out sets a main event of say Punk v Miz v Rey (because of the interference at Summerslam). Punk looks to be getting the upper hand on the way to a win when Triple H sends ADR to the ring and starts to beatdown Punk. Match ends again as another no contest with punk down for the count ADR cashes in the briefcase, referee rings the bell he goes to lock in the arm bar but Punk drags him to the mat and locks in the anaconda vice, ADR taps and Punk escapes through the crowd with his title again

Just two ideas I would like to see pan out but will never happen in a million years

my WM card is

WWE title - Miz v Rey - winner and new champion Rey (hope I'm wrong though)
Heavyweight title - Orton v Christian (again another contract from Christians lawyers adding a clause that if Christian wins, Orton can't have a title shot while he is champion. - winner Christian using the ropes or grabbing the trunks for the win
IC title - Cody v Ezekial - winner and still champion Ezekial (DiBiase inadvertantly costs rhodes the win)
No1 contenders match - Sheamus v Wade Barrett - winner Sheamus
US title - Dolph v Kofi - winner and still champion Dolph Ziggler
Divas title match - Kelly Kelly v Eve Torres v the Bellas - one of the Bellas win afetr Eve lays Kelly out and then exits the ring instead of going for the pin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down