The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Steffans Caption Competition (Week 2) - Winner Announced

+16
jammin
Valero's Conscience
paperbag_puncher
School Project
milkyboy
whotobeA
Jimmy Moz
JDandfries
no-mas
Jukebox Timebomb
HumanWindmill
razzaq
eddyfightfan
Union Cane
Scottrf
Steffan
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Steffans Caption Competition (Week 2) - Winner Announced - Page 2 Empty Steffans Caption Competition (Week 2) - Winner Announced

Post by Steffan Mon 25 Jul 2011, 1:13 pm

First topic message reminder :

Spoiler:

And the winner is:

huw wrote:Cook wilts under the weight of his fake tan

Well done Huw. Give yourself a clap

Stay tuned on Monday for Week 3 of Steffans Caption Competition

Thanks to all those unlucky losers who competed. Maybe next time people

Regards

Steffan

Last edited by Steffan on Fri 29 Jul 2011, 12:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Steffans Caption Competition (Week 2) - Winner Announced - Page 2 Empty Re: Steffans Caption Competition (Week 2) - Winner Announced

Post by Union Cane Fri 29 Jul 2011, 1:20 pm

huw wrote:Well, I'd just like to thank me for being great and so on blah blah cry a little blah blah etc.

Only won didn't you because you have a Welsh name there, isn't it.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Steffans Caption Competition (Week 2) - Winner Announced - Page 2 Empty Re: Steffans Caption Competition (Week 2) - Winner Announced

Post by huw Fri 29 Jul 2011, 1:23 pm

Union Cane wrote:
huw wrote:Well, I'd just like to thank me for being great and so on blah blah cry a little blah blah etc.

Only won didn't you because you have a Welsh name there, isn't it.

Well I'm sure Steffan would never knowingly be biased to the Welsh.

Last edited by huw on Fri 29 Jul 2011, 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammer!!)

huw

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Fri 29 Jul 2011, 1:48 pm

Huw, there's no 'e' in 'grammar'... Smile

Anyway, I declare this competition void. I haven't posted my winning entry after the closing time yet.

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Fri 29 Jul 2011, 1:50 pm

BALTIMORA wrote:Huw, there's no 'e' in 'grammar'... Smile
There is in grammer though.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 29 Jul 2011, 1:50 pm

Anyway, I declare this competition void. I haven't posted my winning entry after the closing time yet.

Oh dear Balti.

Look up, look up, the sky is falling.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Fri 29 Jul 2011, 1:57 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:

Oh dear Balti.

Look up, look up, the sky is falling.

Have I missed the bloody boat again? Serves me right if I have I suppose, for being a part-time poster...

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 29 Jul 2011, 1:59 pm

I have already asked Steff I can post in 11 hours time and change my name to a girls one. He said I still won't win.

He did however, say I can watch him urinate over some other men so it wasn't a wasted post.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Fri 29 Jul 2011, 2:05 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:I have already asked Steff I can post in 11 hours time and change my name to a girls one. He said I still won't win.

He did however, say I can watch him urinate over some other men so it wasn't a wasted post.

He's a fool if he's offering that for free when there are Germans who'd pay good money to see it.

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by huw Fri 29 Jul 2011, 2:11 pm

I wish I was being ironic.

huw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2