The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[solved]*slight spoiler* when is The Rock confronting John Cena?

+5
Beer
Kay Fabe
Shot 21 LCFC
NickisBHAFC
DerekRiordinho
9 posters

Go down

[solved]*slight spoiler* when is The Rock confronting John Cena? Empty [solved]*slight spoiler* when is The Rock confronting John Cena?

Post by DerekRiordinho Mon 25 Jul 2011, 4:26 pm

The Rock just tweeted;

And I quote :P

'Cena fans: pls stop tweeting me to stop being "mean" to John. If u think I'm mean now, just wait til Survivor Series in NYC'

So the stage is set, that's when he's coming back.

DerekRiordinho

Back to top Go down

[solved]*slight spoiler* when is The Rock confronting John Cena? Empty Re: [solved]*slight spoiler* when is The Rock confronting John Cena?

Post by NickisBHAFC Mon 25 Jul 2011, 5:53 pm

Im sure we will seem him before Survivor Series !

ROCKY ROCKY ROCKY

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

[solved]*slight spoiler* when is The Rock confronting John Cena? Empty Re: [solved]*slight spoiler* when is The Rock confronting John Cena?

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Mon 25 Jul 2011, 6:43 pm

Cena > Rock

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Mon 25 Jul 2011, 6:53 pm

Rock >>>>> Cena

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Mon 25 Jul 2011, 6:56 pm

Cena >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Rock

Bring it gaffer!!!!

In all seriousness though I love both of these guys and they are both legends in my eyes. But promo for promo I think Cena is on top.

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Mon 25 Jul 2011, 6:56 pm

Punk > Rock > Cena

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Mon 25 Jul 2011, 7:10 pm

Amen to that

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by greggschickenbake Mon 25 Jul 2011, 7:24 pm

I knew it would be Survivor Series.

At this moment in time; CM Punk > The Rock > John Cena.

greggschickenbake

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 25 Jul 2011, 7:31 pm

CM Punk > The Rock + Stone Cold

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Mon 25 Jul 2011, 7:49 pm

I keep thinking about this.
At present Punk is a juggernaut and can only have heels put in his path now, if he went up against any legend or babyface the older members of the crowd would voice out the other fans.
Would the likes of Rock or Austin want their ego bruised to step foot in the ring opposite him even if it was just for a promo at the moment?

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ché Guerrero Mon 25 Jul 2011, 8:00 pm

Maybe not Rock but if Austin stepped in with CM Punk it could actually split the older fans.

Ché Guerrero

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Mon 25 Jul 2011, 8:02 pm

Hero wrote:I keep thinking about this.
At present Punk is a juggernaut and can only have heels put in his path now, if he went up against any legend or babyface the older members of the crowd would voice out the other fans.
Would the likes of Rock or Austin want their ego bruised to step foot in the ring opposite him even if it was just for a promo at the moment?

good point - there is only one person who can take that role. Or one family. The mcmahons. Whether its vince or steph (or even hhh), run a story where they try to bury punk and he goes through the whole mid card (+ some legends in one offs like vader (why not - its my deluded booking!)).

Culminating in punk vs the mcmahons corporate heel (whoever fits the bill at the time - henry, sheamus, tuw)

or he could face cena again and lose

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Mon 25 Jul 2011, 8:07 pm

Ché Guerrero wrote:Maybe not Rock but if Austin stepped in with CM Punk it could actually split the older fans.

Sure there would be the fans that will always cheer for Austin, but we're those fans, we're the people that grew up on Austin, yet if the pair of them faced off I'd be Team Punk.
Austin was a big fan of Punk, would he now though want to go up against him promo wise knowing that he would not get the lions share of the crowd behind him?

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Mon 25 Jul 2011, 8:44 pm

Hobo wrote:
Hero wrote:I keep thinking about this.

good point - there is only one person who can take that role. Or one family. The mcmahons. Whether its vince or steph (or even hhh), run a story where they try to bury punk and he goes through the whole mid card (+ some legends in one offs like vader (why not - its my deluded booking!)).

Culminating in punk vs the mcmahons corporate heel (whoever fits the bill at the time - henry, sheamus, tuw)

or he could face cena again and lose

Class. Keep on dreamin', Hobo!

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Post by Ché Guerrero Mon 25 Jul 2011, 8:57 pm

Cena has responded: "Dear Dwayne, excited that you are thinking of attending Survivor Series in MSG! U can buy your ticket on sept 10th. See you there!"

Uh he's still playing up the idea that Rock isn't really back in the WWE, this is the problem with dragging out the feud for a year the plot can get stale, something new needs to happen between them and before SS

Ché Guerrero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down