The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How exactly can The Rock bury Cena (Slight Raw spoiler)

3 posters

Go down

How exactly can The Rock bury Cena (Slight Raw spoiler) Empty How exactly can The Rock bury Cena (Slight Raw spoiler)

Post by Liam Tue 06 Mar 2012, 11:21 pm

I keep hearing it being said and from what i've seen, I think The Rock has looked pretty weak against Cena so far, including last nights raw but particularly last week where he came out and left the Rock standing there, looking pretty foolish. Now, there is nothing more than I would love to see than The Rock rip Cena to shreds, no matter if it's 2Bad for business". How do you guys think the Rock could bury Cena, obviously we all know the two don't compare with in ring ability, but The Rock in my opinion looks a little rusty on the mic, whether that is down to him being away for a while or he has been told to hold back. So over to you, how do you think The Rock would go about burying Cena.

Liam

Back to top Go down

How exactly can The Rock bury Cena (Slight Raw spoiler) Empty Re: How exactly can The Rock bury Cena (Slight Raw spoiler)

Post by Ent Wed 07 Mar 2012, 12:10 am

Well for one the rock would stop setting up cenas jokes for him - where would cena be in this vocal feud without the crib notes work and the excessive phallic references to set up his situation joke?

Ent

Back to top Go down

How exactly can The Rock bury Cena (Slight Raw spoiler) Empty Re: How exactly can The Rock bury Cena (Slight Raw spoiler)

Post by bretmeharty Wed 07 Mar 2012, 10:33 am

Ent wrote:Well for one the rock would stop setting up cenas jokes for him - where would cena be in this vocal feud without the crib notes work and the excessive phallic references to set up his situation joke?

For good sake, so what if Rock sets Cena up for the jokes, we all know scripted and they are telling a story, you might as well say why do they just keep talking to each other every week, if they really hate each other they've had chances to lay hands on each other but haven't because its a show and they are promoting their big match.

bretmeharty

Back to top Go down

Post by Ent Wed 07 Mar 2012, 10:38 am

bretmeharty wrote:
Ent wrote:Well for one the rock would stop setting up cenas jokes for him - where would cena be in this vocal feud without the crib notes work and the excessive phallic references to set up his situation joke?

For good sake, so what if Rock sets Cena up for the jokes, we all know scripted and they are telling a story, you might as well say why do they just keep talking to each other every week, if they really hate each other they've had chances to lay hands on each other but haven't because its a show and they are promoting their big match.

I'm aware of this, the question is how would rock bury cena and the main point (in my opinion) is he wouldn't go out of his way to set cena up for these barbed comments.

Ent

Back to top Go down

Post by bretmeharty Wed 07 Mar 2012, 10:44 am

Rock going off to do movies and leaving the wrestling business is enough in my opinion for Cena, and Rocks response is just as good. Thats why its getting good.

bretmeharty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down