The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWE Title **Raw Spoilers**

3 posters

Go down

WWE Title **Raw Spoilers** Empty WWE Title **Raw Spoilers**

Post by WobblyRhino Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:28 pm

Hi peeps!

Just wanting peoples thoughts on this as its been bugging me all day and I havent even been home to watch Raw yet!!

Just want peoples thoughts and feelings on what I believe is WWE "cheapening" the WWE title. What I mean by this is on raw we had the WWE title change hands twice in one night.

It seems gone are the days that title runs meant something, were it took champions months even years in some rare occasions before a new champion was crowned.

Now we have two title changes and two champions holding one belt in one night??? In my opinion it makes a mockery of the strap.

Thoughts please.

WobblyRhino

Back to top Go down

WWE Title **Raw Spoilers** Empty Re: WWE Title **Raw Spoilers**

Post by sodhat Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:37 pm

I think the ends justified the means in this case. I, and I'm sure many others, didn't want Rey Mysterio holding the WWE title -- it would add nothing to the Cena/Punk feud which is the focal point of Raw at the moment.

I agree that it was an exercise in meaningless booking -- why have the WWE title tournament at all? -- but the ouctcome is at least coherent and adds to the feud.

One thing that bugged me a little was the participants in the tournament. I don't think many of them were legitimate title contenders for me -- aside from the Miz and probably Rey. That's something that should bother the WWE too.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:48 pm

I think I'd have preferred Cena to be added to the original match and make it a triple threat, personally I wouldn't have crowned a champ in the first place, not an official one anyway

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down