The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I talk about German GP! *EXCLUSIVE*

4 posters

Go down

I talk about German GP! *EXCLUSIVE* Empty I talk about German GP! *EXCLUSIVE*

Post by Alessandro Ciambella Tue 26 Jul 2011, 3:31 pm

Bonjourno!

I would like to share some interesting information about the German GP that explains how it finished the way it was. Read and learn from the wise ones.

It is a well known fact that in cold, damp and changeable conditions the Mclaren Formula One car has an advantage over every car on the grid. It has more mechanical grip than any other car in the Formula One garages. The main advantage of mechanical grip it is able to get heat into the tyres easier.

This is one advantage that was available to both of the Mclaren drivers over the weekend and it gave them the advantage over the rest of the field. This was noticeable as driver were spinning off the track and complaining about tyre temperatures being to cool.

This would have made it ideal for the conditions of Germany.

What surprises me is that the eventual winner, Lewis Hamilton was not much quicker than his rivals who struggled with tyre temperatures all weekend. He should easily have been 2 seconds a lap quicker than the rest of the field but his wreckless driving style and lack of tyre management skills allowed him to just about scrape home for a win. Sure, a win is a win but this should of been a statement to Red Bull & Co. Instead it was nothing but a whimper.

Alonso once again proving that he is the most inform Pilot in the cockpit of a formula one car proving that no matter the conditions or track type that he will be competitive in what can only be described as the 4th best car on the grid!

Alessandro Ciambella
Alessandro Ciambella

Back to top Go down

I talk about German GP! *EXCLUSIVE* Empty Re: I talk about German GP! *EXCLUSIVE*

Post by Critical_mass Tue 26 Jul 2011, 9:41 pm

Why cant you just say well done lewis good race, congrats or whatever?

Why, because you dont have the maturity to do that. Im not an Alonso fan but can say he drove a damn good race.

You need to get your facts right, the Ferrari at least, takes only 2 extra laps to get the tyres up to temp, it was never a case of the Ferrari never having heat in his tyres. The Ferrari was as good as the Mclaren, bar the first 2 laps on fresh tyres, which you can see Lewis actually pulled a gap on the chasing RB and Ferrari.

So please get your facts right .Why can you not give credit where its due.

Critical_mass

Back to top Go down

I talk about German GP! *EXCLUSIVE* Empty Re: I talk about German GP! *EXCLUSIVE*

Post by Guest Tue 26 Jul 2011, 10:11 pm

Bonjourno!

I think the people of Monza were watching a different race to me.
Hamilton gave a brilliant drive this weekend and showed the true straight line speed of the Mclaren against the Red Bull of Webber when Hamilton took his 1st place back.

At Silverstone it looked like the Ferrari's were closest to catch Red Bull, but after Germany Mclaren have stepped up to the plate and this seasons drivers championship is far from decided.

Forza....erm....Y I Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Critical_mass Tue 26 Jul 2011, 10:39 pm

Thanks for editing my post. Sorry but i cant take this guy seriously with the blatent hamilton hater and bias towards Alonso.

Sure people are entitled to opinions, but he is deluded.

Critical_mass

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 26 Jul 2011, 10:59 pm

I didn't edit anything Headscratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Tue 26 Jul 2011, 11:01 pm

Y I Man wrote:I didn't edit anything Headscratch

yes you did you liar must be old age catching up on you Whistle

Last edited by fernando on Tue 26 Jul 2011, 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Critical_mass Tue 26 Jul 2011, 11:11 pm

lol

Critical_mass

Back to top Go down

Post by Belgarion of Riva Wed 27 Jul 2011, 8:14 am

Bonjourno

If the Mclaren was so much faster than everyone else, why was Jenson Button MBE aka the Frome Fox not higher up the grid?

I must also commend Lewis Hamilton MBE aka the second coming of Senna for overtaking The Matador around the outside. It seems the cool weather tamed the Matador whilst the second coming of Senna pulled of amazing overtakes.

On a serious note, great drives from Lewis and Fernando. Don't spoil it with your childish nonsense Alessandro OK

Belgarion of Riva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down