The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never a dull moment with ol' Gav!

3 posters

Go down

Never a dull moment with ol' Gav! Empty Never a dull moment with ol' Gav!

Post by Draigoch Fri 05 Aug 2011, 11:21 pm

I don't want to cut paste the whole article as there's a bit of it... but some talking points..

On after the world cup..

"I'm just waiting to see what happens with the Welsh rugby, how I get on and whether I go to the World Cup or not and as soon as that comes to an end, whether that's soon or after the World Cup, I will get employment.

Mistake

"Hopefully that will be the Ospreys if they will have me back but I will have to wait and see."

He added: "I think it probably wasn't a great decision going to Saracens. I don't want to be a part-time player. So I didn't like the feel of it there and then suddenly I had an opportunity then to go to Toulon."

On the 'fight' at Toulon...

"Jonny wasn't even out," he added. "So no, nothing to do with Jonny Wilkinson. No it was plain that this individual thought I'd said something about Joe Van Niekerk.

"Me and Joe Van Niekerk, from day one, since I had been there he was my closest friend at the club. We didn't do it in public, we went down the beach, we went down there together and we sorted it out man to man and that was the end of that really.

"We both went our separate ways but carried on and still had a good night but then it obviously got back to the club and the press managed to get hold of it and you know what the press are like. They blew it out of all proportion and then suddenly it was an issue for the club to deal with."

Also talks a bit about the Wales squad. Not the brightest of sparks, but honest.

Whole link.. http://www.skysports.com/story/0,,12507_7083229,00.html

Draigoch

Back to top Go down

Never a dull moment with ol' Gav! Empty Re: Never a dull moment with ol' Gav!

Post by Cari Fri 05 Aug 2011, 11:22 pm

No mention of the new programme "The Bachelor" which is starting soon...?

Cari

Back to top Go down

Post by mpc28 Fri 05 Aug 2011, 11:35 pm

He doesnt half leave himself wide open for criticism but fair play he is honest and i cant fault that, i just hope he shows some form on the pitch because lets face it an in form Henson is only a plus for Welsh rugby.

mpc28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down