The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rock news *May contain spoilers*

4 posters

Go down

The Rock news *May contain spoilers* Empty The Rock news *May contain spoilers*

Post by AberdeenSteve Sun 07 Aug 2011, 7:35 pm

With the recent reveal that Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson is due to make an appearance at the 2011 Survivor Series, it has had me thinking on how the WWE are going to play this one out.

Are we to expect The Rock to cost John Cena the title in some way, but that then gives us that Cena would surely have to win at Summerslam? Or do we have Punk winning at Summerslam and then a possible SS match with a Team Rock v Team Cena with neither of them actually taking part with Punk finally bringing someone new into the WWE title picture?

What are you thoughts on this Survivor Series, and how the WWE will play it out?

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

The Rock news *May contain spoilers* Empty Re: The Rock news *May contain spoilers*

Post by Crimey Sun 07 Aug 2011, 8:12 pm

I think (hope) that WWE pull a twist out and have The Rock help Cena win the title because The Rock wants to face Cena for the title at Mania 28.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Rock news *May contain spoilers* Empty Re: The Rock news *May contain spoilers*

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Mon 08 Aug 2011, 8:49 am

Woah - what's with the spoiler?

MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Mon 08 Aug 2011, 10:18 am

I don't think it is a spoiler, I'm pretty sure it has been announced some where.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Mon 08 Aug 2011, 10:18 am

Oh... OK.

I haven't seen it announced on WWE programming. Maybe it was on the website or something.

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Mon 08 Aug 2011, 10:20 am

Mmm, I'm not sure now actually, I thought it had been announced on the website too, but can't see it anywhere. I remember The Rock saying it on Twitter though. I'll warn about spoilers.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Mon 08 Aug 2011, 10:22 am

He alluded to the arena where it all started for him didn't he? Which is where SS is this year. Not sure if that counts as confirmation though...

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Mon 08 Aug 2011, 10:24 am

Yeah, I don't think it has even been confirmed so it's not really a spoiler.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Mon 08 Aug 2011, 10:27 am

OK.

No worries then thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down