The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Katsidis v Lozada

5 posters

Go down

Katsidis v Lozada Empty Katsidis v Lozada

Post by No1Jonesy Fri 12 Aug 2011, 9:00 am

Hi all

So tomorrow will se Katsidis back in action after back to back defeats to what was the 2 best LWW's in the world at the moment (what was due to Guerrero moving up) and his homecoming on Aussie soil

As most of you know I've always rated Katsidis and the way he could easily have become a world champion if he had only fought the weaker of the alphabet champions but as his warrior way he just wanted to fight the best!

I predict Katsidis to blow away Lozada in exciting and explosive fashion as is his way and really turn it on for his home crowd.

After this fight I would like to see him challenging for World Honours again and I know some of you believe he is just short on ability for a world title but lets face it the champions he faced were the best the division had to offer at the time and I believe if he went after Soto before the WBC was made vacant or even now fight for the vacant belt against another contender or Vazquez for the IBF he will achieve becoming a World Champion as he deffo has the ability even though unfortunately he will not be 'the man' at the weight but TBH until JMM goes no one else will either!

What's your views?

No1Jonesy

Back to top Go down

Katsidis v Lozada Empty Re: Katsidis v Lozada

Post by smashingstormcrow Fri 12 Aug 2011, 10:10 am

I really like Katsidis, he definitely deserves to have held a major belt at some point. Hoping for a good performance tomorrow.

smashingstormcrow

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galveston Giant Fri 12 Aug 2011, 12:36 pm

Lozado got Ko'd by Paul Malignaggi so i expect Katsidis to make short work of him, hopefully he has enough left to have another charge at a World title, the mans a warrior.
The Galveston Giant
The Galveston Giant

Back to top Go down

Post by eddyfightfan Fri 12 Aug 2011, 1:19 pm

i think people appreciate the way he has his heart on his sleeves, and nobody would begrudge him a easy title shot. although even if he doesnt win one people will still be interested in his career as he has proved himself over and over to be a warrior. would love to see mitchell rematch again. i think he would win again as well

eddyfightfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Seanusarrilius Fri 12 Aug 2011, 2:27 pm

o got Kats in 3. Lozada was blasted by Valero in 1 and stopped not answering back to Malignaggi in 6, so i cut the mustard at 3. Kats is excitingso he can get another shot, him v Rios would be great to watch but he would get stopped.

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down