The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RAW Spoliers

+11
UpsideDownFace
Kay Fabe
Samo
Kenny
JamesLincs
Crimey
Ent
longrangeeffort
hodge
HitmanOwl
Beer
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

RAW Spoliers - Page 2 Empty RAW Spoliers

Post by Beer Tue 16 Aug 2011, 2:08 am

First topic message reminder :

HHH apologises for his screw up, says Nash is gonne be here, calls out the new champ. No reaction at all for ADR!

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

RAW Spoliers - Page 2 Empty Re: RAW Spoliers

Post by Kay Fabe Wed 17 Aug 2011, 8:29 pm

I don't think Punk's been booked inconsistant at all, his last two matches he has beaten the biggest star in Pro Wrestling on PPV as well as going over the MitB winner and inbetween he has constantly upped everyone he has had a promo with, thats anything but inconsistant, you say Punk fans are over hyping him while I feel non Punk fans are totally underrating what he has actually done for the business lately, the entire industry has been absolutely buzzing since he made that initial promo

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Wed 17 Aug 2011, 8:51 pm

Ive got to agree with you ent this whole punk movement is so over hyped

I am a punk fan and a fan of that promo before mitb he deff has potential to be a big star but please stop over hyping him.

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Wed 17 Aug 2011, 10:04 pm

I don't understand what has been overhyped about him?

He's been involved in the biggest angle WWE have had for years, bigger than Nexus and bigger than Vince's illegitimate son. He's got the entire wrestling world talking about him, the amount of wrestlers who were asked for the reaction to his initial promo was insane, the only time I've ever seen that many wrestling personalities talking about one thing is when somebody has died.

WWE have had him beat Cena twice, one at one of the biggest PPVs WWE puts on and he's been allowed to rip into Triple H, Vince McMahon, John Cena, The Rock, Kevin Nash and John Laurintius, something we have NEVER seen before.

I haven't heard anything that can be considered "overhype".

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Wed 17 Aug 2011, 10:25 pm

@ leak fair point, maybe overhype is not the right term, how about over exposed? and im not refering to his TV time because as you have just agrued he's involved in what most people including myself would class as one of the most interesing angles we've had for years, but i refer to the many post, articles, comments etc to punk, i havebeen on this site now as a watcher for about a month and a poster for about three days and punk is trending on here... but it seams that there is very little anyone else wants to discuss. Maybe thats just me picking at straws but thats how i see it.

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Wed 17 Aug 2011, 10:46 pm

Thats because he is the hottest thing in wrestling right now and so many angles could come from this, people are excited, thats great, thats what we want, the WWE had gotten so blatently wooden that the fans are loving a new fresh approach and due to the content the fans on forums can identify with it

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2