The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watching Bristol City Vs Leicester City tonight

3 posters

Go down

Watching Bristol City Vs Leicester City tonight Empty Watching Bristol City Vs Leicester City tonight

Post by hodge Wed 17 Aug 2011, 2:14 pm

Just got asked Very Happy apparantly have to leave in 20 minutes to get there king

time to watch us get destroyed laughing

hodge

Back to top Go down

Watching Bristol City Vs Leicester City tonight Empty Re: Watching Bristol City Vs Leicester City tonight

Post by Kay Fabe Wed 17 Aug 2011, 3:51 pm

Think this will be a good game, I think Bristol City will be pushing the Play Offs this year but fancy LC to get automatically promoted

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Watching Bristol City Vs Leicester City tonight Empty Re: Watching Bristol City Vs Leicester City tonight

Post by hodge Thu 18 Aug 2011, 1:51 pm

very supprised by the outcome, we were easily the better team and could have been 3 up at half time, Maynard showed exactly why Leicester have been trying to sign him all summer.... and he missed a penalty.

Doubt we will be near the play offs, i expect a 12 place finish which tbh i will be happy with.

hodge

Back to top Go down

Post by Corporalhumblebucket Sat 26 Nov 2011, 6:01 pm

Interesting that Bristol City beat league leaders Southampton today. As I mentioned on the West Ham thread after the 0-0 draw at Upton Park I didn't think City looked like a relegation team....They seem to be on a good run atm and hopefully will start to climb the table soon.

Corporalhumblebucket

Back to top Go down

Post by hodge Sat 26 Nov 2011, 6:25 pm

under McInnes we've won 4 out of 6, however take of the birmingham game as that was Wigley's team, so unbeaten on games where McInnes has picked the team.

We're actual playing like a football team now, ball on the ground with patience. Adomah, Killkenny and Maynard have all been brilliant recently.

hodge

Back to top Go down

Post by Corporalhumblebucket Fri 30 Dec 2011, 11:13 pm

Bristol City complete the double against leaders Southampton tonight. Hodge - bet the drinks are out 24 hours early.... guinness Bubbly

Corporalhumblebucket

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down