The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bristol City sign Yannick Bolasie

Go down

Bristol City sign Yannick Bolasie Empty Bristol City sign Yannick Bolasie

Post by hodge Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:59 pm

Bristol City have completed the signing of Plymouth Argyle winger Yannick Bolasie for an undisclosed fee.

The 22-year-old has inked a two-year deal with the Robins after completing a medical.

Robins boss Keith Millen has expressed his delighted at the agreement, thought to be at a reduced price due to Plymouth's financial issues.

Millen said: "When I heard he was available I was really excited. I saw it as a fantastic opportunity for us to bring in a really exciting player for a snip.

"Players like Bolasie don't become available at that price very often and it was simply too good an opportunity to turn down."

Bolasie, who joined the Pilgrims from Floriana in 2008, scored seven league goals for Plymouth last season.

-----

I for one am definitly excited about this, would imagine he plays on the left wing as i don't see Adomah being removed. Although Woolford, Campbell-Ryce, Adomah and Bolasie would mean i imagine Campbell-Ryce being for the chop.

hodge

Back to top Go down