The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Right I Think We Can All Agree This Should Be Our Team For The World Cup

4 posters

Go down

Right I Think We Can All Agree This Should Be Our Team For The World Cup Empty Right I Think We Can All Agree This Should Be Our Team For The World Cup

Post by C'mon You Irish Sat 20 Aug 2011, 6:57 pm

Kearney
Bowe - Rather have a non match fit Bowe than fit Earls
BOD
Darcy - SADLY
Trimble
Sexton
Reddan
Healy
Flannery - Love the fight in him and is a pest at the breakdown line out throw much better than Best
Ross
DOC
POC
O'Brien
Wallace/Ferris
Heaslip

TOL should never wear an Irish jersey ever again

C'mon You Irish

Back to top Go down

Right I Think We Can All Agree This Should Be Our Team For The World Cup Empty Re: Right I Think We Can All Agree This Should Be Our Team For The World Cup

Post by Thomond Sat 20 Aug 2011, 6:59 pm

Wow,you really don't like TOL. He shouldn't start but don't be so hard on the guy. Ferris should start.

Thomond

Back to top Go down

Right I Think We Can All Agree This Should Be Our Team For The World Cup Empty Re: Right I Think We Can All Agree This Should Be Our Team For The World Cup

Post by C'mon You Irish Sat 20 Aug 2011, 7:02 pm

Yeah i thought Ferris did well when he came on

POC , OBIREN AND HEASLIP WERE IMMENSE

C'mon You Irish

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomond Sat 20 Aug 2011, 7:04 pm

For the last 20 minutes. They didn't do enough when the game was there to be taken.

Thomond

Back to top Go down

Post by C'mon You Irish Sat 20 Aug 2011, 7:05 pm

Not a lot they can do when O'leary cant pass the ball to them or chucks them a blind 20 yard pass SMH

C'mon You Irish

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomond Sat 20 Aug 2011, 7:08 pm

Their job is to provide him with clean ball. They didn't do that,his pass isn't great but his pack didn't help him by not giving Ireland clean ball.

Thomond

Back to top Go down

Post by C'mon You Irish Sat 20 Aug 2011, 7:11 pm

Im sorry Thormond but O'leary is a joke there is no way you can justify how Poopie he is next you will be telling me Buckley is a quality player

C'mon You Irish

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomond Sat 20 Aug 2011, 7:13 pm

I have said he is bad,he just comes in for too much criticism,like Paddy Wallace.

Thomond

Back to top Go down

Post by C'mon You Irish Sat 20 Aug 2011, 7:15 pm

What do you think of my team do you agree

C'mon You Irish

Back to top Go down

Post by Standulstermen Sat 20 Aug 2011, 7:20 pm

I thought TOL was great in the first ten minutes but his nect 50 odd were appaling. Yes the pack must take some blame but his game went to hell.

3 things happened in the first half (in quick succession) that changed the game totally.

Earls overthrow on the pass when we looked to counter (France got a penalty from the resulting phase)
Earls and Sexton droppping the high (ish) ball
ToL's horrible box kick to Trinh Duh.

Thomond i want to like the guy but for me Murray and Boss should both be ahead of him. I know they wont be but i hope kidney has the balls to go with Murray as his number 2 scrum half.

Only change i would make to that team is ferris at 6 with Wally or SOB at 7

Standulstermen

Back to top Go down

Post by Feagh McHugh Sat 20 Aug 2011, 7:25 pm

Standulstermen wrote:I thought TOL was great in the first ten minutes but his nect 50 odd were appaling. Yes the pack must take some blame but his game went to hell.

3 things happened in the first half (in quick succession) that changed the game totally.

Earls overthrow on the pass when we looked to counter (France got a penalty from the resulting phase)
Earls and Sexton droppping the high (ish) ball
ToL's horrible box kick to Trinh Duh.

Thomond i want to like the guy but for me Murray and Boss should both be ahead of him. I know they wont be but i hope kidney has the balls to go with Murray as his number 2 scrum half.

Only change i would make to that team is ferris at 6 with Wally or SOB at 7

The next time we got hold of the ball after Tol dreadful lash the ball anywhere boxkick we had conceded 10 pts.

Good to see Ferris out there he was destructive in everything he did.

Feagh McHugh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down