The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BREAKING NEWS! ANDY MURRAY TO BE NOLE'S BEST MAN NEXT MONTH :) !!!!

+7
polished_man
JuliusHMarx
Josiah Maiestas
bogbrush
Mad for Chelsea
Solerina
noleisthebest
11 posters

Go down

BREAKING NEWS! ANDY MURRAY TO BE NOLE'S BEST MAN NEXT MONTH :) !!!! Empty BREAKING NEWS! ANDY MURRAY TO BE NOLE'S BEST MAN NEXT MONTH :) !!!!

Post by noleisthebest Fri 02 Sep 2011, 3:33 pm

http://asia.eurosport.com/tennis/us-open/2009/murray-to-be-best-man_sto2932944/story.shtml

Congrats!!! Yahoo Bubbly

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS! ANDY MURRAY TO BE NOLE'S BEST MAN NEXT MONTH :) !!!! Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS! ANDY MURRAY TO BE NOLE'S BEST MAN NEXT MONTH :) !!!!

Post by Solerina Fri 02 Sep 2011, 3:44 pm

Flippin' heck NITB!

All I saw on the home page was "BREAKING NEWS! ANDY MURRA...."

I nearly had heart failure....I thought he was out of the USO, for some reason Shocked

Maybe you could delete the breaking news bit of your headline.....save other Andy fans having the same fright as me!

Anyway....yes...that's lovely news that Andy is to be Nole's best man Very Happy

Solerina

Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS! ANDY MURRAY TO BE NOLE'S BEST MAN NEXT MONTH :) !!!! Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS! ANDY MURRAY TO BE NOLE'S BEST MAN NEXT MONTH :) !!!!

Post by noleisthebest Fri 02 Sep 2011, 3:46 pm

Solerina wrote:Flippin' heck NITB!

All I saw on the home page was "BREAKING NEWS! ANDY MURRA...."

I nearly had heart failure....I thought he was out of the USO, for some reason Shocked

Maybe you could delete the breaking news bit of your headline.....save other Andy fans having the same fright as me!

Anyway....yes...that's lovely news that Andy is to be Nole's best man Very Happy

He,he wishful thinking I hope not laughing

I think this is as breaking as breaking can get, so I'll stick with it...I'm so excited and happy for them Smile

Last edited by noleisthebest on Fri 02 Sep 2011, 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad for Chelsea Fri 02 Sep 2011, 3:47 pm

yeah I kind of had the same reaction as Sol, very worrying to see BREAKING NEWS! ANDY MURRAY... as a headline.

Massive congratulations to Novak Djokovic clap

Of course, Andy has experienced the whole "best man" thing before, so hopefuly he will be able to talk Nole through it and keep him from getting too nervous Wink

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1324634/Andy-Murray-plays-best-man-brother-Jamie-Murray-weds-Colombian-girlfriend.html

Mad for Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Fri 02 Sep 2011, 3:49 pm

Mad for Chelsea wrote:yeah I kind of had the same reaction as Sol, very worrying to see BREAKING NEWS! ANDY MURRAY... as a headline.

Massive congratulations to Novak Djokovic clap

Of course, Andy has experienced the whole "best man" thing before, so hopefuly he will be able to talk Nole through it and keep him from getting too nervous Wink

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1324634/Andy-Murray-plays-best-man-brother-Jamie-Murray-weds-Colombian-girlfriend.html

I know!
Really proud of Nole Very Happy , fantastic choice of wife as well as his best man Bubbly Bubbly Bubbly

P.S.

so sad that people expect only BAD news under Breaking News... Sad

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by bogbrush Fri 02 Sep 2011, 3:50 pm

Well I knew when Murray committed the disaster of sitting with the Nole camp supporting Djokovic at the USO final of 2007, replete in Nole tee-shirt and clapping hat (ok, I made that last bit up) that they were close but I didn't know that.

Pity to see Nole begin the end of his career just as it had really got going, but there you go.
bogbrush
bogbrush

Back to top Go down

Post by Josiah Maiestas Fri 02 Sep 2011, 3:54 pm

Does Murray even know where Kosovo is?? Very Happy

it would be a strange moment for them, if they had played each other in the USO final beforehand Shocked
Josiah Maiestas
Josiah Maiestas

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Fri 02 Sep 2011, 3:55 pm

bogbrush wrote:Well I knew when Murray committed the disaster of sitting with the Nole camp supporting Djokovic at the USO final of 2007, replete in Nole tee-shirt and clapping hat (ok, I made that last bit up) that they were close but I didn't know that.

Pity to see Nole begin the end of his career just as it had really got going, but there you go.

BB,

where do I start.....OK, I don't... furious

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Fri 02 Sep 2011, 3:56 pm

Josiah Maiestas wrote:Does Murray even know where Kosovo is?? Very Happy

it would be a strange moment for them, if they had played each other in the USO final beforehand Shocked

I think they will be fine....

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 02 Sep 2011, 3:59 pm

Cool!
Hope Andy's first speech is on form though, 'cos his second speech is very weak (sorry, couldn't resist!)

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Josiah Maiestas Fri 02 Sep 2011, 4:03 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:Cool!
Hope Andy's first speech is on form though, 'cos his second speech is very weak (sorry, couldn't resist!)
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy notworthy
Josiah Maiestas
Josiah Maiestas

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 02 Sep 2011, 4:14 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:Cool!

Maybe Murray shouldn't practice his speech beFOREHAND.

'cause we know that's not very good either. thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by polished_man Fri 02 Sep 2011, 4:55 pm

Am I understanding correctly? Djokovic and Murray are gatting married TOGETHER? How disgusting! vomit
polished_man
polished_man

Back to top Go down

Post by time please Fri 02 Sep 2011, 5:01 pm

Wow - what a lovely story! The top four all have had long term relationships from an early age - is this part of the reason for their stability and success, I wonder?

Will the 'best man' win this tournament?

time please

Back to top Go down

Post by sportslover Fri 02 Sep 2011, 5:05 pm

No p_m they are not gatting married.

Wonder if Roger will be getting an invite from Novak?

sportslover

Back to top Go down

Post by polished_man Fri 02 Sep 2011, 5:14 pm

Maybe he is not gatting any invite at all. How unjust! vomit vomit
polished_man
polished_man

Back to top Go down

Post by Chazfazzer Fri 02 Sep 2011, 5:39 pm

Federer will gatecrash the wedding, get horrifically drunk, make a scene by knocking the wedding cake over and throwing up all over the bride, and will end the evening by sleeping with one of the bridesmaids. He's just that kinda guy... Smile

Chazfazzer

Back to top Go down

Post by time please Fri 02 Sep 2011, 5:45 pm

soooooooooooooooooooooo rock n roll! Laugh

time please

Back to top Go down

Post by polished_man Fri 02 Sep 2011, 5:47 pm

Chazfazzer wrote:Federer will gatecrash the wedding, get horrifically drunk, make a scene by knocking the wedding cake over and throwing up all over the bride, and will end the evening by sleeping with one of the bridesmaids. He's just that kinda guy... Smile

Yes, well said, finally something sensible, unlike that terrible sportmaniac!

And also think about that, if Nalbandian is invited, there won't be any food left for all the others guests!
polished_man
polished_man

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Fri 02 Sep 2011, 6:04 pm

Monfils and Stepanek will be in charge of entertainment....

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by polished_man Fri 02 Sep 2011, 6:06 pm

Why should they, my friend?!
polished_man
polished_man

Back to top Go down

Post by time please Fri 02 Sep 2011, 6:43 pm

Breaking news again - Andy Murray hasn't a clue what all this is about, but wonders whether this is Nole's humour intimating that he, Murray, is the bridesmaid to Novak atm. He hasn't heard that Novak is even getting married!!!

Exit bemused interviewer!

time please

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy_Kyle Fri 02 Sep 2011, 8:27 pm

Is this the newest Djokovic's prank or is it for real? Never knew that this two were so close......
Jeremy_Kyle
Jeremy_Kyle

Back to top Go down

Post by time please Fri 02 Sep 2011, 8:45 pm

Jeremy_Kyle wrote:Is this the newest Djokovic's prank or is it for real? Never knew that this two were so close......

Yes it seems so, see post above! Smile

time please

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Fri 02 Sep 2011, 8:47 pm

time please wrote:
Jeremy_Kyle wrote:Is this the newest Djokovic's prank or is it for real? Never knew that this two were so close......

Link, please furious !!!

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Fri 02 Sep 2011, 8:47 pm

polished_man wrote:Why should they, my friend?!

Why not, they are know as fun-loving unstuffy character....

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by time please Fri 02 Sep 2011, 8:54 pm

noleisthebest wrote:
time please wrote:

Link, please furious !!!

NITB - saw on Sky earlier when Andy was interviewed on the practice courts. He looked thoroughly bemused when the interviewer said 'we hear you are going to be Novak's best man next month' - to which Andy replied 'am I?' looking stunned, and 'I didn't know he was getting married'. He then smirked and said perhaps it was Novak's idea of a joke and he meant something like Andy was playing bridesmaid to Nole atm (paraphrasing here), then he gave another half smile and said he would ask him, or words to that effect!

The interview I saw was shown at about 6.30 on sky

time please

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Fri 02 Sep 2011, 9:11 pm

And you believe everything Sky says 🤦

OK, then, it was good while it lasted, still I'll have to see it for myself Sad

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy_Kyle Fri 02 Sep 2011, 11:11 pm

if this is a joke, like it seems, then i'm allowed to think that the whole wedding is just a joke and that this is the real djoker Wink

http://www.tennis-player-novakdjokovic.info/wp-content/gallery/novak-photos/n506549864_724473_5666.jpg

Jeremy_Kyle
Jeremy_Kyle

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Fri 02 Sep 2011, 11:27 pm

Jeremy_Kyle wrote:if this is a joke, like it seems, then i'm allowed to think that the whole wedding is just a joke and that this is the real djoker Wink

http://www.tennis-player-novakdjokovic.info/wp-content/gallery/novak-photos/n506549864_724473_5666.jpg

That must've been one of the warm-up stag parties...

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by time please Sat 03 Sep 2011, 12:09 am

noleisthebest wrote:And you believe everything Sky says 🤦

Well, I think one can trust Andy Murray to know whether he has been asked to be Best Man or not 🤦

time please

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sat 03 Sep 2011, 12:20 am

time please wrote:

Well, I think one can trust Andy Murray to know whether he has been asked to be Best Man or not 🤦

Maybe that's why had those shoddy first 2 sets.... 🤦

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by time please Sat 03 Sep 2011, 12:35 am

noleisthebest wrote:
time please wrote:

Maybe that's why had those shoddy first 2 sets.... 🤦

Sorry, you've lost me - perhaps I'm just tired. I think what we can safely deduce is that someone is having a larf - now it could be Novak, or it could be Andy. Personally, my money is on the former thumbsup

time please

Back to top Go down

Post by time please Sat 03 Sep 2011, 12:38 am

http://www.espn.co.uk/tennis/sport/story/109125.html

FYI noleisthebest Smile

time please

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy_Kyle Sat 03 Sep 2011, 12:54 am

Geez, so even the wedding was a prank! NITB: you read too much romantic novels I bet........ laughing
Jeremy_Kyle
Jeremy_Kyle

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sat 03 Sep 2011, 10:07 pm

time please wrote:http://www.espn.co.uk/tennis/sport/story/109125.html

FYI noleisthebest Smile
Ah well....it did sound a bit odd and sudden...but I hope it happens one day Very Happy

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down