The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How many SH sides will compete in the RWC semi-finals?

+2
Comfort
Portnoy
6 posters

Go down

How many SH sides will compete in the RWC semi-finals?

How many SH sides will compete in the RWC semi-finals? Vote_lcap12%How many SH sides will compete in the RWC semi-finals? Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 3 ]
How many SH sides will compete in the RWC semi-finals? Vote_lcap48%How many SH sides will compete in the RWC semi-finals? Vote_rcap 48% 
[ 12 ]
How many SH sides will compete in the RWC semi-finals? Vote_lcap32%How many SH sides will compete in the RWC semi-finals? Vote_rcap 32% 
[ 8 ]
How many SH sides will compete in the RWC semi-finals? Vote_lcap0%How many SH sides will compete in the RWC semi-finals? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
How many SH sides will compete in the RWC semi-finals? Vote_lcap4%How many SH sides will compete in the RWC semi-finals? Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
How many SH sides will compete in the RWC semi-finals? Vote_lcap4%How many SH sides will compete in the RWC semi-finals? Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 25

Poll closed

How many SH sides will compete in the RWC semi-finals? Empty How many SH sides will compete in the RWC semi-finals?

Post by Portnoy Fri 02 Sep 2011, 4:49 pm

A quick opinion poll
Portnoy
Portnoy

Back to top Go down

How many SH sides will compete in the RWC semi-finals? Empty Re: How many SH sides will compete in the RWC semi-finals?

Post by Comfort Fri 02 Sep 2011, 4:53 pm

2 for me, im unsure which of the big 3 I see slipping up but I do imagine one of them will come unstuck.

Comfort

Back to top Go down

How many SH sides will compete in the RWC semi-finals? Empty Re: How many SH sides will compete in the RWC semi-finals?

Post by rodders Fri 02 Sep 2011, 5:36 pm

I've gone for two: Australia and NZ will be there I'm sure.

My head tells me SA and France/England will make up the other two but I have to be blindly optimistic that Ireland will be able to make it at SA's expense Leprechaun
rodders
rodders

Back to top Go down

Post by Portnoy Fri 02 Sep 2011, 5:40 pm

Who do Oz meet in the QFs? There is lot of hype about them. But they have frailties as well.

Once the knock-out stages begin it's different.

France, Ireland, Wales and England are not as bad as they appear.

I can't see all of the Top Three getting through to the semis.
Portnoy
Portnoy

Back to top Go down

Post by rodders Fri 02 Sep 2011, 5:42 pm

I think Australia will play Wales assuming all goes to seeding.
rodders
rodders

Back to top Go down

Post by red_stag Fri 02 Sep 2011, 5:46 pm

I'm pretty sure there are 8 of them competing: South Africa, New Zealand, Australia, Tonga, Fiji, Samoa, Namibia, Argentina
red_stag
red_stag

http://www.redstagrugby.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Portnoy Fri 02 Sep 2011, 5:51 pm

red_stag wrote:I'm pretty sure there are 8 of them competing: South Africa, New Zealand, Australia, Tonga, Fiji, Samoa, Namibia, Argentina

? Stag,

All competing in the semis?

That's stretching the SH leniency rule a bit too far Wink
Portnoy
Portnoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Feckless Rogue Fri 02 Sep 2011, 5:55 pm

I think all three tri-nations teams will get to the semi-finals. They probably won't meet each other in the quarters. Would I be right in saying that England and France are the only others to have ever knocked these teams out in previous World Cups? It'll probably be England vs. France in the quarters so the tri-nations sides will avoid them as well as each other in the quarters.

It would be up to Ireland or Wales to beat either Australia or South Africa. I can't see that happening. It's gonna be a southern hemisphere dominated tournament I fear.
Feckless Rogue
Feckless Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozzy3213 Sat 03 Sep 2011, 9:51 am

Come on people, it's the last day of the win a Russia RWC top today, so get your entry in here, it will only take you 30 seconds...

https://www.606v2.com/t11894-win-a-signed-rwc-jersey
Ozzy3213
Ozzy3213

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down