The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dream team help needed who will be the goal kickers for france oz and scotland in the world ?

+2
wales606
jb1973
6 posters

Go down

dream team help needed who will be  the goal kickers for france oz and scotland in the world ? Empty dream team help needed who will be the goal kickers for france oz and scotland in the world ?

Post by jb1973 Tue 06 Sep 2011, 10:59 pm

Any one hep me out?

jb1973

Back to top Go down

dream team help needed who will be  the goal kickers for france oz and scotland in the world ? Empty Re: dream team help needed who will be the goal kickers for france oz and scotland in the world ?

Post by Guest Tue 06 Sep 2011, 11:39 pm

Quade is kicking for Aus this weekend, because James O'Connor is getting splinters. I'd wager Yachvilli for France, but I don't know that (though he does start).

Back to top Go down

dream team help needed who will be  the goal kickers for france oz and scotland in the world ? Empty Re: dream team help needed who will be the goal kickers for france oz and scotland in the world ?

Post by wales606 Tue 06 Sep 2011, 11:46 pm

Frand - Yachvilli and Parra

Scotland - Paterson for short, Jackson for long. If Parks plays, Parks.

Aus - O'Connor when he plays, Cooper, Beale (none are great kickers)
wales606
wales606

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Wed 07 Sep 2011, 7:16 am

I think you'll find the Ozzies will have above 80% accuracy during this RWC, Deans will have ensured that at least one of them have spent lots of time practicing, perhaps all 3 of them.

Everyone knows, if you want to win the RWc, you must kick 80% of your kicks.
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by AsLongAsBut100ofUs Wed 07 Sep 2011, 8:06 am

jb, I think Scitland's preferred 10/15 combo will be Jackson/Paterson with the latter bearing the kicking duties, but oddly in the first game against Romania, I think we might see Parks/R Lamont instead, with the former doing the kicking Braveheart

AsLongAsBut100ofUs

Back to top Go down

Post by bedfordwelsh Wed 07 Sep 2011, 11:26 am

what fantasy league is everyone using?
bedfordwelsh
bedfordwelsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete C (Kiwireddevil) Wed 07 Sep 2011, 2:36 pm

Pete C (Kiwireddevil)
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down