The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JBM and Wee ball Bosses

4 posters

Go down

JBM and Wee ball Bosses Empty JBM and Wee ball Bosses

Post by Gaelic-Warrior Wed 07 Sep 2011, 7:06 pm

The recommendation of JBM as the Rebel hurling manager has been ratified by the Cork county board and he has been handed a deal that will keep him in the people's republic until at least 2014. I don't know as much about hurling but what do the native Corkonians make of his appointment and how do people feel about the immediate future of Limerick and waaaaaterford after their managers stepped down yesterday.
Gaelic-Warrior
Gaelic-Warrior

Back to top Go down

JBM and Wee ball Bosses Empty Re: JBM and Wee ball Bosses

Post by bluemoda Thu 08 Sep 2011, 11:56 am

JMB good appointment for Cork. Keep Davy Fitz well away from Clare, they have a good senior team and have great underage teams and Davy would ruin them. As for Waterford, haven't a clue but they too have good underage teams. Both need Codyesque like managers to bring them forward. A really good idea would be for Cody to resign from Kilkenny and take up up one of the other counties. He needs a new challenge, it would be good for him, good for hurling and even better for the rest of us.

bluemoda

Back to top Go down

Post by Irish Curry Thu 08 Sep 2011, 8:35 pm

The come back is on for the Rebles! Yahoo
On a serious note I'm glad its finally done. Better times ahead me thinks.
Irish Curry
Irish Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by RebelBhoy Thu 08 Sep 2011, 10:36 pm

I am slightly trepidatious about it if I am honest. Hurling has moved on a lot over the years. we are expecting a lot from him. there are few out there to appease us, and JBM is one of em.

I agree with Bluemoda about the poisoned dwarf. steer clear Clare!! hit harder, pull harder, run harder..... it is a bit caveman stuff and the blaaaahs are better hurlers than that.
RebelBhoy
RebelBhoy

Back to top Go down

Post by bluemoda Mon 12 Sep 2011, 12:19 pm

[I agree with Bluemoda about the poisoned dwarf. steer clear Clare!! hit harder, pull harder, run harder..... it is a bit caveman stuff and the blaaaahs are better hurlers than that.[/quote]

Isn't his da on the county board,

bluemoda

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down