The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welsh lack of concentration just prior to halftime

2 posters

Go down

Welsh lack of concentration just prior to halftime Empty Welsh lack of concentration just prior to halftime

Post by Bigted Tue 20 Sep 2011, 9:08 pm

Once again we see Wales ahead with a couple of minutes to go to halftime. Lineout on samoan 22. We lose the lineout and end up going in 10-6 down. Maybe i am imagining this but i'm sure (and i would love to see the stats) that this is a pretty regular occurence as far as Wales go. Isn't that guy poring over his laptop in the box with Gatland supposed to be some kind of analyst? When the boys are doing this short sharp training, does it mean that when it comes to an actual game they feel that after 35 minutes the ref is going to blow up for halftime. Every time Wales play, this is the most nervous time for me as you can almost put money on Wales letting in a try or giving away a penalty.

Bigted

Back to top Go down

Welsh lack of concentration just prior to halftime Empty Re: Welsh lack of concentration just prior to halftime

Post by Shifty Tue 20 Sep 2011, 9:22 pm

We won that's all that matters, look ahead to Namibia and Fiji.
There was no way we were going to keep Samoa out for 80 minutes, Shaun Edwards set us a 12 point target of points to concede, we only lost 10, so Wales did well.
Shifty
Shifty

Back to top Go down