The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Murray's 'strike' talk.

+17
polished_man
socal1976
noleisthebest
newballs
banbrotam
JuliusHMarx
barrystar
Tenez
laverfan
bogbrush
Positively 4th Street
CaledonianCraig
Chazfazzer
Super D Boon
hawkeye
time please
Josiah Maiestas
21 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Murray's 'strike' talk. - Page 3 Empty Murray's 'strike' talk.

Post by Josiah Maiestas Wed 21 Sep 2011, 4:23 pm

First topic message reminder :

http://www.espn.co.uk/tennis/sport/story/112342.html

Have to agree with the 1977 AO finalist on this; the disrespect shown by Murray towards the sport just further enhances his bad attitude. It's totally selfish to even consider such action when there are players in futures tournaments barely making enough money to survive; if anything it should be those such players considering a strike rather than the wealthy number 4 in the world. Murray has absolutely zero reasons to even think about rebelling against the sport, to put this into context, it would be like Somali pirates striking against unsecured, gold infested, cruise liners. It doesn't make sense.

Murray should apologise to the ATP!
Josiah Maiestas
Josiah Maiestas

Back to top Go down

Murray's 'strike' talk. - Page 3 Empty Re: Murray's 'strike' talk.

Post by CaledonianCraig Fri 23 Sep 2011, 3:03 pm

Better still bogbrush just check facts on what Murray said and read them and pass them on to hawkeye. Mind you not that it would do much good though as you seem intent on failing to grasp that Murray never said anything about striking himself.
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

Back to top Go down

Post by bogbrush Fri 23 Sep 2011, 3:05 pm

He did. He was asked about it and he said it was a possibility.
bogbrush
bogbrush

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Fri 23 Sep 2011, 3:07 pm

I disagree there NITB. Stich, Lloyds and anybody else should have the right to make a point on this, whether they are right or wrong, without being labelled as jaleous, racist, Murray basher or else. This is the main problem with hardcore Murray fans. They are pretty venemous when it comes to express an opinion on their player's action. This is why I hardly express views on Murray nowadays.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by bogbrush Fri 23 Sep 2011, 3:09 pm

Tenez wrote:I disagree there NITB. Stich, Lloyds and anybody else should have the right to make a point on this, whether they are right or wrong, without being labelled as jaleous, racist, Murray basher or else. This is the main problem with hardcore Murray fans. They are pretty venemous when it comes to express an opinion on their player's action. This is why I hardly express views on Murray nowadays.

True. It's very offputting to sensitive posters like myself when we get jumped on by an outraged Craig just for the slightest thing.
bogbrush
bogbrush

Back to top Go down

Post by CaledonianCraig Fri 23 Sep 2011, 3:18 pm

bogbrush wrote:He did. He was asked about it and he said it was a possibility.

Exactly. He said it was a possibility there'd be strike action but that was not him saying 'I am going on strike'. God you need lessons in English if you can't understand that. 🤦

Here is what he said on the BBC website:-

Murray told BBC Sport: "It's a possibility. I know from speaking to some players they're not afraid of doing that [striking].

"Let's hope it doesn't come to that but I'm sure the players will consider it."

CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

Back to top Go down

Post by CaledonianCraig Fri 23 Sep 2011, 3:21 pm

And by the way if it ever did come to strike action I'd say those on the player's council are the ones you should aim your angst at if you feel the need. Hmmm I wonder who is on that council? Whistle
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

Back to top Go down

Post by bogbrush Fri 23 Sep 2011, 3:22 pm

Yeah, really distanced himself Rolling Eyes

Even Brendon Barber says "let's hope it doesn't come to that".
bogbrush
bogbrush

Back to top Go down

Post by bogbrush Fri 23 Sep 2011, 3:23 pm

CaledonianCraig wrote:And by the way if it ever did come to strike action I'd say those on the player's council are the ones you should aim your angst at if you feel the need. Hmmm I wonder who is on that council? Whistle

I'd call them all idiots, including TMF.

Thankfully it will be because he is on the Council that this childish and spiteful action will not happen. He will keep the children in check.
bogbrush
bogbrush

Back to top Go down

Post by CaledonianCraig Fri 23 Sep 2011, 3:29 pm

bogbrush wrote:
CaledonianCraig wrote:And by the way if it ever did come to strike action I'd say those on the player's council are the ones you should aim your angst at if you feel the need. Hmmm I wonder who is on that council? Whistle

Thankfully it will be because he is on the Council that this childish and spiteful action will not happen. He will keep the children in check.

Well not going by past comments he has made about the schedules. His objections have been heard as well but yet I don't see a thread up here with three pages berating him about it. Ah the sheer hypocrisy of it all.
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

Back to top Go down

Post by hawkeye Fri 23 Sep 2011, 3:34 pm

This is because (and sometimes its annoying) Federer always manages to do and say the right things.

hawkeye

Back to top Go down

Post by bogbrush Fri 23 Sep 2011, 4:05 pm

CaledonianCraig wrote:
bogbrush wrote:

Well not going by past comments he has made about the schedules. His objections have been heard as well but yet I don't see a thread up here with three pages berating him about it. Ah the sheer hypocrisy of it all.
Was he calling for a strike, or whittering on about others probably being up for it?

Ah the sheer consistency of it all.
bogbrush
bogbrush

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Fri 23 Sep 2011, 4:23 pm

Tenez wrote:I disagree there NITB. Stich, Lloyds and anybody else should have the right to make a point on this, whether they are right or wrong, without being labelled as jaleous, racist, Murray basher or else. This is the main problem with hardcore Murray fans. They are pretty venemous when it comes to express an opinion on their player's action. This is why I hardly express views on Murray nowadays.

When do you hear any of those "legends" say anything good about today's players and game. It's always been so great in their days, if only they had the strings, if only this and that, blah-blah...Who cares!

You never hear accomplished players from the past come and spit stuff like that. Why? Because they nothing to prove and they are a joy to listen to as pundits, too.

They can say what they like, of course, but what are they trying to achieve by saying things like that except to glory in their own little selves.

I am not a Murray fan, let alone a hard-core one, but can't stand all these "legends" coming out of the woodwork every Wimbledon telling us that Murray will win it or now going for cheap publicity siding with the Money.

At the end of the day, people come to watch the best players and if they are shoved onto raining courts risking injury while the tournaments raking tons of cash doesn't want to spend a few pence on court covers, well, they have every right to be upset.

Media will always twist it sensationalise it; "grumpy" Murray is an easy scapegoat. "disgruntled" Nadal is a force from the past, throwing his diminishing weight about, while "graceful"TMF quietly and smartly just pulls the plug on the tournaments. Is that the way to go? As far as I'm concerned, let them chose their way, the old guard can just sit back and enjoy and offer support or advice. Definitely not judge.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Fri 23 Sep 2011, 4:53 pm

You never hear accomplished players from the past come and spit stuff like that. Why? Because they nothing to prove and they are a joy to listen to as pundits, too.

Isn't Stich an accomplished player? I think those past players have had a rather happy life enjoying the sport they loved which gave them more than what they coudl have dreamt of when they first picked a racquet. It's also the past champions that made the game what it is today. So it must be frustrating for them to see this young generation complaining about the system that gave them so much.

Had Nadal won his USO in 3 easy sets, do you think he would have complained about the schedule?

Frankly, it wasn't too bad to schedule the DC teh following weekend. You cannot change teh whole callendar because a couple of players have played a gruelling USO final. They coudl have saved most of the running had they gone for more gutsy shots.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Fri 23 Sep 2011, 5:08 pm

Tenez wrote:

Isn't Stich an accomplished player? I think those past players have had a rather happy life enjoying the sport they loved which gave them more than what they coudl have dreamt of when they first picked a racquet. It's also the past champions that made the game what it is today. So it must be frustrating for them to see this young generation complaining about the system that gave them so much.

Had Nadal won his USO in 3 easy sets, do you think he would have complained about the schedule?

Frankly, it wasn't too bad to schedule the DC teh following weekend. You cannot change teh whole callendar because a couple of players have played a gruelling USO final. They coudl have saved most of the running had they gone for more gutsy shots.

Nadal always moans. I'm pretty sure he moaned last year, too. Novak has wisened up to it and let it ride like the old fox Federer.
I'm pretty sure Federer and Novak would not have been happy to be asked to play in the rain.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by time please Fri 23 Sep 2011, 5:56 pm

Well now I have lost sympathy with Andy as well - if the US Open extends to a 15 day tournament, Andy thinks the prize money should increase substantially despite the fact he will be playing no more matches than this year.

I think this says what I feel about it all:

http://espn.go.com/tennis/blog/_/name/bodo_peter/id/7007731/tennis-enough-enough-andy-murray-rafael-nadal

time please

Back to top Go down

Post by CaledonianCraig Fri 23 Sep 2011, 6:06 pm

time please do your research on who exactly that person is first before backing his statements. First glance he has had no experience whatsoever of tennis and what it entails to be at the top of the game so disqualifies him from posting such guff.

Read the comments to the article from mostly tennis fans and you'll see the majority of them spot his article for what it is. Rubbish.
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

Back to top Go down

Post by CaledonianCraig Fri 23 Sep 2011, 6:11 pm

Seems this guy is no more than a sports writer with no idea of what it takes to get to the top in tennis both physically and mentally so how exactly is he qualified to judge accurately. Austrian-born but staunch American views I'd say his ire is partially there as players were unhappy at the US Open organisation.
Read the comments to the article from mostly tennis fans and you'll see the majority of them spot his article for what it is. Rubbish.

Anyway I have said all I am going to say on this now but remember folks who has actually said the players are going on strike? Nobody.
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

Back to top Go down

Post by time please Fri 23 Sep 2011, 6:14 pm

CaledonianCraig wrote:time please do your research on who exactly that person is first before backing his statements. First glance he has had no experience whatsoever of tennis and what it entails to be at the top of the game so disqualifies him from posting such guff.

Does he need to be someone? For goodness sakes Craig, I can read and I am commenting on his views on quotes that are lifted directly from both Andy and Rafa.

If we apply your criteria, then none of us are allowed an opinion - YI Man, would you shut the forum now please only Craig says we are not qualified to speak - ta very much!

time please

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Sep 2011, 6:16 pm

ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by time please Fri 23 Sep 2011, 6:20 pm

Cool

time please

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Fri 23 Sep 2011, 6:21 pm

CaledonianCraig wrote:Seems this guy is no more than a sports writer with no idea of what it takes to get to the top in tennis both physically and mentally so how exactly is he qualified to judge accurately.

It doesn't prevent you from having a strong opinion, does it?

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by time please Fri 23 Sep 2011, 6:23 pm

Tenez wrote:
CaledonianCraig wrote:Seems this guy is no more than a sports writer with no idea of what it takes to get to the top in tennis both physically and mentally so how exactly is he qualified to judge accurately.

I am afraid we are going to have to see your credentials Tenez before you make free with your keyboard on here Wink

time please

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Fri 23 Sep 2011, 6:27 pm

time please wrote:
Tenez wrote:

I am afraid we are going to have to see your credentials Tenez before you make free with your keyboard on here Wink

I won my local club vet tournament for the 3rd year running....And I don't even get paid! Where do I apply for the strike Andy?

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy_Kyle Fri 23 Sep 2011, 6:32 pm

This is getting day after day more embarrassing. Why don't the moaning duo just take a breath 🤦 . I mean: everybody knows you can skip tournament at your leisure if you'd wanted to. What the Williams, Cljister and Federer have been doing for a long while.

And the claims for more days more money at the USO: just outrageous
Doh
Jeremy_Kyle
Jeremy_Kyle

Back to top Go down

Post by Josiah Maiestas Fri 23 Sep 2011, 6:36 pm

This is getting day after day more embarrassing. Why don't the moaning duo just take a breath facepalm . I mean: everybody knows you can skip tournament at your leisure if you'd wanted to. What the Williams, Cljister and Federer have been doing for a long while.

These ATP stud's are on 5.50 an hour you know Hug
Josiah Maiestas
Josiah Maiestas

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Sep 2011, 6:45 pm

Craig,

Pete Bodo is a very well known tennis writer and tennis journalist. He has written books on the subject and writes for tennis.com. He is well known amongst the tennis fraternity. I don't actually like him all that much but he makes some valid points in his article.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy_Kyle Fri 23 Sep 2011, 6:47 pm

Josiah Maiestas wrote:
This is getting day after day more embarrassing. Why don't the moaning duo just take a breath facepalm . I mean: everybody knows you can skip tournament at your leisure if you'd wanted to. What the Williams, Cljister and Federer have been doing for a long while.

These ATP stud's are on 5.50 an hour you know Hug

Oh yes, I forgot: you have to book one further night at the hotel. This makes a whole 500$ more in your costs book!

Will Murray be able to afford the expense? Laugh

Last edited by Jeremy_Kyle on Fri 23 Sep 2011, 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jeremy_Kyle
Jeremy_Kyle

Back to top Go down

Post by time please Fri 23 Sep 2011, 6:47 pm

“If they want to put an extra day in, then they better increase the prize money substantially because it’s an extra day’s work for us,” Andy Murray said.

lifted directly from NY Times

time please

Back to top Go down

Post by Josiah Maiestas Fri 23 Sep 2011, 6:53 pm

“If they want to put an extra day in, then they better increase the prize money substantially because it’s an extra day’s work on my mummy's babysitting calendar,” Andy Murray said.

Fixed.
Josiah Maiestas
Josiah Maiestas

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy_Kyle Fri 23 Sep 2011, 6:59 pm

time please wrote:“If they want to put an extra day in, then they better increase the prize money substantially because it’s an extra day’s work for us,” Andy Murray said.

If I were the USO director, I'd be just happy he didn't charge me for the week of training prior to the tournament commence Rolling Eyes
Jeremy_Kyle
Jeremy_Kyle

Back to top Go down

Post by hawkeye Fri 23 Sep 2011, 11:25 pm

time please wrote:“If they want to put an extra day in, then they better increase the prize money substantially because it’s an extra day’s work for us,” Andy Murray said.

What makes Murray think he'd still be around to play that extra day!

sorry I couldn't resist... (but in my defence it was sort of asking for it)

hawkeye

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Fri 23 Sep 2011, 11:26 pm

hawkeye wrote:

What makes Murray think he'd still be around to play that extra day!

sorry I couldn't resist... (but in my defence it was sort of asking for it)

I know...this is all turning out to be comical...in an embarrassing kind of way.... Rolling Eyes

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by banbrotam Fri 23 Sep 2011, 11:42 pm

Amazingly how much the Murray knockers are wetting themselves such is their 'excitement' at a sentence that has not been put in context in any way shape or form (and I've looked at the whole extract)

Further proof if needed that;

1) Murray has an extremely dry sense of humour. To dry if you ask me as it's obviously goes over the heads of some of the 'intellects' on here

2) That he couldn't give a flying fig about his image. Knowing full well that there's more to life than being a media darling

banbrotam

Back to top Go down

Post by banbrotam Fri 23 Sep 2011, 11:47 pm

Josiah Maiestas wrote:
“If they want to put an extra day in, then they better increase the prize money substantially because it’s an extra day’s work on my mummy's babysitting calendar,” Andy Murray said.

Fixed.

Your IQ of 68, most certainly is, my dear 'Josiah'. Given you rather immature and irrational dislike of Murray.

I'm always puzzled as to what exactly Judy did so wrong, other than be a good parent, that warrants such despicable disrespect off her

It appears that if you're her or Anthony Hamilton then you're fair game for daring to support one of your country's best talents. Far better to be some numbskull parent who can't even be bothered to teach their children right from wrong

banbrotam

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Sat 24 Sep 2011, 8:00 am

Banbrotam, I think the problem some people see in the Judy/Andy relationship is that since she is a coach and has a huge hands on involvement traveling with him most of the time any serious coach who andy was to hire might take issue with her big role not only in his career but with how he plays. Maybe Judy's close hands on involvement at this point has become a bit of drawback for any top line strong coach who would give a fulltime commitment to Andy. Also it could be seen that in a way it has kept Andy from fully maturing. Andy is the same age as Novak and Nadal, but he seems less emotionally mature when compared to those two players.

I personally don't have a problem with Andy, Judy or whatever her role is it is their right to determine. But there is an argument that her role as his first coach and mother maybe in someways not as positive for 24 or 25 year old man on tour.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by time please Sat 24 Sep 2011, 8:54 am

banbrotam wrote:1) Murray has an extremely dry sense of humour. To dry if you ask me as it's obviously goes over the heads of some of the 'intellects' on here

Aaaah, well I read the quote in a few newspaper reports out of context of the whole, so actually that makes sense about the 'substantially increased prize money for an extra day's work' - of course it is easy to overlook humour when you can't see a person smile wryly or hear the question posed, but that demand was so ridiculous that it should have been obvious. Many apologies to Andy.

I am still slightly irritated by Rafa though because of the way in which he has highlighted his areas of concern particularly, as I keep saying, because very nearly half of Spain's young people (about 43%) have no work and no hope of it. Work towards a better schedule by all means, but don't gripe and fling around accusations.

Even if you don't agree with the sentiments banbrotam, I think some of the posts demonstrate a very keen sense of humour on here Very Happy

time please

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 24 Sep 2011, 3:16 pm

Can someone tell me how a decision by the authorites to reduce the amount of events that players "have" to do, or the timing of the Davis cup schedule, can ultimately affect the higher rankers, aka the 300 pro who plays anything he can get his hands on?

And, if anybody has doubts about Bodo's credentials, then bias towards a player renders that correspondent impotent in my view...."He (Murray) groused about the players having too little say in the decision-making process (in that case, when it was safe and reasonable to resume play). It was a somewhat valid complaint"

Somewhat valid ?????? How can this Bozo, sorry Bodo, make light of something that we all saw in the US Open, media pressure bringing the players health into jeopardy for the sake of the TV channels. Not only that, but the scheduling too, which highlighted the fact that the tournament is more for the audience than the players who take part, so is there any surprise that they are getting a bit worried by the fact that the ITF are dragging their heels and walking backwards to their pleas to reduce and alter event scheduling slightly ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 24 Sep 2011, 3:40 pm

TP,

Can you please remind us what percentage of Spanish youth are unemployed? Wink

ghost

emancipator - statistician

Back to top Go down

Post by break_in_the_fifth Sat 24 Sep 2011, 4:41 pm

Murray is just a confused kid who had all the talent to make his own destiny. He chose to take his game the Nadal route as Nadal always said nice things about him. Had he taken his game the Federer route he certainly wouldn't have been having these problems and may have had more success. I guess though it can be harder to listen to someone who is brutally honest than it is to listen to someone who tells you what you want to hear.

break_in_the_fifth

Back to top Go down

Post by time please Sat 24 Sep 2011, 5:26 pm

emancipator wrote:TP,

Can you please remind us what percentage of Spanish youth are unemployed? Wink

ghost

emancipator - statistician

Laugh okay, okay just this one more time for you emancipator - actually I think you all deserve a reprieve! Wink

time please

Back to top Go down

Post by Manojchandra Sat 24 Sep 2011, 10:25 pm

break_in_the_fifth wrote:Murray is just a confused kid who had all the talent to make his own destiny. He chose to take his game the Nadal route as Nadal always said nice things about him. Had he taken his game the Federer route he certainly wouldn't have been having these problems and may have had more success. I guess though it can be harder to listen to someone who is brutally honest than it is to listen to someone who tells you what you want to hear.

Very well put. My thoughts too. But how can someone change one's natural game?

Manojchandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 30 Sep 2011, 6:07 pm

break_in_the_fifth wrote:Murray is just a confused kid who had all the talent to make his own destiny. He chose to take his game the Nadal route as Nadal always said nice things about him. Had he taken his game the Federer route he certainly wouldn't have been having these problems and may have had more success. I guess though it can be harder to listen to someone who is brutally honest than it is to listen to someone who tells you what you want to hear.

Yes, that does seem to fit the bill and explain a lot of his problems.

But I think it is a little more complex than that, sure they may have played a part in his early years as he made his name on the pro circuit and he was trying to find his way and beat the top players, but I would not squander the idea that his family and coaches/trainers have had more influence in the type of game he plays now, than years listening to sweet tongued Nadal (if that's at all possible given the language barrier-translations between Spanish and English).

If I was to lay my life on the line, I would actually say he has both styles of Nadal and Federer in his match play now, and a lot of McEnroe in his court tactics.

But I'd rather he be a Murray expert than a Jack of all Trades.

Back to top Go down

Post by hawkeye Fri 30 Sep 2011, 6:37 pm

"sweet tongued Nadal" He of the "He is a very talented player. I will have to play at my very best if I am going to have chances to beat him. He is sure to win a slam very soon".

Genuine or not. Words are cheap. Why not be nice especially to the British Media. Did notice laughter after the usual and expected comment about Murrays chances of a future slam after their Wimbledon semi though.

Glad that he didn't mention it after their US semi. There comes a point when you can be too nice...

hawkeye

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Fri 30 Sep 2011, 7:00 pm

Manojchandra wrote:

Very well put. My thoughts too. But how can someone change one's natural game?

EAsy!
Federer had to change it due to the appearance of Nadal and Nole (and Murray), Murray didi it, I don't know why, but he did it....Nadal can't do it because he is not as talented, Nole has not changed his game because he hasn't had to (yet) That's why I think he is the best.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by hawkeye Fri 30 Sep 2011, 9:04 pm

noleisthebest

Ha Ha! Nadal doesn't need to change his game because his game is good enough as it is. Posative H2H with Federer, Djokovic and has never been beaten by Murray when fully fit. This is because he is so naturally talented...

hawkeye

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan Sun 02 Oct 2011, 2:05 pm

Out of the Top 4, Murray is the only one playing (Bangkok). What happened to this 'calendar' being too long and strike talk, etc.? Erm

Post USO...

Djokovic - DC, Basel, Paris, London
Nadal - DC, Tokyo, Shanghai, Paris, London
Murray - DC, Bangkok, Tokyo, Shanghai, Valencia, Paris, London
Federer - DC, Shanghai, Basel, Paris, London

laverfan

Back to top Go down

Post by CaledonianCraig Sun 02 Oct 2011, 2:25 pm

I'd see where you were coming from if Andy earmarked a particular time he wanted a break which he didn't besides I do recall he took time off earlier in the year. Also Andy has already been quoted as saying he hopes it doesn't come to strike action but I hear no mentio of that here. I wonder why?
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan Sun 02 Oct 2011, 2:39 pm

CaledonianCraig wrote:I'd see where you were coming from if Andy earmarked a particular time he wanted a break which he didn't besides I do recall he took time off earlier in the year. Also Andy has already been quoted as saying he hopes it doesn't come to strike action but I hear no mentio of that here. I wonder why?

Please do not take this as an attack on Andy, apologies, Craig. Good to know there is some sense prevailing. thumbsup

http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2011-09-29/top-stories/30217552_1_andy-murray-impact-arena-gael-monfils

I wish the players had waited till Shanghai. Now every microphone will have this question, wherever he plays. Sad

laverfan

Back to top Go down

Post by CaledonianCraig Sun 02 Oct 2011, 3:06 pm

No problem laverfan I just feel this whole strike thing has been totally blown out of all proportions by those out to make Andy look bad. All he did was answer a question about the possibility of strike action and he gave an answer and for that he is painted as some sort of strike organiser.
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

Back to top Go down

Post by hawkeye Sun 02 Oct 2011, 3:13 pm

laverfan wrote:Out of the Top 4, Murray is the only one playing (Bangkok). What happened to this 'calendar' being too long and strike talk, etc.? Erm

Post USO...

Djokovic - DC, Basel, Paris, London
Nadal - DC, Tokyo, Shanghai, Paris, London
Murray - DC, Bangkok, Tokyo, Shanghai, Valencia, Paris, London
Federer - DC, Shanghai, Basel, Paris, London

Maybe Murray was just hoping all the other players would go on strike.

Sorry laverfan I know you are a big Murray fan...

hawkeye

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next