The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

British Masters Title up for grabs this saturday/new website

4 posters

Go down

British Masters Title up for grabs this saturday/new website Empty British Masters Title up for grabs this saturday/new website

Post by thecornerstool Thu 22 Sep 2011, 1:29 pm

This saturday sees another great night of boxing from Mark Bateson and Kevin Spratt promotions at the Elland Road banqueting suite with 10 fights in all including Harry Matthews and AA Lowe fighting it out for the British Masters middleweight title.

Full story at The Cornerstool

We are a new website that is currently in its very early stages focusing on british boxing. We are looking for contributors so if anyone is interested visit the link on the site.

thecornerstool

Back to top Go down

British Masters Title up for grabs this saturday/new website Empty Re: British Masters Title up for grabs this saturday/new website

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Thu 22 Sep 2011, 1:44 pm

Link doesn't work.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

British Masters Title up for grabs this saturday/new website Empty Re: British Masters Title up for grabs this saturday/new website

Post by thecornerstool Thu 22 Sep 2011, 1:49 pm

prettyboykev wrote:Link doesn't work.

I'm a newby so doesnt let me put full links in within the first 7 days but if you type that into your browser it should come up.

thecornerstool

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Thu 22 Sep 2011, 1:50 pm

I already did it just letting you know. Just on the site now looks good.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by thecornerstool Thu 22 Sep 2011, 1:51 pm

prettyboykev wrote:I already did it just letting you know. Just on the site now looks good.

Cheers, this is a bit of a temporary site until we get more writers but glad you like it.

thecornerstool

Back to top Go down

Post by Fists of Fury Thu 22 Sep 2011, 1:52 pm

I have edited your post for you, cornerstool, and added it as a link. Hope that helps.

Fists of Fury
Admin
Admin

http://bloxhamcricket.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by thecornerstool Thu 22 Sep 2011, 1:52 pm

Brilliant, thanks.

thecornerstool

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Thu 22 Sep 2011, 2:00 pm

Filtered as with all of these blog sites, but you will probably find it hard to get enough writers, every man and his dog has a boxing website these days.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by thecornerstool Thu 22 Sep 2011, 2:09 pm

It will be hard. Im more than willing to go to the shows myself in the north of the country. Its down south that i'm missing. I'm hoping access to the shows and boxers brings a few writers forward.

thecornerstool

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Thu 22 Sep 2011, 2:12 pm

Good luck with it, will check it out at some point.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down