The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

France vs NZ match thread

+35
hawalsh
The Rakish Brigand
HammerofThunor
trebellbobaggins
Mike Selig
paulscholes
EnglishReign
flyhalffactory
lostinwales
Notch
perand25
BATH_BTGOG
eirebilly
alcoombe
Suspicious lurker
Glas a du
PJHolybloke
Cowshot
whocares
rodders
kiakahaaotearoa
Standulstermen
Cari
Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler
Cymroglan
Rob B
emack2
aucklandlaurie
Pot Hale
Otagolad
Jaysus
Bullsbok
doctor_grey
Biltong
Taylorman
39 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

France vs NZ match thread Empty France vs NZ match thread

Post by Taylorman Fri 23 Sep 2011, 7:01 pm

Some key stats for the match...some very interesting reading with some of this...
http://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/rugby/all-blacks/5674519/Key-stats-ahead-of-France-v-All-Blacks-match
Teams have been posted earlier so I wont repeat them here...

Key facts and figures for the Rugby World Cup 2011 Pool A match between New Zealand and France at, Eden Park tomorrow.

Pool scenario

- If France win this match, they are guaranteed a place in the quarter-finals of Rugby World Cup 2011.

- New Zealand would also almost certainly go through with a victory here and in that case could only be stopped by Canada taking maximum points (including bonus points) in their last two pool matches against Japan and the All Blacks.

- Canada would also have to ensure victory over New Zealand by more than seven points and keep the All Blacks from scoring four tries.

Head-to-head

- This is the 50th Test match between New Zealand and France. New Zealand have won 36, France have won 12 and there has been one draw.

- It is their fifth meeting at the Rugby World Cup, which will make this one of the most common RWC match-ups, equal to New Zealand v Italy, New Zealand v Scotland, England v Australia and Australia v Ireland.- France and New Zealand play each other at the fourth successive Rugby World Cup. The only other fixture to take place at four RWC tournaments in a row is New Zealand v Scotland at the first four Rugby World Cups.

- France and New Zealand have won two matches each against each other at Rugby World Cups but France have won both of the fixtures played before the finals weekend. The All Blacks have beaten France in the 1987 final and the 2003 bronze final.

- France have won four of the 23 matches between the two played in New Zealand. Only Australia (17), South Africa (nine) and the British (& Irish) Lions (6) have won more times in New Zealand than the French but all three have played at least 15 matches more here.

- France have won two of the last three Tests between the two which have been played outside France, winning the Rugby World Cup 2007 quarter-final 20-18 in Cardiff and the 2009 Test in Dunedin 27-22.

- However, New Zealand have won the last two Tests between the two, in Wellington (14-10) and Marseille (39-12).

- France's win in Dunedin in 2009 was the first match in which they were captained by Thierry Dusautoir.

- Tony Woodcock, Keven Mealamu and Richie McCaw will all play their 10th Test against France, joining 10 other players from SANZAR nations to have done this, a list led by Sean Fitzpatrick (NZL) and John Kirwan (NZL) with 12.

- Mealamu and McCaw can both achieve their ninth victory against France, one short of the record of 10 by a SANZAR player, set by Gary Whetton (NZL) between 1981 and 1990.

- Dan Carter has scored 106 Test points against France and needs 21 more to break the record by a SANZAR player; 126 by Michael Lynagh (AUS).

- Ma'a Nonu has scored four of his Test tries against France, the joint fourth most by an All Black.

- Damien Traille will join 10 other France players who have played against the All Blacks on at least 10 occasions. Traille has been on the winning side twice against New Zealand, two short of the France record of four.

Ad Feedback - France were the last team to beat New Zealand at Eden Park, doing so in 1994.

- France and New Zealand share the Rugby World Cup record of most semi-final appearances (five).

New Zealand

- Ranked No.1 on the IRB World Rankings
- New Zealand are the only team to have won all of their Rugby World Cup pool matches (22).

- New Zealand are the only team at RWC 2011 who have not trailed at any point in their tournament matches so far.

- New Zealand are the highest-scoring team in Rugby World Cup history, having scored 1,752 points in their 37 matches, an average of 47.4 points per game.

- New Zealand have scored 238 Rugby World Cup tries, 81 more than second-placed Australia.

- New Zealand have scored at least one try in their past 91 Tests and in 97 of the 98 Tests coached by Graham Henry.

- Graham Henry's 84.7 per cent winning record coaching New Zealand is the best for any coach of a major nation in the professional era. His predecessor John Mitchell's record of 82.1 per cent is the only other above 80 per cent.

- New Zealand have lost to only South Africa, Australia and France during Henry's reign and have a winning record against all three.

- New Zealand have won their last 12 Test matches at home, a winning streak that goes back more than two years, since South Africa beat them 32-29 in Hamilton on 12 September 2009.

- Under Graham Henry, New Zealand have lost only three home Test matches, against South Africa (twice) and France.

- Graham Henry coaches a team in a Rugby World Cup match for the 12th time, breaking the record for the most by a New Zealander and the joint second most by anyone. Only Bernard Laporte (FRA) has coached in more RWC matches (14).

France

- Ranked No.5 on the IRB World Rankings, having dropped a place since the beginning of the Rugby World Cup.

- France are one of only three teams to have lost fewer than two Rugby World Cup pool matches. Opponents New Zealand have lost none; South Africa and France have lost one each.

- For the third time in RWC history a French campaign is being led by a head coach who is a former French RWC player, following the 1991 campaign under Daniel Dubroca (FRA) and their 1995 tournament under Pierre Berbizier (FRA).

The venue

- Eden Park hosted five matches during Rugby World Cup 1987, with New Zealand and France winning two matches each and Romania one.

- New Zealand have played three Rugby World Cup matches at Eden Park, two at RWC 1987 and one at RWC 2011, winning by a minimum of 20 points each time. Their closest match there was the 29-9 victory against France in the final of Rugby World Cup 1987.

- Eden Park will host 11 matches at RWC 2011, two Pool A matches, one match in each of the other three pools and then two quarter-finals, both semi-finals, the bronze final and the final. Its total of 16 RWC matches will be a record, surpassing Murrayfield's mark of 13.

- The All Blacks have won their last 23 Tests at Eden Park since an 18-18 draw against South Africa in August 1994.

- France are the last team to beat New Zealand at Eden Park, in July 1994. That match is also New Zealand's only defeat at Eden Park in the past 25 years, since Australia won there in September 1986.

- The All Blacks have collected 21 wins from as many attempts at Eden Park in the professional era (1996-2011).

- If New Zealand reach the semi-finals they are guaranteed to play five matches at Eden Park, which will equal Scotland's record of playing five matches at Murrayfield at Rugby World Cups 1991 and 1999.

The line-ups

- New Zealand have made four changes from the team that beat Japan 83-7 last weekend.

- Captain Richie McCaw returns from injury and will win his 100th cap and is the only player change in the pack. Adam Thomson switches back to number 8 to accommodate McCaw and Victor Vito drops out of the 22.

- Andy Ellis and Colin Slade are replaced by Piri Weepu and Dan Carter while Israel Dagg is also back from injury at full back in place of Isaia Toeava.

- McCaw will be the first All Black to reach a century of caps and the 19th from all rugby playing countries. McCaw is one of three players at Rugby World Cup 2011 who can win their 100th cap during the tournament. Teammate Mils Muliaina and Australia's Nathan Sharpe with 98 and 96 caps respectively are the others.

- The All Black XV for Saturday's match is full of experience, boasting 727 caps among them. There have been only three more experienced All Blacks teams, in the two Tri Nations matches against Australia last month and the 2010 Bledisloe Cup match in Hong Kong.

- New Zealand's most experienced line-up, which beat Australia 30-14 at Eden Park last month, had only 39 caps more than the XV selected to play France on Saturday.

- Three of the team - Tony Woodcock, McCaw and Carter - also started the Rugby World Cup 2007 quarter-final match against France. Andrew Hore and Ali Williams, who have been named among the replacements for this weekend's match, also played in that match.

- France have selected an experienced starting XV with 634 caps. Since Rugby World Cup 2007, they have played only one match with a XV with more caps. That was in March when a team with 646 caps in the starting XV lost to Italy in the Six Nations championship.

- France coach Marc Lièvremont has made five player changes and two positional changes to the team that beat Canada 46-19 last Sunday.

- Hooker Dmitri Szarzewski makes his Rugby World Cup 2011 debut in place of William Servat, Lionel Nallet and Thierry Dusautoir return in place of Romain Millo-Chluski and Fulgence Ouedraogo.

- In the backs, Trinh-Duc and centre David Marty drop out of the XV with their places being taken by players switching positions: Parra to fly half and Aurélien Rougerie moving back to outside centre. Dimitri Yachvili and Maxime Médard are selected at scrum half and left wing respectively.

- Morgan Parra makes his first start for France at fly half, having played parts of the matches against Japan and Canada in that position.

- Parra will become the second player ever to start Rugby World Cup matches at both scrum half and fly half after Taniela Moa became the first last week. The Tongan started at scrum half in the 41-10 defeat by the All Blacks and switched to fly half for the 25-20 defeat by Canada.

- Parra will be the sixth player to start for France at both scrum half and fly half but only the third post-war player to have played in both positions in the French team.

- The most recent was Frédéric Michalak with three of his first four starts for France at scrum half before he reverted to his more familar position in the French team. Jean-Louis Berot, who won 21 caps for France between 1968 and 1974, is the other post-war player to start in both positions. His first four starts for France were at scrum half, after which he moved to the No 10 position for his other 17 caps.

- Eight of France's 22 on Saturday played some part in the 20-18 victory over the All Blacks at Rugby World Cup 2007. They are Szarzewski, Poux, Bonnaire, Dusautoir, Harinordoquy, Heymans, Clerc and Traille. Dusautoir scored France's first try in the match.

The referee

- Alain Rolland (IRE) has been named as the referee for a record 12th Rugby World Cup match. He will be equalled by Jonathan Kaplan, who will referee his 12th RWC match next Tuesday when Canada take

Taylorman

Back to top Go down

France vs NZ match thread Empty Re: France vs NZ match thread

Post by Biltong Fri 23 Sep 2011, 7:16 pm

You must be real excited Taylorman, it is still 14 hours away. what time is it there in NZ, about 6AM?
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylorman Fri 23 Sep 2011, 8:01 pm

Yep morning. Up n about. Getting kids ready for their fun weekend away (he he).
Have the house to myself and popping out later to watch the games.
We have the warriors in last 4 of the nrl around the same time so its all on tonight.
France have promised a big one tonight so finally we get to see what we're made of- bricks and mortar or porridge? Yahoo

Taylorman

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Fri 23 Sep 2011, 8:06 pm

I'll be really surprised if france wants to win this one. They would much rather play the other side of the draw.

The nice thing for them is no one will even know whether they lost on purpose as everyone expects the All Blacks to win rather comfortably.
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by doctor_grey Fri 23 Sep 2011, 8:11 pm

Taylorman wrote:Yep morning. Up n about. Getting kids ready for their fun weekend away (he he).
No wife, no kids? Lucky baastard.
Taylorman wrote:Have the house to myself and popping out later to watch the games.
Home alone? party at Taylor's.
Taylorman wrote:We have the warriors in last 4 of the nrl around the same time so its all on tonight.
Ok, never mind.
Taylorman wrote:France have promised a big one tonight so finally we get to see what we're made of- bricks and mortar or porridge? Yahoo
Absolutely juiced for this one. The lads are ready. People in the office are ready. The club is ready. The beer for breakfast is ready.

Last edited by doctor_grey on Fri 23 Sep 2011, 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

doctor_grey

Back to top Go down

Post by Bullsbok Fri 23 Sep 2011, 8:22 pm

i have the game steaks marinating in the fridge along with beers to be consumed at 9am Cool and enough Biltong to last several games . Now all i need is a way to make all non rugby personel vacate my premises for 6 hours depending on hour the game goes

Should be a cracjer
Bullsbok
Bullsbok

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylorman Fri 23 Sep 2011, 8:34 pm

Morning doc... Geez. Beer for breakfast. This cup will have mixed memories for some. The winning try was scored and i spilt my porridge on the floor! Whew. Couldve been the beer.
Oz were good last night. But the yanks. 25 phases at one point.
Teams sure have got the pick and go stuff sussed.

Taylorman

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaysus Fri 23 Sep 2011, 8:50 pm

Bonne chance mon ami

Jaysus

Back to top Go down

Post by Otagolad Fri 23 Sep 2011, 8:55 pm

Getting ready to fly to Auckland for the game tonight - it's going to be massive and although I think it will be a comfortable win to the AB's I still have that nervous/excited feeling which I'm sure will only get worse as the day goes on.

Otagolad

Back to top Go down

Post by Pot Hale Fri 23 Sep 2011, 9:16 pm

Hoping the All Blacks make this their final for the tournament and blits the French with an all out effort so the Boks run over them in the semi-final.

And the French are marshmallowed and toasted for the rosbifs.

South Africa to sneak through quietly into the final without having a tough game and bring Bill home once more to SMitty and the booboys. Pete de Villiers is made President in a national eruption of guilt and remorse at having ever doubted him.

Henry checks himself into the local Auckland asylum to find that he's sharing a room with Lievremont and Deans.
Pot Hale
Pot Hale

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Fri 23 Sep 2011, 9:27 pm

Would have sounded like a fairytale if you didn't bring PDV into it. 🤦
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by aucklandlaurie Fri 23 Sep 2011, 9:37 pm

I dont know if anyone else has mentioned this before but there is another significant milestone achieved tonight besides McCaw reaching his 100th.

If one counts up all Brad Thorns games for Brisbane,Queensland,Australia,Nelson-Bays,Canterbury,Crusaders and the All Blacks, this is his 400th 1st class game, across those competitions I would suggest that this a momentus achievement........

aucklandlaurie

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylorman Fri 23 Sep 2011, 9:38 pm

Pot Hale wrote:Hoping the All Blacks make this their final for the tournament and blits the French with an all out effort so the Boks run over them in the semi-final.

And the French are marshmallowed and toasted for the rosbifs.

South Africa to sneak through quietly into the final without having a tough game and bring Bill home once more to SMitty and the booboys. Pete de Villiers is made President in a national eruption of guilt and remorse at having ever doubted him.

Henry checks himself into the local Auckland asylum to find that he's sharing a room with Lievremont and Deans.

whew...glad I'm awake...thought I was having a nightmare...there mere thought of Henry having to room with Deans... Erm

Very good Pot...

Geez Laurie, where'd you find the nouse to dig that one up...?

Taylorman

Back to top Go down

Post by aucklandlaurie Fri 23 Sep 2011, 9:44 pm

taylorman
Got to admit I didnt do any spade work, it was on Radio Sport yesterday afternoon.

i havent been around much this week, but have you guys heard about the Springboks piching the Silver fern sign outside a cafe in Matamata, and the lady in the shop chased these big guys down the road and caught them?

aucklandlaurie

Back to top Go down

Post by doctor_grey Fri 23 Sep 2011, 9:47 pm

Hey Taylor,
Bad juju with that nightmare. Henry sharing a room with anyone seems......strange. Even Mrs Henry (is there one?). And with Deans to boot. Could you picture Henry the morning after a night of amour talking to the object of his desire? "Well we did some things well. But others not so much." Not exactly the Romeo type.

Well here's hoping you get a bunch of chances to spill your porridge.
Just re-watched the AB-Tonga match. Your lads looked like a team just itching for a challenge.

I guess we'll be in touch, eh?

doctor_grey

Back to top Go down

Post by aucklandlaurie Fri 23 Sep 2011, 9:59 pm

And on another note;
Coming up to 9.00am,sunny,not a cloud in the sky and not a breath of wind. expected high of 20 c.

aucklandlaurie

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylorman Fri 23 Sep 2011, 10:04 pm

Hey I wont be eating porridge at match time- I'm having mine now...!!

That was an image of you northerners I was having while I'm watching the match... Where abouts are you Doc?

Todays menu...
Entree will be the England Romania match followed by my favourite Sauteed Scallops with Garlic for dinner followed closely by a couple of Monteiths lagers... was going to go for snails for the occasion but....scallops somehow seem better...

Taylorman

Back to top Go down

Post by doctor_grey Fri 23 Sep 2011, 10:14 pm

Whats this "you northerners" thing? Doesn't everyone in the colonies eat porridge 24/7?

I'm back in the States (New Jersey). Decided at the last moment to take a temporary position at the hospital here until Christmas. My lads like their friends here and the local Rugby club is very active. Great programs for kids through oldies. Its a little after 5:00pm here (17;00 for those who prefer it that way). At 7:00pm the club is having a beer and cigar night to raise money for people who lost their home from the hurricane. We will also watch the drubbing the US team received from Mr. Deans' team. The beer and cigar night morphs into preparation for the AB match. Then we have the AB match. I get home and sleep til mid-afternoon when I take my lads to Rugby practice. Love this time of year.

doctor_grey

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylorman Fri 23 Sep 2011, 10:24 pm

Geez, so doc is your REAL profession, bit like the Grey Ghost? laughing

Cool. Rugby in New Jersey. Wow.

When I was at Otahuhu in Auckland we used to host a biannual vist by the 'Los Angeles Wildcats' one of the highlights of our clubs year at the time- kind of our overseas sister club at the time (Quade Coopers Tokoroa club was our local one- Whistle

We'd all put the up and would be out and around Auckland with them the 2 weeks they were here. And weirdly, our whole team always eneded up with American accents at the end of the two weeks... odd.

We have Scots who have lived here for 50 years and we still can't understand half of what they say...

Taylorman

Back to top Go down

Post by doctor_grey Fri 23 Sep 2011, 10:35 pm

Yeah, I'm a doc like Grey Ghost. Grrrrr. I actually am an orthopaedist, as I have to remind my reprobate friends who insist I must be a proctologist.

And, I think there is a rule written somewhere: No one, anywhere, can understand a Scotsman. Its just a rule.

Going on tour is always the best of times. Second is hosting. I'd actually planned to travel for the RWC, but the work thing got in the way. Plus I wanted to bring my lads, but the schools here weren't fond of the idea of the year just starting and taking the boys out for two weeks (or so).

doctor_grey

Back to top Go down

Post by emack2 Sat 24 Sep 2011, 1:17 am

People can quote all the Stats they like the Peter Bills article has got the French fired up.
It was once said "When you play the French you don`t know what to expect"and "When you play the All Blacks you always no what to expect.you kjust can`t do anything about it."
It has also been said of the 3 Wise men "THe Best Coaches in World Rugby
and the worst Selectors".
France with this squad has had 5 straight wins,The All Blacks the last time
this side played it was 3Ns game one.
Don`t get carried away don`t expect a mammoth blow out,be happy to get a win with no injuries.
worst case scenario would be a loss .with Carter, McCaw and Nonu injured that would really do it.

emack2

Back to top Go down

Post by emack2 Sat 24 Sep 2011, 1:21 am

Australia versus USA B what a waste of time 11 triesand almost as many injuries per try. Watched about 3 minutes of it a well taken try,and best bit off blatant obstruction I`ve seen in years.

emack2

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylorman Sat 24 Sep 2011, 4:45 am

doctor_grey wrote:Yeah, I'm a doc like Grey Ghost.

Just meant like grey (who actually is a ghost this week) your pseudonym is real...

Thats really great, so whats rugby like for kids there? Is there a lure away to the more mainstream USA sports? Or is there a community of largely ex Brits around? Whats the 'profile' I suppose of a New Jersey rugby community?

Taylorman

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob B Sat 24 Sep 2011, 6:32 am

Let's hope this is a close one, however gut feeling is a comfortable win to ABs, who might rue too many easy games in the pool. France might say they are all fired up etc as they will be, but they haven't picked their best side. An A- side fired up is still handicapped. Abs will get one stern test before the final and that will be the SF.

Rob B

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylorman Sat 24 Sep 2011, 6:49 am

I think a knockout against scot or arg is enough of a hit out.
2007 we went from 70 point win average to france.
Tonights and canada is not too bad.
I think it might be too much for france tonight too and weve been fairly quiet so far compared to some.
Tonight might just be our night. Heres hoping

Taylorman

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylorman Sat 24 Sep 2011, 8:37 am

Well kiwis certainly are backing black with some big bets on our tab.
Most taking 20+ on the differential.
Boy looks as though kiwis really want to take the french out big time!
Wouldnt want to be throwing anything from our end. Perhaps kiwis are thinking the french will 'not be at their best'

Taylorman

Back to top Go down

Post by Cymroglan Sat 24 Sep 2011, 8:38 am

Match of the week I cant wait for this one,

Cymroglan

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Sat 24 Sep 2011, 8:45 am

So, are you boys ready for the match of the weekend?

Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylorman Sat 24 Sep 2011, 8:53 am

Ready as can be biltong. Hi cymro.
Good to finally have our turn at centrestage too.
You guys have had to do all the entertaining so far.
Yahoo

Taylorman

Back to top Go down

Post by emack2 Sat 24 Sep 2011, 9:19 am

Much drivel has been written about this match,about not mattering about the win etc.
BUT for the All Blacks THIS is the most important match since 1956 ,when the All Blacks became the defacto World Champions for the first time.
The pressure on them is enormous,IF they can`t win this Tournament at Home,at Fortress Eden Park then there is at the back of the mind they
never will .
This is important because they may never host another,also that having
prioritised the RWC this year over the 3Ns loss is unthikable.
Lose this match,and although they may well make the Final the nagging doubt.To win now I have to Win against History talk about pressure.
France on the other hand have nothing to lose ,and are steamed up that makes them VERY dangerous.

emack2

Back to top Go down

Post by Bullsbok Sat 24 Sep 2011, 9:21 am

AM i the only who thinks France is going to get the beating of their lives today?? the all Blacks by at least 12 but in reality i'm thinking somthing like nz 45- 20
Bullsbok
Bullsbok

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler Sat 24 Sep 2011, 9:23 am

Im confussed by the kits , is this england vs england?

Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylorman Sat 24 Sep 2011, 9:24 am

56? Geez alan.
87 Final was a little more important than that.
Youre in your own little world again areny you al?

Taylorman

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Sat 24 Sep 2011, 9:24 am

Morning All Smile

Go the All Blacks!! Very Happy

Cari

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 24 Sep 2011, 9:25 am

Allez les Bleus! So excited for this match!

Back to top Go down

Post by Standulstermen Sat 24 Sep 2011, 9:27 am

If NZ were to lose this then surely the chances of this being the first RWC in which the winner loses a game would be massive between themselves and the Aussies

Standulstermen

Back to top Go down

Post by doctor_grey Sat 24 Sep 2011, 9:27 am

mornin, evening all.
let's get it on.............

doctor_grey

Back to top Go down

Post by kiakahaaotearoa Sat 24 Sep 2011, 9:27 am

NZ have never lost a RWC pool game. People think this match should´ve been the first one but it has more significance now at this stage of the tournament.

The NZ backrow is an area where France will try to dominate. I don´t see Thomson as an 8. So it´ll be interesting the forward exchanges because NZ have been off their game in this area recently.

kiakahaaotearoa

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylorman Sat 24 Sep 2011, 9:29 am

Morning doc.
Come on abs!
25 and all is forgiven!
Watch those french subs sbw.
And parras drop goals.

Taylorman

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Sat 24 Sep 2011, 9:30 am

Is this a special Haka?

Cari

Back to top Go down

Post by Standulstermen Sat 24 Sep 2011, 9:31 am

Personally dont think the AB's should be allowed to change the Haka. THey argue that its a rugby tradition (and i agree) but then dont bloody change it to suit different teams

Standulstermen

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylorman Sat 24 Sep 2011, 9:32 am

Yep. Kapo o pango.
Saved for special occasions.

Taylorman

Back to top Go down

Post by rodders Sat 24 Sep 2011, 9:32 am

What a haka! Shocked

Can't wait for this one...not sure who I want to win but I hope it's a cracker!
rodders
rodders

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Sat 24 Sep 2011, 9:32 am

Awh come on it was entertaining! Loved it. Seemed an elongated one.

Cari

Back to top Go down

Post by whocares Sat 24 Sep 2011, 9:32 am

very impressive HAKA I must say

now let's get to rugby

see you in 2 hours

aux armes citoyens !

whocares

Back to top Go down

Post by rodders Sat 24 Sep 2011, 9:33 am

Aw Stand no way, it's awesome!
rodders
rodders

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Sat 24 Sep 2011, 9:33 am

THAT WAS A FANTASTIC HAKA!

Did you see the intensity from Carter?
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Sat 24 Sep 2011, 9:34 am

I don't like the French wearing white...they look like they're in their undies.

Oh France looking quick...

Cari

Back to top Go down

Post by rodders Sat 24 Sep 2011, 9:34 am

Shocked Good start by France!
rodders
rodders

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Sat 24 Sep 2011, 9:34 am

Parra was not convincing enough for an Oscar there. 🤦