The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bobby Roode

+2
Dr Gregory House MD
HitmanOwl
6 posters

Go down

Bobby Roode Empty Bobby Roode

Post by HitmanOwl Mon 26 Sep 2011 - 15:35

I rightfully predicted he should win the bfg series. His promo with Angle/storm was electric,I just hope tna realise how Gd he is and don't drop the ball with him. In all honesty they could well have the next big star in pro wrestling.

ROBERT ROODE=SUPERSTAR

Last edited by HitmanOwl on Mon 26 Sep 2011 - 15:49; edited 1 time in total

HitmanOwl

Back to top Go down

Bobby Roode Empty Re: Bobby Roode

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Mon 26 Sep 2011 - 15:38

HitmanOwl wrote:I rightfully predicted he should win the bfg series. His promo with Angle/storm was electric if tna drop the ball with they could well have the next big star.

ROBERT ROODE=SUPERSTAR

In the world of metaphors surely TNA should run with the ball rather than dropping it

In all seriousness Roode is the total package, I just hope TNA don't think him going over Angle would be too obvious

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by JoshSansom Mon 26 Sep 2011 - 16:22

The only way I can see him not going over Angle is if there is a James Storm heel turn there, though given that he is decidedly mid card it would have been nice for him to have had that storyline prior to now.

Alternatively Storm breaks from him after Roode becomes champion?

EDIT: Would also free up Angle to have a non-title feud with Jeff Hardy.

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Mon 26 Sep 2011 - 16:28

Who didn't see Roode winning it? It was obvious for me, I even stated Angle should be the guy too put him over

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by JoshSansom Mon 26 Sep 2011 - 17:46

Personally thought that they were going to give Crimson the "Goldberg" treatment but him aside Roode was the obvious (and correct) choice.

They get a lot of stick so it is probably a time to congratulate them somewhat for a bit of sensible booking.

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Mon 26 Sep 2011 - 18:23

I think they are giving Crimson the Goldberg treatment, I just think they'll give Roode 6 months with the strap before Crimson gets it, the whole idea behind his 'injury' is to protect his streak, after Angle puts Roode over in the match and re-match I expect him to do the same for Crimson

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by talkingpoint Mon 26 Sep 2011 - 22:10

I like Roode - he is one of the best things about TNA and yes TNA could have a potential break out star and the next big thing in pro wrestling on their hands. I mean they need someone new but who also brings with him experience and talent - AJ has had his time, he was once the golden boy of TNA but they need to create new stars and Roode could be the guy to pass on the torch to and become the new face of TNA.

talkingpoint

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Tue 27 Sep 2011 - 0:09

I think AJ has missed the boat, I'm unsure whether its his fault or TNA's but I just think the chance for Superstardom is gone, he'll still get World Titles when they need him but from a selling prespective I just feel its gone for him, the WWE could save him though but they'd have to acknowledge him from the off which I doubt they'd do

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by marty2086 Fri 30 Sep 2011 - 16:24

the-gaffer wrote:I think AJ has missed the boat, I'm unsure whether its his fault or TNA's but I just think the chance for Superstardom is gone, he'll still get World Titles when they need him but from a selling prespective I just feel its gone for him, the WWE could save him though but they'd have to acknowledge him from the off which I doubt they'd do

Gaffer I think your right but TNAs been so unstable for so long its hard for anyone to rise up and establish themselves when AJ was at his peak TNA was at its most unstable

marty2086

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Fri 30 Sep 2011 - 16:32

I don't blame AJ to be honest, I really enjoyed his 6 month odd reign, I just feel he was unlucky with the timing, he got the ball just before Hogan signed

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down