The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ireland team to play Wales - Discussion Thread

+21
WillyGilly
rapidsnowman
Glas a du
bedfordwelsh
mystiroakey
HERSH
George Carlin
Feckless Rogue
maestegmafia
Sin é
Ferris+O'Brien+Heaslip
Nos na Gaoithe
brennomac
Mickado
pete (buachaill on eirne)
D24tress
Rava
RubyGuby
ME-109
rodders
BlueMuff
25 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Ireland team to play Wales - Discussion Thread Empty Ireland team to play Wales - Discussion Thread

Post by BlueMuff Mon 03 Oct 2011, 7:52 pm

]IN DECCIE WE TRUST

IRELAND IRELAND IRELAND -repeat

BELEIVE

]C'MON IRELAND[

Ireland: R Kearney (Leinster); T Bowe (Ospreys), B O'Driscoll (Leinster, capt), G D'Arcy (Leinster), K Earls (Munster); R O'Gara (Munster), C Murray (Munster); C Healy (Leinster), R Best (Ulster) or S Cronin (Leinster), M Ross (Leinster), D O'Callaghan (Munster), P O'Connell (Munster), S Ferris (Ulster), S O'Brien (Leinster), J Heaslip (Leinster). Replacements: S Cronin (Leinster) or D Varley (Munster), T Court (Ulster), D Ryan (Munster), D Leamy (Munster), E Reddan (Leinster), J Sexton (Leinster), A Trimble (Ulster).

Last edited by BlueMuff on Wed 05 Oct 2011, 11:04 am; edited 3 times in total

BlueMuff

Back to top Go down

Ireland team to play Wales - Discussion Thread Empty Re: Ireland team to play Wales - Discussion Thread

Post by rodders Mon 03 Oct 2011, 7:58 pm

Good man Blue Muff! OK

Believe! guinness
rodders
rodders

Back to top Go down

Ireland team to play Wales - Discussion Thread Empty Re: Ireland team to play Wales - Discussion Thread

Post by ME-109 Mon 03 Oct 2011, 8:07 pm

I agree wholeheartedly bluemuff. I would add as well that the drivel written about kidney before the wc should be consigned to history . It is down to the players. The best players are there, they have been facilitated. It is up to them to deliver..it is their chance to succeed .

No time to doubt players like Cronin..he is as good as any hooker left in the competition

ME-109

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyGuby Mon 03 Oct 2011, 8:54 pm

Good Luck lads thumbsup guinness

RubyGuby

Back to top Go down

Post by Rava Tue 04 Oct 2011, 2:11 pm

DOD wrote:No time to doubt players like Cronin..he is as good as any hooker left in the competition

B****cks, but he is certainly the best available to Ireland if Best isn't fit.
Rava
Rava

Back to top Go down

Post by D24tress Tue 04 Oct 2011, 2:14 pm

Right lads as some of you might know
i correctly predicted(got told, reliable source who is getting it off a player) the russia and italy teams

So i have been informed

That the team will stay the same, with the exception of hooker(depending on best)

D24tress

Back to top Go down

Post by rodders Tue 04 Oct 2011, 2:15 pm

OK Good man D24tress. Yeah that sounds about right.

Any word on Best and O'Connell?
rodders
rodders

Back to top Go down

Post by pete (buachaill on eirne) Tue 04 Oct 2011, 2:20 pm

Believe.

Back to top Go down

Post by D24tress Tue 04 Oct 2011, 2:26 pm

i was about to say usually it comes with an injury report
and before italy it came saying that cullen could start cause POC was 50/50
but this time it just says best is been given time to recover.

I think the no mention of POC is brilliant news, they must have his recovery period and treatment down to a fine art now.

i dont think anybody could argue with keeping the same team.
I cant wait for this now

Come on Ireland

D24tress

Back to top Go down

Post by pete (buachaill on eirne) Tue 04 Oct 2011, 2:28 pm

What do people think of the scrum competition?
Who should get ahead in this?
Are Gethen and Jones good enough still to put us under major pressure, or is dealing with the Azzuri confirmation that we should be ok

Back to top Go down

Post by rodders Tue 04 Oct 2011, 2:32 pm

Pete with Best out I'm worried about both the scrum and lineout.

With Jones and Jenkins there I think Wales will dominate the scrum. I'm certain of it. The lineout maybe will be more of a lottery.

I think we can dominate the breakdown though, even with Warburton there.

Apparantly the forcast is to be wet, can anyone confirm?
rodders
rodders

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickado Tue 04 Oct 2011, 2:38 pm

Good man BM.

Eireann Abú!

Mickado

Back to top Go down

Post by brennomac Tue 04 Oct 2011, 2:39 pm

Yep, glad to see that the usual old provincial shoyte has died a death for the duration and that it's a real Irish team. Certainly given the nonsense that seems to be going on in the English camp - not to mention the French implosion - it seems to be a genuinely content of players.

Won't it be gas though if we do really well and then on Nov 4 in the Aviva the Leinster and Munster boys will have to revert to kicking the lard out of each other - ROG and Sexy the opposing 10's etc, SOB and Healy charging into the boys in red, Earls thinking can he get a chance of swan dive over the Leinster line etc

brennomac

Back to top Go down

Post by Nos na Gaoithe Tue 04 Oct 2011, 2:45 pm

Like everyone else, I think Murray did enough against Italy to show that he has the goods to do the job and the jersey is now his to lose. I think Trimble again deserves to be thrown a bone at some point in this game.

Finally, sorry to break from the kooombaya consensus, but I'm still worried about ROG now automatically starting all our games and the way Ireland will play with him rather than with Sexton in there.

BUT, but, but... since the very beginning, I've never doubted ROG's fearless character and his unique ability to produce game-winning moments when their most needed. And he knows these Welsh boys inside out.

Nos na Gaoithe

Back to top Go down

Post by Ferris+O'Brien+Heaslip Tue 04 Oct 2011, 2:46 pm

Wales are extremely lucky Best is injured as they would have been in for a right battering. We will lose the scrum battle as a result of this but as long as Cronin gets those darts in we will be fine

There is not a chance of us losing at the weekend after they cheated us out in the 6 nations they are in for a right smashing Heaslip , Ferris and Obrien wil make sure of this as will POC

Ferris+O'Brien+Heaslip

Back to top Go down

Post by rodders Tue 04 Oct 2011, 2:58 pm

Nos na Gaoithe wrote:
Finally, sorry to break from the kooombaya consensus, but I'm still worried about ROG now automatically starting all our games and the way Ireland will play with him rather than with Sexton in there.

As much as I feel ROG has earned his start based on form I still have a couple of concerns. Firstly Roberts, Falateau and North have all been in superb form and are going to target that 10-12 channel all day, as is Mike Phillips.

Secondly Lee Byrne read ROG's kicks very well in Cardiff and it was one of the major reasons we lost that game IMHO.

Another slight worry I have is that Murray can be laboured at times with his kicks and get charged down. It's important with Warburton and Phillips there that he concentrates for the full game.
rodders
rodders

Back to top Go down

Post by Ferris+O'Brien+Heaslip Tue 04 Oct 2011, 3:01 pm

It is great to see Darcy actually contributing again he made more contributions against Aus and Italy than he did for the last 3 years in an Irish jersey

Fair Play To Him

Ferris+O'Brien+Heaslip

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueMuff Tue 04 Oct 2011, 3:04 pm

Sherry has been asked to travel although he hasnt been added to the squad. IMO Sherry throwing is far superior than Varleys and his scrummaging is also better. Varley is probably better in the lose but if I were the coach I would have Sherry ahead of Varely. Doesnt really matter at this stage though

Ireland Ireland Ireland

BlueMuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickado Tue 04 Oct 2011, 3:07 pm

I'm just going to focus on the positives right now.

Whatever about Felatau, North, Roberts running at ROG, what about Ferris, Heaslip, O'Brien and thankfully DARCY running at Priestland? Yes, Warburton is a class act when the ball hits the deck, but we've tools in our arsenal to keep the ball off the deck. Heaslip is really starting to up his game to a similar standard of his 2 backrow partners, that's a frightening idea for any backrow in the world. Kearney is improving with every game and if he can trust himself and his support runners a bit more and start to release the offloads, with O'Brien/Healy/Ferris on his shoulder then we're going to generate a lot of momentum. The set piece has been savage and losing Best will be a big blow, but Cronin hasn't been bad so far. We need to have a little faith.

Tactically i can see Kidney plumping for Sexton this weekend, but it wouldn't bother me in the slightest to see either Johnny or ROG line out on Saturday....

Mickado

Back to top Go down

Post by Nos na Gaoithe Tue 04 Oct 2011, 3:10 pm

roddersm wrote:
Nos na Gaoithe wrote:

As much as I feel ROG has earned his start based on form I still have a couple of concerns. Firstly Roberts, Falateau and North have all been in superb form and are going to target that 10-12 channel all day, as is Mike Phillips.

Secondly Lee Byrne read ROG's kicks very well in Cardiff and it was one of the major reasons we lost that game IMHO.

Another slight worry I have is that Murray can be laboured at times with his kicks and get charged down. It's important with Warburton and Phillips there that he concentrates for the full game.

Yep. But me and you appear to have been in agreement since day one about this rodders. Hug My gripe is the usual one: I don't particularly see it as ROG falling off tackles for tries... but I do think that even his completed tackles can lose us 4-5 metres from the gameline compared to Sexton. That means our backrow threat at the breakdown are increasingly neutralised as they have to retreat that much further and turn around rather than an aggressive front foot man and ball gameline defence.

So my worry isn't necessarily for the Welsh game... (in fact I can kind of see how ROG would be a 50-50 choice for them) ...it's more about whether we can beat the best in the tournament with ROG starting. I just really liked Sexton starting and having ROG waiting there in reserve, chomping at the bit to get out there and either turn the game or steer it home.

But tis Sexton's own fault. His kicking simply wasn't acceptable and ROG just rubbed salt in the wound by proving that he's still the best around in that area. No complaints from me... just a stomach full of worries! vomit

Nos na Gaoithe

Back to top Go down

Post by ME-109 Tue 04 Oct 2011, 3:18 pm

With any bit of luck Wales will target ROG they have made that mistake in the past...

Also ROG is not just there for the kicking side the backline were a lot slicker against Italy and his overall play. Tactical kicking from Sexton was poor when he came on (straight down the throat of the Italians)...do that against the Welsh back three and we would be in trouble. If we get past this game lets just see who is next in line...

Also with Murray I said at the start of the tournament he would be our No.1 before the end and he is ideal for playing Phillips who goes anonymous when faced with a SH who physically negates him (TOL always dominated him).

Would prefer Sherry to Varley (if he does come on he gives away too many penalties).

RE my comment on Cronin he is in the squad he is deemed good enough, I think he will be very good against Wales...

ME-109

Back to top Go down

Post by rodders Tue 04 Oct 2011, 3:25 pm

OK let me rephrase my point. Regardless off who starts at 10 we need to be spot on with our tactical kicking because it was an area were we struggled against Wales in the 6N.

ROG put in a motm display with the boot against Scotland but against Wales Byrne, Williams and Hook read his (and Fitzgeralds) kicks and we ended up in a kicking dual which we subsequently lost.

Roberts is in the form of his life and along with the other players I've mentioned above are going to try to punch through the the Irish midfield. I believe ROG can make his tackles but we can't afford to let Wales burst though the gainline or let North get the offloads away with Warburton on his shoulder.

rodders
rodders

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueMuff Tue 04 Oct 2011, 3:28 pm

Lets focus on the positives

1. Our props are probably the Lions Props at the moment and stronger than Wales

2. POC back to his commanding best

3. Our back row unit is the best in the world

4. We are blessed with 5 strong half backs

5. Darcy is coming back to form

6. Earls, Keanrey and Bowe are as good as any back 3 at the moment.

C'MON IRELAND

BlueMuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Nos na Gaoithe Tue 04 Oct 2011, 3:29 pm

roddersm wrote:I believe ROG can make his tackles but we can't afford to let Wales burst though the gainline or let North get the offloads away with Warburton on his shoulder.

20 years of using the wrong term all exploded in one brief forum post.... oooo the embarassment of many many past conversations comes flooding back!! Shocked

thank you for the subtle understated correction! guinness

Nos na Gaoithe

Back to top Go down

Post by ME-109 Tue 04 Oct 2011, 3:30 pm

Rodders....let me rephrase my point. If seven ROGs were defending the line I would be worried. That is why the Irish team have a system in place...regardless of who is 10.

I would like to think that Mr Priestland if picked (who is flakier than ROG)will be getting similar treatment.

ME-109

Back to top Go down

Post by Rava Tue 04 Oct 2011, 3:31 pm

Mickado wrote:Tactically i can see Kidney plumping for Sexton this weekend, but it wouldn't bother me in the slightest to see either Johnny or ROG line out on Saturday....

I absolutely agree with this comment.

I think it was Andy Ward on UTV last night who said Ireland's performance against Italy was the most "professional" performance so far in this World Cup. I think this is spot on and as long as the players continue to do the job professionally and as a team they can win this game. The players are all playing for one another with no primadonnas, everyone is shouldering their responsibilities and there appears to be complete harmony in the camp.
Rava
Rava

Back to top Go down

Post by Sin é Tue 04 Oct 2011, 3:39 pm

First of all, in the last game against Wales in the Millenium that Ireland lost, it was mostly Luke Fitz who was doing most of the kicking, not ROG. BOD put in a few poor kicks as well.

As regards Murray - among the things that he did very well against Italy, was he moved very sharpish to the far side of the scrum to tackle Parisse pealing off the back of the scrum, allowing the Ireland backrow to concentrate on scrummaging.

Sin é
Sin é

Back to top Go down

Post by rodders Tue 04 Oct 2011, 3:42 pm

I agree Rava. I thought the performance against Italy was even better than the performance against Australia.

Wales have had it pretty easy for two weeks running against very poor sides. The Fiji game was a farce so I think our preperation has been better.
rodders
rodders

Back to top Go down

Post by D24tress Tue 04 Oct 2011, 3:48 pm

Nos na Gaoithe wrote:
roddersm wrote:I believe ROG can make his tackles but we can't afford to let Wales burst though the gainline or let North get the offloads away with Warburton on his shoulder.

20 years of using the wrong term all exploded in one brief forum post.... oooo the embarassment of many many past conversations comes flooding back!! Shocked

thank you for the subtle understated correction! guinness

HA ha Very Happy what did you say

gameline??????

D24tress

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyGuby Tue 04 Oct 2011, 3:55 pm

BlueMuff wrote:Lets focus on the positives

1. Our props are probably the Lions Props at the moment and stronger than Wales : Wrong we have the Lions props

2. POC back to his commanding best : Good he should make a game of it then

3. Our back row unit is the best in the world : Really, then the USA's must be the 2nd best

4. We are blessed with 5 strong half backs - Connor Muray, Brittle Lions reject OGara - Wot they putting in the Murphys these days

5. Darcy is coming back to form - I'll skip that one as he only had one place to go and that was up

6. Earls, Keanrey and Bowe are as good as any back 3 at the moment. - That must be the back 3 for Shamrock Rovers then - How many trys? USA? C'mon your having a Giraffe thumbsup

C'MON IRELAND

RubyGuby

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueMuff Tue 04 Oct 2011, 4:03 pm

RubyGuby wrote:

1. Our props are probably the Lions Props at the moment and stronger than Wales : Wrong we have the Lions props

2. POC back to his commanding best : Good he should make a game of it then

3. Our back row unit is the best in the world : Really, then the USA's must be the 2nd best

4. We are blessed with 5 strong half backs - Connor Muray, Brittle Lions reject OGara - Wot they putting in the Murphys these days

5. Darcy is coming back to form - I'll skip that one as he only had one place to go and that was up

6. Earls, Keanrey and Bowe are as good as any back 3 at the moment. - That must be the back 3 for Shamrock Rovers then - How many trys? USA? C'mon your having a Giraffe Ireland team to play Wales - Discussion Thread 732107

C'MON IRELAND

Earls has 4 tries, Bowe has as many legitimate dissallowed tries and Kearney is creating tries. Ireland team to play Wales - Discussion Thread 732107 USA was just a warmy up game....

BlueMuff

Back to top Go down

Post by rodders Tue 04 Oct 2011, 4:04 pm

Gainline? OK I'm confused Headscratch

Ruby you are bold indeed, very bold. Don't you worry about us, we'll make a game of it alright guinness .

Just you remind your young chaps that it isn't touch rugby this weekend Wink
rodders
rodders

Back to top Go down

Post by Sin é Tue 04 Oct 2011, 4:08 pm

Few quotes from DOC! You have to hand it to him Very Happy

“When you’re in the team bus and all you pass is green, then when you arrive at the stadium....it’s like the Aviva Stadium on crack!

Read more: http://www.examiner.ie/breakingnews/sport/ireland-lifted-by-travelling-green-army-523100.html#ixzz1ZpGQsUnw

Many of the Irish and Welsh players struck up friendships during the Lions tours of 2005 and 2009 that endure to this day.

“There’s good rivalry between us. We know each other so well, as opponents and team-mates with the Lions,” said O’Callaghan, who travelled to New Zealand and South Africa with the Lions.

“I really enjoy their company and on a Lions tour if you were lucky enough to be at a Welsh table you were spoilt because it was always good fun.

“Every one of the Welsh lads we hung around with were an incredible crack, incredible fun.

I roomed with Andy Powell which was an experience, especially when my wife stayed over one night!

“But he was good enough to bring her back a McDonalds, so he was a good team-mate!”

Referring to Ireland winger Tommy Bowe, who joined Welsh region the Ospreys in 2008, O’Callaghan added: “There’s bit of a bond between the Welsh and Irish.

“No one else would have accepted an eejit like Tommy Bowe, so fair play to the Welsh lads for taking him off our hands!”

Read more: http://www.examiner.ie/breakingnews/sport/ireland-lifted-by-travelling-green-army-523100.html#ixzz1ZpFzH0BC
Sin é
Sin é

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyGuby Tue 04 Oct 2011, 4:11 pm

Bold! we have the 2 Lions props and you assume superiority there and I am the one being bold!!!. Come on, play it by your own rules, when Adam and Gethin get hold of your Lions props we'll see what they are made of until then you might want to reluctantly accept that Adam and Geth are 2 of the best in the business in their respective positions. And by the way Iron Mike will have baby Connor for breakfast thumbsup

RubyGuby

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Tue 04 Oct 2011, 4:16 pm

I think both sides are very evenly matched, though with Bests injury it will be interesting to see how much having a reserve hooker in the pack disrupts irelands set piece.

Wales are also down to their third choice number two at the moment, but he is playing out of his skin. Possibly the greatest form against reputation I have ever seen in a player of any Nation.

Wales now have a second row and an athletic backrow to compete with Ireland, none of the Welsh players bar Warburton are better on paper than their Irish counterparts but they are playing well as a unit.

The Half backs are an even match up who ever is selected, I fancy Priestland and O'Gara will play. Phillips will play for Wales and I presume Reddan for Ireland.

Centers will be interesting with Roberts one of the form players of the tournament at 12, O'Driscoll being one of the best 13s and D'Arcy finding his best form for years. Davies and Scott Williams are not too shabby for Wales either. THere is also talk that Hook may play at 13 on Scrum V last Sunday so that could make an interesting permutation too.

In the back three I think Wales have the better options. They have scored a lot of tries and given a lot of assists in their last few matches.

Wales have played two softer teams in their last two games than Ireland have. That may mean Ireland have an advantage.

Its all very close to call.

Absolutely cant wait, I am convinced the winner of this match will make the final, and the loser will be very unlucky to go home early.

I will be devastated if Wales Loose, but I have to say, with the way Ireland have played and conducted themselves over the last ten years they deserve a shot at RWC glory more than we do.

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by rodders Tue 04 Oct 2011, 4:18 pm

RubyGuby wrote:Bold! we have the 2 Lions props and you assume superiority there and I am the one being bold!!!.

I think if you read up the thread you'll see I stated that Wales would likely have the edge at scrum time.

You are forgetting that we also have test Lions in nearly every position yet you seem to think you'll have some superiority over us too Wink.
rodders
rodders

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Tue 04 Oct 2011, 4:19 pm

RubyGuby wrote:Bold! we have the 2 Lions props and you assume superiority there and I am the one being bold!!!. Come on, play it by your own rules, when Adam and Gethin get hold of your Lions props we'll see what they are made of until then you might want to reluctantly accept that Adam and Geth are 2 of the best in the business in their respective positions.

That is true but Ross and Heeley have been a great unit with Best in the middle. Though I havent seen a side step or punt in to space from any prop anywhere near as good as Gethins last week in my life.

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sin é Tue 04 Oct 2011, 4:26 pm

maestegmafia wrote:
RubyGuby wrote:Bold! we have the 2 Lions props and you assume superiority there and I am the one being bold!!!. Come on, play it by your own rules, when Adam and Gethin get hold of your Lions props we'll see what they are made of until then you might want to reluctantly accept that Adam and Geth are 2 of the best in the business in their respective positions.

That is true but Ross and Heeley have been a great unit with Best in the middle. Though I havent seen a side step or punt in to space from any prop anywhere near as good as Gethins last week in my life.

You missed Healy's kick then last week? Whistle

Brilliant kick.
Sin é
Sin é

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Tue 04 Oct 2011, 4:26 pm

Sin é wrote:
maestegmafia wrote:

Brilliant kick.
I am sorry mate but I dont remember it. Apologies...

Like I said the teams are obviously evenly matched.

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by Feckless Rogue Tue 04 Oct 2011, 4:32 pm

Tactically I'd go with Sexton too. He's a better tackler, which will be very useful against Roberts. And he seemed to have his kicking boots back when he came on the other day.

But if you asked the Welsh who they'd prefer to face, they'd probably say Sexton. ROG is respected by other teams as a ruthless kicker from hand and tee. So I would be happy to see ROG play. I just think Sexton would suit this game more.
Feckless Rogue
Feckless Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Tue 04 Oct 2011, 4:35 pm

1. Our props are probably the Lions Props at the moment and stronger than Wales

2. POC back to his commanding best

3. Our back row unit is the best in the world

4. We are blessed with 5 strong half backs

5. Darcy is coming back to form

6. Earls, Keanrey and Bowe are as good as any back 3 at the moment.

C'MON IRELAND

Erm
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Tue 04 Oct 2011, 4:40 pm

maestegmafia wrote:
Sin é wrote:
maestegmafia wrote:

Brilliant kick.
I am sorry mate but I dont remember it. Apologies...

Like I said the teams are obviously evenly matched.

Although Gethins try that resulted from the sidestep was marvellous...

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by HERSH Tue 04 Oct 2011, 4:57 pm

I think Ireland have peaked and are infact running on empty. Very Happy

Wales are the new France, you just never know if they'll turn up or not, but on there day they can beat anyone (apart from NZ) Whistle

I might be wrong, but it doesn't happen often. Very Happy
HERSH
HERSH

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickado Tue 04 Oct 2011, 6:57 pm

This match is starting to remind me of the 2 HC matches between Leinster and Munster.

When Munster won they had just beaten Perpignan at home in a pretty unspectacular game, Leinster had just scored 4 tries to win away in Toulouse. When Leinster won, Munster had just ran in a shed load of tries to beat the Ospreys whereas Leinster had a 1 point win on the road.

Sometimes running in a load of tries in the pool stages is no use to you when you come up against a good team...

Mickado

Back to top Go down

Post by ME-109 Tue 04 Oct 2011, 8:09 pm

We are into uncharted territory with this team in that they are being expected to perform at a high level for three games in a row (not counting Russia). This will be the first time since the GS.

ME-109

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueMuff Tue 04 Oct 2011, 8:34 pm

Another positive note is that Ireland will be effectively the home team. The support that the hoards of Irish downunder are giving just makes the hairs on the back of your neck stand up.

Proud to be Irish

BELIEVE

BlueMuff

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Tue 04 Oct 2011, 8:38 pm

you will have the support thats for sure. i caant wait for this game a sa neautral! its gonna be awesome- i havent looked forward as a neautral to a game as much as this one- i want a draw!

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by bedfordwelsh Tue 04 Oct 2011, 8:45 pm

Neither team really like the favourite tag so will good to see how Ireland cope with it this time.

Hopefully they will crack under the pressure of being overwhelming favourites Smile
bedfordwelsh
bedfordwelsh

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Tue 04 Oct 2011, 9:05 pm

bedfordwelsh wrote:Neither team really like the favourite tag so will good to see how Ireland cope with it this time.

Hopefully they will crack under the pressure of being overwhelming favourites Smile

8th Oct 2011
06:00 Ireland v Wales
Ireland win 10/11
Draw 22/1
Wales win 11/10

Overall winner

New Zealand
8/11
Australia
South Africa
15/2
England
Ireland
France
Wales
Argentina

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by bedfordwelsh Tue 04 Oct 2011, 9:12 pm

Glad I put my tenner on when we were 40/1.

Surprised England still better odds than Ireland
bedfordwelsh
bedfordwelsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next