The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Furious Football Association © : HomePage Season 1, Page 3

+12
AberdeenSteve
footballcrazy
ADMIN
Trebs
Bull
Fernando
FIFA Diva
Don Corleone187
Beer
Fan Gilhaus
Afro
nick_fury
16 posters

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

Furious Football Association © : HomePage Season 1, Page 3 - Page 3 Empty Furious Football Association © : HomePage Season 1, Page 3

Post by nick_fury Thu 06 Oct 2011, 1:26 pm

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to the Furious Football Association

The FFA Noticeboard

Match Votinge is Now Open

The Forgein Transfer will be closed on Monday 17th Oct. This will reopen on 31st October so get your bids in people and remember only two per day.
Injuries and Lawyers offers for wc 10/10/2011 TBC
Matchday 3 will be Friday 21st October

Rainbow League Results
League of Extraordinary Hairstyles Results
Fast & Furious League

FFA Leagues

Viva's Rainbow League______MATCHES_______OTHER__________
Arsenal F.C. Fernando Fixtures Season 1InjuriesWeek 3 Posted
Everton F.C CaptainUnited
Paris Saint Germain F.C. NayBother Results Week 1 Posted LawyersWeek 3 Posted
A.S. Roma Viva
FC Schalke 04 Hobo Table Season 1CupFirst Round
Valencia CF ncfc Tooze
Tactics GW2 due 14/10/2011SponsorsTBA

Afro's League of Extraordinary Hairstyles______MATCHES_______OTHER__________
Atlético de Madrid S.A.D BrahmaBullFixturesSeason 1InjuriesWeek 2 Posted
Bayer 04 Leverkusen Don Corleone187
ACF Fiorentina Afro Results Week 1 PostedLawyersWeek 2 Posted
F.C. Porto Hero
Tottenham F.C Sainty Table Season 1CupFirst Round
Villarreal CF football Crazy

Niko's Fast & Furious League______MATCHES_______OTHER__________
S.L. Benfica Y I Man Fixtures Season 1InjuriesWeek 3 Posted
Juventus F.C. CricketFan
S.S. Lazio AberdeenSteve Results Week 1 Posted LawyersWeek 3 Posted
Liverpool F.C. Fan'a'Flan
Olympique Lyonnais Niko Fury Table Season 1CupFirst Round
Málaga CF MightyMoose

Furious Football Association Links

COMPETITIONS______TRANSFERS__________OTHER__________
Furious Football Association Transfers Pending SPONSORS
Champions Cup Home Page Transfer Confirmation Rules
Europa Cup Releases

Last edited by nick_fury on Mon 17 Oct 2011, 10:48 am; edited 16 times in total

nick_fury

Location : More West Coast than Viva & even further West Coast than Afro

Back to top Go down

Furious Football Association © : HomePage Season 1, Page 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Furious Football Association © : HomePage Season 1, Page 3

Post by Bull Fri 07 Oct 2011, 8:10 am

lol steve will put tactics up after 3pm today OK

Bull

Back to top Go down

Furious Football Association © : HomePage Season 1, Page 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Furious Football Association © : HomePage Season 1, Page 3

Post by ADMIN Fri 07 Oct 2011, 8:13 am

After this Steve we vote on the games that aren't in our own league on what the scores will be.

My tictacs will be going up shortly after lunch, saved on my work comp and not in the office this morning.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by footballcrazy Fri 07 Oct 2011, 8:45 am

whats the deadline for tactics?

footballcrazy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 07 Oct 2011, 8:48 am

what do we vote on games ourselves?

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Fri 07 Oct 2011, 8:55 am

Morning.

Deadlie is close of today I believe.

BOOM BOOM BOOM Let me hear you say..........

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri 07 Oct 2011, 8:56 am

Morning.

Cricket we vote on marches outside our leauge, the two leauges which you ain't in.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

http://www.manutd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Fri 07 Oct 2011, 9:09 am

He dont like Cricket...........He Love it !!!!!

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri 07 Oct 2011, 9:37 am

Well I don't like Cricket.

My tactics are done gunna post them as late as possible.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Fri 07 Oct 2011, 10:04 am

Where all mandem gone?

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 07 Oct 2011, 10:13 am

Morning lads, just putting the finishing touches to my tactics then will post them. You decided what you are wearing for your match yet Viva?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 07 Oct 2011, 10:21 am

gonna be very intresting between me and lazio..

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Fri 07 Oct 2011, 10:29 am

BOOM Firday Feeling.............BOOOOOOOM

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri 07 Oct 2011, 10:35 am

YI I have, I will be wearing my Roma tracksuit with a sheep skin coat on top of it. Still not decided if I should wear a gold chain with it.

I wish I get Lazio in the cup, the Rome derby going to be something special!!!

It's Friday, Friday, gotta down on Friday.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Fri 07 Oct 2011, 10:49 am

BOOOOM Get the lads round and watch the Engerrrland Match BOOM

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri 07 Oct 2011, 11:07 am

As long as John Terry is captain I won't be watching England.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Fri 07 Oct 2011, 11:10 am

Do you want me to FB you if he gets substituted. You may be able to catch the last 10 minutes
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Fri 07 Oct 2011, 11:14 am

John Terry could infact be one of the biggest douchebags in the world. I can wait until Phil Jones shows him whos boss and replaces him

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Fri 07 Oct 2011, 11:15 am

I can't abide Terry either. I understand taking the band off Rio, he wasn't getting enough games and it didn't make sense to keep giving it around the team but why then give it to someone you'd stripped of the captaincy and won't be in the England team for that much longer.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri 07 Oct 2011, 11:22 am

That would be nice Afro. I respect Capello so much I thought finally we have a manager that will demand respect and won't cave in to the media.

What did he do? Exact same thing as the managers we've had before and it sickens me, Terry should not have been given back the captaincy after what happend. Does this mean the players can act up and still be praised, no wonder we won't win the world cup with this attitiude.

Don't get me wrong I think Terry is the best captain but he don't deserve to wear the armband and disgrace after all the great players in the past who have worn it with respect and dignity. I would have been happy if Gerrard was captain or someone else but not him.

It's a joke.

FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebs Fri 07 Oct 2011, 11:25 am

morning lads, flying visit

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by Fan Gilhaus Fri 07 Oct 2011, 11:31 am

morning...

Delighted with Dzagoev signing

Now got far too many midfielders, so Charlie Adam can go for a good offer

Fan Gilhaus

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Fri 07 Oct 2011, 11:32 am

Capello is a bitch. strips Terry of the armband just to keep media happy now gives it back to him.

Its typical England in gereral though. Look at the Riots, Flip biggest thing ever when they were going on and for about 3 days after, no one one give a Flip.
English mentality = The bangwagon is here, quick lets jump on it.
Then = Oh Flip that bangwagon, its been and gone already.

Take Englands Rubgy WC win, evey Flip jumped on that, I knew people who had never watched a minute of Rugby jump on that.
Cricket Ashes win few year back, Quick let jump on it.
Everyone jumps on Wimbledon and Murray even tho hes Scot, Greg Rusedski looks good let jump on that Canadian bangwagon, oh wait theve lost and are Poopie, quick get off and let find something else.
I reckon 90% of these people didnt watch Murray in the US Open when Roger Federer smashed him in straight sets. Flip I think 85% of these bitches dont watch any tennis but Wimbeldon.
I was telling people how djokovic' form last season was immense, only dropping one match so even if he lost to Nadal in the final he would still be world number one, these "avid" tennis followers kept telling me im wrong.

Anyway, point being England love a bangwagon to jump on.

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebs Fri 07 Oct 2011, 11:41 am

The thing is though Nick is that I don't watch any tennis other than Wimbledon. It's because I don't have SkySports. I can't afford it, simple as. I think that's the enemy of sport. I watch rugby world cups always, been getting up early every morning for that when England play. I think that the fact that SkySports makes it so difficult for the casual viewers with the crazy prices is the problem.

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Fri 07 Oct 2011, 11:49 am

casual viewers or bangwagon waiters ??

All the proper sports fans I know have Sky Sports. My two next door neighbours have it and so do I, now we all get together for the football, tennis, F1 etc so whats the point of all three of us buying it?
Sports Fan.
But yes lot of people are put off by the cost.

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by Fan Gilhaus Fri 07 Oct 2011, 11:50 am

Sky sports aint hat expensive...get a 2nd job..lol

Fan Gilhaus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 07 Oct 2011, 11:53 am

I would be lost without sky sports. Looking forward to seeing the F1 on it.
I agree with Nick though, people who dont even follow a sport get caught up in all the hype and jump on it when they know sweet fa about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebs Fri 07 Oct 2011, 11:55 am

To get all the sky and espn sports channels, it's £40 per month. That's approx. £500 per year. If I had that much money spare, i would get them all. But I don't, put simply.

I am a massive F1 fan but I don't like it that it's going to sky, not at all.

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Fri 07 Oct 2011, 11:56 am

I would be lost without Sky Sports too. I watch any and every sport going - I even caught myself watching netball the other day because it had a local team playing and it was ultra competitive.
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Fan Gilhaus Fri 07 Oct 2011, 12:05 pm

oh, well we have the full package, just watched Free Willy 3 lol

Watch engerlund get beat the night lol

Fan Gilhaus

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Fri 07 Oct 2011, 12:06 pm

Fan Gilhaus wrote:oh, well we have the full package, just watched Free Willy 3 lol

Like you were watching Scotland win the rugby last weekend Laugh Wink
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri 07 Oct 2011, 12:07 pm

I agree with Nick and certain sports like Rugby WC I'll jump on the wagon cheering on the England team even though I can't name more then 5 players.

I've got my alarm clock on tomorrow, England will beat France like they always do, I'm just slightly worried about Claude Makeles brother.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Fan Gilhaus Fri 07 Oct 2011, 12:10 pm

Ireland v New Zealand final

Fan Gilhaus

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri 07 Oct 2011, 12:11 pm

Fan Gilhaus wrote:oh, well we have the full package, just watched Free Willy 3 lol

An when was the last time Scotland won anything of note?

Scotlands hope Andy Murray lol watch him get dominated by Nadal and Djokovic for the next 10 years, with them two around he'll never win Wimbledon.

Seriously don't you Scots feel embrassed Fan? The only thing you guys have is when England lose a match, that is damn sad and I feel sorry for you. More bothered about England then Scotland. lol
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Fri 07 Oct 2011, 12:20 pm

VivaPaulScholes wrote:I agree with Nick and certain sports like Rugby WC I'll jump on the wagon cheering on the England team even though I can't name more then 5 players.

I've got my alarm clock on tomorrow, England will beat France like they always do, I'm just slightly worried about Claude Makeles brother.

If your still talking about Bastareaud, I wouldn't worry about him. He's not in the squad.

And although you think he Makeles brother, I'm sure I read somewhere that he is William Gallas's cousin
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Fan Gilhaus Fri 07 Oct 2011, 12:25 pm

My expectations of Scotland = Nil.

We are not good enough to win anything apart from minority sports.

If the English Media/Commentators eased off a little and stop being so biased then maybe England would get more support from North of theborder

Fan Gilhaus

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Fri 07 Oct 2011, 12:29 pm

My expectations of England = nil.

So do the Scottish media not build up the Scottish football team, the rugby team, Andy Murray, whenever there is a little bit of success? I know the Welsh media do with the welsh teams
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Fri 07 Oct 2011, 12:31 pm

To get all the sky and espn sports channels, it's £40 per month.

I pay £80 a month for all the movies, HD, extra box, phone and tinternet
LETS BREK IT DOWN
Movies £20
Sports £10
Extra Box £10
HD £10
Basic + Phone + Tinterweb £30

So really Moose take away the extras I have and you can pay £40 a month for basic + phone + tinternet + Sports

Flip ESPN its not worth the extra £10 for the odd good match every so often and the UFC i can stream.

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 07 Oct 2011, 12:35 pm

guys is there a transfer window that shuts on here? and if it does, does it re-open?

cos i have £20m still to spend, but i dont need to spend it right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fan Gilhaus Fri 07 Oct 2011, 12:36 pm

yes they do but they dont carry on like the English media, they are pathetic, and the Scot v Eng game last week the English were so one sided in commentary

Fan Gilhaus

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Fri 07 Oct 2011, 12:36 pm

I have players who you can spend £20m on.... Whistle
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Fri 07 Oct 2011, 12:36 pm

Me too! Whistle

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Fan Gilhaus Fri 07 Oct 2011, 12:37 pm

Charlie Adam can leave for a good offer as can Diaby

Fan Gilhaus

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri 07 Oct 2011, 12:40 pm

Bastareaud

No thats not Makeles brother, the guy I mean is short wears the number 6 and has lumps below his eye. He seems like a real tough guy that can do some damaged.

Also I'm soncered about Chabal he can take on two guys by himself.

Scotland they are going to be biased to thier country that is expected just like every country is biased to thier own. But this is the same media who build up the English players and smash them back down again. An the England fans who WATCH Football not these bandwagon types I mean fans who know about Football will tell you England will not win the WC. An even with the likes of WIlshere, Wellbeck, Cleverly, Henderson, Jones they will not win the WV in thier life time. It's the 10,11 year olds of today we need to teach they are the future.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Fri 07 Oct 2011, 12:42 pm

CF, its on the pendings page.

Spend the £20m with me, get some proper bad boi players

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri 07 Oct 2011, 12:43 pm

Or spend the £20m on my players and you'll be getting the baddest MANZ around.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Fri 07 Oct 2011, 12:46 pm

Dusatoir (sp) is their blind side (No 6), so that's who you must be thinking of. Good player, but off form.

And Chabal isn't in the squad either so don't worry about him.

Harinordiquy (sp) is the one to worry about IMO
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Fri 07 Oct 2011, 12:46 pm

You don't want those badboiz
You want players with da megaskillz, that show some class and meantricks.
You want da Porto roodboyz!

(I really cannot do yoofspeak)

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri 07 Oct 2011, 12:49 pm

Nope that aint the guy I said short and this Dusatoir is 6'2. I'll try and find him.

Good job Chabal ain't playing he scares me.

I believe England will beat France not easy but will make it, who are the two teams England can potentially play in the semis?
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Fan Gilhaus Fri 07 Oct 2011, 12:52 pm

Ireland/Wales - play tomorrow morning

Fan Gilhaus

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Fri 07 Oct 2011, 12:53 pm

That Ireland/Wales game will be the best game this weekend.
Setting my alarm for 5.55 to watch that one. Whoever wins that will get to the final I reckon

New Zealand v Wales final for me if I had to guess
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next