The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Furious Football Association © : HomePage Season 2, Page 15

+13
FIFA Diva
Nay
The Special Juan
Afro
sodhat
Beer
Marky
Fernando
MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch
TwisT
ADMIN
Fan Gilhaus
nick_fury
17 posters

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Go down

Furious Football Association © : HomePage Season 2, Page 15 Empty Furious Football Association © : HomePage Season 2, Page 15

Post by nick_fury Tue 17 Jan 2012, 4:35 pm

Welcome to the Furious Football Association

The FFA Noticeboard

Breaking News: Transfer controversy as FFA are asked to be more consistant. More to follow

Season 2 Gameweek 1 Results are up, please use link in the League Menu below

Voting
Nicks to Hero
Hero's to Viva
Vivas to Nick

Champions Cup & Europa Cup Voting to be done today, voting pages below:

Champions Cup Voting
Euro Cup Voting

Injuries will be drawn 2pm

FFA Leagues

Viva's Rainbow League______MATCHES_______OTHER__________
Bayer 04 Leverkusen King Beer Fixtures Season 2InjuriesGW 2 Done
Everton F.C Marky Mark
Juventus CricketFan Results Season 2: GW1 Done LawyersGW 2 Done
A.S. Roma Viva
FC Schalke 04 TSC Table Season 2CupWinners: Arsenal
Valencia CF ncfc Tooze
Tactics GW2 due 20th JanSponsorsSeason 2 Available

Hero's League of Huzzahs and Danger______MATCHES_______OTHER__________
Atlético de Madrid S.A.D NadzFixturesSeason 2InjuriesGW 2 Done
Fiorentina Afro
S.S. Lazio Sodhat Results Season 2: GW1 Done LawyersGW 2 Done
Malaga CF TwisT
FC Porto Macclads (formerly Hero) Table Season 2CupStarts GW3
Tottenham F.C cherriesfan

Niko's Fast & Furious League______MATCHES_______OTHER__________
Arsenal FC Fernando Fixtures Season 2InjuriesGW 2 Done
S.L. Benfica YI Man
Liverpool F.C Flange Results Season 2: GW1 Done LawyersGW 2 Done
Olympique Lyonnais Niko Fury
Paris St Germain Nay Bother Table Season 2CupStarts GW3
Villarreal CF FootballCrazy

Furious Football Association Links

COMPETITIONS______TRANSFERS__________OTHER__________
Furious Football Association Transfers Pending SPONSORS
Champions Cup Home Page Transfer Confirmation Rules
Europa Cup TP Reply & Negotiations
Releases

Last edited by nick_fury on Thu 19 Jan 2012, 11:28 am; edited 5 times in total

nick_fury

Location : More West Coast than Viva & even further West Coast than Afro

Back to top Go down

Furious Football Association © : HomePage Season 2, Page 15 Empty Re: Furious Football Association © : HomePage Season 2, Page 15

Post by Fan Gilhaus Tue 17 Jan 2012, 4:38 pm

So...now that I have finally got a striker how do you rate Kerzhakov?

Fan Gilhaus

Back to top Go down

Furious Football Association © : HomePage Season 2, Page 15 Empty Re: Furious Football Association © : HomePage Season 2, Page 15

Post by ADMIN Tue 17 Jan 2012, 4:38 pm

He's not Suarez... Whistle

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Tue 17 Jan 2012, 4:39 pm

Any RW's going? - I mean good ones.

Fan I made you an offer

Last edited by TwisT on Tue 17 Jan 2012, 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Tue 17 Jan 2012, 4:39 pm

Bookmarking.

Hey Fury - could you change the link to Benfica to my team page please, not YI's?

https://www.606v2.com/t21955-sl-benfica

Cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Tue 17 Jan 2012, 4:39 pm

I haven't got any money now Laugh

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Tue 17 Jan 2012, 4:40 pm

When did Hatem Ben Arfa join Newcastle? i know he was on loan there for a while but didn't think he signed until last January?

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Fan Gilhaus Tue 17 Jan 2012, 4:40 pm

didnt ask if he was Suarez lol

Fan Gilhaus

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue 17 Jan 2012, 4:41 pm

Macclads wrote:Rule has always been in place in the league that a player has to have completed one full season at his RL club before a transfer can be considered.

In other cases it's been one full year.

On that basis it should be a yes, or it will be a yes if I repeat the offer on 31st January if you want to be specific?

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Tue 17 Jan 2012, 4:41 pm

fernando wrote:When did Hatem Ben Arfa join Newcastle? i know he was on loan there for a while but didn't think he signed until last January?

Cause the TP system is BS!

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Tue 17 Jan 2012, 4:42 pm

Electric Demon wrote:I haven't got any money now Laugh

did you not get sponsors cash for a draw? I'm pretty sure you would have done, so best to check your sponsorship.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Fan Gilhaus Tue 17 Jan 2012, 4:42 pm

twist - wait till tomorrow, give me time to find a replacement, if i do you can have him mate

Fan Gilhaus

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Tue 17 Jan 2012, 4:43 pm

fernando wrote:When did Hatem Ben Arfa join Newcastle? i know he was on loan there for a while but didn't think he signed until last January?

I checked earlier and it was January 5th 2011, so being a year ago (plus loan spell) I thought I was within bounds with my bid. Either way, he's mine now!

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue 17 Jan 2012, 4:44 pm

sodhat wrote:

I checked earlier and it was January 5th 2011, so being a year ago (plus loan spell) I thought I was within bounds with my bid. Either way, he's mine now!

See that for proof of my argument.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Tue 17 Jan 2012, 4:45 pm

Fan Gilhaus wrote:twist - wait till tomorrow, give me time to find a replacement, if i do you can have him mate

thumbsup Ok Fan

When is the time up for lawyers? I know it is tomorrow, but is the deadline 5pm tomorrow?

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Tue 17 Jan 2012, 4:45 pm

I only get cash for a win. And it's only £1m per win.

YI's got an eye for players, but financially he's a catastrophe. Good job an accountant is on board now Laugh

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Tue 17 Jan 2012, 4:51 pm

Ben Arfa in that case was an error to be allowed through as he should not be allowed until the summer, an oversight based on him being on loan there first.
Other people have missed out in the past couple of weeks due to this rule including both Twist and myself trying for Torres.

We have to work through quite a number of these transfers every day and reach a majority decision for them. There's been ones in the past that in hindsight we wish we could reverse (M'Vila going so cheaply to Liverpool, Ganso coming into the league, Reus joining Schalke) but we can't and some people as a result will be unhappy with the result but it will not change the decision.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Fan Gilhaus Tue 17 Jan 2012, 4:52 pm

right tps in for tomorrow

cya

Fan Gilhaus

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Tue 17 Jan 2012, 4:53 pm

Macclads wrote:Ben Arfa in that case was an error to be allowed through as he should not be allowed until the summer, an oversight based on him being on loan there first.
Other people have missed out in the past couple of weeks due to this rule including both Twist and myself trying for Torres.

We have to work through quite a number of these transfers every day and reach a majority decision for them. There's been ones in the past that in hindsight we wish we could reverse (M'Vila going so cheaply to Liverpool, Ganso coming into the league, Reus joining Schalke) but we can't and some people as a result will be unhappy with the result but it will not change the decision.

Unless your Porto, Lyon or Roma Whistle

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Tue 17 Jan 2012, 4:54 pm

Macclads wrote:Ben Arfa in that case was an error to be allowed through as he should not be allowed until the summer, an oversight based on him being on loan there first.

I didn't realise the rule was one season -- I thought it was one calendar year, and I don't seem to be the only one that thought that. Are we saying now it is one full season only, so August to May?

I'm not trying to stoke the fire or cause trouble, but if I we confirm that is the case people can't complain like this.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Fan Gilhaus Tue 17 Jan 2012, 4:55 pm

lol

Fan Gilhaus

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue 17 Jan 2012, 4:56 pm

So which is it? 1 year or 1 full season?

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Tue 17 Jan 2012, 4:58 pm

Its always meant to be the case that it is a season.

I personally have argued that it should be an exact year but that would then go against previous decisions made on transfers.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Tue 17 Jan 2012, 5:12 pm

Anyone that does sales of players that are obviously to the detriment of the club in a hissy fit will have the decision reversed.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue 17 Jan 2012, 5:13 pm

Macclads wrote:Anyone that does sales of players that are obviously to the detriment of the club in a hissy fit will have the decision reversed.

Laugh

I was waiting on that.

Don't panic Hero, it's all a wind up.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue 17 Jan 2012, 5:42 pm

I've decided i'm no longer using the TP system until it's consistent and it's clarified. I don't want to spend evenings at work moaning about this decision and that decision.

I'm content with my squad, and will still be dealing with other Furious League sides.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Tue 17 Jan 2012, 5:54 pm

TwisT wrote:
Fan Gilhaus wrote:twist - wait till tomorrow, give me time to find a replacement, if i do you can have him mate

thumbsup Ok Fan

When is the time up for lawyers? I know it is tomorrow, but is the deadline 5pm tomorrow?

Hi guys, can I have an answer to this. Is it 5pm tomorrow that the lawyers deadline is?

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Tue 17 Jan 2012, 5:57 pm

I thought the TP system worked brilliantly. I went in, out, got my man, good price, happy!

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue 17 Jan 2012, 6:02 pm

Electric Demon wrote:I thought the TP system worked brilliantly. I went in, out, got my man, good price, happy!

It's just so inconsistent Demon. See if you agree when perfectly good deals are rejected.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Tue 17 Jan 2012, 6:12 pm

The tp system is never going to be perfectly consistent.

There are too many enquiries to remember them all and to het everyone perfectly rigjt.

If you remember that the runners spend a lot of their own time making this league work as best as they can and perhaps you should cut them some slack when something slips througj but mistake.

I speak from experience that is the hardest part of running to get right
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Tue 17 Jan 2012, 6:14 pm

Macclads wrote:(Reus joining Schalke)

If you're not happy Hero, get him out of the league Very Happy None o us would complain (lol)
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Tue 17 Jan 2012, 6:15 pm

Yeah cut them some slack guys. There will always be some that slip through the net. The runners never try and make things fit their own purposes, and everyone is, or at least tried to be, treated the same.

If we argue about the where's and why fors about it, then the whole fun part of it gets taken out.

Back to football matters....is Nolito worth hanging onto or is Ibrahim Afellay a good enough upgrade?

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Tue 17 Jan 2012, 6:16 pm

And bent was rejected for someone else less than a week ago the most consistent answer was no.

The error today was not bent but ben arfa

Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue 17 Jan 2012, 6:17 pm

I've let the matter go now Afro, but my issue was Bent has been a Villa player for over 1 year, and I (as well as some others) was under the impression they had to be at their club for 1 year, and not 1 full season as recently mentioned by Macclads.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Tue 17 Jan 2012, 6:23 pm

If a player is on loan to a club, he is not allowed to play against his parent club. Is that correct?
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Tue 17 Jan 2012, 6:31 pm

Marky wrote:I've let the matter go now Afro, but my issue was Bent has been a Villa player for over 1 year, and I (as well as some others) was under the impression they had to be at their club for 1 year, and not 1 full season as recently mentioned by Macclads.

I'd actually prefer that system as well but it's been the other ruling since it began so we'd be going against other TPs that have been previously rejected by now allowing them.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Tue 17 Jan 2012, 6:34 pm

TSC wrote:If a player is on loan to a club, he is not allowed to play against his parent club. Is that correct?

It depends entirely on the agreement between managers/clubs I think. Are you asking RL or FL?

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Tue 17 Jan 2012, 6:36 pm

sodhat wrote:
TSC wrote:If a player is on loan to a club, he is not allowed to play against his parent club. Is that correct?

It depends entirely on the agreement between managers/clubs I think. Are you asking RL or FL?

Both.
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Tue 17 Jan 2012, 6:36 pm

It would have to be stipulated in the agreement I believe.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Tue 17 Jan 2012, 6:39 pm

TSC wrote:
sodhat wrote:

Both.

I may be wrong but I think the Premier League has a ruling that players cannot play against parent clubs when on loan now.

But in the FL, I imagine it comes down to agreement between managers.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Tue 17 Jan 2012, 6:43 pm

Right, cheers guys. Not good for me then :/

Doing these tactics for the Europa Cup. Injury-hit this week.
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Tue 17 Jan 2012, 6:44 pm

Ben Arfa, Krul and Berbatov were the standout errors for me, as well as the Henrique fee.

Still, done now, I shall be confirming Jung and joining Marky in no longer using TP's!

Euro tactics tomorrow, might go with youth!

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Tue 17 Jan 2012, 6:53 pm

Cutting nose to spite face sounds a great idea there KB.

What is the fee being discussed by QPR to make the deal permanent?
5m

Your deal was accepted, so was mine.
Henrique's national language is Portuguese, Porto are short on strikers, Porto often bring across Brazilians, Porto are in the champions cup.
If the majority of people feel that was the wrong decision (of which I was no part of discussions) I will happily sell him to Beer for the price I paid.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Tue 17 Jan 2012, 6:56 pm

I don't know who you're talking about so I can't comment. Is this the same Henrique guy who signed (or will be signing) for someone today?
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Tue 17 Jan 2012, 7:01 pm

He's supposedly going to QPR, yes. Seems like a decent prospect, but clearly has to prove himself.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/16596491.stm

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Tue 17 Jan 2012, 7:03 pm

For QPR yes.

Now with most transfers when it's looks a deal in real life they are turned down if the clubs involved are bigger ie Cahill was repeatedly rejected due to the real life interest by Chelsea.
In the cases where it's not 100% certain that a deal is going ahead to a FL club then we err on the side of caution until it is agreed, last week was the case with Pato and Abidal, both were heavily rumoured to be pretty nailed on leaving their clubs and we could have at that point said yes fine with the TPs, but as shown they didn't happen in real life.
In the case of Henrique, in RL he's moving to QPR, now as they aren't a huge club it was felt that both Leverkusen and Porto could hijack this move as they're bigger clubs, as shown with the reasons above the player then chose Porto over Leverkusen.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Tue 17 Jan 2012, 7:04 pm

He does look a decent player, got the golden boot at the recent under 20s world cup and helped Brazil win the trophy.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Tue 17 Jan 2012, 7:24 pm

My only point was that my fee was £7m after the loan as that was the preference for the club, but you got him without the loan for a lower fee. I don't dispute the reason he would go to Porto.

It's not cutting my nose off, as Marky said, it's too inconsistent and over inflated prices make it even more frustrating.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Tue 17 Jan 2012, 7:29 pm

But the point was the club were happy to agree to both offers for Henrique as both matched the fee QPR were paying. It was down to what was felt the player would choose as the reason he went to Porto.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Tue 17 Jan 2012, 7:35 pm

QPR are gutted. They were banking on Henrique to replace Helguson.

Epic balls up Sparky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next