The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will David Haye Retire?

+27
cave_man_KO
trottb
Herman Frotchlinger
Scottrf
OasisBFC
huw
Daz
coxy0001
ian_jamsie
Union Cane
captain carrantuohil
Michaels, Sean
Kingshu
Colonial Lion
joeyjojo618
Fists of Fury
Valero's Conscience
sherm
BALTIMORA
Jimmy Moz
Atila
Sugar Boy Sweetie
Nico the gman
manos de piedra
Dass
Rowley
Waingro
31 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Will David Haye Retire?

Will David Haye Retire? - Page 2 Vote_lcap63%Will David Haye Retire? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 63% 
[ 27 ]
Will David Haye Retire? - Page 2 Vote_lcap37%Will David Haye Retire? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 37% 
[ 16 ]

Total Votes : 43

Will David Haye Retire? - Page 2 Empty Will David Haye Retire?

Post by Waingro Mon 10 Oct 2011, 9:34 pm

First topic message reminder :

It is David Hayes 31st birthday in a couple of days and he has said he will make a decision then on whether he will retire or not. He said first that he would definately retire on his 31st birthday but later changed his mind and said he would fight again and wants to fight klichko again. Do people see him hanging up his gloves or will he stay fighting is my question?

Waingro

Back to top Go down

Will David Haye Retire? - Page 2 Empty Re: Will David Haye Retire?

Post by Scottrf Tue 11 Oct 2011, 5:01 pm

He doesn't need to renew his licence to fight abroad.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by Michaels, Sean Tue 11 Oct 2011, 5:02 pm

Scottrf wrote:He doesn't need to renew his licence to fight abroad.

AsTonto often says, you're not just a pretty face Scott.
Michaels, Sean
Michaels, Sean

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 11 Oct 2011, 5:03 pm

OasisBFC wrote:
but haye, who is a blown up cruiserweight is still the best heavyweight out there thats not a klitbro.

To be fair Oasis that is a matter of opinion. Haye's record at heavyweight does not really put him head and shoulders above the chasing pack. I personally think outside of the brothers he stands a decent chance against anyone but boxing is about getting in there and proving it.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Herman Frotchlinger Tue 11 Oct 2011, 6:11 pm

Haye's the luckiest man in boxing. He knows that Vitali and Boente want the fight, it makes financial sense, but in all honesty, does Haye, on the back of losing practically every round to Wlad, deserve an immediate crack at another title?

The answer of course is no, Boente is now saying it's pointless Haye fights a couple of ranked contenders first, so it looks as this fight is practically nailed on.

Haye must be having a chuckle to himself though. A heavyweight contender(nothing more,) who loses every round of his most important fight, gets an anouncement on Radio One no less that he's retiring! As if it's important news!

Herman Frotchlinger

Back to top Go down

Post by trottb Wed 12 Oct 2011, 8:17 am

I love the bbc comment of:

"Haye also defended his title against fellow Brit Audley Harrison with a devastating third-round stoppage".

Pretty sure they weren't saying that directly after the fight.

trottb

Back to top Go down

Post by cave_man_KO Wed 12 Oct 2011, 9:16 am

I dont think it's fair to criticise Haye for withdrawing from the 2009 bout, after all lets not forget this was largely due to the fact the fight was on setanta who were paying a big chunk of Haye's money, and with them pullin out it meant he would be in for the biggest fight of his life with no real financial reward.

There is only one type of person who would fight on regardless, and that is a fool.

Was a huge haye fan before the wlad fight, i must admit I bought into all the hype. and was let down big time by haye's efforts - or lack of.

Would a vitali fight be any different? I'd say it would be more competetive, as far me vitali is far more aggressive and would come straight for haye, but I see haye being ko'd within 8, although i do have a sneaking suspicion Haye cuold do similar to lewis and stop him on cuts. a tko represents his best chance of winning imo.

cave_man_KO

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 12 Oct 2011, 9:20 am

Cave man as it was me who bought up the 2009 fight should I suspect give my reasons. It was solely in response to a comment that made out it was clear Wlad did not want the fight for some time and was avoiding Haye. Basically when the two were arguing Wlad said he wanted it, Haye said he wanted it and both blamed the other for it not happening. Without none of us being privy to the private negotiations who you blame is pure speculation.

As this is the case we have to look at the facts of the case, and in this respect the only thing we can say beyond a shadow of a doubt and that is universally agreed on is when the fight was signed previously it was Haye who pulled out. Like you I actually agree with his reasons and that everyone would have done the same but it still means when he has previously signed for the fight and turned up on the alloted day to say Wlad did not want it seems ridiculously harsh.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by trottb Wed 12 Oct 2011, 9:23 am

Welcome aboard cave man.

I agree with your comment about the first scheduled fight, but I don't think that he has a shot in hell against Vitali. The brother who for me is a lot more dangerous and aggressive and seems to have taken a lot of the insults very personally.

trottb

Back to top Go down

Post by joeyjojo618 Wed 12 Oct 2011, 9:26 am

I agree trottb. I dont see any way in which Haye could beat Vit, who has all of the physical advantages that Wlad had, plus an iron chin, an insane KO% and bags of aggression on top.

joeyjojo618

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 12 Oct 2011, 9:33 am

Got to agree with trott and joey, not sure Haye ever has the beating of Vitali but seems clear from the Wlad fight his tactic of staying outside and leaping in with potshots will only work against fairly limited opponents such as Valuev and then only just. Whilst Vitali may not have Wlad's mobility which will allow him to avoid these raids with ease, he has the chin which will mean he is unlikely to be troubled by them and more agrression to suggest they are unlikely to go unpunished.

Would be far more inclined to get behind this fight or bid if Haye had done something in the intervening period to suggest he may come in with a plan B but going straight back in without even a tune up fight would make this bid seemingly doomed to failure

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Wed 12 Oct 2011, 9:37 am

To be honest I’m almost as optimistic about his chances in this fight as I was vs Wlad. Tentative against Adamek, struggled with the movement of Solis. Wlad found it hard enough to land, he just didn’t take anything in return. Vitali is easier to get to. Klitschko probably wins but might be more interesting while it lasts.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed 12 Oct 2011, 9:44 am

I wouldn't say Vitali was tentative against Adamek, he could have had him out of there any time he chose. It was more a case of making sure that the first heavyweight title fight in Poland wasn't a hugely anticlimactic EKO, so he carried Adamek as far as he could. A Haye fight would go the same way, Haye is just too small to cope with VK.

Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by trottb Wed 12 Oct 2011, 9:44 am

rowley wrote:Would be far more inclined to get behind this fight or bid if Haye had done something in the intervening period to suggest he may come in with a plan B but going straight back in without even a tune up fight would make this bid seemingly doomed to failure

Think that's the problem for most of us and as you have quite rightly pointed out previously seems to consdier himself above the likes of Adamek and Povetkin

trottb

Back to top Go down

Post by Colonial Lion Wed 12 Oct 2011, 9:44 am

Scottrf wrote:To be honest I’m almost as optimistic about his chances in this fight as I was vs Wlad. Tentative against Adamek, struggled with the movement of Solis. Wlad found it hard enough to land, he just didn’t take anything in return. Vitali is easier to get to. Klitschko probably wins but might be more interesting while it lasts.

I would agree with you that Vitali was tentative against Adamek but the impression I got was that it was more by design. He had his man pretty much finished by about round 4 when Adamek was hurt and rocked. The remaining rounds had the feel of man completely at ease, coasting and enjoying himself rather than someone trying to force a knockout but being unable to do so.

Last edited by Colonial Lion on Wed 12 Oct 2011, 9:47 am; edited 1 time in total

Colonial Lion

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Wed 12 Oct 2011, 9:46 am

Union Cane wrote:I wouldn't say Vitali was tentative against Adamek, he could have had him out of there any time he chose.
Headscratch

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed 12 Oct 2011, 9:47 am

Ok he was tentative, but on purpose, not because he couldn't work out where to hit him next.

It's early.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Wed 12 Oct 2011, 9:49 am

Colonial Lion wrote:
Scottrf wrote:To be honest I’m almost as optimistic about his chances in this fight as I was vs Wlad. Tentative against Adamek, struggled with the movement of Solis. Wlad found it hard enough to land, he just didn’t take anything in return. Vitali is easier to get to. Klitschko probably wins but might be more interesting while it lasts.

I would agree with you that Vitali was tentative against Adamek but the impression I got was that it was more by design. He had his man pretty much finnished by about round 4 when adamek was hurt and rocked. The remaining rounds had the feel of man completely at ease, coasting and enjoying himself rather than someone trying to force a knockout but being able to do so.
I think if he's used to doing that he will give an opponent opportunities. He hasn't really had the fire about him since his return in my opinion. Don't buy that hate for Haye will affect his gameplan. Don't think Haye will win, but I do think he could find openings.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Wed 12 Oct 2011, 9:51 am

Union Cane wrote:Ok he was tentative, but on purpose, not because he couldn't work out where to hit him next.

It's early.
Maybe he was carrying him. But if there isn't much fluidity against Adamek there is a good chance that he struggles to put punches together accurately against Haye who can be more elusive, as he showed against his brother. Not like he struggled with Adamek though, just looking for anything really as Vitali will probably be a sizeable favourite.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 12 Oct 2011, 9:58 am

You would like to think on the back of the Wlad loss and the nature of the performance in losing Haye will take a more postive approach into this fight, sort of a if I'm going down it wll be in a blaze of glory approach, because if he thinks his stock is low now another timid non performance will make him a pariah. Personally I'm not convinced he will, like Scott suspect I am trying to find reasons to be positive but one can hope.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by huw Wed 12 Oct 2011, 10:00 am

For me Vitali would be able to finish Haye whenever he saw fit.

Haye would try to run around and pot shot but as Vitali would probably be able to take anything Haye has to offer I feel it would only be a matter of whenever Vitali catches him he'll hurt him.

Only way it goes to the later rounds would be if Vitali wanted to really hurt him.

Would probably pay for the fight as I'm a mug and would end up believing all the hype!

huw

Back to top Go down

Post by cave_man_KO Wed 12 Oct 2011, 10:11 am

I am ever the optimist in fairness, and would love haye to do the british boxing scene proud with whaat would be wone of the biggest shocks in certainly recent times.

Realistically Vitali wins within 10 with out haye ever being in the fight.

My thinking was if Haye was to win, how would he do it?

He wont come out all guns blazing and smash vitali, obviously.

He wont be able to dance around vitali and make him miss and take him to a points decision, because a) not his game b) vitali too big and too good c) any fight will take place in germany, where perhaps judges arent exactly down the middle to name a few.

However, as has been said with the insults vitali may be even mroe aggressive, and as we all know when you open and up and go for it you are more likely to get tagged. ALthough as i'm typing that, haye wouldnt stop vitali in one punch, and vitali wouldnt make the same mistake twice.

i see it as at least 90% vitali chance of winning.

Would be interesting to see hayes approach given the humbling he had, whether he would embarras himself with the insults and taunting, and shut up, get his head down and give it a real go.

cave_man_KO

Back to top Go down

Post by ThrowingLeather Wed 12 Oct 2011, 10:14 am

manos de piedra wrote:Povetkins belt has about as much credibility as the belt I wear to work and is infinately less useful.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

ThrowingLeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Waingro Wed 12 Oct 2011, 11:16 am

I think Haye should get a new trainer tbh for this fight and get experience like Lewis on board. Booths gameplan was not right it was not Hayes fault he was following Booths gameplan that was wrong. Booth doesnt have much experince with heavyweights I reckon he needs more experience and better gameplan. How about Freddie Roach he is good at training fighters with good movement to become and out style fighters?

I reckon if he got someone like Roach and got Lewis to help out they would come up with a better gameplan and he coud win lets be honest how much faith can he have in Booth when the last plan was badly wrong?

Waingro

Back to top Go down

Post by trottb Wed 12 Oct 2011, 11:19 am

Waingro you seem obsessed with Haye getting Lewis on board. What will he actually bring to the table. No experience as a trainer and is a completely different boxer to Haye just because he beat Vitali a long time ago doesn't mean he has the secret. Like it has been said previously Lewis had much more suitable physical attributes to take on a Klitschko.

trottb

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 12 Oct 2011, 11:21 am

trottb wrote:Waingro you seem obsessed with Haye getting Lewis on board. What will he actually bring to the table. No experience as a trainer and is a completely different boxer to Haye just because he beat Vitali a long time ago doesn't mean he has the secret. Like it has been said previously Lewis had much more suitable physical attributes to take on a Klitschko.

Maybe Chris Byrd is busy

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Waingro Wed 12 Oct 2011, 11:25 am

trottb wrote:Waingro you seem obsessed with Haye getting Lewis on board. What will he actually bring to the table. No experience as a trainer and is a completely different boxer to Haye just because he beat Vitali a long time ago doesn't mean he has the secret. Like it has been said previously Lewis had much more suitable physical attributes to take on a Klitschko.

I think Lewis has the right experience and knows how to beat klichko dont get me wrong i am not saying that haye is as good as lewis there is no contest lewis is far better but i think he would be able to help haye. Lewis would also be a great psycologocal advantage for Haye how would vitali feel if he knew Lewis would be in Hayes corner as the only man that beat him and giving Haye tips on how to win i think it would be a great idea and big advantage for Haye. Vitali has shown that he is mentally weak at times hayes tactics with his t shirts and saying he would put his brother in an ambulance really angered him and got in his head so imagine how he would feel if Haye announced Lewis was in his corner!

Waingro

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Wed 12 Oct 2011, 11:27 am

But Lewis lost, he was behind on points when it ended.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by trottb Wed 12 Oct 2011, 11:28 am

When in recent years has Vitali been shown to be mentally weak?

Surely Klitschko would take more confidence in Haye having an inexperienced trainer in his corner?

trottb

Back to top Go down

Post by manos de piedra Wed 12 Oct 2011, 11:36 am

Waingro wrote:

I think Lewis has the right experience and knows how to beat klichko dont get me wrong i am not saying that haye is as good as lewis there is no contest lewis is far better but i think he would be able to help haye. Lewis would also be a great psycologocal advantage for Haye how would vitali feel if he knew Lewis would be in Hayes corner as the only man that beat him and giving Haye tips on how to win i think it would be a great idea and big advantage for Haye. Vitali has shown that he is mentally weak at times hayes tactics with his t shirts and saying he would put his brother in an ambulance really angered him and got in his head so imagine how he would feel if Haye announced Lewis was in his corner!

Whats Lewis going to say? Work behind your non existant jab? Lose most of the rounds and then make sure you open up a fight ending cut? Physically try and match up with him?

I cant see Vitali caring one bit if Lewis is in Hayes corner. Mentally weak? Hes far more likely to just want to do to Haye what he did to Sanders rather than collapse in a heap at the sight of a 300 pound, 45 year old Lewis. He wanted a rematch with Lewis as opposed to running for the hills.

It would like a desperate publicity stunt for Haye and Lewis has no experience as a trainer and a style and size far different to Haye.If Haye tried to adopt the strategy that Lewis used against Klitschko he would be out of there in a few rounds more than likely.

manos de piedra

Back to top Go down

Post by cave_man_KO Wed 12 Oct 2011, 11:54 am

I agree Haye should get a new trainer, whether it would work would remain to be seen.

I think with Booth it was David wants David does, an interesting one for me would be Nazim Richardson. After watching the mosely mayweather bout, he called it as it was, knoew what he was up against and came up with the plan that would suit his fighters strenghts and knew his opponent. The fact that shane couldnt deliver and floyd is the best fighter of his generation aside, the plan and training were sound, and moseley at that time couldnt have been better prepared. The face he just wasnt good enough wasnt the trainers job, he got his charge in the best possible position for the win. As such there are parralells with Haye Vitali, as Vitali is heavy favourite. But Haye proved taht with wlad, he can be a little elusive, and can take a punch. he needs a lot more going forward, but there is something to work with.

To suggest that Lewis has some secret that no other person in boxing knows to beat vitali is simply ridiculous imo. we all have youtube, and can watch unlimited minutes of vitali if we choose to, and can disect and analyse what he does fight by fight.

The simple truth is that Haye has the tools to cause problems, and is in a fortunate position in that there is still no heavyweight who brings what he does to the table.

cave_man_KO

Back to top Go down

Post by cave_man_KO Wed 12 Oct 2011, 11:58 am

*** But I still see no other outcome than Vitali KO victoy

cave_man_KO

Back to top Go down

Post by JDandfries Wed 12 Oct 2011, 12:01 pm

Haye offers nothing at all at heavyweight, no proof he has brough his power with him from Cruiser, no form at heavy, he brings nothing except a loud mouth.

He was like a rabbit in the headlights against Wlad, who is reknowned as having a weak chin, and seldom threw any combos.

What would he be like against Vitali who actually likes fighting?

Tossed around liek a rag doll, and KO'd in 4 I'd say!

JDandfries

Back to top Go down

Post by tunes666 Wed 12 Oct 2011, 12:04 pm

He wont retire..

He is talking to Vitali about a fight..

He is playing games by not renewing his licence..
He no longer has any clout to bargain a good deal with Vitali but knows he still offers the best financial option for Vitali at the moment.

So he is just trying to create a bit more leverage for him self.

tunes666

Back to top Go down

Post by tunes666 Wed 12 Oct 2011, 12:09 pm

JDandfries wrote:Haye offers nothing at all at heavyweight, no proof he has brough his power with him from Cruiser, no form at heavy, he brings nothing except a loud mouth.

Im not a huge fan of his but what a load of tosh...

How can you become heavy weight champ and defend it three times with out having anything to offer the heavy weight division..

dear oh dear..

To be fair compared to most recently he gave WK a couple very awkward moments as well.. and was never close to get knocked out..

I think its safe to say he has not proven to be a match for the Ks, but he would probably beat just about everyone else.

tunes666

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Wed 12 Oct 2011, 12:13 pm

tunes666 wrote:How can you become heavy weight champ and defend it three times with out having anything to offer the heavy weight division..
Precisely. I’ve never seen such a swing on a boxer after a fight.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed 12 Oct 2011, 12:17 pm

Scottrf wrote:
tunes666 wrote:How can you become heavy weight champ and defend it three times with out having anything to offer the heavy weight division..
Precisely. I’ve never seen such a swing on a boxer after a fight.

James Butler?
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by JDandfries Wed 12 Oct 2011, 12:27 pm

tunes666 wrote:
JDandfries wrote:Haye offers nothing at all at heavyweight, no proof he has brough his power with him from Cruiser, no form at heavy, he brings nothing except a loud mouth.

How can you become heavy weight champ and defend it three times with out having anything to offer the heavy weight division..

dear oh dear..

To be fair compared to most recently he gave WK a couple very awkward moments as well.. and was never close to get knocked out..

I think its safe to say he has not proven to be a match for the Ks, but he would probably beat just about everyone else.

Well assuming you know that to win the HW title he beat Valuev (well hit him a couple of times and then ran) he then defended it TWICE, once against Ruiz who was finished 5 years ago, and once against Audley Harrison, neither fight proved anything at all!

People before teh fight were probably conned by the hype surrounding him, but basically his career finsihed when he beat Maccerinelli, and he will be remembered for blaming his heartless effort against WK on a little toe!

JDandfries

Back to top Go down

Post by manos de piedra Wed 12 Oct 2011, 12:30 pm

Assuming the fight with Vitali does come off - it seems possible, I really cant see it being treated as much more than a retirement booster for Haye.

In the run up to the Wlad fight, everything was aimed at Wlad which suggests Haye/Booth saw him as much the easier option. I never got the feeling he wanted to face Vitali at all.

I just cant see what being inactive since June and then going straight back into a fight with a Klitschko after half a year minimum out of the ring equates to being serious about ones chances.

I understand the argument that if he can talk his way to a match then why shouldnt he, or why should he fight contenders he doesnt need to, but I think he needs at least one fight in between. theres no way this is a good approach. He will most likely need a new plan, which he wont to get test in a competitive fight, he could do with the rounds under his belt to avoid rustiness and he could aslo do with the boost it would give his image and confidence.

Is he serious about winning this fight with Vitali or will it just be a case of turning up for a payday and trying to survive? If hes serious about winning back a title then I dont think this is the right approach.

manos de piedra

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed 12 Oct 2011, 12:31 pm

He defended the title against Wlad, albeit unsuccessfully.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by tunes666 Wed 12 Oct 2011, 12:36 pm

JDandfries wrote:
tunes666 wrote:

dear oh dear..

Well assuming you know that to win the HW title he beat Valuev (well hit him a couple of times and then ran) he then defended it TWICE, once against Ruiz who was finished 5 years ago, and once against Audley Harrison, neither fight proved anything at all!

People before teh fight were probably conned by the hype surrounding him, but basically his career finsihed when he beat Maccerinelli, and he will be remembered for blaming his heartless effort against WK on a little toe!

If the division is poor it do0es not mean he has nothing to offer it though!, he was one fighter who sparked a bit of life in it... and was not THAT bad... I dont think he will beat VK but he probably has more chance than most out there at the mo..

tunes666

Back to top Go down

Post by JDandfries Wed 12 Oct 2011, 12:38 pm

Union Cane wrote:He defended the title against Wlad, albeit unsuccessfully.

true, but I was only counting succesful defences!

He may have sparked some life into it, but I say that says more about the quality of teh division than anything else!

JDandfries

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 12 Oct 2011, 12:40 pm

Think I am going to have to take issue with this oft repeated line that Haye sparked life into the division, sure he talked a good game and if you didn't find his name calling and the like distasteful (I did) suppose you could say that was exciting but none of that really matters a fighter needs to be doing it in the ring and since he went to heavy the only times he has really delivered anything like excitement was against limited overmatched guys like Barrett and Ruiz. Personally would argue any excitement these may have generated was more than mitigated by the turgid performances against Harrison, Valuev and Wlad.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kevchadders Wed 12 Oct 2011, 1:14 pm

huw wrote:For me Vitali would be able to finish Haye whenever he saw fit.

Haye would try to run around and pot shot but as Vitali would probably be able to take anything Haye has to offer I feel it would only be a matter of whenever Vitali catches him he'll hurt him.

Actually I think Vatali would struggle to stop Haye. Even though Haye performed poorly against his younger brother he made him miss with regularity over the 12 rounds. Of course it means Haye getting on his bike for 12 rounds which wouldn't make for a great fight IMO.

On the original post I think he's retiring. Haye spend all his career telling everyone when he's going to retire so with that mentality I just cant see how he could motivate himself to carry on. Pity as I think there are a couple of good fights out there for him (outside the Klits)

kevchadders

Back to top Go down

Post by cave_man_KO Wed 12 Oct 2011, 3:07 pm

kevchadders wrote:
huw wrote:For me Vitali would be able to finish Haye whenever he saw fit.

Actually I think Vatali would struggle to stop Haye. Even though Haye performed poorly against his younger brother he made him miss with regularity over the 12 rounds. Of course it means Haye getting on his bike for 12 rounds which wouldn't make for a great fight IMO.

On the original post I think he's retiring. Haye spend all his career telling everyone when he's going to retire so with that mentality I just cant see how he could motivate himself to carry on. Pity as I think there are a couple of good fights out there for him (outside the Klits)

Ive spent my whole life telling people I will be a millionaire by the time im 25, im 24 now and there is a slight chance I might go back on my word. Only slight though!

cave_man_KO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2