The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who is the biggest Ducker in Boxing at the Moment?

+20
TopHat24/7
Strongback
Super D Boon
HumanWindmill
Mr Bounce
manos de piedra
Sugar Boy Sweetie
bhb001
coxy0001
BALTIMORA
Mind the windows Tino.
The Galveston Giant
Fists of Fury
trottb
School Project
Union Cane
quentins_monkey
Rowley
Scottrf
Waingro
24 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Who is the biggest ducker in boxing at the moment?

Who is the biggest Ducker in Boxing at the Moment? Vote_lcap13%Who is the biggest Ducker in Boxing at the Moment? Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 6 ]
Who is the biggest Ducker in Boxing at the Moment? Vote_lcap15%Who is the biggest Ducker in Boxing at the Moment? Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 7 ]
Who is the biggest Ducker in Boxing at the Moment? Vote_lcap15%Who is the biggest Ducker in Boxing at the Moment? Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 7 ]
Who is the biggest Ducker in Boxing at the Moment? Vote_lcap2%Who is the biggest Ducker in Boxing at the Moment? Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 1 ]
Who is the biggest Ducker in Boxing at the Moment? Vote_lcap9%Who is the biggest Ducker in Boxing at the Moment? Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 4 ]
Who is the biggest Ducker in Boxing at the Moment? Vote_lcap9%Who is the biggest Ducker in Boxing at the Moment? Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 4 ]
Who is the biggest Ducker in Boxing at the Moment? Vote_lcap7%Who is the biggest Ducker in Boxing at the Moment? Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 3 ]
[ 4 ]
Who is the biggest Ducker in Boxing at the Moment? Vote_lcap20%Who is the biggest Ducker in Boxing at the Moment? Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 9 ]
Who is the biggest Ducker in Boxing at the Moment? Vote_lcap1%Who is the biggest Ducker in Boxing at the Moment? Vote_rcap 1% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 46

Who is the biggest Ducker in Boxing at the Moment? Empty Who is the biggest Ducker in Boxing at the Moment?

Post by Waingro Wed 12 Oct 2011, 10:53 am

Simple question really who do people think is the biggest ducker around in boxing at the moment feel free to add in ones not on the list im not sure if i have thought of everybody

Waingro

Back to top Go down

Who is the biggest Ducker in Boxing at the Moment? Empty Re: Who is the biggest Ducker in Boxing at the Moment?

Post by Scottrf Wed 12 Oct 2011, 10:54 am

Why is Khan an option? Or Klitschko?

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Who is the biggest Ducker in Boxing at the Moment? Empty Re: Who is the biggest Ducker in Boxing at the Moment?

Post by Rowley Wed 12 Oct 2011, 10:55 am

Beat me to it Scott, would be fascinated to know who either Klitschko has ducked.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Waingro Wed 12 Oct 2011, 10:57 am

Scottrf wrote:Why is Khan an option? Or Klitschko?

I put Khan in there coz there is a chance he will duck Brook and Bradley. Klichkos wont fight each other and also one wont give Haye a rematch so thats why they are in there as an option some people say they also ducked Valuev coz he was the only heavyweight bigger than them.

Waingro

Back to top Go down

Post by quentins_monkey Wed 12 Oct 2011, 11:00 am

I don't think you could accuse the Klitschkos of being duckers because they refuse to fight each other, or for any of the other reasons stated...

Rolling Eyes

quentins_monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed 12 Oct 2011, 11:01 am

I vote for Waingro.

Oh, you said 'ducker'.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Wed 12 Oct 2011, 11:01 am

Because there's a chance he might duck? Sorry, that's an awful reason. He offered Bradley a fight, Brook doesn't bring enough to the table and Khan isn't even in his division yet. Khan/Brook is like saying Froch is ducking Cleverly.

No one in Britain is even particularly calling for a Haye vs K fight, it wasn’t controversial, not a duck. Valuev was offered a fight.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 12 Oct 2011, 11:02 am

Union Cane wrote:I vote for Waingro.

Oh, you said 'ducker'.

laughing I genuinely did laugh out loud at that which is kind of ironic.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by School Project Wed 12 Oct 2011, 11:06 am

rowley wrote:
Union Cane wrote:I vote for Waingro.

Oh, you said 'ducker'.

laughing I genuinely did laugh out loud at that which is kind of ironic.

I just laughed because its true.

I voted for Chavez though. He is in a growing division and is fighting washed up mandatories and bums. He's a bum and is taking the Ottke route at the moment.

So many young quality fighters he could pick. Hope Manfredo does him.

School Project

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Wed 12 Oct 2011, 11:08 am

School Project wrote:I just laughed because its true.

I voted for Chavez though. He is in a growing division and is fighting washed up mandatories and bums. He's a bum and is taking the Ottke route at the moment.

So many young quality fighters he could pick. Hope Manfredo does him.
Alvarez?

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by Waingro Wed 12 Oct 2011, 11:11 am

Scottrf wrote:Because there's a chance he might duck? Sorry, that's an awful reason. He offered Bradley a fight, Brook doesn't bring enough to the table and Khan isn't even in his division yet. Khan/Brook is like saying Froch is ducking Cleverly.

No one in Britain is even particularly calling for a Haye vs K fight, it wasn’t controversial, not a duck. Valuev was offered a fight.

Mate Im not saying I think they are the biggest duckers imo the biggest ducker is Chavez he has tons of fights and fought absolutely nobody but there are people out there that think Khan is a ducker and the klichkos are duckers that is why i put it in does not mean i think that they are the worst. Some people say Mayweather and Pacquao are ducking each other and Martinez that is why they are in there different people have different views.

Waingro

Back to top Go down

Post by trottb Wed 12 Oct 2011, 11:13 am

How has Khan got 3 votes?

trottb

Back to top Go down

Post by Fists of Fury Wed 12 Oct 2011, 11:13 am

And worst article of the week award goes to...

Fists of Fury
Admin
Admin

http://bloxhamcricket.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Wed 12 Oct 2011, 11:13 am

Waingro wrote:
Scottrf wrote:Because there's a chance he might duck? Sorry, that's an awful reason. He offered Bradley a fight, Brook doesn't bring enough to the table and Khan isn't even in his division yet. Khan/Brook is like saying Froch is ducking Cleverly.

Mate Im not saying I think they are the biggest duckers imo the biggest ducker is Chavez he has tons of fights and fought absolutely nobody but there are people out there that think Khan is a ducker and the klichkos are duckers that is why i put it in does not mean i think that they are the worst. Some people say Mayweather and Pacquao are ducking each other and Martinez that is why they are in there different people have different views.
No problem thumbsup

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galveston Giant Wed 12 Oct 2011, 11:19 am

It's Mayweather easy for me.
The Galveston Giant
The Galveston Giant

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 12 Oct 2011, 11:20 am

I refuse to give much needed credibility to this thread by voting.

I appreciate the fact that even by replying I have made myself look a touch silly but there you go.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 12 Oct 2011, 11:20 am

trottb wrote:How has Khan got 3 votes?

I voted for him, he is still ducking Jon Thaxton.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by trottb Wed 12 Oct 2011, 11:21 am

and Brediss Prescott...

trottb

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Wed 12 Oct 2011, 11:23 am

The 'Broken Pencil' award goes to...

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by coxy0001 Wed 12 Oct 2011, 11:24 am

Pacquiao, beating up lightweights just isn't on. Whatever next? Getting Donaire to move up?!

Shocking behaviour, should be stripped of his boxing license.

coxy0001

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 12 Oct 2011, 11:24 am

He hasn't even bothered to check the spelling of all the fighters. You would think that if you were putting a poll up, you would at least get that right.

This is a shambles. I am really cross now.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by coxy0001 Wed 12 Oct 2011, 11:24 am

BALTIMORA wrote:The 'Broken Pencil' award goes to...

Waingro, as he's snapped 18 this year alone whilst shoving them up his bottom?

coxy0001

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Wed 12 Oct 2011, 11:25 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:I refuse to give much needed credibility to this thread by voting.

I appreciate the fact that even by replying I have made myself look a touch silly but there you go.

Vote if you like, you wouldn't give anything credibility.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 12 Oct 2011, 11:25 am

ooo, get her.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by bhb001 Wed 12 Oct 2011, 11:29 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:I refuse to give much needed credibility to this thread by voting.

I have to agree. I didn't realise my life could get more pointless until I read this thread.

bhb001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sugar Boy Sweetie Wed 12 Oct 2011, 11:30 am

Cotto for me. The way he's ducking Martinez is a disgrace, guys like him don't belong in the sport.
Sugar Boy Sweetie
Sugar Boy Sweetie

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Wed 12 Oct 2011, 11:32 am

Surprised to hear you say that Sugar Boy considering he's facing the guy who brutally beat him. Arum probably has more to do with it anyway.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by manos de piedra Wed 12 Oct 2011, 11:40 am

Cotto has history on his side, hes fought a load of decent and good fighters - Pacquiao, Mosely, Margarito, Judah, Malignaggi etc

It would be between Bute and Povetkin for me as they have spent most of their careers avoiding the best in their division.

manos de piedra

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Wed 12 Oct 2011, 11:50 am

coxy0001 wrote:
BALTIMORA wrote:The 'Broken Pencil' award goes to...

Waingro, as he's snapped 18 this year alone whilst shoving them up his bottom?
Don't be daft coxy, he's still using wax crayons and plastic scissors with rounded ends.

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galveston Giant Wed 12 Oct 2011, 11:50 am

I believe Povetkin has been paid numerous times to step down as mandatory challenger to Wlads belts.
The Galveston Giant
The Galveston Giant

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Wed 12 Oct 2011, 11:52 am

The Galveston Giant wrote:I believe Povetkin has been paid numerous times to step down as mandatory challenger to Wlads belts.
I know Teddy Atlas said he (Povetkin) wasn't ready for that fight.

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sugar Boy Sweetie Wed 12 Oct 2011, 12:38 pm

Scottrf wrote:Surprised to hear you say that Sugar Boy considering he's facing the guy who brutally beat him. Arum probably has more to do with it anyway.

Scott (and manos) I don't believe that about Cotto - just seeing if I could get a bite from the OP in retaliation for this pointless article (I know he has a major stiffy for Cotto and won't hear a word against him!). Fail on my part though, nevermind.
Sugar Boy Sweetie
Sugar Boy Sweetie

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Bounce Wed 12 Oct 2011, 12:38 pm

Haye - simply because he is now ducking every single Heavyweight out there laughing

Mr Bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Wed 12 Oct 2011, 12:41 pm

Sugar Boy Sweetie wrote:
Scottrf wrote:Surprised to hear you say that Sugar Boy considering he's facing the guy who brutally beat him. Arum probably has more to do with it anyway.
Scott (and manos) I don't believe that about Cotto - just seeing if I could get a bite from the OP in retaliation for this pointless article (I know he has a major stiffy for Cotto and won't hear a word against him!). Fail on my part though, nevermind.
Thought it seemed uncharacteristic. I'm not certain this is the same poster though.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanWindmill Wed 12 Oct 2011, 12:41 pm

Klitschko ducking a Haye rematch?

Heavens above, I believe I've heard it all, now.

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Wed 12 Oct 2011, 12:43 pm

HumanWindmill wrote:Klitschko ducking a Haye rematch?

And you don't even like the Klitschkos!

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 12 Oct 2011, 12:44 pm

Swings and roundabouts though because Haye has been ducking the Enzo rematch for years.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sugar Boy Sweetie Wed 12 Oct 2011, 12:44 pm

Scottrf wrote:
Sugar Boy Sweetie wrote:
Thought it seemed uncharacteristic. I'm not certain this is the same poster though.

Really?? I thought waingro was towzer/steven89/southpaw_20 - if not he does a good impression of him.
Sugar Boy Sweetie
Sugar Boy Sweetie

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanWindmill Wed 12 Oct 2011, 12:46 pm

Scottrf wrote:

And you don't even like the Klitschkos!

Ha!

I've warmed to them, mate. However, even if I couldn't stick them I believe I'd find labelling either of them a ' ducker ' to be among the most absurd things I would ever have read at a boxing forum, and particularly on the basis of allegedly denying Haye a rematch.

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Wed 12 Oct 2011, 12:47 pm

Sugar Boy Sweetie wrote:
Scottrf wrote:
Sugar Boy Sweetie wrote:

Really?? I thought waingro was towzer/steven89/southpaw_20 - if not he does a good impression of him.
That is the general consensus. I'm not so sure.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Wed 12 Oct 2011, 1:20 pm

rowley wrote:

Swings and roundabouts though because Haye has been ducking the Enzo rematch for years.
Same way Michael Watson's been ducking a Eubank rematch? Ali ducking a Cooper rematch?

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by Super D Boon Wed 12 Oct 2011, 1:25 pm

Alexander "a world champion's a world champion" Povetkin is the worst of the lot and that's a FACT.

Super D Boon

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Wed 12 Oct 2011, 1:28 pm

Super D Boon wrote:Alexander "a world champion's a world champion" Povetkin is the worst of the lot and that's a FACT.
Must be 'cause you put that bit in CAPS. Wink

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Wed 12 Oct 2011, 1:29 pm

The Maywearher v Manny fight is obvious I suppose. Who's to blame for this?

I think Mayweather can make the fight happen but his family seem very wary of Manny's Voodoo.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Wed 12 Oct 2011, 1:36 pm

Strongback wrote:The Maywearher v Manny fight is obvious I suppose. Who's to blame for this?

I think Mayweather can make the fight happen but his family seem very wary of Manny's Voodoo.
They're both to blame. Next!

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Wed 12 Oct 2011, 1:42 pm

I went for Bradley as he's the only genuinely proven beyond all doubt ducker on the list - ducking a career high payday against Khan. Most of the rest are Amanda Knox type guilty - probably guilty but not enough evidence to secure a safe conviction.

Think its unfair to have the K-bros, Khan or Clev on the list though, they've more recently been avoidees rather than avoiders.

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by Seanusarrilius Wed 12 Oct 2011, 1:59 pm

Julio Cesar Chavez jr is by far the most porotected champ and a masive ducker, ducks nayone that has mor ethan a fifty percent ko, there is talk of him going for Barker, Barker would beat him imo, i loathe JCC

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 12 Oct 2011, 2:05 pm

All of them are ducking Hamed according to Spring. Maybe that was the thinking (if it can be called thinking and not just deemed to be brain vomit).

Who's been voting for Khan? 5 votes?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 12 Oct 2011, 2:08 pm

Super, I voted for Khan 5 times. I am using my proxy vote for Lumbering Jack as he seems to have a strange and unfounded hatred for the entire Khan family.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 12 Oct 2011, 2:10 pm

I also voted for him Tino, he is still ducking Thaxton and Murray.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next