The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who is the biggest Ducker in Boxing at the Moment?

+20
TopHat24/7
Strongback
Super D Boon
HumanWindmill
Mr Bounce
manos de piedra
Sugar Boy Sweetie
bhb001
coxy0001
BALTIMORA
Mind the windows Tino.
The Galveston Giant
Fists of Fury
trottb
School Project
Union Cane
quentins_monkey
Rowley
Scottrf
Waingro
24 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Who is the biggest ducker in boxing at the moment?

Who is the biggest Ducker in Boxing at the Moment? - Page 2 Vote_lcap13%Who is the biggest Ducker in Boxing at the Moment? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 6 ]
Who is the biggest Ducker in Boxing at the Moment? - Page 2 Vote_lcap15%Who is the biggest Ducker in Boxing at the Moment? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 7 ]
Who is the biggest Ducker in Boxing at the Moment? - Page 2 Vote_lcap15%Who is the biggest Ducker in Boxing at the Moment? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 7 ]
Who is the biggest Ducker in Boxing at the Moment? - Page 2 Vote_lcap2%Who is the biggest Ducker in Boxing at the Moment? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 1 ]
Who is the biggest Ducker in Boxing at the Moment? - Page 2 Vote_lcap9%Who is the biggest Ducker in Boxing at the Moment? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 4 ]
Who is the biggest Ducker in Boxing at the Moment? - Page 2 Vote_lcap9%Who is the biggest Ducker in Boxing at the Moment? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 4 ]
Who is the biggest Ducker in Boxing at the Moment? - Page 2 Vote_lcap7%Who is the biggest Ducker in Boxing at the Moment? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 3 ]
[ 4 ]
Who is the biggest Ducker in Boxing at the Moment? - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%Who is the biggest Ducker in Boxing at the Moment? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 9 ]
Who is the biggest Ducker in Boxing at the Moment? - Page 2 Vote_lcap1%Who is the biggest Ducker in Boxing at the Moment? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 1% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 46

Who is the biggest Ducker in Boxing at the Moment? - Page 2 Empty Who is the biggest Ducker in Boxing at the Moment?

Post by Waingro Wed 12 Oct 2011, 10:53 am

First topic message reminder :

Simple question really who do people think is the biggest ducker around in boxing at the moment feel free to add in ones not on the list im not sure if i have thought of everybody

Waingro

Back to top Go down

Who is the biggest Ducker in Boxing at the Moment? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is the biggest Ducker in Boxing at the Moment?

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 12 Oct 2011, 2:13 pm

rowley wrote:I also voted for him Tino, he is still ducking Thaxton and Murray.

And a rematch with Willie Limond.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Who is the biggest Ducker in Boxing at the Moment? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is the biggest Ducker in Boxing at the Moment?

Post by superflyweight Wed 12 Oct 2011, 2:14 pm

If Ralphy gets a hold of this he'll have Benn added to the list for ducking Woodhall and avoiding a 2nd round knockout humiliation.

Lest we ever forget about Ralphy

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A39817542

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 12 Oct 2011, 2:15 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Super, I voted for Khan 5 times. I am using my proxy vote for Lumbering Jack as he seems to have a strange and unfounded hatred for the entire Khan family.

thumbsup

Glad I'm not the only one who noticed that.

No doubt, the Khan votes are from his mottley crew of haters.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 12 Oct 2011, 2:17 pm

superflyweight wrote:If Ralphy gets a hold of this he'll have Benn added to the list for ducking Woodhall and avoiding a 2nd round knockout humiliation.

Lest we ever forget about Ralphy

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A39817542

Genius Superfly, have to say when Truss accuses you of posting things just to be provocative it can never be a good sign.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 12 Oct 2011, 2:23 pm

Indeed, Jeff. Although given Truss' history we can't necessarily rule out the possibility that Ralphy is Truss.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Waingro Wed 12 Oct 2011, 2:25 pm

Goes to show how many different opinion there are! some people said khan should not be up there but he has the most votes klichko is the only one with no votes at the moment!

Waingro

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Wed 12 Oct 2011, 2:26 pm

Waingro wrote:Goes to show how many different opinion there are! some people said khan should not be up there but he has the most votes klichko is the only one with no votes at the moment!
But no one who voted for Khan has backed up their opinion.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 12 Oct 2011, 2:26 pm

Scottrf wrote:
Waingro wrote:Goes to show how many different opinion there are! some people said khan should not be up there but he has the most votes klichko is the only one with no votes at the moment!
But no one who voted for Khan has backed up their opinion.

I have.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 12 Oct 2011, 2:27 pm

That's no surprise, seeing as no-one knows who he is.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Wed 12 Oct 2011, 2:27 pm

rowley wrote:I have.
Sorry should have said knowledgeable posters rather than WUMs.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 12 Oct 2011, 2:30 pm

I've just voted for Klichko as I think he is ducking both Klitschkos.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 12 Oct 2011, 2:31 pm

Scottrf wrote:
rowley wrote:I have.
Sorry should have said knowledgeable posters rather than WUMs.

I'm a hit and run merchant scott not a WUM, if you must insult me please try and get it right.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Wed 12 Oct 2011, 2:31 pm

superflyweight wrote:I've just voted for Klichko as I think he is ducking both Klitschkos.
Are you sure he's a Heavyweight?

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 12 Oct 2011, 2:31 pm

That's grossly unfair Scott. Jeff is very knowledgeable. Not about boxing, but he is great on music.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Waingro Wed 12 Oct 2011, 2:31 pm

I said before that some people think Khan is ducking Bradley and will duck Brook tbh I think there is a very good chance he will duck Brook but is he the biggest ducker on the list? I dont think he is he has fought better fighters than Chavez who is the biggest ducker imo.

Waingro

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Wed 12 Oct 2011, 2:37 pm

Assuming it's supposed to say 'Klitschko' then he must be the biggest. He's 6'7!

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 12 Oct 2011, 2:38 pm

He's a heavyweight ducker, Scott and deserving of our contempt! Shame on you, Klichko! You damn coward!!

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Wed 12 Oct 2011, 2:38 pm

Waingro wrote:I said before that some people think Khan is ducking Bradley and will duck Brook tbh I think there is a very good chance he will duck Brook but is he the biggest ducker on the list? I dont think he is he has fought better fighters than Chavez who is the biggest ducker imo.

Who are these 'some people' you keep referring to? Or is it just you and your imaginary friends?? Can't think of one person on here who thinks Khan is ducking Bradley.

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by Waingro Wed 12 Oct 2011, 2:40 pm

TopHat24/7 wrote:
Waingro wrote:I said before that some people think Khan is ducking Bradley and will duck Brook tbh I think there is a very good chance he will duck Brook but is he the biggest ducker on the list? I dont think he is he has fought better fighters than Chavez who is the biggest ducker imo.

Who are these 'some people' you keep referring to? Or is it just you and your imaginary friends?? Can't think of one person on here who thinks Khan is ducking Bradley.

Look at the votes mate there are clearly people who think Khan is a ducker

Waingro

Back to top Go down

Post by trottb Wed 12 Oct 2011, 2:45 pm

As for greatest ducker of all time I vote for Lennox Lewis for ducking Klitschko for a rematch

trottb

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 12 Oct 2011, 2:52 pm

trottb wrote:As for greatest ducker of all time I vote for Lennox Lewis for ducking Klitschko for a rematch

And John Ruiz.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 12 Oct 2011, 3:15 pm

Larry Merchant....twice Floyd has got in his face and Larry has played the "I'm too old" card. pathetic

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 12 Oct 2011, 3:16 pm

In all fairness Dave when Merchant offered him the fight 50 years ago Floyd walked off, seems another Manny Floyd situation, fault on both sides and all that.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 12 Oct 2011, 3:21 pm

Didn't look at it from that point of view. Perhaps if I'd applied the same commonsense to David Haye I'd be getting a lot less stick from people....then again, probably not.

My David Haye vs Peter Jackson article is destined to remain forever on the backburner although I'm still mulling over the "Peter Jackson would have beaten Henry Cooper in eight" article. Just got to give it sufficient time for emotions to die down. Using the "Princess Di and Jade Goody scale of Excessively Heightened Emotion", it should be ready for publication about fifteen years after I've died.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 12 Oct 2011, 4:28 pm

Waingro wrote:
TopHat24/7 wrote:

Look at the votes mate there are clearly people who think Khan is a ducker

That's us lot taking the urine. Keep up!

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by OasisBFC Wed 12 Oct 2011, 4:49 pm

Fists of Fury wrote:And worst article of the week award goes to...

agreed.

he called bradley out very publicly, many many times. and now he's one of the biggest duckers....for not fighting someone who clearly doesn't want any of him.

stupid article.

in fact, others on the poll are a joke too.

OasisBFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2