The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alain 'Colm Pierre' Rolland

+22
english warrior
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)
greybeard
TycroesOsprey
welshy824
Davie
Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler
Boyne
Luckless Pedestrian
red_stag
Gatts
doctornickolas
Otagolad
paddy
maestegmafia
Sin é
Pot Hale
wales606
slartibartfast
ME-109
Huwball
aucklandlaurie
26 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Alain 'Colm Pierre' Rolland - Page 2 Empty Alain 'Colm Pierre' Rolland

Post by Guest Wed 12 Oct 2011, 10:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

Wales just beat his Mums team and now hope to beat his Dads team,
WHY can't we have a ref with a Welsh Dad who is Welsh speaking? or would that be favouritism?

The French lads all speak English just like the Welsh lads.

Every game this guy refs is a dull low scoring bore fest,Wales v Samoa two teams who love to run but he just seemed clueless.

Wales are going to struggle.

Back to top Go down

Alain 'Colm Pierre' Rolland - Page 2 Empty Re: Alain 'Colm Pierre' Rolland

Post by welshy824 Sat 15 Oct 2011, 3:37 pm

SafeAsMilk wrote:
welshy824 wrote:still ruined the match, and the final now- the problem is if we lost to france without any controversy then fair enough but this completely screwed up our game plan- ruined the game and certainly the final for me, france are going to take a battering.
Why has it ruined the final? For me France v either NZ or Aus is a mouthwatering prospect.

Warburton "screwed up" your game plan" not the ref.

because france have been shocking and NZ/AUS will trounce them, and have you seen how key a good 7 has been in this tournament- no pocock for aus thye lose to ireland- no warbs for wales- lose to France. and wrbs tackle was fine- no malice- didnt drive him to the ground, didnt drop him from height, ref toom decision instantly without a thought- no one knew what was going on.

safe as i know you are anti welsh but seriously can you really see france doing more against Aus or NZ than wales????

welshy824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 15 Oct 2011, 3:51 pm

welshy824 wrote:
SafeAsMilk wrote:
welshy824 wrote:still ruined the match, and the final now- the problem is if we lost to france without any controversy then fair enough but this completely screwed up our game plan- ruined the game and certainly the final for me, france are going to take a battering.
Why has it ruined the final? For me France v either NZ or Aus is a mouthwatering prospect.

Warburton "screwed up" your game plan" not the ref.

because france have been shocking and NZ/AUS will trounce them, and have you seen how key a good 7 has been in this tournament- no pocock for aus thye lose to ireland- no warbs for wales- lose to France. and wrbs tackle was fine- no malice- didnt drive him to the ground, didnt drop him from height, ref toom decision instantly without a thought- no one knew what was going on.

safe as i know you are anti welsh but seriously can you really see france doing more against Aus or NZ than wales????
France may surprise you. I'm not anti-Welsh, though I am pro-France. I swear some posters think France should be removed from the final for not winning enough style points.

Back to top Go down

Post by Standulstermen Sat 15 Oct 2011, 3:51 pm

I think France will potentially beat NZ or Oz. They are the only NH team since England circa 2003 to beat NZ in NZ. They will be massive underdogs but that suits them fine.

It seems i gave the guys on here too much credit on the other thread. Im off. Hard lines welsh guys. Congrats French.

Standulstermen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2