The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you read spoilers before watching wwe?

+4
Brady12
JoshSansom
steveo1986
DonIffy
8 posters

Go down

Do you watch wwe after reading spoilers or watch wwe without spoilers

Do you read spoilers before watching wwe? Vote_lcap53%Do you read spoilers before watching wwe? Vote_rcap 53% 
[ 9 ]
Do you read spoilers before watching wwe? Vote_lcap47%Do you read spoilers before watching wwe? Vote_rcap 47% 
[ 8 ]

Total Votes : 17

Do you read spoilers before watching wwe? Empty Do you read spoilers before watching wwe?

Post by DonIffy Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:43 pm

Just curious to how many people watch WWE and how they watch it, I record WWE before I watch it so that I can forward the parts I don't want to watch and forward the breaks. I tend to never read spoilers before watching wwe because I feel it ruins the excitement of watching it and knowing what it going to happen, so just thought I'd make a poll and get your thoughts on it.

DonIffy

Back to top Go down

Do you read spoilers before watching wwe? Empty Re: Do you read spoilers before watching wwe?

Post by steveo1986 Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:44 pm

def without spoilers, its so much better without knowing whats going to happen

steveo1986

Back to top Go down

Do you read spoilers before watching wwe? Empty Re: Do you read spoilers before watching wwe?

Post by Guest Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:49 pm

I can't really vote as I record Raw and watch it the next day after work but then decide whether to watch Smackdown depending on the read up.

Same for PPVs as well, because its 3 hours long I want to know whether I'm about to waste my time or not

Back to top Go down

Post by JoshSansom Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:50 pm

No spoilers for Raw but I do for SD... I really hope that the WWE get their finger out and eventually realise that two live shows a week is a good idea.

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady12 Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:40 pm

Can't understand people who read spoilers before watching.

Would anyone ever consider watching a full re-run of their football team after knowing the result? Especially if you lost. I remember doing my A Level PE Exam at the same time England played Tunisia in France 98. You could hear the cheers from the rest of the school as we scored. I knew the score was 2-0 even though I hadn't been able to watch. 3 of us planned to go home without knowing the score & watch the full game... After hearing everyones reactions it was completely academic & we just fast forwarded to the goals.

Bischoff revolutionalised the wrestling business when he realised you couldn't generate the same excitement in a taped environment.

Brady12

Back to top Go down

Post by The Awesome Giz Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:53 pm

I do but only out of habit, I think it unavoidable know. The only time I ever regreted it truly was with CM Punks promo. That said I would never have watched Mankinds title win if it wasn't for spoilers so I think it works both ways.

The Awesome Giz

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady12 Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:59 pm

The Awesome Giz wrote:I do but only out of habit, I think it unavoidable know. The only time I ever regreted it truly was with CM Punks promo. That said I would never have watched Mankinds title win if it wasn't for spoilers so I think it works both ways.

Unavoidable!!! Yeah because I regularly hear in between Rhianna tracks on the radio as I drive to work on a Tuesday morning the DJ discussing Cena's latest burial on Raw. If I'm fortunate to survive that you can put your Morgage on my boss discussing it as soon as I walk through the door. If by some strange twist of fate I escape still in the dark about the results sods law as soon as you bang on Sky Sports News when your home Georgia Thompson is breaking down the crazy antics of last night with special guestJimmy Saville....

If your a yank pal in high school I'll left you off but otherwise seriously?????

Brady12

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:24 pm

I would never come on here before i have watched Raw or PPV just so i dont feel the real mark out moments. E.g The Rock returning, CM Punk shoot etc

However i sometimes come on here before Smackdown because if worse comes to worse and i do see some spoliers at the end of the day i wouldnt of really wrecked anything as there is never any mark out moments on Smackdown anymore.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by The Awesome Giz Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:52 pm

Brady I ment in a sense of forums and wrestling websites where spoilers are practically shouted these days. I could imagine in the states what you said probably happens though.

The Awesome Giz

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:52 pm

Never read any spoilers before watching , i do read threads afterward to see what other people have thought of the show .
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by User Name Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:13 pm

Read Smackdown & Impact spoilers

But always try to watch Raw & PPVs live.

User Name

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down