The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kevin Mitchell

+11
coxy0001
No1Jonesy
bhb001
The genius of PBF
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
Fists of Fury
TRUSSMAN66
School Project
AlexHuckerby
Scottrf
paul12342
15 posters

Go down

Kevin Mitchell Empty Kevin Mitchell

Post by paul12342 Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:56 pm

Just wandred if Warrens had enough of him and is going to ditch him. Mitchells been slating box nation to Eddie Hearn over the weekend on twitter.Seems like Mitchells starting to lose the plot again with some of the things hes doing and been saying.

Shame as he does have some boxing quality about him.

paul12342

Back to top Go down

Kevin Mitchell Empty Re: Kevin Mitchell

Post by Scottrf Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:13 pm

Yeah, he'll go to Hearn.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:19 pm

Why is he slating Box Nation and what types of things is he saying?

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by School Project Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:31 pm

He was just saying the fights should be on ITV or BBC so it could get to a wider audience. He was a little unhappy that he had to watch it on his computer...

I guess he doesn't have Sky? haha

School Project

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:32 pm

To be fair it is minimalising the audience massively, but I'm suprised because he's basically having a dig at his promoter.

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:31 pm

Good idea slagging off Warren...Now Hearn has SKY's ear he will become the main man as Warren's fighters will lack exposure..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Fists of Fury Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:19 pm

You know what Truss, although Mitchell probably hasn't thought of it that way, you're probably right.

Fists of Fury
Admin
Admin

http://bloxhamcricket.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:21 pm

Mitchell is an ungrateful rat. Frank has done an awful lot for Mitchell and has had nothing in return. He's a waste of space.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by School Project Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:43 pm

prettyboykev wrote:Mitchell is an ungrateful rat. Frank has done an awful lot for Mitchell and has had nothing in return. He's a waste of space.

Maybe he is still a little tender after Warren sacrificed him to Katsidis?

School Project

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:46 pm

Warren got him home advantage against a guy who was fringe World class but very tough. Mitchell never bothered preparing properly which isn't Franks fault.

I hope Frank remembers the comments Mitchell made about boxnation the next time Mitchell needs help to pay his mortgage.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by School Project Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:48 pm

prettyboykev wrote:Warren got him home advantage against a guy who was fringe World class but very tough. Mitchell never bothered preparing properly which isn't Franks fault.

I hope Frank remembers the comments Mitchell made about boxnation the next time Mitchell needs help to pay his mortgage.

Don't be daft Kev, you know Mitchell doesn't own a house... he's clearly Council-scum.

School Project

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:59 pm

School Project wrote:
prettyboykev wrote:Warren got him home advantage against a guy who was fringe World class but very tough. Mitchell never bothered preparing properly which isn't Franks fault.

Don't be daft Kev, you know Mitchell doesn't own a house... he's clearly Council-scum.

Haha. He might need a hand to pay his electricity bill because indoor gardening can be very expensive... So I've heard. Whistle
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:32 am

Mitchell needs to sort himself out. Frank has got World title shots for his 2 other lightweights Burns and Murray in the space of a month of each other.

Katsidis should be fighting Mitchell and not Burns. But that's Mitchell's fault. I know Frank isn't a liked person on this or any forum really but he has done very well by Mitchell.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by The genius of PBF Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:03 pm

Can see Rios walking through him.

The genius of PBF

Back to top Go down

Post by bhb001 Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:19 pm

prettyboykev wrote:Mitchell is an ungrateful rat. Frank has done an awful lot for Mitchell and has had nothing in return. He's a waste of space.

As opposed to the altuistic saint that is Frank, who never does anything for selfish reasons.

bhb001

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:23 pm

bhb001 wrote:

As opposed to the altuistic saint that is Frank, who never does anything for selfish reasons.

I never said Fwank was a saint or anything like that. He has put a lot of time and money into Mitchell and has had nothing back in return because Mitchell is a clown who then slags off Warren and boxnation proving he is ungrateful. What is your problem with that?
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by The genius of PBF Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:36 pm

prettyboykev wrote:
bhb001 wrote:

I never said Fwank was a saint or anything like that. He has put a lot of time and money into Mitchell and has had nothing back in return because Mitchell is a clown who then slags off Warren and boxnation proving he is ungrateful. What is your problem with that?

Fwank slags off fighters who leaves him like Hatton and boxers fighting under rival promoters like Haye and Froch...what about the money he owes Calzaghe?

Fwank isn't any position to hold the high moral ground over anyone even that idiot Kevin Mitchell.

The genius of PBF

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:40 pm

The genius of PBF wrote:
prettyboykev wrote:
bhb001 wrote:

Fwank slags off fighters who leaves him like Hatton and boxers fighting under rival promoters like Haye and Froch...what about the money he owes Calzaghe?

Fwank isn't any position to hold the high moral ground over anyone even that idiot Kevin Mitchell.

What has any of that got to do with Mitchell?
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by The genius of PBF Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:52 pm

prettyboykev wrote:
The genius of PBF wrote:
prettyboykev wrote:
bhb001 wrote:

Just find it amusing that the bitter twisted Warren is getting a taste of his own medicine.

The genius of PBF

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:54 pm

The genius of PBF wrote:
prettyboykev wrote:
The genius of PBF wrote:
prettyboykev wrote:
bhb001 wrote:

Just find it amusing that the bitter twisted Warren is getting a taste of his own medicine.

That's fine but it shouldn't take away from the fact that Mitchell is an ungrateful rat and a clown.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by The genius of PBF Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:56 pm

True one of the highlights of 2010 was Mitchell getting sparked.

The genius of PBF

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:09 pm

I was disappointed when Mitchell was sparked out. It's since then I have grew to hate him. He made excuses for losing to Kats then sat and got drunk feeling sorry for himself. He then decides to become a drug dealer.

Fair play to him for beating Murray but he's a clown. Fwank has gave him money to pay bills and got him his big shot at a title in front of his home crowd. Mitchell hasn't re payed him and never will.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:20 pm

Murray was a great win and he showed very good skill in doing it..

Genuinely talented guy..willing to write off the Katsidis fight.....

Perhaps you should try to seperate the fighter from the man...

Kind of what I do with FMJ....

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:14 pm

to be fair he is a tool but he is a very good fighter think truss is right sometimes gotta seperate the two at times.

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by No1Jonesy Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:17 am

School Project wrote:

N what's wrong with people living in council housing eh? I grew up on a council estate... a pretty tough one as a matter of fact and had a great upbringing. Plenty of friends and now a great job with plenty of money - in fact i'd say i turned out better then over half of you mugs on here

Secondly since when was Warren the victim of anything on here? You think the bloke would be bothering with him if he weren't making a tidy sum off Mitchell? His fighters are cash cows and when the interest is gone - so are the boxers! Warren doesn't climb through those ropes to fight, he tailor makes most of his fighters to careers to maximise his earning potential - not theres!

No1Jonesy

Back to top Go down

Post by coxy0001 Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:23 am

not theres!

"Their"

Didn't turn out that well that you learnt when to use 'there' and 'their'.......

coxy0001

Back to top Go down

Post by No1Jonesy Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:28 am

coxy0001 wrote:
not theres!

"Their"

Didn't turn out that well that you learnt when to use 'there' and 'their'.......

You know I was waiting for someone to pick up on that as soon as I clicked submit and low and behold it was a muppet like you

But if you want to picky about it then your sentance doesn't really get across the message you tried to smugly portray, it should read:

Didn't turn out that well because you didn't learn when to use 'there' and 'their' in proper context.......

Fool

No1Jonesy

Back to top Go down

Post by coxy0001 Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:30 am

I was taking the mick.

And it should read:

"Didn't turn out that well because you didn't learn when to use 'there' and 'their' in its proper context......."

coxy0001

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:30 am

No1Jonesy wrote:
coxy0001 wrote:
not theres!

"Their"

You know I was waiting for someone to pick up on that as soon as I clicked submit and low and behold it was a muppet like you

But if you want to picky about it then your sentance doesn't really get across the message you tried to smugly portray, it should read:

Didn't turn out that well because you didn't learn when to use 'there' and 'their' in proper context.......

Fool
sentence*

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by No1Jonesy Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:35 am

Wow you guys - I will gladly be revieiwing every single post you now write and point out every mistake you make Hug

I'm sure type-o anywhere will result you to not turning out that great aswell Smile

I wish I was as cool as you

No1Jonesy

Back to top Go down

Post by coxy0001 Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:36 am

You're good, kid, but as long as I'm around, you're only second best

coxy0001

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:38 am

Scottrf wrote:
No1Jonesy wrote:
coxy0001 wrote:
not theres!

"Their"

Fool
sentence*

How strange, I got that one wrong yesterday. Crane picked me up on it.

I didn't grow up on a council estate though.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:39 am

reviewing*

Good luck with that.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by No1Jonesy Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:43 am

coxy0001 wrote:

I take it you're taking the mick again here because we both know I am not second best between us two laughing

Tino - how could you!! Spelling mistakes and type-o's is reserved only for us who grew up on council estates!

No1Jonesy

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:44 am

are* reserved.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by coxy0001 Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:46 am

No1Jonesy wrote:
coxy0001 wrote:

I take it you're taking the mick again here because we both know I am not second best between us two laughing

Tino - how could you!! Spelling mistakes and type-o's is reserved only for us who grew up on council estates!

It's a quote from The Cincinnati Kid.... And you claim to have turned out better than half of people here (i'm not in that bracket) yet you haven't watched it! Pff!

coxy0001

Back to top Go down

Post by No1Jonesy Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:48 am

Scottrf wrote:are* reserved.

You just picked up on the point I was making Yahoo

No1Jonesy

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:54 am

prettyboykev wrote:
School Project wrote:

Haha. He might need a hand to pay his electricity bill because indoor gardening can be very expensive... So I've heard. Whistle
Depends if he's able to sell anything he grows.

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:57 am

No1Jonesy wrote:
coxy0001 wrote:
not theres!

"Their"

But if you want to * picky about it then your sentance doesn't really get across the message you tried to smugly portray, it should read:

Fool

lo
*be
convey

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by No1Jonesy Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:58 am

coxy0001 wrote:
No1Jonesy wrote:
coxy0001 wrote:

It's a quote from The Cincinnati Kid.... And you claim to have turned out better than half of people here (i'm not in that bracket) yet you haven't watched it! Pff!

Yeah well I'll see your 'Cincinnati Kid' and raise you a 'Calcium Kid' - your move sir!

No1Jonesy

Back to top Go down

Post by Eyetoldyouso Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:59 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
Scottrf wrote:
No1Jonesy wrote:
coxy0001 wrote:
not theres!

"Their"

Fool
sentence*

How strange, I got that one wrong yesterday. Crane picked me up on it.

I didn't grow up on a council estate though.

Typos are one thing and are forgiveable. However bad grammar is simply unacceptable. Surely you were taught that you must never split the infinitive. This should read ...smugly to portray... or ...to portray smugly... Sad

Eyetoldyouso

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:01 pm

Does anyone like boxing round here? Or strictyly come dancing, I'm easy either way.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:03 pm

rowley wrote:Does anyone like boxing round here? Or strictyly come dancing, I'm easy either way.
I quite like Grand Designs but only when the smug rich couples run out of money.

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by No1Jonesy Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:08 pm

Balti - I expected better from you to not get caught up in this, I can understand Coxy and Scott chasing attention and a well done sticker but not you

Eyetoldyouso

Did it upset you that much? Re-gardless I like to split words - it makes me feel like I have a-chieved some-thing. I hope you de-pressive state of mind is cleared up soon

No1Jonesy

Back to top Go down

Post by No1Jonesy Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:12 pm

oh dear - missed an 'r' Cry

No1Jonesy

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:16 pm

Mate I'm just here for sh*ts and giggles. No harm meant. Just wanted to show them how its (sic) done.

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down