The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kevin Mitchell

3 posters

Go down

Kevin Mitchell Empty Kevin Mitchell

Post by Ronikara Thu 05 Apr 2012, 9:55 am

Does anyone know what's happened to Kevin Mitchell? Last I heard Warren was supposed to be trying to arrange a fight between him and Ricky Burns, which is as winnable a world title shot as you're ever going to get. I know there has been a dispute about money here but surely Kevin should just bite the bullet and take the chance for a world title. Once he has the belt, the money would take care of itself. It would be a real shame if Kevin's career was to fall by the wayside as he has shown particularly in the John Murray fight that he is one of the more talented boxers that we have in Britain.

Ronikara

Back to top Go down

Kevin Mitchell Empty Re: Kevin Mitchell

Post by OasisBFC Thu 05 Apr 2012, 10:52 am

yeah he's gone off the radar and im sure he would have loved his chance at rios instead of murray.

the fight withy burns is something both fighters and warren want so i think it'll come off.

OasisBFC

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galveston Giant Thu 05 Apr 2012, 11:16 am

He fought over 10 rounds in Febuary, not sure what the plans are, has had a lot going on behind the scenes which has been brought on by his private life.
The Galveston Giant
The Galveston Giant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down