The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Furious Football Association © : HomePage Season 1, Page 4

+11
Trebs
footballcrazy
AberdeenSteve
ADMIN
Fan Gilhaus
Nay
Bull
Don Corleone187
Afro
FIFA Diva
nick_fury
15 posters

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Furious Football Association © : HomePage Season 1, Page 4 - Page 18 Empty Furious Football Association © : HomePage Season 1, Page 4

Post by nick_fury Tue 18 Oct 2011, 12:28 am

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to the Furious Football Association

The FFA Noticeboard

Match Voting is Now Open

Injuries and Lawyers offers for wc 31/10/2011 are in progress.
Matchday 5 will be Friday 4th Movember

Rainbow League Results
League of Extraordinary Hairstyles Results
Fast & Furious League
Public Service Announcement: The Foreign Transfer is now OPEN
If managers don't get their votes in by the close of Monday,
two goals from their total voting will be wiped off.
This Public Service Announcement was brought to you by Niko, Afro and Viva, The Worlds Best League Runners.

Afros league voting to Viva
Nicks league voting to Afro
Viva's league voting to Nick

FFA Leagues

Viva's Rainbow League______MATCHES_______OTHER__________
Arsenal F.C. Fernando Fixtures Season 1InjuriesWeek 4 Posted
Everton F.C CaptainUnited
Paris Saint Germain F.C. NayBother Results Week 3 Posted LawyersWeek 4 Posted
A.S. Roma Viva
FC Schalke 04 Hobo Table Season 1CupFirst Round
Valencia CF ncfc Tooze
Tactics GW3 due 28/10/2011SponsorsTBA

Afro's League of Extraordinary Hairstyles______MATCHES_______OTHER__________
Atlético de Madrid S.A.D BrahmaBullFixturesSeason 1InjuriesWeek 4 Posted
Bayer 04 Leverkusen Don Corleone187
ACF Fiorentina Afro Results Week 3 PostedLawyersWeek 4 Posted
F.C. Porto Hero
Tottenham F.C Sainty Table Season 1CupFirst Round
Villarreal CF Football Crazy

Niko's Fast & Furious League______MATCHES_______OTHER__________
S.L. Benfica Y I Man Fixtures Season 1InjuriesWeek 4 Posted
Juventus F.C. CricketFan
S.S. Lazio AberdeenSteve Results Week 3 Posted LawyersWeek 4 Posted
Liverpool F.C. Fan'a'Flan
Olympique Lyonnais Niko Fury Table Season 1CupFirst Round
Málaga CF MightyMoose

Furious Football Association Links

COMPETITIONS______TRANSFERS__________OTHER__________
Furious Football Association Transfers Pending SPONSORS
Champions Cup Home Page Transfer Confirmation Rules
Europa Cup Releases

Last edited by nick_fury on Mon 31 Oct 2011, 8:06 pm; edited 11 times in total

nick_fury

Location : More West Coast than Viva & even further West Coast than Afro

Back to top Go down

Furious Football Association © : HomePage Season 1, Page 4 - Page 18 Empty Re: Furious Football Association © : HomePage Season 1, Page 4

Post by Afro Sat 29 Oct 2011, 1:02 am

BigFellasAfro wrote:Available for cash at Fiorentina:

Boruc
Neto
Sanchez
Camporese
Diarra
Kharja
Nastasic
Felipe
Marchionni
Munari
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Furious Football Association © : HomePage Season 1, Page 4 - Page 18 Empty Re: Furious Football Association © : HomePage Season 1, Page 4

Post by Guest Sat 29 Oct 2011, 1:03 am

Dont have cash at the moment Afro.
Do we get sponsors cash next week? I will be looking for a new CM.

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Sat 29 Oct 2011, 1:04 am

Hahaha
Spoiler:

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Sat 29 Oct 2011, 1:07 am

The Princess has been cheating on Mario since the 80's and I don't think it's just Bowser. Have you noticed in some Mario games where Luigi does he own thing and you don't see him for a couple of chapters. Well he is banging Princess while the Toads watch.

Who created all this swear filter? Some of them are just tooo funny.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

http://www.manutd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Sat 29 Oct 2011, 1:09 am

haha what a mistake to make, read bottom one first then you will understand the top
Spoiler:

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Sat 29 Oct 2011, 1:11 am

Who created all this swear filter?
No idea but I love the fact you can just "swear" and it changes it to some funny Poopie. Like five knuckle shuffle

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Sat 29 Oct 2011, 1:19 am

Zach Braff quite funny
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 29 Oct 2011, 1:19 am

Can I ask, are we ok to remove previous week's tactics?

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Sat 29 Oct 2011, 1:22 am

Yes
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 29 Oct 2011, 1:24 am

I wish I knew that haha.
I've been giving the opposition the chance to research.

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Sat 29 Oct 2011, 1:27 am

I only start to do it when I noticed Afro did.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 29 Oct 2011, 1:28 am

Presumably, we wait until the previous week's results have been posted to do it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Sat 29 Oct 2011, 1:29 am

I originally deleted mine, and asked the rest of my league to do the same, because I thought it was easier for people voting in week 2 if all old tactics had been deleted.

I now have a database with all teams tactics from every week in every league
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Sat 29 Oct 2011, 1:30 am

YI, I already have. Opened windows first thing in the morning with your previous weeks tactics and results + reasons and left them kept the window open. MEan I dont have to go on the tactics page and look and risk seeing yours if posted, I have them all here to read muhahaha.

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Sat 29 Oct 2011, 1:31 am

Nick where is the reasons for my league?
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 29 Oct 2011, 1:31 am

Laugh Nick.
Good luck mate. OK

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 29 Oct 2011, 1:32 am

Still no joy on finding new managers. I'll keep asking though.

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Sat 29 Oct 2011, 1:36 am

I think its unfair to remove previous weeks tactics. In real life managers obviously get to see oppositions matches as much as they want, they don't suddenly find on the day before the game that all tapes of the opposition have been copied over.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Sat 29 Oct 2011, 1:42 am

Laugh Hero

Yes but real life managers don't get the tactics of the opposition manager. If Nick could be bothered to pull his finger out and give the list on why we vote you could use that.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Sat 29 Oct 2011, 1:46 am

At least formations and players used then should remain up.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Sat 29 Oct 2011, 1:46 am

I think its unfair too Hero.

Viva, somewhere lol

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Sat 29 Oct 2011, 1:54 am

In real life a team could be playing 4-3-2-1 but to the human eye it may look like 4-3-3 and it's up to the manager to decide what formation the opposition are playing. Sorry Hero I don't want to do some bad boy tactics and have Jacamo reading my tactics eating a doughnut and countering them
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Sat 29 Oct 2011, 1:58 am

Very much disagree.
The first part of any tactics is to scout the opposition.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Sat 29 Oct 2011, 1:58 am

Jacamo

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Sat 29 Oct 2011, 1:59 am

Then we have to agree to disagree.

I don't think it's fair if someone is allowed to look at your tactics and then just counter that while you take your time in planning your tactics. I bet people on here look at others tactics and then just do it from there.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Sat 29 Oct 2011, 2:02 am

The tactics are up from Friday to Tuesday normally. A bit of planning ahead should allow you to scout the following weeks opposition
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Sat 29 Oct 2011, 2:03 am

What I'm going to do is 10 diffrent sets of tactics and at the last minute switch them and then switch them a couple more times so no one can guess my tactics.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Sat 29 Oct 2011, 2:04 am

Hero wrote:Very much disagree.
The first part of any tactics is to scout the opposition.

Look at their squad page then and try figure their best xi , a manager doesn't find who's playing for the other side until tactics are in and by then it's too late

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Sat 29 Oct 2011, 2:04 am

I don't mean this weeks tactics, that's unfair to pry on and base yours upon. But you should be able to see what they used the week before.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Sat 29 Oct 2011, 2:06 am

Hero wrote:I think its unfair to remove previous weeks tactics. In real life managers obviously get to see oppositions matches as much as they want, they don't suddenly find on the day before the game that all tapes of the opposition have been copied over.

But Sky Sports don't keep playing the games over and over again every day. It's up to the clever managers to Sky+ the game to ensure that they can watch it as many times as they need to.

And the scouts at the games. They take notes during the game, not 5 days later from memory
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Sat 29 Oct 2011, 2:10 am

Hero - has Davie been unmodded? He's just an ordinary colour these days
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 29 Oct 2011, 2:11 am

I personally dont look at team's tactics for current week or previous week. I pick my side and tactics, for which i think can win, without looking at the other teams...

not doing me any good though lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Sat 29 Oct 2011, 2:15 am

Just heard that Chelsea have offered Everton £20m cash up front for Barkley and are offering for him stay at Everton on loan until June 2013 to develop further!

That would be very difficult for Everton to turn down if true
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Sat 29 Oct 2011, 2:18 am

your tactics and then just counter that while you take your time in planning your tactics

Viva, I look at previous weeks tactics, results, injuries pretty much anything I can get info on the team Im playing.

I dont look at their tactics against me if there up. Hence why I open new windows and have them there to read, no refresh = no new post = no latest tactics if they are up

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 29 Oct 2011, 2:22 am

has everyone got their tactics in yet?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 29 Oct 2011, 3:06 am

it will all go quiet now till monday wont it..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 29 Oct 2011, 3:09 am

I'll make you continued offers for Chiellini to keep you entertained over the weekend CF Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 29 Oct 2011, 3:11 am

thanks mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Don Corleone187 Sat 29 Oct 2011, 3:15 am

my tactics will be in by 6.
Don Corleone187
Don Corleone187

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 29 Oct 2011, 3:17 am

in an odd way i was probably helped with Pirlo being injured, because that meant that i could just put 3 midfeliders in the centre with 2 wingers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 29 Oct 2011, 3:22 am

if i cant get an offer for Marco Motta which is acceptable, then im gonna release him..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 29 Oct 2011, 3:36 am

Interesting tactics Nick. Its going to be a good game. OK

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 29 Oct 2011, 3:41 am

cant believe we are now 3 managers down.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 29 Oct 2011, 3:43 am

Would anyone in the ipl game be interested CF?
Do you have a 'homepage' to ask on?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 29 Oct 2011, 3:43 am

i can have a go mate, i will ask now thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 29 Oct 2011, 3:47 am

have advertised on the ipl homepage thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 29 Oct 2011, 4:40 am

i want a decent back up left back and cant get one Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 29 Oct 2011, 4:50 am

The problem being CF, is that to get a decent LB, you need to part with a decent player.
If you offer cack, you will get cack in return.
Offer a good player, and you get a good player in return.

Emerson (my starting LB) = Kallstrom

Enq

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 29 Oct 2011, 4:54 am

trouble is i cant do that. Becuase my midfield is already poor, and if i lose kallstrom im going backwards

i only want a back up left back....Grosso will be my first choice

Back to top Go down

Post by Don Corleone187 Sat 29 Oct 2011, 5:08 am

foreigns are open next week so get a back up then cricketfan.
Don Corleone187
Don Corleone187

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next