The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jerry Lawler Wrestlemania.

+2
Brady12
hockeyking0011
6 posters

Go down

Jerry Lawler Wrestlemania. Empty Jerry Lawler Wrestlemania.

Post by hockeyking0011 Thu 03 Mar 2011, 11:55 pm

Now I dont follow E anymore with any great interest, so dont even know if its a match ro possible match at wrestlemania.

BUT

Apparently the real reason Jimmy Hart has returned to WWE is to manage Jerry Lawler in his match at Wrestlemania

The source. .. . . Hulk Hogans Twitter account.

Intentionally trying to urine off VKM if true or what??

( Btw I dont like Hulk, think he is killing TNA, but things like this do make me laugh)

hockeyking0011

Back to top Go down

Jerry Lawler Wrestlemania. Empty Re: Jerry Lawler Wrestlemania.

Post by Brady12 Fri 04 Mar 2011, 12:42 am

I've read Hart is gonna be in Lawlers corner... Don't know a lot of history about the 2, I guess they formed a partnership outside of WWE in the old Memphis territory days??

Personally I'm disappointed in this match. 1 guy is approaching his bus pass & another guy has never wrestled a match in his life?

Brady12

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Fri 04 Mar 2011, 1:05 am

Normally each year there is a novelty match of some respect, mayweather v big show, jericho v legends, butterbean v bart gunn.
They always suck, this year could be the worst though.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Fri 04 Mar 2011, 9:24 am

Seems a bit of a daft idea this, most of the younger fans won't even know who Jimmy Hart is, and anyway weren't Lawler & Hart mortal enemies in the Memphis territory?

And even if the King IS going to have a second, should it not be someone who can 'combat' the presence of Michael Cole's trainer Jack Swagger at ringside?

theundisputedY2D2

Location : Down By The Clyde, Near The SECC - You Can't Miss It!

Back to top Go down

Post by crippledtart Mon 07 Mar 2011, 1:11 pm

Brady, Lawler and Hart have known each other since before their wrestling days. They went to school together in Memphis and I think were actually in a band together.

They also had a long-standing wrestling rivalry in Tennesee, with the heel manager Hart lining up opponents for the babyface Lawler.

However, you're absolutely right: Most WWE fans don't know this! In fact a big percentage of their fans don't know who Hart is. And it's not like they ever had a WWE/WWF rivalry to draw upon. Considering they wouldn't even ackowledge Vader's part in Mick Foley losing an ear during their WWF feud, because it had happened in WCW, it is strange they'd ackowledge a rivalry from decades ago that a tiny proportion of the audience remembers or even knows about.

I'm really surprised that Hart appears to be part of this match, partly because it goes against WWE's usual practice and partly because I don't think Jimmy Hart is needed in the Lawler-Cole feud anyway.

crippledtart

Back to top Go down

Post by Fadorock Mon 07 Mar 2011, 4:40 pm

surely it would make more sense for Hart to be Coles manager? I mean i know Jerry and Hart are mates and have been since high school but Jimmy was a major heel manager it would seem wrong him leading out Jerry. I smell a swerve, i think Jerry might get smacked by Harts Megaphone!

Fadorock

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down