The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

craig joubert

+52
asoreleftshoulder
disneychilly
SittingBull
bathmad
dublfcynwa
Nos na Gaoithe
R!skysports
Luckless Pedestrian
gilthoniel
JDandfries
Kyrn50
George Carlin
Fantasticbarnsmell
kiakahaaotearoa
aucklandlaurie
Stellar Key
Duty281
slartibartfast
fa0019
Glas a du
iso
PJHolybloke
Mr Fishpaste
Biltong
B91212
Turkster
CF_melo
GunsGerms
red_stag
Hood83
skiddy
Jaysus
lostinwales
Colchins
ME-109
Geordie
nathan
Hookisms and Hyperbole
english warrior
thebluesmancometh
Gatts
Cowshot
Ozzy3213
Ospreydragon
dogtooth
Standulstermen
EnglishReign
HammerofThunor
eirebilly
rodders
formerly known as Sam
56 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

craig  joubert - Page 5 Empty craig joubert

Post by formerly known as Sam Sun 23 Oct - 10:52

First topic message reminder :

As a neutral can I say thank you for ruining the RWC Final. Your inability to referee the breakdown, offer any degree of consistency, notice high tackles and allow competition at the scrum meant two attacking sides intent on running the ball were reduced to kicking and playing so much of the game in the centre of the pitch.

May you never be allowed near a final again.

formerly known as Sam

Back to top Go down

craig  joubert - Page 5 Empty Re: craig joubert

Post by blackcanelion Fri 28 Oct - 14:52

That's because it's trial by media. This style of analysis has been done before. It doesn't stand up because it is not objective. It's not comprehensive. A lot of the debate is based on a tv analysis. The fact there is only one example of a french infringement should be sending a strong warning that it's not very reliable.

I thought about writing out a long list. But, actually, I find the whole thing repugnant. If you want to believe that the French only offended possibly once outside of the existing penalties and the AB's infringed by the legion then I'm unlikely to change your mind.

By the way I would have been quite happy if the French had won. I was at the game and watched the replay. They played with passion and pace. Thier fans were great. I wish them well.

blackcanelion

Back to top Go down

Post by ME-109 Fri 28 Oct - 14:53

All I have seen is analysis by players, ex players not specifically media people. Its not Stephen Jones for example.

I am quite sure you have a long list of French indiscretions....I hope its from the same game...

ME-109

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyrn50 Fri 28 Oct - 15:09

kiakahaaotearoa wrote:Kyrn50 despite the bad blood you may feel - and I don´t begrudge you that - nothing will change between these two sides when they next meet. The French players say they fear the ABs but that fear doesn´t prevent them from thinking they can´t beat them. Fear in a way helps you confront the situation in the right frame of mind.

Meanwhile the ABs respect the French side. They are the NH team with easily the best record against the ABs and the team fans fear meeting the most because of that.

Ça me ferait plaisir de boire un coup avec toi.

Hey, if you come a day in Paris, contact me, I will offer your many beers Smile

Despite this final, I like NL ppl what are very nice ppl like Australian.

At least, the ref was SA Smile and I don't know well SA ppl ...I am not sure to like them Smile

Just about the final, France should win this final but I recognize that Welsh should win against France one week ago. In those 2 matchs, ref 's decisions were certainly very heavy in the end result but like many matchs.

Anyway, it doesn't change my life if France loses or wins, do you ??

Kyrn50

Back to top Go down

Post by english warrior Fri 28 Oct - 15:28

Blackcanelon- You suggest that most Rugby fans in England are influenced to be Anti-AB by our Journalists, which is really quite a surprise, because most people in this country, would, i suggest feel quite the opposite had they even briefly perused our wonderful papers. I will grant you that Steven Jones from the Times can't abide the AB's but he is a 'Lonely voice in the wilderness'

Most Journo's and commentators have a cringible, unctious, and rverential attitude to AB's and their history, which quite frankly makes me want to Hurl. So read our papers, listen to our commentators and then make a decision. I actually love Chris Rattue of the NZ herald and he also seems to be a lone voice with his detestation of GH and the AB B.S.

english warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5