The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neil Lennon

4 posters

Go down

Neil Lennon Empty Neil Lennon

Post by AberdeenSteve Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:12 pm

After Wednesday nights melee between Celtic and Rangers left me with a bitter taste in my mouth about Neil Lennon. The way the man acted was shocking and was in no way a good showing of Scottish football.

However, I was shocked to read this morning that the man has been subjected to a whole load of death threats since Wednesday morning. Now I have joked and laughed about the death of Neil Lennon but regret it after reading what he has gone through. He is currently considering his future at Parkhead.

What are your views on this subject?

I can't believe are low enough to physically threaten someones life over a game of football. Shocking.

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Neil Lennon Empty Re: Neil Lennon

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:13 pm

Apparently he might be getting a 8 match touchline ban as well

Back to top Go down

Post by David Tails Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:59 pm

They actually just reduced his 6 match ban to a 4 match ban.

I have to agree Steve. This is always shocking when people go to these extremes over a game. It has been going on for years with the old firm teams.

It's horrifying.

David Tails

http://officerrahl.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:28 pm

whatever happens in football should stay on the pitch and in the dressing rooms regardless of what happens .

no need for anything like this. it a game you don't play your xbox and if lose say im going to kill the guy.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:49 am

Neil Lennon is and always will be a complete & utter phud.

But for him to be on the receving end of death threats, and having to go to his work place with a security guard in tow is absolutely disgraceful.

I'm sure we've all thought to ourselves at one time or another when watching football, or any sport for that matter, "Man, I'd love to smack that guy in the mouth".

But to actually get to the point where you're threatening the guy and making him fear for himself & his family's safety is pathetic. These people are a serious waste of oxygen.

theundisputedY2D2

Location : Down By The Clyde, Near The SECC - You Can't Miss It!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down